Buddy Suck

Story Info
He gets his buddy and his buddy's sister.
2.1k words
4.13
318.2k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llunih
llunih
26 Followers

It was a nice warm summer night, I was at a friend's place and we were talking about our girlfriends. The beer was flowing and we were having a great time. That's when Don said he was so pissed at his girl! I asked him why? Don said she had gotten him all Hot and rock hard than left and didn't even take care of his hard-on.

I said, "Man that ain't right."

We talked and drank more, that's when Don said, "Man this hard-on is killing me; I need to jack off!"

I just looked at him and said, "It's fine with me man."

Don then unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock, I just looked at its thickness. Then, as don started stroking his cock, I walked over to Him and said, "You know what you need man?"

Don replied, "No, what?"

I said, "A buddy suck."

"A what?" Don asked as I moved his hand and slipped my mouth over his cock, and started sucking him.

His cock was rapidly growing large. As I sucked it, Don was softly moaning. As I sucked his cock I became obsessed with pleasing him. I felt his balls getting hot and his cock pulsed in my mouth, and I knew I was about to get his sweet cream. Don groan quietly, his head fell back. He gonad louder Knowing the feeling he was experiencing, I sucked harder and with a free hand I played with his balls.

Soon I was rewarded by Don cumming in my mouth. I licked up all his semen, then I sucked his ball into my mouth and worked it around. Then I sucked his other ball in; Don was groaning and it didn't take long for his cock to get hard again, I sucked his cock back in my mouth and started sucking him again, but this time when Don was almost ready to shot his wad I swallowed his cock and balls all at once, Don saw this and Shoot the biggest load he has ever shoot down my throat, well anybody's throat. Then I licked up his semen once more.

At that point Don's cock went limp; he was breathing heavy.

Don said, "Man that was the best BJ I have ever gotten, even better than Cindy gives me."

I smiled at him licking my lips, and said, "That was so good; sometimes a guy just needs a buddy suck to release pressure."

The next morning, I was awakened by a tapping on my door. It was Don. I got up and opened the door, he told me that he had a dream where I had sucked him off.

I said, "Man that was no dream."

"Really! Oh man!" He said.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Don opened his robe, he had a hard-on, "I got this from thinking about last night."

I looked at his cock and licked my lips, "You enjoyed last night and what more?" I queried.

"Yes!" Don replied.

"Well what about me!" I asked.

"Man I don't think I can do that, sorry dude!"

Softly I walked over to the bed and dropped my Shorts. "Well if you can't suck me than fuck me." I said as I leaned over the bed.

Don walked up behind me and soon I felt his hard cock going up my Ass. Don moaned as he fucked my ass, and said, "Man this is great I have never had a fuck this tight."

"Doesn't Cindy let you fuck her Ass?" I asked.

"No," Don moaned.

A few moments later, he shot his wad in my ass. Don then pulled his limp cock from my ass. Cum was running down my ass and legs when I turned around and dropped to my knees. Don gasped as I took his cum and shit covered cock into my mouth and sucked him clean.

Don dropped his robe and then said, "Fuck me!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I laid Don over the bed and fucked his ass, Just as I shot my wad up Don's ass I heard, "Oh my God! You're Fags!"

I turned my head to see Kathy, "I'm Bi," I said, "If I were a Fag Kathy I would not be fucking your ass would I?"

"Dude that's my Little Sister," Don yelled.

"Come on man she's eighteen and she likes it," I said. As I pulled out of Don he turned around; Kathy just stared at Don's cock.

"See what you have been missing Cathy," I said.

"Oh my," Cathy said as she walked over to Don.

"Cathy what are you doing?" Don asks as Cathy took his cock in her hand.

"You know you want to Cathy suck it," I said. Cathy drops to here knees and, started Licking the tip of Don's cock, Don let out a soft moan as Cathy traced his cockhead with her tongue. I was stroking my cock watching Cathy sucking her brother.

Don moaned "What are you doing?" and placed his hands on Cathy's head to shove her away "This is wrong," Don moaned

Cathy slid her mouth further onto Don's cock, and soon Cathy's head was moving up and down, her eyes were closed as she sucked her brother's cock.

"Fuck her mouth man," I urged Don.

He let out a small moan then gave in and started fucking his sister's mouth, Don's hips were bucking but Cathy kept rhythm with him as she sucked his cock.

Don let out a Long Moan as he pulled Cathy's head closer, Cathy moaned then I could see her Swallowing Don's cum, when she was done she let don's limp cock out of her mouth, don fell back onto the bed.

"Oh God! You're good!" Don moaned

"I can't wait to fell that in my pussy and ass," Cathy said with a smile "I got get to school." Cathy Giggled as she ran out the room, then Don and I got dressed and went downstairs.

"What the?" I heard Don's mom say to Cathy as I saw Don's mom wipe some sperm from the corner of Cathy's mouth "That's it; Chuck is no longer aloud back in this House, and I'll deal with you after school," She said to Cathy, as Cathy left through the door and headed to school.

"Hey Don, wait a minute, let me go first," I said

"Sure," Don said

I walked into the living room Don's mom had her finger in her mouth sucking it, "Chuck you are no longer welcomed in this house!" Mrs. Hoover yelled

"Why," I asked

"How dare you make my little girl blow you!" She yelled

"Mom!" Don yelled.

"Don, go ahead and let me explain to your mom," I said

"But!" Don said a little nervous.

"Go on I need to tell her why I did it," I said, and with that said Don left for school.

"Mrs. Hoover let me explain," I said as I walked up to her.

"There's nothing to explain," she said

"Cathy knows about sex at least with me you know she won't get anything," I said.

"How could you do that to her? How?" Mrs. Hoover asked.

"She wanted it, and I do use a condom when I fuck her," I said Mrs. Hoover started to say something but I placed my finger on her lips to stop her as I said, "If you thought I tasted good on your finger you should try the real thing," I said with an evil grin then head for the door.

"What are you talking about?" Mrs. Hoover said nervously.

"I saw you wipe my cum off of Cathy's mouth, and I saw you suck your finger clean after," I said

"Oh my God! Please don't tell it's it'sā€¦" Mrs. Hoover stammered.

"I know it's been awhile since Mr. Hoover died, I won't tell but I never forced Cathy into anything," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said as she came to me and hugged me.

"I understand," I whispered in her ear "But me and Cathy are not dating, so if you ever want I'll pleasure you," I said then I kissed her on the lips she pushed at first but then Kissed me back.

"I don't think so," Mrs. Hoover said as she walked away, and I went to school.

I meet up with Don at lunch, "Hey Don," I said.

"Hey Chuck," he replied.

"Everything Ok with Mom," Don asked

"Yes I told her I never forced Cathy and I use protection, she didn't like it but she knows at least I won't giver some deceases," I said.

"That's great," Don said.

"Tell me, have you never thought about Fucking Cathy or your Mom," I asked.

"Man that's sick," Don replied.

"Did you Like Cathy's job?" I said.

"Well, well yes, yes I did," Don said quietly.

"Trust me Cathy meant it when she said she can't wait to get your cock in her," I said "We could do a DP when your moms not around," I said.

"Sure why not, I can't lie I have jacked think of fucking Cathy," Don said. "Man I'm a sick perv." Don said

"You're not sick man sex is sex," I said we eat lunch and went to our next class.

After school Don came to my House, so we could do some homework.

"You want anything to eat?" I asked Don.

"No I'm fine," Don said.

"Well I need something to eat," I said I walked over to Don dropped to my knees undid his zipper and pulled out his cock.

"Mmm! tube stake" I said as I took his soft cock in my mouth, I started by licking his shaft then his head, I gently grab his cock with my teeth and jacked him off that way, soon Don's cock was rock hard I liked his shaft more then swallow his cock and sucked it a few seconds, the took all his cock and both balls in my mouth and sucked them.

"How do you do that?" Don moaned

"What Deep thought you," I asked then went back to sucking him.

"Yes," Don Moaned.

"Practice," I said between sucks.

"Practice?" Don said.

"Mmm!" I said as I started jacking Don my hand slid up and down his slick cock "Cum for me," I said as my hand was moving faster.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" Don Moaned I took his cock back in my mouth and drank down his hot load.

"You have sucked other guys at school?" Don asked breathing hard.

"No," I said.

"Welll How do you practice then?" Don asked.

"My Dad," I said.

"You suck your Dad!" Don said in surprise.

"Suck him Fuck him, Get sucked get Fucked," I said. "It's nothing one cock is just as good as the next," I replied.

"I don't think I could do that?" Don replied.

"Maybe not but you could Fuck your Mom?" I said.

"Yes god Yes I want to fuck my Mom and Sister," Don yelled.

"Well you'll get Cathy we'll work on your mom," I said with a smile.

"Son you Home?" My dad yelled out.

"In the kitchen dad," I say as dad comes walking in "Oh hello Don," my Dad said.

"Hello Mr. Sampson," Don says.

"What do you need Dad." I said, as I saw the bulge in his pants.

"It can wait," Dad replied.

"I know," I said as I freed my dads cock.

"Uhhh!" Don gasped when he saw my dad's ten inch long cock, it was much thicker than Don's.

"Just a minute Don," I say as I swallowed my dad's cock. Dad started to fuck my mouth.

"Don I bet you, my Bitch has been sucking you hasn't he." My dad said.

"Yes Sir!" Don replied as he watched the action.

"Do you suck?" my dad asked Don as he fucked my mouth, Don watched my Dad's cock slid in and out of my mouth.

"No! No, Sir!" Don says as he starts rubbing his cock.

"Do you fuck?" my dad moaned bucking his hips, I reach up and unbuttoned dad's pants and slid them to his ankles.

"Once," Don replied as he looked at my dad's hairy ass.

"Well why don't you show me what you can do?" my dad moaned.

With that Don stood up walked behind my dad and pushed his cock up dad's ass.

"Mmmm!" That's it boy my Dad moaned as his hips bucked my bobbing head on his cock. Don kept slamming his cock up dad's ass.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" Dad yells as his hot sperm fills my mouth I hungrily drank every drop.

"Yesss! Yesss!" Don Yells, the sight of me swallowing my Dad's load and the feel of my Dad's ass milking his cock made Don shoot a load up dad's ass.

"Mmmm! that was great boy," my dad said as he removed his limp cock from my mouth, and Don pulled his limp cock form my Dad's ass.

"Chuck teach me to suck," Don begs.

I walk over to Don, smiling "Say ahh!" I said as Don opened his mouth and I stuck my cock in it.

llunih
llunih
26 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
CcatoneCcatoneabout 1 year ago

I discovered something in my 40s after being sucked by wife's gfs she setting up with her single gfs. One girlfriends said that would love to a 3way with another guy would that be ok with you. I said that's ok. I discussed it with my wife, she said, that's hot how you feel about it. I you know that had several bjs while in military by a few guys. You know we have been talking about trying the swinging with other couples. So you think I should what about you I is only fair that you do the same. She when the kids go to college next year we catch up I have a few girlfriend you know we have our girl time. So yes, I want hear every detail.

Well everything was far better than I expected, it started out me sucking her and licking her breasts I knew what she liked. He was working her pussy with his tongue, she groaning with pleasure he then mounted she having several orgasms. He moved started kissing face and lips, (name), lick me the same way you do I need to finish with the big one. That was the way she loved it. The moment I started I could taste his cum, it wasn't bad tasting it was the thought that I don't want to eat another guy's cum, but I loved eating pussy and was use to eating and cleaning it up. After break we started, I was doing her reverse cowboy, at first he was just licking her clit, every 3 or five strokes his tongue is licking my cock. I knew it was on purpose, thought about it for a few strokes and my cock made the decision after another stroke I pulled out and he pressed it against her pussy and started licking the back of my cock head up and to top of her clit and back other side of her clits. After a few minutes I knew I was close. She said put your cock back in my cunt and Fuck me slow and deep. I knew she wasn't going to last a minute, she pounding her plevic bone hard, she tensed up and trying to say something in animalistic language through her clinched teeth after few moments she slipped off and said, Jeff you and are going get (name) off. At that point I no reservations, matter of fact I was eager. It was so fucking crazy good. Everything they were doing edging just a little then do something else, without me saying anything, Jeff got on the leaned his head off the edge of the bed. I Hadn't done it before. (Kerri) got next to him and guiding my cock in his mouth I wasn't trying to deepthroat him, Kerri was saying all kinds stuff like, fuck that pussy mouth, and started cumming, I went in to a fog moments later I laying on the bed Kerri is asking are you alright. My right knee hurt, she said you slipped a fell. Well we talked past 12am. 7 months later my wife, Kerri, Jeff and I did our first 4way, and my insisted that I have to suck his cock while she and Kerri were licking each other. What learned from Jeff says that he never really had a problem finding dick to suck. He said ( first you have you have visionalize sucking and if some guy you are around. Make small talk, tell you need to find a hook up with woman for Friday all the while thinking about sucking or him sucking you. He said the more do it the sooner something will happen. He said he talked one more 2 months and there was another guy who was around at time, the first time they were alone he could tell he was interested. He said people pick up vibes. I would agree with him. I always had great experience with many women thinking about it but not looking at them or trying get them talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It didn't linger on useless details or tired old predictable dialogue, It moved right along quickly bringing the reader swiftly into the depravity of a sexual free-for-all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

tha all suck dick and love it .i like to suck dick to,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot plot but...

Needs some serious editing. You misused, misspelled and didn't have proper grammar or punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suck buddy

I became a suck buddy for my older neighbour when I was 18 ... Joes wife had suffered a heart attack at 51and was bedridden , he was 58 .... because of her condition , too much excitement was dangerous, so he resorted to masturbation...he told me he really missed Jane sucking him off , so I offered ( I was an accomplished cocksucker by the time I was 16 )

Joe was 'shocked' by my offer - and refused until a week later he was chatting over the fence and asked if my offer was still open .. I said yes I'd be round n 10 minutes...going inside I told my mum I'd be helping Joe for half an hour...

I went to his back door and tapped lightly , he answered immediately and ushered me in asking me to be quiet so Jane didn't hear anything...

"Where do you want me ?" I whispered....

"Just on the chair " he whispered back as he unzipped himself and moved in front of me , pulling his cock out!!

It wasn't as big as mine , but not small either... I leaned forward and licked the head and Joe groaned quietly " ohh fucking lovely " ... I took it in my mouth and gently sucked as he rocked on his heels, his hands holding my head as he thrusted forward

" Fuckkkk..I'm gonna cum " he hissed .. I sucked harder and he spurted into my mouth ( seemed like gallons!!) .. I swallowed as fast as I could catching every drop and loving the taste... once his breathing had subsided , Joe put his cock away and patted me on the shoulder... " thanks Brandon I needed that "

Licking my lips I stood up to leave and he smiled

" can I see you in a couple of days?"

"Sure can " I smiled

He was waiting the very next day and most days after that ( never once touched me though - that was for Queers) ... I did offer to let him fuck me , but he declined

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen!Ā A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's DiscoveryĀ Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's LapĀ A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A RideĀ Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
The SleepoverĀ Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories