Exciting Women

Story Info
Who is putting who on?
2.5k words
3.89
63.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
731 Followers

Ted Sullivan sat before his computer with his cock in his right hand, slowly masturbating. On the screen were three actors who he had first seen together more then a year ago. The woman, who was quite pretty, was slightly fat, with large tits, which were always wildly flapping as one or the other of the men pounded his cock into her red slash, surrounded by her black cunt hair.

He had watched the third tape of them so often that he knew what was said, verbatim. The older black man had said, "Jeannie, you have got the greatest cunt that a woman could have."

"Oh, Calvin, you are just saying that. Your wife must have a nice pussy too, I'm sure."

"Does your husband know just how hot a fuck you are woman?"

"Oh, I love my husband so. He is the most wonderful man in the world. But, only you, Calvin, can give me the orgasms that shake my whole body. I'm sure that if he knew that we get together that he would want me to enjoy you both. I don't love either of you, but I need what only you two can give me."

All this was said as the three undressed. The woman lie on the bed. The older black guy lies next to her and proceeded to passionately kiss her, while fondling her tits. The other black guy busied himself by lapping her red slash.

Ted knew that the older black guy had met the woman when he was the starting quarterback for Richmond's Payton High School, and she was a cheerleader. The story was that on the senior class trip to Washington, she had gotten drunk. Calvin had taken her to his room, where she stayed until the next day. It was evident that Calvin had gotten to know her very well in the hours that they were alone together.

Ted remembered the conversation when the name of the other black guy came up. "God, Jeannie, is there no end to how long you want to fuck? I'm only human, woman, Christ, I've cum in you three times. Give me a chance to rest?"

"Calvin, I love your cock so. I wish that there was two of you?"

"What I should do is bring my younger brother along so that you get the kind of fucking a woman like you needs?"

Ted had carefully watched the woman's face when she considered her answer. First, her eyes looked at Calvin's eyes. A slow smile spread over her face. Ted knew that she was very bright, and did not want to appear too eager, but he knew instantly that she liked the idea of another randy, hot fucking, Blackman, with a long thick cock, servicing her wanton white body. "So, how old is your brother? And, would it hurt your feelings to share me?"

"I'm here for one reason. It is your cunt, baby. As long as you let me come in your sweet cunt three times when I'm here, I don't care who else rides you. My brother's name is Tony, and he is eighteen."

From then on, Tony, been a regular in the videos that Ted watched, as he stroked his cock late at night. Ted took a long drink of the vodka and line juice he used to get drunk as he played with his cock.

He pulled the disk, and replaced it with the eighth video. It too he knew by heart. Calvin said, "You know Jeannie, my wife and I are swingers. Do you think that you can entice your husband to come to a swinger's party? Has he ever had any black pussy?"

"Gee, Calvin, I don't know if he is interested in doing that? He is sort of laid back. Also, I don't know what he thinks of black people?"

"Well, I can tell you that when a black woman fucks, it isn't a-lie-there-like-a-log thing. A black woman humps up at her man hard and fast."

"Sounds like your wife would tear my husband's cock right off?"

"Huh, maybe. He sure would know that he was on a real woman."

When Ted had first heard that conversation, he had pumped his cock so hard that when he came, the cum flew all over his chair, and some went onto the computer screen.

When his wife, Jeannie, asked him if he was interested in joining a swinger's group, he carefully hid his excitement, and played the act that he was just doing it for her.

What Ted did not know is that Calvin had discovered his hidden camera, and line to his computer, the first day that he come to see Jeannie. All the dialogue was rehearsed. Peeking into his study, Jeannie had seen him masturbating as he watch she and Calvin fucking. When she had told Calvin, he had said, "If one black cock is exciting to him, two will drive him crazy. You know, Jeannie, if I bring my brother, your hubby will know for certain that what we have going on here is not a threat to him. We are just fucking, for the merry old hell of fucking."

