Hurricane's Super Villain Ch. 05

Story Info
Fyre gets some from her own kind--- Molly Holly.
2.7k words
3.8
17.9k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months passed, and things with Shane and myself stayed constant. We loved each other, but seemingly couldn't spend as much time together anymore. We had stopped working our angle a few months back, and I was now competing as a heel along with Molly, Trish and the others against the faces. I had been recently feuding with Nidia, and Molly with Victoria. We had a few tag-team matches and things were working well for us.

I still hadn't won the Women's title, but to be honest I didn't care. I was working with several wonderful women who taught me the ropes from day one. I had Shane, and a great job. Molly and I were starting to become really close friends. She was a great person, very opinionated but all around fun to be with. I wondered why she didn't have a man, since she was so great but I suppose she was concentrating on her career first. With wrestling talent like hers, who can blame her?

Miss Jackie and Charlie Haas were planning to be married quite soon. Of course, almost the whole roster was invited to the wedding... not to mention the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Shane jokingly said I should be the one to jump out of a cake, I declined. They could just get a cheap hooker to do that... well, maybe an expensive one with some of their paychecks. Anyhow, the weeks rolled by, the RAWs and Smackdowns. Title changes, speaking of which, Shane and Rosey won the Tag Titles! About time... unfortunately they lost them shortly thereafter. Shit happens I suppose.

Finally, after what seemed like ages it was time for Jackie's bachelorette party. All the divas showed up, save for Dawn Marie... the skank, and some of her friends and family as well. Of course in good fun she was showered in gifts of lingerie and a fireman stripper. We were all feeling pretty good by the time the stripper left. Lots of shits and giggles, we were spilling the beans about our current and past lovers. Lots of fun there... I accidentally slipped out my love for bondage, which they had already guessed. I suppose actually hearing it sealed the deal and set me up for about 3-weeks worth of pranks. Hey, I could use the stuff!

Trish suggested we go to a strip club, so here we are in the present...

"WOHOOO! SHAKE IT BABAY! I like the dark chocolate!!" Nidia was yelling at some guy on the stage.

"Nidia! You're attracting attention... then again half of these men probably know who we are anyways. They keep on looking over here." Trish stated.

"Hey, it's all good! We're in a room full of women... and gay guys anyways, it doesn't really matter..." I said "Whoa, check out that guy's ass!"

Everyone's head turned and a few whistles were let out. We ordered a lap dance for soon-to-be Mrs. Haas and we were in stitches.

"Second one of the night honey! You lucky thing!" Nidia was obviously drunk. When she started to try and get on the stage we decided it was time to go and get some rest. We had to catch a plane early in the morning for tomorrow night's RAW. Good thing Nidia wasn't performing, she's going to have a hell of a hangover.

It was about 2am when we got back to the hotel. Trish and Victoria carried Nidia to her room, and then all of us headed to our rooms. It was about 2am when we got back and I just threw my nightgown on, not worrying about anything else and crawled into bed. I must have fallen asleep in about 5 minutes. I guess Shane and the guys were still out partying it up, I hope he isn't TOO drunk.

At about 2:30 there was a knock on my door, I stumbled out of bed and opened the door. Expecting to see a tipsy Shane I was rather surprised when Molly was standing there. She walked in and sat on a chair, I closed the door behind her. "Can't sleep?"

"No, not with Jazz and Rodney in the room next to me. If they were any louder the whole hotel would be able to hear them!" Molly looked around "Where's Shane? Some of the guys came back, I guess the party animals are still out. I didn't see Charlie either."

"They're probably piss drunk and the others left them at the... wherever they were." I laughed "Nah, I know they're safe, how many came back?"

"About half a dozen." Molly said "I know at least 30 guys went, if not more."

Things got quiet for a minute. It was kind of an awkward silence, I was tired though so didn't really pay attention. Molly broke the silence and just came out and said something that shocked me.

"Um... I know you're wondering why I don't have a man. It's not that I don't like them, I just... well, like to keep my options open. Bisexual I suppose you could say." She looked at the floor.

I just kind of looked around for a minute, and she got up to leave. I motioned for her to sit back down. I never said anything, but I had always been curious. What better time to test it out? I always thought Molly was beautiful. She was a little heavier than the others, but that made her all the more cute. She was a sweet person, and hopefully things wouldn't get weird. In-fact, I knew they wouldn't, we were so close.

She seemed shocked when I got up. I went over to her and kissed her, a peck just to see her reaction. She smiled and stood up. We embraced and kissed again, getting a little more adventurous with our tongues. I felt a little weird at first, but I did enjoy it. As I got more into it, we started caressing each other. My tongue laced around hers, I made sure to rub my tongue piercing over her tongue so she knew it was there. I was a bit startled when she backed away.

"Are you sure about this? If you don't want to... its fine." She said. I just went close to her and kissed her again.

We both walked over to the bed and sat down on it. We started kissing once again, I sucked on her tongue and rubbed her back. She pressed into me so that I laid down on the bed, and crawled on top of me. We made out for a good while, getting more passionate with each passing moment, we were both very worked up. Finally, a little more movement happened. She got up and stood beside the bed. My legs were hanging off the side of it. She pulled the bottom of my satin nightgown up so it was at my hips. Nothing she hadn't seen before, we all changed in the same room anyways! I knew she had done his before, with expertise she glided to her knees at the side of the bed and slid her finger over my most private of parts. I groaned at her touch. She rubbed for a bit, knowing exactly where to go and then I felt her tongue lick along my slit. It felt so good... I loved being eaten out but having it done by a woman is so... amazing. They know what they want so they give it to you!

She lapped at my pussy for a bit, interchanging her tongue and her finger against my clit. As she started to get more passionate with it, I had to pull a pillow over my mouth. She finally dove her tongue into my pussy and whipped it around in a way that I can't describe. I moaned loudly (thank goodness for the pillow!) and thrust my hips into her face. She wrapped her hands around my legs and buried her face in my crotch. She whirled her tongue in every spot that made me cry out in pleasure, then moved one of her hands to rub my clit while her tongue continued its torment.

My pussy ached, it wanted cock, it wanted Shane, but somehow this got overtaken in a matter of minutes. I was enjoying myself so much... then I felt it. She put 2 fingers inside of me and did the "come here" motion. She was hitting my G-spot. I felt my muscles spasm like never before. I yelled into the pillow when her mouth closed over my clit. She continued her attack on me as my peak drew nearer. She sucked... that was it. I yelped and lifted my hips off the bed, my orgasm rocketed through my body like nothing I had ever felt before. I was shaking all over and collapsed on the bed. All I could hear was Molly lapping at my pussy... what a wonderful sound it was.

She crawled up beside me when she was satisfied and pulled the pillow off of my face. She wiped the sweat off of my forehead and smiled. "You alright?"

I tried to sit up, but failed. I smiled back at her "My god, that was absolutely amazing. I... I... just... wow."

She laughed at me and laid beside me. After about 5 minutes I was feeling a little more alive. I couldn't just let her give and not take.. oh no. I jumped her and surprised her when I shoved my tongue half way down her throat. I broke the kiss long enough to throw off my nightgown. I unbuttoned her fleece night shirt and threw it open. Her perky little tits stuck out, her nipples were hard. I leaned down and licked them, dragging my tongue piercing over them. I sucked on them slowly and nibbled a bit, which she liked. I moved back up kissing her while rubbing her breasts in my hands.

She pushed me off for a moment with a little giggle and laid lengthwise on the bed. I crawled over her like a panther and licked from her belly button right up to her neck. I moved down again and licked at her nipples some more. I sucked them as I would want mine sucked and she seemed to love it.

"Mmmm.. I've never been with a girl with a tongue piercing before... ahhh... it feels nice." She lifted her head up while she spoke.

I smiled at her. "Then you'll love this."

I crawled off of her and pulled her pajama pants off. She smiled at me and laid her head back down. I was somewhat nervous but I figured I'd do to her what I like done to me. I licked at her pussy slowly, dragging my tongue over her slit. I knew she had been wanting it, she was so slick if my tongue had been sand it would've slipped along like butter. I started to get a little more confident, she was groaning while I licked around her clit teasingly in circles. I flicked my tongue piercing on it and she shuddered. With that, I sucked her labia into my mouth and rubbed my tongue over it, and my piercing around in circles. I stuck my tongue out, and rubbed it just inside of her pussy. She moaned approvingly. I started to attack her with my tongue. I whipped it around in circles and used my finger to stimulate her clit. She stuck 2 fingers in her mouth to muffle her moans. I started to tongue fuck her, then I... I... oh shit, I heard a key in the door.

I jumped up to grab the door but Shane came in, he didn't look at first but he closed the door behind him. When he turned around his jaw hit the floor. Molly and I were both naked, sitting on the bed just staring at him. The silence was heavy.

Shane shook his head. "HOLY HURRISHIT THIS IS HOT!!!"

"SHH!" Molly and I both said in unison.

"Don't let me stop you, carry on ladies!" Shane grinned his goofy grin. He had been drinking... good. Maybe he won't remember too much.

I shrugged and went right back to eating out Molly. Shane was amazed at me. I started showboating a bit, reaching up to grab Molly's breasts while licking at her. I heard him undressing. I was glad Molly didn't seem to mind someone watching. I guess she had 3 somes before since she was bi, but I didn't know for sure. All I knew was she wasn't getting any dick tonight, that thing is mine.

"Nice!" I heard Molly say. I looked up to see Shane naked; sitting on the dresser beside the bed. He was fully hard and stroking himself. I bet his dick nearly jumped out of his pants when he saw us.

I got up on my knees, still bent over Molly. "Come give me some sugar, Shane. I winked at him. He didn't hesitate, he hopped right off the dresser and walked behind me. I leaned back over Molly and licked at her clit some more. I felt Shane rubbing his penis against my aching pussy.

It didn't take him long to start fucking the hell out of me. I was moaning, luckily muffled by Molly's ever-wet snatch. I used my tongue to tongue fuck her as Shane thrust into me. He grabbed me by the hips and rammed his cock inside of me. Slow, steady, extremely hard strokes. I was ready to scream. He was pounding the shit out of me I swear he had never been this hard before. I continued my assault on Molly, whipping my tongue all over the place. My face was buried in her warm, wet pussy. My tongue going in an out as Shane pushed me.

I put 2 fingers inside of Molly and rubbed around searching for her G-spot. I think I found it... she screamed out into a pillow and came hard. I lapped at her pussy and cleaned it up. She collapsed back and crawled off the bed into a chair.

She watched Shane and I fuck each other half to death. It was the most amazing sex we ever had. I swear the man doubled his stamina. I rode him like a horse, grinding my hips on him to get extra deep. He thrust up inside of me as I came down on him. The sounds of sex filled the room. Molly just sat in the chair, pleasing herself. Finally, I knew Shane was getting very very close. I crawled off of him and he sat up on the bed panting. His face was red and sweat was streaming off of his body. I was kneeling in front of him and to my surprise Molly came beside me.

We both began sucking on his dick, one on each side. "Oh thank you lord!" Shane flopped down on his back and moaned through his panting. She started giving him a hand job while I sucked on the throbbing head of his cock. I moved Molly's hand aside and deep-throated him easily. She looked at me astonished. He moaned extra loudly and thrusted his hips up. I sucked him off like only I knew how. I rubbed my tongue ring around he head of his cock then deep-throated him again. I repeated this several times, then sucked on the head long and hard. He grabbed the bed and shoved a pillow over his face. He came into my mouth, so much that it filled my mouth. I backed up and Molly sucked up the last few drops. Shane sat up and stared at us while we kissed and cum ran down our faces. "Ooooh... god..." He groaned and reached out for me. "Thank you baby... and Molly.. you too."

"You were an unexpected guest, Mr. Helms. Molly said as she wiped up her face. She pulled her pajamas back on and kissed me passionately before heading back to her room.

Shane just grinned at me. "I love you so much... what made you do that?"

I smiled "Impulse. If you think it was for you, you're wrong... we started LONG before you got here. Lets get some sleep, we have to get up at 8am... its 4am"

Shane just stared bug-eyed at me for a moment then hugged me. He pulled me beside him and we both fell asleep.