Cindy Gets Gangbanged

Story Info
She gets banged by three young men.
2.7k words
3.98
280.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three teenage boys watched as the moving van pulled away from the rancher sitting at the end of Scull lane. From their vantage point in the pines neighboring the backyard, they could see the Smith's loading up their station wagon.

It was a warm fall day and they laid prone on the pine needles, watching as Karen Smith carefully bent over and placed her toddler in his car seat. All three of the boys groaned and ground their loins into the soft needles, as they focused on Karen's shapely rear-end straining against her tight shorts.

"Sure would like some of that," Grant said to his companions.

"Like you would know what to do with a piece of ass like that," said Kenny, the oldest of the three.

"Yea, right!" chimed in Bobby.

They continued their vigil until the Smiths were loaded up and drove their eight year-old car out the driveway and headed towards their new destination. As the sun was starting to set, the three young men trotted in at an angle to the rear of the rancher. Being the last home on Scull lane, they avoided being seen by any of the neighbors as they jimmied a bedroom window and left themselves into the house.

Partially closing the window behind them, they noticed that the Smiths were fairly neat, but had left behind an old bed and some other furniture of little value. Quickly checking out the kitchen, they were rewarded with several long neck bottles of lite-beer and also some partially filled liquor and wine bottles in one of the cabinets.

Grant and Bobby each started on the beer, while Kenny found a glass and some ice in the freezer. He poured himself some bourbon and drank a small portion while adjusting to its heat. Thirty minutes later, all three young men were basking in an alcoholic glow when they heard a car approaching and turning into the driveway.

On alert, Bobby ran to bedroom bordering the driveway and peered out the window. He returned a few seconds later, "It's the owner's wife, and she's getting out of the car!"

Kenny ordered the other two to get out of sight, and he took up a position in the hallway next to the main living room.

Cindy wanted to check on the condition of their house, soon after the Smiths moved out. Her husband had rented the rancher to the young couple and was still in possession of their $750 security deposit. If the house was in decent shape they would forward the money, since they had been good tenants

Using her key, Cindy went in the rear entrance and quickly unlocked the door. She made a quick trip to bathroom located next to the laundry. She really needed to go after an hour's drive. When finished, she washed her hands and opened the door.

As she proceeded down the hallway to the kitchen, a strong hand was clasped over her mouth and she was roughly pulled up against a tall attacker. She froze when she saw the knife waving in front of her eyes by her assailant's free hand.

He whispered in her ear, "If you scream or fight me, I'll cut you real bad. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head in his grasp, and she felt him lower the hand from her mouth.He quickly wrapped it around her waist. "Please don't hurt me, I'll give you whatever you want."

"That's right bitch, you will give us whatever we want! Now get down on the floor and keep your head down and your eyes closed."

Cindy, quickly lay prone on the carpet, face down. Her arms were pulled behind her back and her hands were bound with an electric cord or something like it. Her heart and breathing were racing, and she felt and heard more footsteps coming into the living room where she lay.

A dark silk scarf was wrapped twice around her head and over her eyes. She was never so scared in her life, and was afraid her heart would burst out of her chest. Several strong hands were now pulling her back up to her feet and she was being lead into another room.

"Now, you be nice to us, and I promise we won't hurt you, Okay?" She nodded again, and started to get her emotions under control.

The young man, or was it a boy talking to her sounded sincere, so she started to calm down somewhat. She walked with them into what she thought was the master bedroom. When they sat her down on the old four-poster bed that she had allowed the Smith's to use, her suspicions were confirmed.

"Please don't hurt me. I won't give you any trouble," she repeated.

"What's your name?" said the boy who threatened her earlier. "My name is Cindy, my husband and I own this house."

"Well Cindy, we're going to untie your hands, but the blindfold stays on," Kenny said to his captive in a non-threatening tone. With that he unwrapped the electric cord from her hands. Cindy slowly rubbed her wrists to get the circulation going again.

"Now, we would really like to see those titties, so take off your blouse Mama," said a new voice from her left side.

Cindy had decided that she would do nothing to anger her captors, so after a short hesitation, she started to unbutton her tight, crème-colored blouse without delay. If was tucked into her tight skirt, so when it was unbuttoned, she slowly stood and pulled it out of her skirt.

