Californication

Story Info
Stranded Cameron Diaz gets boinked by a mechanic.
2.4k words
3.99
86.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers

Cameron Diaz, major actress, Hollywood beauty, was driving her Toyota Prius when it mysteriously conked out somewhere along a road designated only as TR-90 on the map. She was heading to Westwood, Hollywood. Luckily, she spotted a lone gas station about a hundred yards away. It took her 10 minutes to push the car by herself into the gas station.

"Hello, anybody here!" she called panting.

She walked over to a slightly opened door and peered inside. A rocky tune where she kept hearing 'get your kick on route 66' was blasting inside. She sensed that somebody must be in there.

"Knock, knock, can I come in here? I need help," she called out louder.

When no one was answering she walked cautiously inside. It's a service shop and there was one vehicle covered and an old Chevy pick up. She saw a shadow moved inside the pick-up. She walked closer. The door of the vehicle was opened and someone's leg was protruding at the threshold.

"Oops!" Her hand flew to her mouth. She saw a good-looking guy in denim overalls seated on the passenger front seat, holding his big dick with one hand and on the other was a girly magazine to which he was staring. Obviously he was jerking himself off. Her throat dried and felt her knees buckled. She wanted to run back to the door but a voice inside her told her to stay and watch.

She cleared her throat aloud making her presence felt.

The guy was jolted by surprise and quickly hid his private.

"Ah, sorry about that ah, ah anything I can do?" The guy stammered as he got off the truck.

"Aren't you gonna finish with what you're doing?" Cameron said impishly. "I can wait," she added.

"I, I am sorry... I... I..." his voice faltering. He lowered the volume of the radio in the truck when it broke the afternoon edition of the news.

"Oh, not at all. I should be the one to be sorry, I burst in...ah I mean the door was open and I walked in trying to find someone who could help me with my car."

"Wha-what's the problem?"

"I don't know, it won't start. It's outside. Would you kindly care to check it out please?"

"Yeah, sure. Ok, after you, ma'am."

Cameron was wearing a white silk-knit halter dress that quit at the middle of her shapely sun-washed thighs and teamed up with leather thong sandals.

"Excuse me ma'am, but are you Cameron Diaz, the actress?"

"Guilty."

"Jeez! I'm certainly glad to see you in person," the guy's heart leaped and his face broke into a wide grin.

"After I fix your car, would you sign me an autograph?"

"Yeah, sure." I can even suck your dick for all you know, she thought.

"By the way, my name is Austin Prowler. You can call me Ooze."

"Ooze, what a...a juicy name! I hope you could fix whatever trouble my car had. It's just new."

Ooze was dark, brooding and a throwback from the 80s. He was sporting a hairstyle that Mel Gibson popularized in his movie "Lethal Weapon' and a five o'clock shadow. His mesmerizing green-eyes made Cameron weak-kneed.

"Yeah, I'll take a look," said Ooze.

They went outside and Ooze was taken aback by the white gleaming vehicle. "Wow! It's the Prius, the future car they say. Oh, what could be the problem? I know there's only few of this type of car on the road."

He opened the hood, examined it and he was full of interest. "Gosh, these batteries may weigh as much as you weigh. Hmmm. Can I have the key to start?"

Cameron gave him the keys. Ooze smelled first the driver seat before he climbed inside. "Wow, this car is really a honey," Ooze said as he breathed in the smell and examined the interior.

He started the car and the engine came to life in a reassuring hum. Coded colored lights appeared digitally on the panel. Everything was working fine.

"It's working!" He started on the reverse and swung the car on the road, and called Cameron to hop in. She did and they cruised on the road. It ran fine and smooth like how her dress rode up on her endless legs quitting at the alarming level.

When they came back he told her that he would just have to gas her up. Cameron suddenly thought to herself that she needed a fill up too with the kind of hunk like him.

"This is a hybrid vehicle that switches between gasoline and electricity. Gas is nearly empty. However you should treat it as a conventional vehicle. Don't drive it relying on batteries alone. "I'll check underneath," he said.

He rolled on his back underneath the car. Cameron stood casting her eyes down on his crotch and what she saw in the car shop kept flashing in her mind. She felt a stirring in her loins that were building up by the minute. When he moved out, she let him ogled her legs. His eyes crinkled and told her that nothing was wrong underneath and the car was in tip top shape.

He rose to his feet and brushed both his palms and their eyes locked.

Ooze shoved in the gas nozzle into the chamber hole and pumped in the gas. They exchanged meaningful glances.

"It's always lonesome out here, often times I was just idling around here and that magazine which was left here by one traveler gave me the hots to..." his voice trailed as he shook his hands after washing it from the tap water.

"I'm curious as to what turned you on in particular with the girl you're looking at in the magazine."

"Would you get offended if I told you that the girl I was looking at in that magazine was you?"

"Me? No kidding! Can I see it?" Her curiosity took the better of her.

They went inside and Ooze picked up the magazine and showed the page to her where she was posed there baring all her nakedness. Her eyes grew owl-like.

"It's a beautiful body but o-oh it's not me," she said shaking her head. "I didn't pose so lewdly like this and definitely it's not my body. I don't wear a ring in my navel. Body piercing is not my cup of tea. This is a fake and so are the tits. I'll show you."

Cameron raised her dress up to show her navel sans any ring. "See, no ring-a-ding-ding. This is the real thing, Ooze," Cameron said with her alluring charm. Ooze almost jumped up on his toes as his eyes swept up and down her delectable figure plus the thong that hugged a wicked fit at her crotch.

Ooze rubbed his chin. "Yeah, I agree with you," he said eyes glinting with lust.

"Anyway, I interrupted you awhile ago, maybe you should continue it now and maybe I could give a helping hand considering that you bring my car back to life," she said lowering back the hem of her silk-knit halter dress.

Ooze sat on the edge of the seat of the pick-up van. The DJ on the radio announced that he's playing a song from The Mamas and The Papas called California Dreaming. The song jangled on and Ooze cranked up the volume a bit, as the sound was so captivating. Cameron drew herself to him and her hands pressed lightly on his eye-popping biceps then held up his hands.

"That's a pretty ditty, would you care to dance?" Cameron asked. She felt nervous at her boldness but she couldn't help it. He was a sex magnet. Ooze obliged despite telling her he wasn't any good in dancing. But he felt good and happy with his awkward movements and Cameron was more delighted of him.

The song was followed by another 60s' hit called 'Time of The Season' by The Zombies. The gasping beat fueled their desire and their bodies were so close together, their lips a breath away. Ooze could smell her jasmine-smelling breath and his heart was practically pounding out of his chest as her upright breasts were pressed against his. Cameron half-closed her eyes feeling his hardness pressing her thigh. Ooze ran his hands up her thighs and grabbed her bottom sneaking his fingers under her panty leg.

As quick as a flash they started kissing like long lost lovers. They kissed lengthily, wetly, lips and tongues in frantic tangle, pausing only to gasp for breath. After a while she drew her lips away from him and looked around and said: "Where?"

Ooze eyed the big tool box covered by a thick flannel blanket. She smiled with quick understanding. Cameron slipped out of her dress revealing her foxy breasts, no larger than a cupped palm with light brown juicy nipples.

Ooze quickly grabbed her and nuzzled his face on her breasts and took the taut nipples in his mouth one after the other. She reached down on his overalls and stroked his bulge. Then his hand ran down her bottom, squeezing and kneading. From there he traced her pussy lips. He marveled at her soft down hair, twirling them in his fingers before exploring her wet velvety seam. When he found her inflamed spot they both became mad with desire. She wanted to make love now, here, and she knew he felt the same. She pulled open the buttons of his fly and reached inside. She found his cock and squeezed it and pulled it out.

"If we're going all the way I think I have to pee first.

"Go right ahead," he said.

"Where?"

"Right here on the floor," he said. She laughed. Cameron squatted with legs open wide, her arms folded across the knees and her chin rested on the back of her laced hands. A streak of pee rushed out from her splattering on the floor. She spread her legs wider so her feet won't get the splash. Afterwards she smiled and shook her hips and then stood up. She found a roll of tissue paper on the dashboard and tore some to dab on her pussy.

Ooze had stripped his clothes revealing a bronze and athletic body with an impressive straight stiff cock. A picture perfect of a stud. He mesmerized her. He took her wrist and he sat down on the box, his cock projecting out like a missile launcher. He looked at her body and began kissing her breasts while his hands ran along the contour of her sides and squeezing the globes of her bottom. At last his hand closed over the soft heap of her sex. She felt his finger slide easily inside. Shortly, he was pushing it in and out while his thumb was circling her clit. She gasped drifting her eyes close at the sensation.

Cameron clamped her hands on his shoulder to push him down. He reclined on his elbows. She leaned forward him and kissed his nipples. Then her lips traveled down until she reached her stiff cock. She grabbed it with her right hand and started licking it and slicking it with her drool so she could stroke it with ease. She swirled it in her mouth. It was quite a mouthful. He tasted like salted potato chips. She groaned: she had forgotten how much she liked doing this.

She could have gone on forever, but eventually he drew her head up, moaning: "Stop, before I burst." He rose and bent to kiss her pubic hair inhaling her arousal. Then they traded places. She lay down on the box propping her upper body on her elbows and mounting both her legs on the rectangular box. Ooze parted her legs and started slurping her cunt. Her face cringed as he ate her like a starving man. He'd simply gotten right where to please her most and she felt satisfied every second. She dropped one of her legs on the floor while the other one hooked up on his shoulder. She gasped as waves of pleasure swept her. His fingers stretched up her pubis to make her clit came out of its hiding and licked around it. Cameron's face was screwed up in bliss and was on the verge of screaming.

He was half-squatting when he penetrated her. She huffed and puffed with her breath as he pumped her slowly until he picked up speed. "Gosh this is utterly good," she murmured.

Cameron gazed at his sweat trickling over his body as he dug deeper into her. She gave small cries of pleasure.

"Let's change our positions," he ordered halting her closeness to the brink. He motioned her to bend over with her hands pressing on the box. Then he fucked her from behind. After a while, she would cock her knee on the box for support and he would reach to fondle her breasts.

"Oh this is fun. Can I ride your cock?"

"Good idea, you're a honey" he said.

Ooze obliged and Cameron mounted on top of him. She slipped in his cock and rode him. His hands busied on her jiggling boobs as well as her round bottom. She knew that in this position she was in control and no sooner did she hit her climax and it was awesome.

Ooze in a frantic move made her lie back and maneuvered her legs to hang above his shoulders. He fucked her in the manner of pulling his cock all the way out and push it back. He did this technique three times until he sensed he couldn't hold off anymore. Cameron sensed it too and the thought of the pressure building up inside him pushed her to another orgasm. "Ooze, come into my mouth I want to taste you." Right off the bat, he quickly pulled out his cock and shot a torrent of wad smothering Cameron's face. She grasped his throbbing cock and dribbled it over her tongue.

He combed his fingers through her hair. "By heck, is it always like that for you?"

Cameron laughed breathlessly. Then, reluctantly, she put her dress back on.

They smiled at one another a lot, but did not speak as they walked out of the shop.

Cameron gave her a lingering kiss before moving to get in her car. Ooze caught a glimpse of her snatch causing him to stir again in his pants.

Just as she was about to start the car, she noticed from her rear view mirror that two lovely babes in hot pants were pushing their car to his station.

Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers