Visit to the Cabin

Story Info
Couple starts a week of BDSM with friends.
3k words
177.5k
33
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxman
Saxman
36 Followers

The ride to the cabin became more exciting by the minute. It was only a three hour drive, but it seemed to take Kim and I forever on this trip. We knew that Jonathan and Susan, two of our best friends, had arrived a day earlier and were prepared for our arrival. We had met Jonathan and Susan about a year ago at a local swing club that we joined and hit it off immediately. Kim was immediately attracted to Jonathan and I to Susan. We are both sure it was purely physical since Jonathan stood 6'2" and was in incredible shape. He had the muscular build and six-pack abs that I had been working towards for quite some time.

With blonde hair and deep blue eyes he was the envy of a lot of the guys in our club. Susan was no slouch herself, at a slim 5'8" and a figure to die for she has shoulder length brown hair and haunting dark-brown, almost black eyes. We are not sure what drew them to us. We are what you would call an average couple in average shape, but I consider Kim very attractive at 35 and a mother of 3. She has worked very hard keeping in shape after our third child and what she has done has worked for me and I would say that it has worked for a lot of men at our club. She has become one of the most popular women to be with there. Whatever the attraction, we all four had become fast friends and Jonathan and Susan had introduced us to a very exciting life outside of the club.

It seems that Jonathan and Susan had been into playing BDSM games for quite a few years. They had a circle of friends that they played with on a regular basis and they wanted us to join that circle. Kim and I had been experimenting with BDSM games for a while, but neither of us were very good at being the dominant one. So when they approached us about experimenting with them we readily agreed that we would very much like to try experiment with them. But that neither of us were very good at the dominant roll, they both smiled and said that there was no problem, they were both dominant and that Jonathan could be either.

Over the months that followed Kim and I learned to be good submissives, we left the kids with grandma a few weekends to learn how to serve Jonathan and Susan. It now had all culminated to this week long stay in their cabin that they had in the mountains. They said the isolation was so no one could hear our pleas or screams and that they could keep us naked and in their control indoors as well as outdoors. It seems that they shared this cabin with their circle of friends and use it for BDSM getaways and that this was their week to use it. Jonathan and Susan said that this week would be the best week of our lives and we believed them.

Well we had finally arrived. Jonathan and Kim were right, the cabin was very isolated and the nearest home that we could see on our way in seemed to be about a half hour away. Kim was on the porch waving and giving us a wide smile. If you didn't know it you would have never know she had a mean and cruel streak in her that would make any man or woman tremble with fear and anticipation.

"Hi you two, I thought maybe you had gotten lost or had backed out on us," Kim said with a smile as she hugged us both.

"We wouldn't have done that Sue, we have come too far in our training to back out now," Kim said, hugging her back.

"Well Jonathan had to go out and get some things, he will be back later. Why don't you two get your luggage and unpack. We have a room in the dungeon in the basement that you can store your clothes in. You won't be needing them much, but I do hope that you packed what we had discussed and that you are ready to be in our complete control for the whole week," Susan said as she headed for the cabin.

Kim turned to me a gave me a nervous smile and we grabbed our few pieces of luggage and followed Susan into the cabin. The cabin was very deceptive from the outside, it looked to be small and quaint, but inside it was huge and had a homey feel to it. There was a large fire place and chairs around it, however there were some eye-hooks in the floor next to the fire place that we would find their use later. We followed Susan to a door and down a set of stairs to the basement, it was huge. Susan wasn't kidding about the dungeon. There was equipment that Kim and I had only seen in pictures or had been told about by Jonathan and Susan. In one corner was a cross with all kinds of straps on it for holding someone down. There were all kinds of pulleys mounted in the ceiling along with eye-hooks in the floor below them. There was a huge kennel like you would put a dog in and a rack with a boat wench for stretching a victim out. On the walls were assorted whips, gags, dildos, spreader bars and things that I would never be able to guess what they were for.

"Put your things in here," Susan motions towards a door

Behind the door was a room with a double bed with straps at all four post. There was also a video equipment set up pointed at the bed.

"Here, unpack and put your stuff in the closet and the dresser. There is a shower over there so take a shower and shave your pubic areas. Remain naked until I or Jonathan comes to get you. Then the games will begin," Susan then left with a promise to return in about 45 minutes.

Kim and I were so excited that we were both shaking in anticipation. We got undressed and both showered and sat on the bed waiting for either Susan or Jonathan to return. True to her word, Susan came for us in 45 minutes. But now she was wearing more appropriate clothing for the week. She had a leather bustier on with satin panties and stocking with a garter belt. She was also carrying a riding crop. She was stunning to say the least.

"Well Jonathan got held up in town, so I am going to start without him. You both know the basic rules from playing with us over the past weekends, but let me go over them again. We also have some additional rules for you that will extend your training and bring you closer to Jonathan and me. You both promised to do anything we command and have promised to go out of your comfort zone. Is that true?" she stared at us.

We both nodded.

She immediately slammed the crop down on the bed.

"Is that how you respond to your Mistress?" Susan yells.

"No Mistress!" we respond in unison.

"Yes Mistress, it's all true," I plead, "We pledge our minds, bodies, and souls to you and Master Jonathan".

She over at Kim.

"Yes Mistress, we pledge ourselves to you," she says meekly.

"Get on your knees in front of me, the both of you."

We scramble to obey.

"Okay, here are the rules. You no longer have names, you will be known as slut and slave for the rest of the week. You will not speak without asking permission and you will always be on your knees unless otherwise instructed. You will both be asked to stretch your limits this week, not only through physical and mental pain, but through your sexual orientation. So far slut you have served Master Jonathan and slave you have served me only, but this week you will expected to serve either of us and anyone else we have instructed you to serve. You will be made a little queer and a little lesbian if we wish and I promise you we will wish many times for you to be both. You will be humiliated and broken for our pleasure. " Mistress Susan stared at both of us. "If you want to back out, now is the time".

Kim and I looked at each other and then in unison we said, "No Mistress".

"No what?" Mistress continues to stare at us.

"No, we do not wish to back out Mistress," slut whimpers

"Well then I assume that means both of you."

"We may even use you as our personal whores. Is there any problem with that?"

"No, Mistress," we both chime.

"You may even be asked to be human toilets. Is there any problems with that?"

We had read about all of this through books that Mistress and Master had loaned us, but we didn't know that they were into all of this. Kim and I had discussed it, but it wasn't something we had thought to be a turn on, but what the hell, nothing ventured nothing gained.

"That would be no problem for me Mistress," and then I looked at my wife.

"Well, what about you slut? I promise it will only be my piss you will have to drink."

Meekly my wife nods.

"I can't hear you slut. What did you say?" Mistress moves right in front of her.

"Yes Mistress, I will be your toilet personal toilet to use as you please." my wife says meekly.

"Well that's good to hear, cause I feel a good piss about to come on and I can't think of anyway better to dispose of it than in my little slut's mouth."

Mistress then has us follow her out into the dungeon. She straps on wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs on both of us. She then snapped each of our wrist cuffs into spreader bars that were attached to pulleys in the ceiling. She then attached our ankle cuffs to the eye-hooks in the floor. She then hit a switch on an electric wench and we both began to stretch in unison. When we neither of us could hardly move a muscle she stopped the wench and came to have her fun.

"Well well well, I can tell that slave is excited by his hard dick sticking up at me, but you slut, I can't tell, I guess I will have to see for myself."

Mistress then walks over to slut and begins to play with her clit. And then sticks her middle finger up into sluts pussy, to which she gets a surprised gasp.

"Well, I guess that answers my question." Mistress says. "I guess that shaved pussy makes you even more sensitive than ever".

"Well both of you will be punished for getting excited without permission".

Mistress picks up the riding crop and starts to alternate between me and slut. She colors both of our asses a bright red and then rubs them and inspects her handy work.

"Yes, that will do just nicely," she exclaims, "Too bad Master Jonathan isn't here yet to indulge in the fun yet, but I am sure he will be here soon enough".

Mistress then goes to the wench and lets us both down. We fall in a heap with our asses on fire.

"Over here slaves," Mistress is now in a corner of the dungeon with a throne. "I promised you I had a piss coming on didn't I slut. Well it's here now."

The throne had a toilet seat on top and had a plexi-glass front with a hole cut out of the bottom of the plexi-glass. In front of the throne were four eye-hooks that were spread out in four directions. Mistress then slid the plexi-glass front up and had slut put her head in the hole, she then fit a hose into slut's mouth coming down from the lid and slid the front back down. She then had me take straps and tie slut down to the four hooks. When Mistress opened the lid I saw what appeared to be a funnel and it dawned on me that the hose to slut's mouth must be from the funnel.

"Here is the piss I promised you slut, I know it's your first time as a toilet, but you better not waste a drop of my golden nectar. If you do, I promise you a punishment you won't ever forget. You can watch your slut-wife slave and see how she savors my golden nectar."

In just a couple of seconds I could hear the piss going into the funnel and I could see my wife drinking piss for the first time in her life. When she was done she called me over and used my tongue as her toilet paper. Just as I was finishing I heard clapping and a "Bravo" from the corner. It was Master Jonathan.

"I am sorry I had to start with out you Jonathan, I just had to piss and you now when I have to go I have to go."

"No explanation needed darling. I assume you have covered all the rules and after watching that my cock is hard as a rock. Slave, over here you little queer, time for you to learn how to relieve real man properly."

I hesitated and felt Mistress' crop on by ass and I scurried over to Master Jonathan and knelt in front of him.

"Unzip my pants slave." I reach up to unzip his pants, "With your teeth slave. I am sorry," he says mockingly, "I have had your slut-wife do this many time, but I forgot you have never done this. Well there's a first time for everything. Honey, slave has seen you humiliate his wife, why don't we have her watch me humiliate her queer of a husband."

Mistress releases slut and sits her up to watch as I perform my first homosexual act. I unzip Masters zipper with my teeth and then he has me unbuckle his belt the same way. As his pants fall away I see his huge cock is already standing at attention. Up close I realize that it must be at least 9" long and as big around as my wife's wrist.

"First I want you to just lick the pee hole slave. Ahh that's it, just lick, now the head. Lick all around the head."

I can feel myself blush. I had never done this to a man. I had thought about it, but it was never in the forefront of any of my fantasies. But here I was in front of this stud in front of his wife and mine doing the unthinkable, giving him head.

"Now I want you to suck it, I know it's big, but you will be deep-throating it just like your wife soon enough."

My cock was rock hard as well.

"I know what you are thinking slave. Yes I have fucked your wife's throat on many occasions. What do you think her training was all those weekends while you were with Mistress Susan. And yes I have fucked her pussy and ass too, just like Mistress Susan did with your mouth and ass with her strap-on. But enough of that, I need to cum."

Just as his voice was trailing off, he let go with a gush of hot cum that hit the back of my throat.

"Don't waste a drop slave," Mistress Susan chimed in. "He is your master and you are his cum receptacle. And don't swallow it, I want your wife to see what a queer you are."

It tasted salty, but wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I sucked him like my wife had done me many times making sure not to swallow so that I could show them I had a mouthful of cum. As I turned to show Mistress the cum in my mouth she had my wife held tight to her pussy making her eat her out and moaning.

"Swallow slave," Mistress instructs me through her orgasm.

When Mistress finally comes down I can see her juices on my wife's face. I can see the same blush that I felt on my face earlier now on my wife's face. I can tell she is humiliated as well as very turned on. I am still hard as a rock and wonder when when will we get our relief. Just as I am finishing the thought I hear Mistress speak.

"I know what you are both thinking and I want to make it perfectly clear. You are here for our pleasure and not yours. If we feel you deserve it you may have your own pleasure, but on our terms. But for now our pleasure will have to be sufficient for your pleasure."

Master and Mistress then cuffed our hands behind our back and put us on our hands and knees. Then they attached our cuffed hands to a cable and pulled it to the ceiling leaving us face down with our asses in the air.

Then Mistress Susan says, "That's it for now slaves, we will be back to have more fun in a few hours. This should give you a chance to think about your submission to us. We have a whole week to continue this fun, but for now your Master and I need to fuck each other. We will be back later in the evening and we have a whole week of fun planned for you two. Tah tah, for now."

We heard their footsteps head up the stairs as we lay there in our submission.

This is my first attempt at writing a story. I hope you liked it and will give me some feedback. I will be adding more parts to this as time goes on and hopefully I will get better at this.

Saxman
Saxman
36 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
slave_williamslave_williamabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is scary.......I've had dreams of being that slave. God How I wish I were....I hope my wish comes true. Thanks for the story and for getting me excited....mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

I love this story, the chains, the piss. I was dissapointed when it ended... gimme more!!

slave_yoursslave_yoursalmost 13 years ago
What a Lucky Couple

I would love to replace the two subs and serve the couple all by myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good storie

I like the submissive side of it. Especially being a guy but reality makes for only fantasy for me but the writing is good. At least you check your spelling. I like the pissing aspect too as thats one of my fantasies as well. Not into pain though or too much humiliation. If the story shows respect for mutual interests thats the best. Not to mention total discretion. Keep it up. I could get off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice!

i like it a lot; i love the submissive couple angle -looking forward to the next instalments! xx

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slaves Couple enslaved by friends.in BDSM
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Finding My Place He becomes a maid and sex-slave for a dominant couple.in BDSM
My Husband’s Birthday Sexual humiliation for his birthday gift.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories