Stepping Out with Steph Ch. 01

Story Info
Man & his wife dominate his sister.
3k words
4.26
139.7k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

Blair and Stephanie grew up in a household with a divorced mom, who was fairly conservative in her beliefs, being the sister of a minister. Blair was only 16 when his older sister caught him staring at her and her friends, and responded to this "lewdness" with an atypical sisterly gesture- she teased him by flashing him her breasts.

No doubt their mother would have disapproved of this action, but she never learned of it. In any case, Blair's reaction affected Stephanie for years afterward- his cock grew to its erect length of 8 inches. The mere sight of that massive manhood prevented Stephanie from getting too interested in other guys, because, although she liked to go against her strict upbringing by sleeping around, not one of the boys she fucked were able to measure up to her brother cock-wise.

Meanwhile, Blair grew older, left the rural, parochial circles in which he was brought up, and moved to a major city, where he was introduced to the swinging lifestyle by a work buddy at the construction site. He started going to sex clubs, with various girls, as they all required that members attend in the company of a partner.

One day, however, he found a lady crying just outside the club, and he asked her why.

"My boyfriend left me to join a cult! He won't sleep with me anymore, let alone come here, so I am without a swinging partner, as well as short of a boyfriend." she replied.

Her name was Joanna, and Blair, being without a partner himself that night, was only too happy to escort her inside the club for a good time to help soothe the pain. Blair and Joanna thus automatically knew that each other were swingers, so neither of them ever expected or asked for monogamy from the other. After all, the sex club added a sentimental attachment to its erotic appeal for them- it was where they had met.

They got married in just 3 months, and soon had a son, named Oscar, which meant that they could no longer attend the club, since one of them would always have to be home, while the club's rules required members to bring their primary partners.

They each resorted to bars, with the bisexual Joanna going to lesbian joints for girl-girl fun, while Blair stuck to the regular pubs for some straight action. Neither of them had trouble getting laid, since lesbians were all over a sexy redhead like Joanna, and Blair's large dick gave him access to quite a lot of pussy.

When Stephanie joined their household as a guest for a couple of months after her divorce from her abusive husband Roy, Blair and Joanna were pleased to have someone who could help them with Oscar.

Still, they stuck to their rule that Friday night was for Joanna's Sapphic pleasure, while Saturday belonged to Blair. They seldom struck out, especially Blair, who had the advantage of a sizable cock to help him there. The Saturday night of the 2nd week of Steph's stay there should have been no different, but it was very much.

Blair, following the couple's established policy, had fucked Joanna right before he left. Thus he left a satisfied wife soaked with her cum and his, which Stephanie knew well by now, since she had familiarized with herself with the couple's schedule. She was very horny by this point, so it was only natural for her to spy on her sister-in-law's naked body, as the woman lay in utter fatigue from the sound shagging she had just experienced.

Trust Blair to wear his women out, Steph thought. Well, I can use that to my advantage, her mind figured. If I can't do my brother, why not fool with his wife?

She crept into the bedroom, parted Joanna's aching legs, and planted several kisses on her labia, followed by her clitoris. Needless to say, Joanna awoke abruptly at this point, but she didn't yet realize who was munching on her genitalia.

Thinking that Blair must have had one of his rare strike-outs, or else performed a quickie in a restroom, she just let it happen, enjoying it thoroughly. Only when Stephanie's usual moan of feminine pleasure escaped her lips did Jo know that she had inadvertently broken the agreement with Blair by fucking around on the wrong night.

"Who is that?" she exclaimed with a degree of fear, worried since she had a suspicion of who it might be indeed.

"It's Steph, Jo, and don't pretend that you didn't think of that probability. I just wanted to taste Blair's cum for once. I hope you don't judge me for that, dear. I have wanted Blair since I was 19 and he was 16. I flashed him, and saw his erection, which was so large that I have had trouble finding an equal. Even then, most of them would not care for me like Blair does." Stephanie spoke up.

"Steph, thanks to you I am in breach of contract! Blair and I each have our sexual freedom nights, and this was his, not mine! How is he supposed to understand that his incest-minded sister seduced his wife on the wrong night?" Joanna exclaimed angrily.

"Jo, it was my fault, not yours. I violated you, not seduced you! Please, Jo, let's just explain it to Blair together, and see if I can make it up to him somehow." Stephanie responded.

"Oh, I can see what you have in mind, you slut! You want to make it up to him by committing incest with him at last! Well, you're getting your wish, bitch, because we both owe him that much after what I did! If I don't go along with it, I may end up divorced from the best lover I've ever had, and it will be on both of our heads!" Joanna retorted.

"Jo, I love Blair and I don't see why we can't share him. I will do anything to get with my brother! I don't hate you, so don't hate me, please! You are both swingers, anyway, so what's the problem? I just want to feel his cock inside my body, ravishing it with his stiffness, and his arms bending me over for doggie-style and anal sex." Stephanie stated.

"Well, Steph, I guess there's no fighting it, since you're going to keep coming after my husband and he can't avoid his own sister. Anyway, like I said, we owe him a tryst with you, so at least this once, you will get to sleep with him.

Enjoy it, because you have won your objective. I suppose I shouldn't resent another woman for desiring my husband, as he is such a wonderful man. It's just a presumptious approach that kind of shocked me, okay?" Joanna said.

"Thank you, Jo- you won't regret your understanding of my situation. I will be good to both of you, finishing what I started with you, and giving Blair a fuck that will keep him from caring if it's his sister, mother, or daughter screwing him!" Steph declared.

When Blair got home from the pub, exhausted but elated from another success, he was greeted by a smiling sister and a worried wife.

"Alright, girls, what gives? Why are you so concerned, Jo, and you so happy, Steph?" he asked them.

"Blair, Steph snuck up on me and starting eating me out! She had her way with me for a while before I dealt with the matter. What's more, she did it to taste your cum! She wants to fuck you, Blair, and she won't stop short of anything to get what she's after, so I figured that we should give her what she wants, so she'll leave us alone about it!" Jo announced to him.

Blair at first recoiled from the thought of doing his own sister, but then he remembered her beautiful breasts from the time she had flashed them at him. He realized that it would be great to have sex with Stephanie, who was one of the hottest girls he had ever known. He decide to act now to assure his newfound good luck.

"Stephanie, it's not right to sneak up on people while they're too tired and weak to refuse you! I would think that you would not have to have your younger brother tell you that much! It was my evening to fuck around, anyway, so what were you thinking? Well, if you want to have sex with your own brother enough that you would take advantage of your sister-in-law, here I am: let's get it on and get over it!" Blair lectured her.

He then undressed quickly, showing both of them his stiff dick, which still impressed the women with its size.

Stephanie got on her knees without being asked, and started putting her lips around his manhood. She sucked for what seemed like forever, reveal-ing that this slut had picked up some knowledge of what to do. She clearly wanted to make her brother to keep fucking her after this night, and she was giving her best to ensure that future.

Joanna, already a self-confessed cheater, seized the chance to make things up to her husband by sitting on his face while his cock filled his sister's mouth. She squirmed as he eagerly licked her sex to her satisfaction. She was looking at her husband's incestuous blowjob at Stephanie's hands, and she could not help getting turned on by the sight. It reminded her of why they had gotten into the swinging lifestyle in the 1st place: not only variety, but voyeurism as well.

The feeling of Stephanie's tongue and mouth on his cock finally pulled the cum from Blair's balls into her throat. She deliberately made a point of getting it all.

Then she threw herself onto the bed, saying "Tie me up, bro, and bang me from the rear! I am your sex slave, and this is just the 1st day of my bondage. This is what I've really wanted all of this time. Fuck my pussy, Blair, and make me your bitch!"

The realization that his sister not only desired his body, but his control was a major surprise to Blair, but he was not one to complain about good news.

He told her "Change into your majorette's uni-form, and report here in 7 minutes, so I can hike up your skirt and cut out the panty part of the outfit."

She swiftly left and returned with the required dress, telling him "I am your naughty classmate, Blair, and I am ready to service your cock again. Discipline me, brother!"

He took out his belt, hiked up her uniform's skirt, and struck her buttocks for a little while, until she cried with enough pain (and masochistic delight) to indicate her enthusiasm for the session. Then he used a knife to sever the underwear section of the uniform from the rest, which caused her red cheeks to show. He grabbed and spread them, easing his way into her soaking vagina (clearly prepared by the spanking).

She gasped for a couple of seconds, as his dick moved further inside her body. He followed this by sticking his fingers into her ass as he diddled her, which were joined by more digits rubbing against her clitoris and labia. He really shoved his cock into her at a mad, hectic pace, giving her no chance to catch her breath.

"Do you like this, Sis? Is this what you craved? Your brother's cock is in your pussy, riding you from behind. I may knock you up- how does that sound, Steph?" he taunted her.

She only responded with a mute, but knowing smile, as if to suggest that she still expected to pull off the last joke of the night. When he suddenly relieved his balls and pulled out of her cunt, she burst out laughing. She just could not help it- it was too late to stop what she had planned from happening.

"It sounds wonderful, Blair, and it had better, since that is exactly what has just happened! I am ovulating, brother, and I now expect to conceive your 2nd baby!" she announced with triumph.

Blair was both shocked and furious at the fact that he had been tricked, but he was also flattered as to the nature of the trap.

"Is that what you have been pursuing, big sister? You wanted to have my seed implanted in your womb. Well, now it's happened, so you can revel in your short-lived victory! What are we supposed to do with this boy or girl when it is born? It will be damaging to our careers, won't it?" he scolded her.

"Oh, Blair, I don't care about that anymore! Let other people whisper, because they can't do more than gossip- you have your own company by now, so they will have to shut up and work for you, won't they? I just want the 3 of us to be a family, with you fathering children by both of us. Come on, Blair, take out your anger on my ass! Fuck my butt to your cock's content!" she replied with "naughty" delight.

He did so, pushing his dick into her rectum with little pretense of gentleness and hardly any lube, which was precisely what she hoped for from him. He just kept ramrodding her ass for a constant, seemingly infinite time. Every thrust brought home his worry and anger at his sister's reckless and irresponsible (as he saw it) conspiracy to get pregnant by her own brother. He shoved his cock into her butt for a merciless interval.

She screamed repeatedly as he took her anally, but she did not really mean for him to ease up on her rump, and he was oblivious to her noises anyway by this time. She relished the sensational agony of being sodomized and stretched out by her brother's cock. After a final push, he unleashed his coital fluid into her sphincter, making her shiver from the total ecstasy of his sperm in her backdoor.

At this juncture, Joanna, who had been the fascinated voyeur for most of the night, dropped to a kneeling posture, dove her tongue in between Stephanie's ass cheeks, and commenced the rimming of her bottom. The sheer, exquisite pleasure of being eaten there was getting Stephanie off, to say nothing of the fact that it was her sister-in-law tasting her crack. Blair placed his own mouth inside the crack of his wife's ass. He managed to get a momentum going, which pressed Joanna's face further into Stephanie, making his sister even more aroused than before.

The double sensory input of rimming ass while having it rimmed was having the effect on Joanna of making her sweat from the excitement of the attention. In due time, she was cumming from the feeling of getting it from both ends. There was no doubt now that Stephanie had emerged the winner of the contest of wills, and that she would get to stay with the couple permanently as their shared slave, which was her plan from the beginning. Big sister had it all figured out from the beginning, all right, and it was working to a tee!

As Blair's dick recovered, he went over to Stephanie, sat on the bed in front of her, and put his manhood between her tits, rubbing it against her breasts in a frantic motion. This pleasant surprise made her squeal with total enjoyment of what her younger, albeit grown-up, brother was doing to her bosom. When he got into a rhythm of fucking her breasts, she lost all of her self-control, because this kind of mammary manipulation was an all-new sensation, for which she was just not braced.

As he shot off his next load, she motioned for Joanna to lick it off her boobs, and so horny was Blair's wife, that she went along with the plan, ingesting the salty juice of her husband to her ravishing fulfillment. Needing to get him hard at least once more, the girls went down on him, taking turns with his cock and balls.

They then traded his cock between their pussies and asses, switching back and forth, with the idea that the constant change should make his erection last a while longer than otherwise. Stephanie had discarded her uniform by this point, and when he got ready to empty his balls, she and Joanna held out their hands for the cum. They caught it to the last drop, and proceeded instinctively to rub it all over each other's bodies and their own.

There was so much semen that it covered much of their flesh as they smeared the cream on it. The last trick of the night was for Blair's viewing pleasure, as Joanna and Stephanie ran their tongues over each other's cum-bathed bodies, licking it off to their mutual satisfaction and happiness.

"So, this is what you had in mind, is it Stephanie?" Blair remarked when he recollected himself.

"Well, brother, you have to admit that I succeeded, didn't I? You don't really want to leave me out of your sex lives after night, do you, guys?" she tartly replied.

"You have us, there, Steph, but just remember this: we own you from now on, because you want us so much that you'll do anything to have us, and you have proved it!" Joanna warned her.

Blair backed her up with a nod, but Stephanie exulted rather than wept at this news, telling them "Now, you guys, hasn't been obvious that I'm a submissive at heart, anyway? I am your property, I agree, and I will use that to get laid as much as possible, since both of you are dominants, and you need a complement to that, so you can't resist a slave girl, can you?"

After that night, Stephanie was a permanent member of the household, servicing both Blair and Joanna as they needed it. The rest of the week, aside from the "Stepping Out" nights, didn't seem as relatively boring anymore, as they were always stepping out anyway- with Steph!

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers