Mark & Tracy Ch. 02

Story Info
Co-workers continue their love affair.
3k words
4.68
18.2k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 11/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's an accident on the Eisenhower that has traffic backed up for miles," came the traffic reporter's voice from the radio.

"No shit," thought Tracy. She'd been sitting in the rush hour traffic for nearly an hour and knew that there must have been something in the way of accident to have the traffic this backed up. Chicago traffic was by far the worst.

She hated the traffic but had to go for an appointment that afternoon. Having finished it, she thought that she may miss the majority of the traffic, but this just had to happen. "Why does this always happen when I'm horny," she mumbled while turning off the radio.

Tracy stared out the windshield of the car, looking at all the others in the same position she was in. On this particular Friday afternoon, she had really wanted to get home. Mark was going to be waiting for her and she couldn't wait to see him. She hadn't seen him since their business trip when they first got the chance to finally be with one another and her mind had been on it ever since. They'd talked on the phone, but were trying to not mention what had happened. She didn't know why. He'd start to mention it and she'd just change the subject.

As Tracy thought about how hard she came when Mark had gone down on her in the hotel, she got wet. The traffic started to slowly inch forward but with her mind elsewhere, Tracy hadn't noticed. She heard a honk and some asshole yelling. She was jarred from her daydream and looked up. She inched forward and shot the asshole a dirty look. "Impatient prick."

She noticed that the gas gauge was getting near empty and luckily there was a station at the next exit. An older woman was nice enough to let her merge over to the other lane when the traffic started to move again. Tracy exited the expressway and pulled into the station. She hadn't noticed that the asshole from the highway was right behind her.

She pumped the gas and went inside to pay the attendant. She purchased a car wash, as well as a cup of coffee, and headed back out to her car. As she got in, her skirt hiked up a bit too far and anyone who may have been watch, the asshole in particular, would have gotten a good view of her shaved pussy. She had a habit of not wearing underwear. She just didn't like to wear it unless some formality made it so. She got in the car and adjusted her skirt. As she was pulling into the carwash her cell phone rang. "Hello?"

"Where in the hell are you," came a rather frustrated voice. It was Mark.

"I'm just getting my car washed and then I'll be home. Give me about 30 minutes, OK?"

She heard Mark sigh, "I'm horny!"

"Well so am I," she said.

"What are you wearing," Mark asked. Tracy laughed to herself. She explained that she was wearing a skirt and a silk blouse. "No panties, I suppose," he replied half knowing that she wouldn't be.

"But of course. When have you known me to wear any?"

He thought about it for a minute, "Well, I've never noticed before. Not until I finally got you naked."

Tracy's mind started to wander again. The car was just beginning to get washed. She lost herself in the thought of Mark's mouth and hands on her body and didn't realize she was starting to moan softly. "Hmmmm, sounds like someone is having fun in the carwash," she heard Mark teasingly say.

"Why not," she thought to herself. "It's not like anyone is watching and he does seem to like to hear me get off. Lord knows I need to." Tracy let her fingers caress her hardening nipples and trace down her body to between her legs.

She switched her cell over to the hands free option. "I'm so fucking wet," she purred. "Wanna listen to me get off?" Like she needed to ask. Mark groaned his approval. Tracy grabbed a small clit vibrator from the center console in the car. She turned it on and slowly started to tease her clit with it.

The whole time she never noticed that the guy from the highway was sitting not too far from the carwash. It had a large plexiglass window that allowed you to see into the wash and he sat in his truck observing Tracy.

She never gave it a second thought that someone might be watching her as she hiked her skirt up around her waist and started to really go at herself. She stroked her clit with the vibrator and fingered her wet cunt. She could feel the beginning of an orgasm and started to let herself get as vocal as she wanted. She could hear Mark groaning and beating himself off on the other end of the call.

By the time she'd gotten off, she hadn't noticed that the carwash had ended some 5 minutes before and there was someone waiting behind her to have their vehicle washed. She told Mark she'd be there shortly and hung up. She didn't even bother to fix her skirt as she pulled out of the wash bay.

She pulled back out onto the highway, lightly teasing her naked and wet pussy with her finger tips as she drove home. Something in her made her want to give a show to anyone that may want to watch. The asshole from earlier was enjoying it very much. He continued to follow her and stroke his hardening cock through his slacks as he drove along.

She made it to her place and pulled into the garage. She observed Mark's car was in the other side of the garage. He must not have had a problem finding the opener and keys she'd left for him. As the garage door closed, Tracy didn't notice the truck and it's driver that had pulled up a few doors down from her house.

She got out of the car and adjusted her skirt slightly. She walked into the house and saw Mark standing in the kitchen with a glass of wine, waiting for her. She walked to him and they kissed as he handed her the glass. Neither of them noticed the figure outside walking to the back of the house. Tracy and Mark made their way to the bedroom where they lay talking and sipping wine.

Undetected, the stranger had made his way into the house. He made his way to an area that afforded a perfect view of the two lovers without being seen. He watched as Tracy got up from the bed and stood before Mark. He watched Mark's expression go from one of wondering to one of amazement as Tracy began to undress before him. She brushed her auburn hair from her eyes and gave Mark her best attempt at a sultry look. Mark gazed at her like he'd been struck dumb as she helped him to his feet.

Tracy put her index finger to his lips. "Shhhhh. Don't say anything," she whispered. She undid the buttons on his dress shirt and slid it off his shoulders. She let her hands explore his broad chest and strong shoulders.

She brought her hands down to his belt and unfastened it. He started to help her and she looked at him and just shook her head gently. He understood. She unbuttoned and slid his slacks down his legs. She helped him lift one leg, then the other to remove the pants. He stood only in his boxers and socks at that point. She slowly sunk down to her knees before him, let her hands caress his body as they made their way down to the waist band of his boxers. Slowly, she hooked her fingertips into the sides of the boxers and pulled them down off his body. Mark's cock sprung out and bobbed as it was freed.

Tracy looked up at Mark and licked her lips as she used one hand to grasp his cock. She continued to look up into Mark's eyes as she began to slowly lap the precum off the tip. She began to circle the head of his cock with her tongue and gradually took him into her mouth with a moan.

She allowed herself to enjoy the taste and the feel of Mark in her mouth. She brought her hands up to Mark's ass and pushed him forward, taking him deeper into her mouth. Mark's head went back and he started to groan as he felt his cock hitting the back of Tracy's throat.

When he reached for her head and started to entangle his fingers into her hair, she didn't resist. If anything, it encouraged her to become more eager at the task. Tracy began to suck and moan as Mark began to thrust his hips. Tracy could feel her pussy starting to drip with her own juices.

She began to fondle his balls as she continued to allow Mark to fuck her throat. Tracy knew that Mark wouldn't last much longer and she wanted the night to last, so she let up on the sucking. She pulled away, which wasn't really what Mark wanted. She sat back on her heels and looked up at him.

"Let's get a bit more comfortable, shall we?" Tracy got up and positioned herself on the bed so that she was laying across it. Mark came around and Tracy guided him to kneel over her face on the bed so that they could be in a 69 position. The stranger could see Tracy's pussy glistening from his vantage point. He released his straining cock and began to stroke himself as he watched Mark spread her pussy lips with his fingers.

Mark took his time, inhaling the scent of her excitement and enjoying the warm moistness of her pussy cling to his fingers as he explored her. The last time he was in this position he didn't have to opportunity to fully enjoy it. They were both drunk back then and he wanted this time to last as long as possible as well as Tracy. He could hear the slurps and sucking noises that Tracy's talented mouth were providing him. The feeling of her tongue tracing the veins on the shaft of his cock, licking the underside of it and then letting the whole thing just pop out of her mouth, catching her breath before she moved in for another go.

He began to rub his index finger from Tracy's ass up to her clit. The moment it hit her clit, she moaned which caused the most exquisite vibrations on to his cock. He bent in and teased at her clit with the tip of his tongue. He couldn't believe how wet her pussy could get. Mark flicked his tongue over her clit several more times, each getting the moan of approval from Tracy. He slid his middle finger slowly into her cunt and just as slowly, started to remove it. She began to push her hips up to try to keep his finger in her.

He began to suck and lightly bite her clit which nearly made her explode on his hand and brought a new round of moans to his pleasure as well. They continued to please one another like this for several minutes before Mark realized he had to cum. He situated himself so that he had a better position and started to ravage her cunt with his tongue and fingers. She, in turn, sucked like her life depended on it. He began to thrust his hips hard so that his cock was fully in her throat. She heard him start to grunt and new what it meant. She managed to flick the tip of her tongue over the head of his cock right before he plowed it back down into her throat and exploded. She fought back the urge to gag as he began to buck hard and drain himself into her. She swallowed ever last drop as he brought her to a body shaking orgasm with his tongue. She flooded his mouth with her juices as she clamped her thighs hard against his head.

