Bald Ted, Carol and Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
Carols has her first anal experience.
522 words
3.65
62.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mortis
mortis
11 Followers

As my sex life continued to improve with Carol now that she had shaved her pussy and I had shaved my cock. We began exploring additional exciting ways to enhance our sex life.

Carol and Alice were always good friends but after they had a near lesbian experience they had become even closer, talking openly about sex and fantasies. They even had started shopping together and being very suggestive in what they would wear.

Carol was insatiable in bed lately; we both were horny as a couple of teenagers.

One night she asked me to fuck her with a vibrator while she sucked my cock. I always enjoyed seeing her pussy stretching as the vibrator went into her pussy. Without hair it was even better seeing the labia lips grab that vibe. I was rock hard and ready to fuck Carol and when actually suggested a double penetration,

She asked me if I wanted to be in her ass or her pussy.

Well this was virgin territory I had never even imagined fucking Carol in the ass before well I had imagined it but I was never confident that Carol would be into anal sex. I told her I wanted to be in her ass. She reached over to the nightstand and brought out some lube. She then grabbed a pair of condoms and instructed me to lube up her ass first then use the condom on my fingers to loosen up her ass. Again I was laying in my bed with my beautiful wife instructing me on how to penetrate her ass with my cock. I got up and she got down on the bed doggy style with her beautiful ass in the air. I squirted some lube on her asshole and placed the condom on my fingers and began massaging the lube around her tight ass, suddenly she relaxed and my fingers penetrated her sphincter she gasped and actually began humping back onto my fingers letting me go deeper. She asked for more lube and I was astonished at how tight she was I could feel her contractions on my fingers I couldn't wait to feel her on my cock.

I thought she was ready but she insisted that I get a cock ring on to prevent me from cumming too soon. As I put the cock ring on I noticed that Carols cunt was swollen and wetter than I had ever seen it before her pussy lips were thick and her clit was almost visibly throbbing.

I again put my finger in her slick ass, she asked me to fuck her now. I put the condom on and placed my cockhead against her puckered ass. Suddenly she relaxed and my cock slid into her hot cavity. She then grabbed her vibrator and inserted it into her slick pussy. I just tried to remain still and not cum too soon when all of a sudden her ass started squeezing my cock and she was moaning so loud I erupted into her ass. I collapsed onto the bed breathing so hard you would have thought I had run 10 miles.

mortis
mortis
11 Followers