Flaws in the Porn Industry

Story Info
Here is what is wrong with the porn industry.
973 words
4.67
72.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

I stumbled upon this category in Literotica, and I found a perfect place to vent. I understand that some of you have been sending me emails looking for more stories, and I thank you for all of them. They are on their way, I promise. This time, however, I would like to speak on behalf of all who enjoy erotica, without going extreme - in other words, most of us. I did not know that there was a section on this wonderful website that was dedicated to essays and reviews, and I will take advantage. I deserve a say this one time!

The porn industry has it all wrong, and they're ruining the good name of 'erotica'. I'm talking about magazines, I'm talking about videos, and I'm talking about the Internet. That pretty much covers everything, but if I'm wrong, feel free to add your own.

What turns you on? Everybody has at least one thing, and most people have many things. Name any turn on and it's out there. Therein lies the problem. Like everything in this world that is a success (and by success, I'm speaking of the billions of dollars that the porn industry generates), the porn industry believes in overkill. If something turns someone on, then there is some idiot in a high place on the porn industry ladder that decides to shovel it into your face.

Men - do you like a woman with a shaved pussy? I do. I must admit, it's hard though. 99% of the women in pictures that you pull online are bald downstairs. 99% of the women in porn videos have shaved a shaved pussy. Overkill. I like women that are neatly trimmed, also. I probably like it more because you don't see it very often - everyone is shaved clean. Pornography needs to be more reflective of society, where I feel a little less than half the women between 18 and 35 are shaved bald (just a guess, based on my own experience), and the other half have hair. If Pornography reflected this, then being shaved would be that much more of a turn-on for me.

Another example - overweight women. I love women of all shapes and sizes. My current fiance is a meager 110 pounds, but I have been with women that weigh 175. I get turned on by different things at different times, and pornography needs to be more reflective of society here again. If I get in one of my moods, where I want to masturbate about a women who is overweight, I would like to find a story, or pull a picture (or video) of a women that is in the 140 to 180 pound range. Try finding that! Why is it so difficult? Most women in this world are in that range! No, if you have a fat fetish, you're stuck with stories/pics/vids of 550 pound women, and often they are eating a cake or something while some guys is fucking them. Proof positive that the men of power in the industry think they know what the typical guy or girl wants, but they couldn't be any further off.

Do you like 'creampie'? I like the idea of it. However, I wouldn't know. Anything dedicated to it has gallons of cum poured into some woman's pussy, and disgusting noises emerge as she squeezes it out.

I like feet. Why? Because I never see them in porn! Every sex scene around has a closeup of the action. This would be fine, as long as the camera panned out a little sometimes so one could see the entire bodies of the people involved. It wouldn't matter anyway, since all the women wear heels! If I were to go to site dedicated to feet, it's - you guessed it - overkill. Feet here, there, everywhere. Feet jerking cocks, feet getting cummed on, feet...you get the idea. I'm not into that, I just like it to be a part of the story/picture/video - not the main part!

These are just a few of the examples, and I'm sure my point has been made, although I could go on.

Here is the part that I have been building up to - what is wrong with storyline and seduction? Granted, the occasional porno that jumps right into the action is fine when one is in a hurry, but why is so difficult to find storyline and seduction? You often get too much storyline in romance novels and soft porn, and the hard porn doesn't have nearly enough! Those videos that are hardcore and make an attempt at a storyline almost always blow it. How? They have a nice storyline, nice buildup, a nice kiss, and then...suddenly...their clothes are off and they're fucking! What happened?

The best part for me about sex - both actual, physical sex, as well as sex portrayed in stories, pictures, and videos - the initial penetration. If you read my stories, you will note that I spend a lot of time in the buildup, and I'm pretty thorough with my description of the penetration. I am but one man, though. How often do you pop in a video and every sex scene may or may not involve a buildup, but often does not show the initial penetration!?

'Alright! They're getting naked! Yippee! They're kissing! Yip - Wha? They're having sex - how did that happen! Let me hit rewind....okay, kissing...kissing....now he's in her? When did that occur?'

Garbage.

Thanks for letting me rant, and thank you for all the comments. I have 133 stories posted at this point, with over a million views, and over 100 stories ranked 'hot'. Thank you for the votes and kind words. Hopefully a bigwig in the porn industry reads this and gets a clue. Yeah, right. Like any of them can read!

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers