Naughty Neighbor

Story Info
Stocking wearing wife plays with neighbor.
1k words
3.68
301.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabina4u
sabina4u
24 Followers

My wife, Jenette, is 29 years old and is the neighborhood beauty. She has a small chest but has amazing legs and a great ass. She wears stockings and suspenders everyday whether at home or work. She and I both enjoy her showing off her stocking tops and occasionally her bum. Her parents are swingers and she was used to seeing her mum in stockings. She started wearing them when she turned 16 at catholic school, as present from her mum. The family knows we are swingers and it is no shock to anyone to see her in them now.

Recently, we hosted a bunch of friends to the house to watch a game. Jenette wore a knee length skirt covering her black hose. When she sat and crossed her legs, her stockings were clearly visible. She is always discreet to whom she shows off to. That afternoon, our neighbor Derek was one of the lucky ones. He helped her in the kitchen where she was sitting. She gave him a great view.

At first she only offered him a glimpse of her legs. After telling me that she was enjoying it, I told her to go as far as she pleased. By the end of the evening Derek saw much more. With my prompting she showed him more and more. Finally she sat cross-legged in front of him and let him see all the way up. She always kept a bit of hair on top of her pussy so there was a visible focal point. She asked Derek if he was free to come for coffee the next morning. He, of course, agreed.

When he arrived after I left for work and the kids for school, she met him at the door dressed ready to go out. He complemented her on her legs. She offered him coffee and sat across from him.

It was not uncommon for Jenette to have men from the neighborhood over and entertain them. She was popular with the local wives' as they knew nothing. That morning, Derek bent Jenette over the table and unloaded a load of cum deep in her pussy. The men knew that I approved although we never directly spoke of it. It was not unusual for me to come home from work and to find Jenette dripping with neighbors cum. I had often entered her while she was full and added my load to her brimming love hole.

As my stocking clad wife served my neighbor coffee, she bent in front of him and did not move. Derek reached out and began to massage her ass. He proceeded to tongue her hairless asshole. We find it very horny to know that our neighbors and friends have had their tongue in my wife's asshole. After Derek got his cock out she proceeded to sit on his hard member, sliding down on him with her open ass. He exploded and emptied deep in her ass. When he was finished she made him an offer. She asked if he would mind painting a few rooms in our house. He agreed and was to start the next day. For the next 3 weeks, Derek came in my wife's ass and pussy over 20 times. When the kids left for school, they saw their mum dressing in her suspender belt, stockings and short skirt. They saw Derek arrive as we all left. My son from a previous marriage, John Paul (JP) turned 19. He discovered a video of his step-mum getting ass fucked by his neighbor.

What was to happen next was new for both of us. He returned home from university for the summer. He had earlier in the year mentioned that he had signed up for a summer housing exchange program where students would stay at the homes of other students so the could pursue summer internships.

He was accepted to work for 6 weeks in Edinburgh and we were asked to accept a similar resident during the same period. JP told us he knew the boy and the 2 of them were friends. We though that it was a good idea to invite the new friend, called Mark, to stay for the weekend before JP left for Scotland. When Mark arrived, Jenette was wearing a special outfit. She knew that JP would see but wanted Mark to watch her in action while everyone was around. We had a dinner party and Derek attended. Jenette bent in front of everyone and was not shy.

The skirt was a mid-thigh wrap made of conservative looking fabric. Mark was told that JP's step mum was a hot number but also very sophisticated and posh. So imagine his delight when he first saw the glimpse of black stocking. By the end of the weekend when it was time for JP to catch his train, Mark was certainly aroused.

I took JP to the train station and he said goodbye to Jenette. Mark was in the other room watching TV. After JP and I left, Jenette served Mark a drink and sat across from him. Within minutes of Mark being alone with Jenette he was seeing her suspender belt and stockings.

As Mark became aroused, Jenette sat across from him and opened her legs. Mark's cock became hard and he excused himself to the bathroom. Jenette followed him up the stairs and waited for him to emerge. When he did, it was only moments before he saw her again, this time waiting for him. He entered her and came almost immediately. He immediately panicked and asked what if I found out. She replied, that as long as he did as he was told, everything would be fine.

Confused, but intrigued, Mark agreed. The next evening at dinner, Jenette joined the two of us dressed in a short skirt and stockings. Mark tried not to notice Jenette's exposed legs and stocking tops but could not resist for long. She maneuvered as she sat and when I got up to leave for a meeting, she was sitting happily at the table. When Mark and Jenette were talking, she changed her view to give a fuller view. By the end of the six weeks, Mark had fucked my wife loads.

sabina4u
sabina4u
24 Followers