Pulling it off, she slowly lowered the straps to her bra and reached in back to unhook it. When it audibly popped apart, she hesitated a few seconds, and then left it drop to the floor.

All three of the teenagers were rubbing their crotches as the attractive, middle-aged woman removed her blouse and bra. When she revealed her very large breasts and dropped her arms to her side, they all groaned and squeezed their growing cocks through their jeans.

Cindy had never been so embarrassed, so scared, and for some reason, so excited at the same time. She had always been a little ashamed of her large breasts, since she was fourteen years old.

Now she sat blindfolded and topless in front of several young men in close proximity. A small gasp escaped her lips when she felt several hands touching and squeezing her breasts at the same time. She felt more shame when her nipples became very hard and enlarged as these strangers fondled her tits.

Kenny pulled Cindy to her feet, while Grant and Bobby continued the assault on her big titties. He reached around her hips and unbuttoned and slid the tight skirt down her legs. Both his partners were now busily sucking and nibbling on Cindy's engorged nipples. Kenny felt her shudder a little when he hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down her shapely legs.

With her skirt and panties bunched around her ankles, she felt a hand behind her knee lifting up her legs, so she could step out of her clothes. Kneeling in front of her, Kenny noticed the dampness in her panties, as he tossed them aside.

Cindy felt the cool air strike the dampness between her legs as the one young man fully unclothed her. She jumped slightly when his hands gently parted her thighs. The two men fondling her breasts, now pulled her back onto the bed, leaving her most private area exposed to the man kneeling at the edge of the bed.

His warm mouth was biting and sucking on her inner thighs for a few brief moments before burying his head and tongue into her already wet slit. She unconsciously reached to the men sitting beside her on the bed, and each hand found hard, stiff cocks out of their jeans. As the hot relentless tongue stabbed into her cunt, she turned her head and felt a bulbous cock push against her lips.

Opening her mouth, the large mushroom head was shoved into her mouth, and she almost gagged. Pulling out somewhat, she adjusted to the tangy penis in her mouth and started to suck it gently. She felt her own orgasm building from the tongue devouring her slick pussy. Continuing to suck the large cock, she was also roughly jerking a shorter, but very thick penis with her other hand.

The boy's cock in her mouth seemed to shudder just as a hot mouth sucked on her clit without mercy. Cindy bucked her hips and clamped her strong thighs around the head below just as a warm, salty liquid bathed her throat again and again. Her orgasm had been so intense that she never stopped sucking the now limp and sticky cock in her mouth.

Kenny now pulled the big titted cunt to her feet and pushed her down on her knees. She seemed a little shaky on her feet, but she used both hands to unzip the jeans in front of her. When she unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his boxers, she needed both hands to hold the enormous cock in front of her.

Using a baseball bat grip, Cindy pulled the smooth velvety head to her lips. The young man groaned as she licked his pendulous balls and mouthed his organ. After a minute or two, she was helped up to lay on the bed. The other two each held one of her thighs high and widely apart. She felt the large cock head pressing into her hot, slick lips.

Kenny rubbed his aching cock up and down her wet slit, and gave little short thrusts at her wet entrance. After a dozen or more false entries his captive visibly pulled her legs back even further and wider apart than Grant or Bobby were holding them. With that at his signal, Kenny buried his enormous manhood savagely into the warm pussy in front of him.

Cindy gasped and forcibly grabbed the two teenagers kneeling beside her. Kenny slowly pulled his length out of the woman, and drove it back into her so that his balls smacked against her large firm ass.

Cindy did not have time to feel guilty about her first orgasm, when her three attackers had positioned her on the bed, so the leader could prepare to fuck her. When she had sucked his massive organ, she both feared it, and somehow craved it being jammed into her sopping cunt.

Being raped by more than one man, had always been a fantasy of hers. She had never revealed this to anyone, but her body now betrayed her with its response to the boys now attacking her. She had gone limp until she felt the throbbing cock rubbing against her.

As she lost all of her inhibition, she lifted her legs even higher, The young buck took this as a signal and jammed his entire dick into her now-tight cunt. After the initial burn from being stretched so brutally, her slickness kicked into a higher gear. The baton like dick was being slowly pulled out until its cock head was almost out of her.

