First FFM Threesome

Story Info
Husband gets his first taste of 2 women at the same time.
2k words
4.21
303.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AS ALWAYS, A COMPLETELY & UTTERLY TRUE STORY

Since our relationship had been blossoming, and our sex life so gratifying, we began freely talking about fantasies without worrying about petty jealousy creeping in. We were in agreement that the human being was not necessarily a monogamous creature, and therefore it was only natural to desire other sexual partners. Therefore the topic of threesomes and swinging became part of our sex talk.

I had some close friends, my ex-next-door-neighbours who had indulged in threesomes before and suggested it, as long as strict ground rules were laid out beforehand that everyone was in agreement with. They, and we also, believed that certain things, such as full intercourse were sacred to boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife, and so the majority of the sexual encounter would be foreplay.

The thought of sharing Francis with another guy, and just like any red-blooded woman, sharing him (and myself) with another girl were my main fantasies. The thought of seeing him kiss another girl for the first time drove me wild. A really weird mix of jealousy and eroticism. What was amazing about the topic was that it seemed to turn us both on the same amount. I thought there might be a chance somewhere down the road, and indeed it happened about 6 months after were starting going out.

Him and his friends used to have some pretty crazy parties, not so much with the sexual aspect, but there was always far too much alcohol being consumed, so inevitably someone would get injured or lost, or end up with some outrageous story the next day. This particular evening was a house party featuring a large firepit in the back yard, and an enormous feast cooked by our host. The only problem was, the guests were all invited over at mid-afternoon, so by supper time we were all hammered and quite happy with a strictly liquid diet. The boys were drinking beer and doing shooters, while the girls were knocking back "Slush", a fruity but extremely potent concoction – and this was still before the majority of the guests had arrived.

Inevitably the conversation turned to, swinging and swapping, and when Francis declared that not only did he not have a problem with me kissing another guy, but it actually aroused him, the dare was made that I kiss his friend Gary. I did, a proper full-mouthed kiss, the cameras clicked, and I think we all enjoyed it. Gary was a good looking guy, and as his tongue wrapped around mine I felt so liberated. Then someone suggested I do the same with Tamara, Gary's attractive ex-girlfriend and as the camera waited, we looked at each other with naughty grins on our faces.

"D'you want to?" Tamara asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Let's go for it!" and with that, the two of us locked up and engaged in the first lesbian kiss for each of us.

The guys roared approvingly.

I preferred kissing Gary, I guess that's an indication that I am heterosexual, but it was actually more arousing kissing Tamara, maybe because of the taboo nature of the act, or maybe because I knew half a dozen guys around us were getting instant erections.

Tamara was a good-looking girl who the guys had known since she was about 15. She was flirtatious then, and had developed an absolutely thrilling reputation for being a big tease since. She'd been involved with Gary for years, so was always off-limits, but nevertheless, being a friend who was always around, and having a tendancy to get very drunk, Francis had, I later learned had his fair share of fantasies about her. He'd been loyal to Gary and to his girlfriend at the time, and had never so much as danced with Tamara, but now she was fair game.

As the evening progressed, more alcohol was quickly consumed, but the party didn't turn into the fully-blown orgy it could have, with the arrival of some work colleagues expected at any minute. I do recall, albeit rather vaguely, climbing into the backseat of one of the guest's cars, with Francis, Tamara, a video camera, and a strong impulse to remove my clothes, but nothing happened…..until that is, Francis proclaimed he wasn't feeling too good. I called a taxi, and then asked Tamara if she wanted to come home with us. To my amazement, and utmost pleasure, she said she would, and 15 minutes later the three of us were in the back seat of a cab, on our way to his apartment.

There may have been some minor groping in the taxi – maybe our intoxicated state had gotten the better of all of us, but when we arrived home, I was rather pleased that Francis was hammered. If not, the erotic events that were to unfold would have rendered him useless after a millisecond. Fortunately, the combination of alcohol, and a good hard fuck earlier in the day, meant he might actually surpass the 5 minute mark!

As we entered the apartment I headed directly for the washroom, lit a few candles, put the plug in the tub, dropped in some Lush products and filled the bath. The three of us nervously stripped down, us girls joking about not having trimmed because this was not exactly how we'd expected the evening to end, but to be honest we were both looking fairly well groomed. Even Francis must have had a quick shave in the shower early.

First of all I entered the water, sitting upright against the wall of the tub. Then Tamara followed, her back to me, sitting in between my legs, facing Francis. Tamara gently pushed back towards me; her back pushing into my boobs. She was, just as I was, clearly turned on by our first such experience.

Then Tamara craned her neck around, looked me in the eyes, and we locked lips. It was a long, hard, passionate kiss, far more indulgent than anyone else had witnessed at the firepit. Francis was utterly captivated, totally in his element, and kneeled up in the tub. He then stood above us, his penis swelling as we made out. Tamara broke the kiss, looked up and grabbed hold of him. It was odd seeing another girl grabbing my boyfriend but I was so turned on I refused to think logically. She licked him up and down seductively a few times, as I licked her neck and ears, before I snatched it away from her grasp and ravenously thrust it into my mouth. We swapped back and forth a couple of times, almost trying to outdo one another in the art of oral sex. Ironically she was sucking like a girlfriend, slowly and seductively, and I was going nuts like a sex-crazed hooker!

Not wishing him to come quite so soon, I pushed him away, and moved my hand to Tamara's breast. We began kissing again, our eyes closing for longer periods now as we started to really lose ourselves. I squeezed her breast, my forefinger rubbing her nipple. Then nervously I slowly took my other hand, and positioned it between Tamara's legs, just resting it on her pubic hair. I waited anxiously, just in case I was taking it too far, and then began to rub my fingers into her, at first tentatively; then with growing gusto, as Tamara began to thrust her midsection towards my hand, eyes closed, her first lesbian encounter clearly surpassing her expectations. It was wonderful feeling how wet she was, just to confirm she was as aroused as I was.

I looked up at Francis who must have thought he'd died and gone to heaven. I guess he decided to get involved, and sank, belly-first into the tub. As we continued to kiss, he made his way up towards our legs, caressing our thighs, and then sinking down in between our legs and very slowly extending his tongue. Still locked in our embrace, he spent a minute on each of us, and then extended a finger into me and then Tamara. We remained enthralled with each other, as he extended another finger inside each of us, anally. He must have penetrated her the same time he did me, because she pulled away from my mouth, let out an orgasmic cry, and then fell back into our kiss. This continued for a good 10 minutes, as he licked and fingered every part of us, and to this day I still cannot figure out quite how the three of us fitted in the tub, but we did.

Eventually I suggested we make a move to the bedroom, and after drying off, we resumed our positions on his bed: us two girls kissing passionately, legs intertwined, and Francis hovering above us, watching, trying desperately not to come prematurely. Again, he positioned himself over our lips, and we reciprocated, two tongues eagerly flickering over him. He then lay on top of us, our three bodies and thighs all writhing around. Our tongues all locked together, and all six hands wandered around, rubbing every part of each other.

Francis sat back to admire to visuals, and immediately Tamara, now on her back, looked him straight in the eye and opened her legs invitingly. If it wasn't for the conversation I'd had with Francis the previous day, I'm sure he'd have entered Tamara right there, but remembering our agreement he caught my eye and motioned his head towards Tamara's legs. This was it. My boyfriend suggesting I go down on a girl, and her spread-eagled waiting for someone to pleasure her. I took a deep breath, thought, "Here we go!" and to Francis's amazement, I began shifting my body down the bed and positioned myself between Tamara's legs. Seconds later, Tamara was past her initial shock, and there I was performing oral sex on another girl.

I slowly licked up one thigh, and then the other, and then very gently gave her a lick where she really wanted it. She moaned approvingly, and as I flicked my tongue over her clit for the first time she said out loud, "Oh my God! Oh yes!"

I knew right then that it was probably true. Only a girl really knows how to please another girl, so I did to her what I love done to me. My tongue danced over her clit as quickly as I could, and every now and again I'd move it down and insert it inside her as far as it would go. I thought back to my early teenage years and my first boyfriend, letting him go down on me even though I thought the whole notion was absolutely disgusting. Now here I was 10 years later, performing the very same act.

Francis moved up towards Tamara's face and kissed her. I craned my head up and watched them briefly. She opened her eyes for a fleeting moment and then closed them again, almost annoyed at the interruption. He placed his penis on her lips and she took him in, sucking and licking with her eyes closed, until he moved behind me and entered me as I continued to pleasure our guest. He slowly fucked me from behind, being careful not to overindulge and bring a premature end to the night. Every now and again he'd have to stop and pull out, and watch the look of ecstasy on Tamara's face as I licked away. All I wanted was him to last long enough so I could make her come.

It's all well and good pleasuring someone, but I'd have felt like I'd not really accomplished my mission if she didn't climax.

Eventually I brought Tamara to orgasm, evidence that girls indeed do know what other girls really want, and she slid off the bed and watched us finish. She sat on the floor, rubbing her boobs, and occasionally moving a hand between her legs, watching us. It didn't take long as he came inside me and our threesome was officially over. He wanted me to lie on my back and have Tamara go down on me, but I don't think that's something many women are keen on. We kissed a few more times before falling asleep, and the best thing was, the next morning, there was no jealousy, no regrets, just a very gratifying feeling. I'd had my first threesome, first lesbian kiss, first real lesbian sex, and given Francis masturbation material for the rest of his life.