Mark turned himself so that he could get a better position between her legs. He had her lay diagonally on the bed. He took a pillow and placed it beneath her hips. He reached down to the side of the bed and grabbed one of the toys he knew she had. He'd managed to grab a vibrator that was close to 5 ½ inches and about ½ inches across. It had a clit attachment to it. He knew it was one of her favorites. He started without turning it on. He lay so that Tracy could fondle his flaccid cock if she had wanted to. He slowly rubbed the toy up and down her wet slit. Gently, he eased the tip into her pussy and watched as her cunt seemed to gobble the toy deeper. When he got it to the right depth, he turned on the clit attachment to a low buzz. Tracy moaned and started to roll her hips.

Mark held her still and turned the stimulation up. Tracy started to gasp and bite her lip. She grabbed at Mark's cock and started to stroke him. Mark started to slowly fuck her with the toy and pulled himself away from Tracy's grasp. He loved to watch her pussy as it took the toy deeper and deeper with each of his thrusts. Tracy grabbed her large breasts and started to suck on her nipples. She'd pinch them as she looked down at Mark.

"Mmmmmm, baby... that feels so fucking good!" He glanced up at her and licked his lips as he looked back at what he was pre-occupied with. She began to feel the orgasm welling in her and warned her lover that it was going to happen.

"Come on, baby! I want to hear you cum. It always makes me hard to hear how much you get off. Come on. Cum on that toy for me... Pretend it's my cock fucking that twat." That's all Tracy needed to hear. Her back arched as she spiraled into an intense orgasm. The bed shook as Tracy bucked to meet the thrusts that her lover gave her. She was sure that the neighborhood probably heard her screams as Mark slowly pulled the toy out of her. Tracy laid there trying to catch her breath as Mark climbed between her legs. He took both her legs and pulled them straight up in the air. He looked down at Tracy and began to tease her again with the tip of his cock.

Tracy pleaded Mark with her eyes. "Fuck me hard, Mark! Please! I need to have your cock so deep inside me!" He was more then happy to oblige her. With one thrust Mark plowed deep into her cunt, balls deep. He fell forward with his hands on either side of her body, as Tracy brought her legs around his waist. He lay there, relishing the feel of her cunt gripping his cock. Then he began to pound into her body. Each thrust made her breasts bounce. He looked into Tracy's eyes and she held his gaze.

Both their mouths were moving, but no words were intelligible. He'd thrust in and she'd thrust her hips forward to meet him. They began to go at it like they'd never fucked before in their lives. Her finger nails started to scratch into his back as he continued to impale her harder and harder. Tears were welling in her eyes, but they weren't from pain. These were tears of joy. He pulled her up wrapping his hands behind her, embracing her to him as he continued to fuck her hard. She cried out that she was going to cum and he quickened his pace. Slamming into her as hard as he could. She dug her nails hard into his back and the mixture of the pain from that and the pleasure of having his cock milked by her pussy was more then he could take. He arched his back and slammed one final thrust into her before he came, filling her with his load. Mark kissed her neck and face. They lay back on the bed exhausted. He turned and looked at Tracy. She had her eyes clenched shut, biting her lip. "What's wrong?"

She let out a nervous laugh. "Nothing. It's just..." she stopped short. "Just, I don't know." Mark propped himself up on one elbow. He caressed the side of her face and moved her face so that she could look at him.

"Open your eyes, babe." She didn't want to. "C'mon. What's up? Are you ok?" She was. She just was so unbelievably happy at the moment.

"It's stupid." She didn't want to answer him, but knew that she had to. "It's just that this has been so incredible. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Thank you for that. I've just never had this kind of sex before. And I think I'm falling in love with you." She felt like an idiot, but at least she answered.

He studied her face and knew it wasn't easy for her to say or that she'd even wanted to. He kissed her on the cheek and got up. Now you've done it, she thought to herself. Mark went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. He came back to the bedroom and dressed. Tracy thought to herself that she'd just made the biggest mistake of her life. She turned so not to watch him leave. Mark came back to the bed and stood there staring at Tracy. She could feel his stare. She turned and looked up at him. He had a sad smile on his face. He began to say something but halted before the words were uttered. She looked down and when she looked back up, he had walked out.

Tracy just lay there sobbing. "How could you be so fucking stupid? Why did you tell him that?" She was pissed at herself. She thought for sure he would never talk to her again. She never noticed that the stranger was making his way into the room, naked.

To be continued....