As the thick cock slammed into her again and again, Cindy was moaning and had wrapped her legs around his strong back. Using her heels on his ass, she helped to drive him into her aching pussy with even more force.

The few girls Kenny and the other two had fucked, were nowhere as receptive, or as experienced as this "older woman". Kenny's old girlfriend had used her hands on his cock, but she was afraid to let it near her tight little cunt.

Cindy's enlarged, wet pussy lips clung to his fat shaft as he pulled out of her. It felt heavenly as he fucked her unmercifully. After several minutes of hard thrusting, he felt his balls contract and he exploded a huge load into the ravaged cunt.

Cindy felt her attacker's explosion in her now stretched vagina. When he pulled out his still large cock, the other boy with the short thick cock stepped between her legs. While not as massive as her last one, the thickness now pressing into her oozing lips caused her to take a deep breath as he forced his thick stump into her now sore cunt.

After a short time, he pulled out his stump and moved onto his back beside her on the bed. Helping her on top, she straddled the thick stump and lowered herself onto his meaty lance. Using her strong thighs to rock up and down on "Mr.Thick", his hands cupped each breast as they bounced with her motions.

She felt another hand pulling her head to the side, so yet another dick could slip into her mouth. Without stopping her bouncing, she bobbed her head on this longer, thinner cock now in her mouth. She was being fucked without rest in two of her orifices simultaneously. After a couple of minutes, the knight thrusting his lance into her from below started to moan with his impending orgasm.

Cindy quickened her pace and impaled her sloppy pussy with rapid bounces. The rapist beneath her arched his hips upward with one last thrust and drove the thick cock into her with all his strength.

Cindy's insides felt quivery and sticky beyond any memory. She remained on the now limp stump, until her attacker made a move to get up. The long cock was still in her mouth and she gave it more attention.

When the boy beneath her got up. She rolled over on the bed to rest her now aching thighs The other boy now pushed her onto her belly. He placed the two pillows on the bed under her hips, pushing her ass up in the air. She felt a fingertip probing her anus.

She started to object but decided against it. Lying crossways on the bed, she now felt someone else sit down beside her head. Pulling her head onto his lap, she remembered her original attacker by his size.

Grant had found some vaseline left behind in the medicine cabinet. Dipping a large gob onto his index finger, he smeared some around her puckered little hole.

As Kenny guided her head once again onto his cock, Grant pushed his finger in her butt up to the second knuckle. As her ass relaxed somewhat, Grant pulled out and added a second finger to his probing. He felt her jump, but didn't resist his fingers. After a few minutes of probing her tight ass with two fingers, he used his free hand to smear a large gob of the grease onto his hard dick.

Cindy continued to bob her head on the massive cock in her mouth. She felt the other one smear more lubricant in her anus. When she felt him pressing his cock head against her puckered hole, she stopped her sucking momentarily.

The head of his cock slipped past her sphincter with a burn. After a minute, she felt his cock push slowly into her virgin asshole. As the burning started to subside, Cindy pushed back against the long dick in her ass, and sucked the huge organ in her mouth with gusto.

A hand reached down and found her enlarged clitoris as the hard dick pistoned in and out of her butt. She was now being taken in two other orifices from her earlier gangbang. Feeling the throbbing cock in her mouth along with one fucking her ass, was almost too much stimulation for her.

Fingers were busily strumming her hair trigger while her ass and mouth were being buggered. In a instant, she convulsed as the cocks squirted and flooded her ass and mouth simultaneously. All three collapsed in a heap, and thick foam ran from her lips onto the bed.

After a few minutes, Cindy was helped to her feet and lead into the bathroom. There, she was placed into the shower without her blindfold. The hot water soothed her sore muscles as more come oozed out of all her now sore holes. After showering, she sat on the commode and peed for almost a minute.

After relieving herself, she filled the tub, and lowered herself into the hot water. Both her pussy and rear end needed the warm water to lap and soothe their linings. After several minutes, the leader came into the bath and looked at her.

"Now that you know what I look like, I hope you won't report this to the police."

"I won't report this afternoon on one condition. . .. I'll be back here next week, and expect the same treatment as today."