Calvin knew what he was talking about. For in fact, as soon as his wife was letting both Black men fuck her, Ted knew that she did not love either. And, he had just had his first fuck of a black woman. Lena, Calvin's wife, was a generously endowed woman. Huge tits, and a squeezebox cunt that she used to all but tear his cock from his body. Good, God, Almighty, it is no wonder why all those Southern Bastards fucked their slaves all the time, if their pussies were as great as Lena's.

Any time Ted passed a good-looking black woman, he leered at her, wondering just how good a fuck she might be. He liked black pussy. The last swinger's party, he had fucked three black cunts.

At the same party, Calvin had kept track of Ted. He knew the little shit was hooked. There was no turning back now. He knew that Theodore would not object to anything that he did with his wife, as long as black cunts were dangled in front of his always-hard cock.

Calvin had told his poker buddies about the short, big tittied, ex-cheerleader that he had first fucked in Washington for five hours. They had laughed when he told them that even when she was engaged to be married that she kept phoning him, asking him to, "Come on over and visit me for a while?"

It was less than a month after she had married that his phone had rung.

"Yea, Calvin here."

"Calvin, It's Jeannie. My husband is out of town Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Would you like to visit me?"

He did. He had told Lena that he was going to go fuck the new bride. Lena didn't care. Calvin knew that she was fucking her boss, Mr. McCluskey, who had just given her a seventy dollar a week raise. What Mr. McCluskey and Calvin didn't know was that she was also fucking Walter Brown, one of the Vice Presidents, who had some serious meat, the kind that makes her black pussy sing. So, she had said to Calvin, "You go man. Give her pale white ass the kind of fucking that only a back man can, ya hear?"

Calvin's poker buddies could not believe their ears. "Calvin, y'all just fucking with us, man. There isn't a black woman alive that would encourage her man to go fuck a white cunt? Not one?"

"I'm giving you the straight shit, brother. I'll tell you what. If you guys want, I'll bring Jeannie, her husband, Ted, and my wife over here. You guys can fuck both women. Either one of them could take all the cock you five guys have and be wanting for more, let me tell y'all."

"Why you bringing Ted?"

"'Cause, you guys will laugh your ass off watching that little fucker humping away on my Lena. He can't get enough of her hot pussy. I think that if I was to offer him a straight trade that he would jump at the chance. Besides, he will keep her busy while each of you hump that sweet, little, white pussy."

Only Frank put up an objection. "I don't know, Cal? The last couple times that I made it with a white gal, they put up a hell of a fuss, screaming out, "You're hurting me, You're hurting me."

"Ah, Fuck head, Jeannie and my wife can take all the meat you're packing. Fact is, my wife will cuss your ass out, if you blow your load before she has the big "O." She will use bunts and double bunts, and things unknown to common cunts."

"Alright, my asshole brothers, when do we want to meet with these two whores?" Big John said.

"Careful who you call whores," Calvin retorted.

"Well, when?"

"Nine o'clock, next Saturday night?"

All said together, "Sounds good."

Ben asked, "Is it okay if I bring my brothers?"

"Sure," Calvin said. "I'm going to bring Tony. That will make it nine cocks. We need at least three more to keep both girls busy. You got anyone in mind, Big John?"

"Sure, I can get a couple guys from work. Don Franklin let us gangbang his wife a couple months ago. I owe him a favor."

"What's his wife look like?" Calvin asked.

"Tall red-head, big tits, has a cunt that could take a horse. I took her in the ass, twice. I lost count at the number of times that she cum. Don said that she wears him out. Told me to come over to fuck her anytime."

Big John smiled. "You mean that if we all went over to this Don's house that he would let us fuck his wife?"

Calvin cast John a quick look. "Yeah, but we should call him first. I don't Know if they have any kids?"

"Well call his ass. If she can't do it there, we can bring her here."

Ring. Ring.

"Hello, Don Franklin."

Hey Don, it's Big John. I'm with some buddies. I told them about you telling me to come over and help you satisfy your lady. Is it okay for us to come visit?"

"Hold on, I'll ask." John could hear the conversation.

"Betty, are you interested in having some guys that I know from work come over her to be with you?"

"I would love to have them, but I have to work in the morning. It is ten thirty now. Tell them that they can come over, but that they will have to leave at midnight."

Don relayed what Betty had said. Fifteen minutes later Calvin and his five poker buddies stood on Don Franklin's doorstep. As Don opened the door, he said, "Betty is upstairs waiting for you."

As they walked in to her bedroom, Betty, naked, took a long drag on her cigarette, and turned to face them. "You're all black?"

"And hung," said Big John.

"I like my men to be black and hung," Betty said as Calvin's finger slid home into her soggy cunt. Soon she was laying on her back on Big John, with his cock buried deeply in her ass. Benny was kneeling between her legs with his cock in her pussy. Calvin had her head turned to the side so that he could head fuck her. She was an active fuck. She sucked his cock, like he was the only one with her.

Incredibly, she was thrusting her ass up and down, even though she appeared to be trapped between the two men.

All four made guttural, animal sounds. "Ah, ah, ah, ah. Aaahhh."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh."

As his cum splashed into her mouth, Calvin said, "Sweet mercy, woman, you give a world class blow job."

He looked up to see Dan standing in the doorway, pumping his cock for all that he was worth. To him, Calvin said. "We are having a little party at my house next Saturday. Why don't you and Betty come? You can have a go with my wife, and my fuck, a little white gal. We can gangbang your wife for you."

"Sounds great. I've never had any black pussy."

At the Sullivan house, Ted took the call from Calvin. "Hey Ted," Calvin said in his deep baritone voice. I'm having several guys come to my house next Saturday. I've told them about our little arrangement. They all want to meet Jeannie. There will be my wife and a nice looking redhead there for you to play with."

"Wow, Calvin, I sure do like to be with Lena. What time?"

"Nine. And Ted, I'm not going to fuck Jeannie Wednesday. I don't want you fucking her this week either. I want her hot and horny for my friends. That okay with you, Buddy?"

"Anything you say, Calvin."

Saturday was a cold, cloudy day, with freezing rain. It was the kind of day that a man wants to spend his time between the legs of a willing woman. For Betty, Lena, and Jeannie, the clocks seemed to be slow. Time hung. Jeannie had asked Ted to join her in the bedroom. Ted had said to her, "Calvin told me to not fuck you. He wants you hot and horny for the guys."

"How many will be there?"

"I don't know."

Jeannie just guessed that there might be three or four guys.

Things got out of hand. Friends asked friends to come. When Calvin counted heads, he found that there were twenty-nine horny, young black guys, and two white husbands. Watching the husbands, Calvin laughed. Don had the attitude that anyone who wanted to fuck his wife could have her. Ted was scared that the thick, long, black shafts that disappeared into her little pink pussy would hurt his Jeannie. With her short waist, Calvin wondered where in her the cocks went.

After Don had fucked Lena, he walked over to Calvin. "Cal, I'll bet that if we charge these guys forty bucks that they would gladly pay to have three women for a gangbang?"

"No a bad idea. You, I and Ted could split the money."

"I'm game if you are. Let's ask Ted?"

The three husbands conferred. Ted asked, "How much could we make?

Calvin thought for a minute. "If each woman took on twenty-five men a night, and we charge each guy half a hundred, each of us would make one thousand, two hundred and fifty bucks. We could do it on Saturday nights, and each of us would take turns hosting the parties, so no one would suspect they are anything other than parties.

That night when Don told Betty of the plan, she said, "I told you that Lena said Calvin would go for it hook, line and sinker. Jeannie told me last week that Ted would not go for it unless you and Calvin intimidated him into it. God, I can't wait for next Saturday."

I'm Softly

Please take the time to vote and comment.

Softly
Softly
731 Followers