No Pressure

Story Info
An encounter with her ex-roommate's ex.
2.2k words
4.35
39.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is maybe not the best of stories, but it really did happen and it was an awesome experience so I thought I would share it with you, Dear Reader.

It was getting late. He had to be up early the next day (and consequently, so did I- I didn't want to be alone here while he was out for the day and the housekeeping staff were going about their business). I wanted him to make the first move, but since he promised there would be absolutely no pressure on me whatsoever, it was up to me.

I had only met the guy twice before in my entire life, and on both of those occasions he had been dating my former roommate. In fact, the only reason that he had come to my university was so that he could attend graduate school near her. It seems that placing the two of them in such close proximity was a bad idea, however; they broke up on and off all year long until finally, about a week ago on instant messenger, he told me they were finally done for good. He was sad but confided that he thought it was for the best, that they were two different people headed in two extremely different directions.

Now we were alone in this frat house that he had all to himself for the summer, being as he was the only student teacher who had been asked to teach a summer course and the only member of his fraternity to have anything at all to do with summer classes. There wasn't really any question why I had driven an hour from my home to the university, during the summer, on this, my only night off in a week. Online, he had told me he was lonely and I divulged that I hadn't gotten any action in about nine months, so at his request I agreed to come visit him. He told me it would be a fun night, watching movies and the like, and although we were both very horny, he sensed my reluctance and told me there would be absolutely no pressure from him to do anything I didn't want to do.

The only problem was I did want to do it. Would I have driven so far on my only night off (and during the weekend, to boot), if I didn't? But I was nervous, and my nervousness tends to be heightened immensely by excitement. Therefore, by the time we had finished watching The Boondock Saints, a porno, and a documentary on Billy the Kid, I was still too paralyzed with nervousness and excitement to do anything. He had been dropping hints all night (running his fingers through my hair when I laid my head on his thigh during the first movie, asking if I wanted to change into something more comfortable after the second, holding my hand lightly on his leg after I had placed it there during the documentary), but finally tiredness was beginning to overcome him and he announced that after the Billy supplementary special on the Old American West, he was going to be turning in for the night. There was no hint of disappointment in his voice but I could feel it in the air around us, my own and his. He was such a sweetheart! The thought of not giving any kind of pleasure to him or myself was unbearable, and I knew I had to do something soon.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a slut. In fact, I have never had sexual intercourse in all my 20 years of life, and I wasn't about to start now. I felt it was just too big of a risk to take. However, I did have an affinity for sucking dick, and in the last eight years or so I had grown quite accomplished at it. He knew all of this before this night, and that is what we were both hoping would happen all along.

At his announcement, I asked to be excused for a moment, and hurried to the bathroom to prepare myself. After a little cold water on the face and a big deep breath, I courageously went out to face the firing squad. When I entered the room through his bedroom doorway, which was right next to the couch he was currently seated on, he turned his head to the right and looked up at me expectantly.

"Hey."

"Hiya," he said, smiling.

I cleared my throat nervously. "Could you, uh, turn the television off, please?" I asked, sliding down into a sitting position next to him.

"Sure," he said easily, swiping up the remote and obliging me.

Since the lights were already out, this action threw the room into almost complete blackness- but I could make out the silhouette of his bust against the window, even with the shades pulled. His face was still turned towards me.

"I'm really nervous," I said, laughing shakily. Even to my own ears, it sounded like I might burst out crying at any moment.

"Hey," he said, reaching out and taking my hands in his, "I'm nervous too. Remember, you don't have to do this is you don't want to. I don't want this to be uncomfortable for you."

"I want to," I hurriedly assured him. "You have no idea how badly I want to. It's just- I just can't seem to get very comfortable."

"Well, can I do something?" he asked, reaching up with one hand and stroking the side of my face with the backs of his knuckles.

Suddenly I had an idea.

"I think so. Could, um... well, could you kiss me? I mean, I don't want this to be too romantic of an encounter, it's just that I have a tendency to stop thinking so much and-"

His lips on mine had just that effect. The kiss was so gentle, but at the same time there was no question about who was kissing whom. The hand on my face went back through my hair, soothing me, while the one in my lap swept up my side to firmly but nicely cup my left breast. He was amazing.

And so it was that I finally broke out of my paralyzed state and smiled. In my state of relaxation I became so comfortable that I threw my leg over his, straddling him, and moved my hands up and down his chest and sides. It felt so damn good to have a man under my manipulative hands again. I broke the kiss and leaned back, silently imploring with a tug on his shirt that he raise his hands and let me strip him of it. He immediately conceded.

When it was off, I leaned forward again, my lips found his, and our tongues danced together in the hot wetness of our oral sauna. My hands encircled his wrists and held them captive against the back of the couch, and the throbbing hardness in his pants barely brushed the tender inside of my sensitive thigh as I slid my knees backward to gain better access to his neck with my mouth. I sucked hard at the tiny indent where his pulse was beating rapidly, then slowly licked the salty path up his neck, behind his ear. He gasped when my teeth found his earlobe, and groaned ecstatically when I ran the tip of my tongue around the shell-like inside of his ear.

Of course, I love to hear a man make these noises under my ministrations, and this particular man was doing wonders for my ego- and my sex drive. In fact, by this time, it's safe to say I was well into overdrive. So during a quick flick of my tongue against his nipples and a trail of soft butterfly kisses down his stomach, I put my hands to work unbuckling his pants. Several times I teasingly let my fingers "slip" and ran them slowly up and down his length- which was vastly impressive, I must say- but eventually I had both unbuckled and removed his pants and boxer shorts.

The towering erection that presented itself was both thrilling and intimidating to me. My eyes had adjusted to the dark enough by now that I knew that deep-throating this thing was going to be a challenge. Slowly, filled with a wondering respect and a childlike awe, I reached out to it.

"Wow," I said breathily.

A soft laugh came from above me, and his hand went to mine, wrapping it around his shaft. My fingers didn't even completely circle it. His own long, slender ones did, however, and when he slowly moved his hand up and down the entire length of it a few times, I almost exploded with need. I placed his wandering hand at the back of my head and when it tangled itself in my hair I tentatively reached out with my tongue to lick the head of his penis. A soft intake of breath prompted me to further my explorations, and I traced a downward trail of saliva right to the indentation in the middle of the soft, fur-covered sac protecting his testicles.

The entire top half of his body tensed and he threw his head back, tightening his grip on my head as his arms straightened and the muscles bunched. I pulled back slightly, and withdrew my tongue. Then, without warning to him, I wet my lips and covered my teeth and consumed the top half of his dick.

It was immense, by far the biggest one I had ever tried to swallow. The reason that I'm pretty good at sucking dick, though, is because I don't have much of a gag reflex at all. This time things were no different. After recovering from the initial intrusion, my throat stretched to accommodate his gigantic, pulsating pecker and, breathing out through my nose, I slowly worked all the way down to where my lips were resting on his balls. His hand tightened in my hair and I felt a slight pressure from him as I started a slow rhythm up and down his length. He was trying not to force me, he didn't want me to choke but he wanted me to go faster, and so I obliged. All kinds of sighs and moans were leaving his lips now, some sounding like they had been ripped from his vocal chords. I used my hands to fondle and tease his balls, and his free hand went to my straining breasts, freeing one of them from the satin of my nightgown and roughly pinching the nipple. I felt the flood coming on.

My head bobbed faster and I varied the use of my tongue and my hands on his balls. Suddenly he pushed me back a little.

"Wait, wait... it's all happening too fast. I'm about to come."

I smiled and took a deep breath. "Go for it, cowboy," I said before lowering my mouth to his dick again. My hands got more adventurous and I buried them under his rear, feeling his butt muscles straining with the sensations. I knew he wanted me to be able to get something out of this; he knew I got off on giving head, and I think he figured it was the same as with sex-- the longer he went, the better chance I had of climaxing-- but I always got off at the same time as the man I was with. I appreciated his concern, but I had been so long without cock that I couldn't hold back.

It only took a few more sweet, precious seconds before his balls tightened. I knew this was the moment and quickly slipped my slick, sweat-covered little finger into the puckered opening in his crack. This surprised him and he cried out, and soon a warm, creamy stream shot down my throat. At the same time, tears filled my eyes as my clitoris swelled and a tingling sensation went out from my hot center. I wiggled the finger in his anus a little, and his thighs raised off the couch, plunging his member as far down my throat as it would go, still spewing the salty nectar.

Finally we were both spent. He sank into the couch as all of the tension left his body and I sat back on my calves, wiping the tears of ecstasy from my face.

His hand quickly came to my face and there was concern in his voice when he spoke.

"Please don't cry. Did I hurt you? Why didn't you say something? I would have stopped."

I took his hand in both of mine and kissed the palm.

"You dear, sweet guy. That didn't hurt in the least- although I suspect there might have been serious repercussions to my throat if this had gone on any longer. That is some monster you have in your pants, sir." I softly clasped the monster in question, now quite flaccid but still mildly intimidating. "This is just my body's form of sexual release, I guess. I thought I told you."

"Uh-huh," he said, his voice taking on a strained quality, "maybe you did. You probably, ah, don't want to be doing that, seeing as how the monster is more than willing to attack you again." As evidence of this statement, it started to grow again under my fingers.

"So," I said teasingly, "What grade would you think that performance was deserving of, Teach?"

"Oh, somewhere between an A+ and an unthinkably high GPA," he said breathily as I massaged the monster back to life.

"Good answer," I replied, getting back up on my knees and lowering my head.