Christmas Pictures

Story Info
Dad helps grown-up daughter with photos for her boyfriend.
7.8k words
4.61
294.7k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
not-t-dad
not-t-dad
120 Followers

The changes had been gradual and I guess since I wasn't around a lot I just hadn't noticed how drastic they had been. I had spent the last several years on the road doing contract assignments for a variety of major corporations throughout the US and Europe. The money had been good, that's why I took the assignments. It allowed me to provide my wife and daughter with the lifestyle I they wanted and deserved. Plus I wasn't gone all the time, sometimes I could do some of the work from my office at home and I did get home for special occasions and about 1 week out of every couple of months.

Brandy had a new car every year and the finest clothes a nice house and money to spend. Erin had the best education I could provide, dance lessons and she had the chance to travel, something many kids her age would've loved to do. But I wasn't there when Erin began to make the change from little girl to young lady, and I didn't realize what had happened until that one Christmas.

I had just finished a big assignment in Europe and at Thanksgiving I had my wife and daughter join me in Europe for two weeks before heading back home. I had decided to spend the next three months doing nothing on the work front. Just enjoying some quiet time and getting to know my wife and daughter once more.

When we got home Erin had to go back to school for three weeks before the Holiday break, and Brandy was going to go back to work, she didn't have to but she enjoyed working and she said it kept her young and active. After about a week I had gone to the kitchen for a cup of coffee one morning while Brandy was in the shower. As I came back through the den I saw a movement in the hall and noticed Erin as she went down the hall wrapped only in a towel that didn't quite cover the cheeks of her cute little bottom. I caught myself watching and as she stepped through her bedroom door she let the towel fall from around her, giving me a quick peek at her naked form.

She wasn't a little girl anymore. I could tell that even though I was a good twenty or thirty feet from her bedroom door. I wasn't sure how to handle the situation, I mean should I say something to her about being more careful since I was home, but that might embarrass her. Or should I just not say anything hoping she'd adjust to having me there and watching her self a little more carefully. I decided to wait and see if it happened again before reminding her I was home and she needed to be more careful of her dress, or undressing habits.

Christmas was now only about two-weeks away. I had done some of my shopping while in Europe and I had managed to finish the rest or it during the past week or so. One afternoon just before Erin was due home from school Brandy called and asked if I'd mind if she was late getting home. She needed to wrap up some of her shopping and since I was there anyway, and she hated to leave Erin alone, but some of the shopping was for her... "No, I don't mind. I'll see she gets her homework and maybe we'll order a pizza, I said. "You go ahead and do what you need, we'll save you a slice of Pizza."

Erin came bouncing into the house about an hour later. I told her what her mother had said and she just smiled and said "OK dad, I'll go do my homework and then we can talk or play a game or maybe you can help with something for my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, when did this happen," I asked.

Oh Daddy," she whined, "I'm a senior now, momma said it was okay and she doesn't let me just go anywhere with him."

"OK, I guess we can talk more about this later, go ahead and do your homework."

Erin gave me a kiss on the cheek and I realized just how much she had really grown as I felt her body crush against my forearm.

About an hour-and-a-half later Erin came bouncing out of her room dressed in a pair of gym shorts over a pair of tights and a tight fitting bare midriff top with nothing under it. And when I say bouncing that is what I mean. As she came down the hall her breasts were swaying and straining against the material of the top, threatening to pop free at every quick movement.

Brandy was a great looking 36 at the time. With long Auburn hair she weighed about 105 and stood 5'2" with a small waist, and gravity defying 35C boobs topped by hard, small areolas barely larger around then the nipples themselves. Her nipples were about 1/2" long when they weren't hard, when they were they jumped out to more than 1" in length. They were a beautiful light rosy-pink color, just dark enough you could tell from a distance where the flesh of her tit ended and the areola began.

Even though I had never really seen Erin nude, not since she was about 6 anyways, it was obvious that she had taken more from me. Her hair was darker with a slight red-tinge and her skin was darker than her mother's complexion. From the fit of the top and the thin material it was made from I could easily tell that her breasts were already nearly as large as her mothers, but the nipples and areolas were obviously darker and of a different shape than Brandy's. Through the material of the top I could make out the outline of both her areola and nipples, there was no doubt about the puffy contour beneath her shirt. Erin's time in dance had shaped her legs and ass very nicely, making her ass cheeks stand up high, hard and round -squeezably round and hard.

Erin finally made it to the sofa where I was sitting and plopped down on the cushion beside me. My cock was already semi-hard from watching her approach up the hall and across the room to where I sat, and I was hoping she wouldn't notice it while I paid attention to the television in hopes that would take my mind away from her cute tits. Believe me, daughter or no daughter they were cute.

She slowly settled in and cuddled into my side. I put my arm up around her shoulder and asked what she wanted for supper. We agreed upon a pizza and I called in the order. As I finished the order she turned a little on the couch to face me and got a real serious look on her face.

"Daddy." she said plaintively.

"Yes, sweetie." I responded.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"No Daddy, I mean can I ask you a real favor, one you can't ever tell momma about."

This sounded serious, very serious, and I wasn't sure how to handle the situation. "What's so important we can't tell momma about?" I finally asked her.

She looked up and leaned towards me on the sofa cushion, "Daddy it's a personal secret and I just don't think momma would understand."

"Sweetheart you and your mother have always been close. What makes you think you can ask or tell me something and not tell your mother. You two have spent most of the last eight or nine years together while I've been away working. She's always let you have or do almost anything you wanted. Why don't you want her to know about this favor?"

"Please Daddy, just promise me you won't tell Mom and then if after I ask you for the favor you say No, then the answer is No. But you just can't tell mom. Please?"

Let me think about it for a while, okay?

In one quick move she bounced from her seat on the sofa to her knees, throwing her arms around my neck she hugged me tightly and said, "Thank You Daddy," as she kissed my neck. As she leaned away from me I saw her bouncing had caused her top to shift, allowing her right tit to nearly come completely out of the top, half of her large puffy areola was showing out of the top. She apparently didn't notice as she sat back down and turned to talk to me. I couldn't keep my eyes where they belonged as they continued to drift to the sweet looking darker flesh surrounding my daughter's nipple. The more I fought to avoid the tantalizing view the harder my cock seemed to become.

I turned my attention back to the television, sneaking furtive glances towards Erin's half-exposed tit every few minutes. All the while I was trying to will my cock down and trying to decide how to handle her "favor." After about a half-hour the doorbell rang. Erin jumped up and as she did her top lost the fight her tit came spilling all the way out, as she took a step toward the door she nonchalantly scooped her tit back into the confines of the top without missing a beat. With her clothes back in place and the pizza in the kitchen we both grabbed a couple of slices and returned to the den.

As we finished eating I looked over at Erin and said, "Okay, I agree not to tell your mom. I still don't know if I'll do the favor or not, so when you're ready to tell me just let me know."

Before I had time to react she was in my lap on the sofa with her breasts pressed against my chest and her head on my shoulder as she kissed my neck and cheek, squealing thank you the whole time.

After several minutes she jumped off my lap and headed to her room. Soon she returned with some very nice lingerie and a picture of the guy she called her boyfriend. I immediately recognized some of the lingerie as her mother's and knew immediately it wasn't exactly the kind of clothing a girl her age would normally wear. One of the pieces was a practically transparent camisole with a pair of matching lacy crotch less panties and a garter. Another was a beautiful silk set with a thong panty and top that barely covered the nipples of the person wearing it while doing nothing to cover the breasts themselves. There were four or five other pieces, most nearly as daring as the first two. And then she went back to her room one last time. As she returned down the hall she carried two bags of bows, one large and one small. With all of her paraphernalia gathered she sat back down on the sofa with the items between us.

"Ok, what's all this?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure I had an idea where this was headed.

"Daddy, I want to give Jeremy something special for Christmas," she started out saying.

"Okay," I said.

"You mean you'll do it." She squealed out.

"Do what," I asked.

"Help me with his present," she stated.

I knew what she wanted, but I wasn't sure I was ready to help her, besides this could get us both in a lot of trouble if anyone ever found out about it. "What are you talking about," I asked as I looked into her eyes and then at the clothing stretched between us.

Daaddddy?"

"What..."

"You know what I mean, she said.

"No, I'm afraid I don't," I told her.

Se sat across from me with her head down for several minutes, looking at the clothes and then back at me. Finally she raised her head and looked at me, "Daddy, can you please take my picture so I can give one to Jeremy for Christmas? Please. If you won't I'll get someone else to help me."

"You really want him to have a picture of you naked or nearly naked to show his friends?"

"No Daddy, he promised he wouldn't do that. And I'll let you help me pick the picture I give him, I promise."

"Let me think about it. This could get all of us in a lot of trouble if anyone ever found out. Did you know that? I could go to jail for taking them, and whoever made the prints could too. Do you want that to happen?"

"No Daddy, I just want to make some special pictures and give one to Jeremy. Please help me Daddy."

I knew I could get the pictures processed, I had access to the equipment a friend owned and I had all the camera gear anyway, it had been a hobby since I was in college. I had made up my mind already, but I had to play the protective father, I couldn't let her know that not only was I looking forward to taking those photos but I also wanted a copy to take with me the next time I had to go out of town. They would be a nice addition to the ones I already had of Brandy in the same lingerie and a lot less, she loved to pose with my cock in her mouth or cum on her face and tits.

As Erin got up to go put the lingerie and bows away the phone rang, it was Brandy. One of the big malls was having a midnight madness sale or something like that, and was staying open until midnight, did I mind if she didn't get in until after that was over?

I looked up and watched Erin as she walked back down the hall with the lingerie over her shoulder and the bows in her hand, "No, that's okay, just give me a call when you head home, okay?"

Brandy and I talked for a few more minutes and then as I was about to hang up the phone Erin came back down the hall from her room. "That was your mom, she's going to a Midnight Madness sale and won't be home until late." I told her as she took her seat back on the sofa.

"It's almost 6:30 now," I continued. "If I do this for you no one can ever know who took these pictures! Okay? If anyone asks or sees them you used a self-timer or one of your old girlfriends did them, right?"

"YESSSSS!!! I promise no one will ever know but us, I won't even tell Jeremy, I promise Daddy."

"Okay then, let's get the camera and the lights set up. You can help me with that then you can get dressed, or undressed."

I pulled the camera out of the closet and cleaned the lenses then checked all the batteries and connections. I checked the film, 6 rolls should be plenty."

Erin wanted some pictures in the den to start so that's where we set the equipment up for the first series. I adjusted the lights and cheeked the meter then told Erin to go get ready.

She took one step towards the hall then spun and grabbed me and hugged me tight before releasing me and heading for her room to change. She was gone several minutes before rerunning wearing a light dressing robe over her chosen costume. She had freshened her makeup and brushed her hair back away from her face. As she entered the room I threw several large pillows on the floor in front of the large fireplace hearth.

With her back to me Erin slid the gown off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor at her feet. She had chosen one of the tamer pieces to start with. The darker and heavier satin material hid the dark coloring of her pubic hair and the tips of her breasts from view. The outfit was a Black and Red Satin Teddy that fit her ass snuggly. I had her start by sitting on the raised hearth facing sideways, we had already started the fire, and she drew one leg up resting her cheek on her knee and looking into the fire. I shot about 15 frames before Erin said she wanted to try another outfit.

I nodded and she headed back to her room to change. My cock was pressing against the zipper of my trouser and I needed to stand up and move around to give it a chance to find a more comfortable position.

As the swelling in my crotch finally began to let up I heard Erin call out, "Here I come." As I looked up she was skipping down the hall with the lingerie and bags of bows, wearing a thin dark blue gauzy baby doll nighty. Her large puffy nipples and areola seemed to grab my attention like headlights on a dark night as her boobs swayed and jostled under the material with her every movement. My mouth was watering as I watched her enter the den, and my cock was harder than what it had been in years, or so it seemed.

She walked up and hugged me again; I hoped she wasn't able to feel my cock straining against the material of my trousers. As she released me and stepped back I knew there was no way she hadn't felt my cock pulsing against the front of my trousers, pressing into her firm, flat, teenage belly. She headed for the big easy chair at the end of the room and took her position as I began shooting up the rest of the first roll of film. As I finished the last frame of the roll she jumped up and stepped across the room, whipping the nighty top over her head as she did so. My mouth fell open and I'm sure my eyes came nearly out of my head as she tossed the top on the sofa and began to push the bottoms off over her hips, exposing fully her shapely dancer's ass and bushy dark-haired mound.

She suddenly looked my way as she reached the sofa and the other lingerie, "What Daddy? I just thought it would be quicker to change in here, and I want to do one or two naked anyway, if you don't care."

"No, that's fine. I guess it's just that you've really grown up." And before I realized what I was saying it was out of my mouth, "You've just got great tits and ... I'm sorry." I said.

"Really Daddy, you think I have nice boobies?"

"When they look like that," I said, "they deserve to be called tits, boobies are for little girls," I told her. "And that has to be one of the hairiest pussies I've seen in years, If it wasn't my daughter's I'd be tempted to rub my face in it for a couple of days."

Erin's laughter filled the room and her tits shook and swayed like Jell-O, "You're so silly Daddy! I think I need to shave it, but I'm afraid to yet."

"NOOO!!," I nearly yelled in her direction, "Don't shave it, I like'em hairy, but your mom keeps her's trimmed on account of her swimsuits. Just leave it like it is."

As I watched and changed film Erin stepped into the camisole with the matching crotch less panties. We both finished about the same time and I asked if she'd like something to drink. She said she'd get us something and I said I was going to the bathroom; I had to do something to make my dick a little more comfortable. I went to the master bath and changed into a pair of gym shorts and a jock strap, hoping it would hold my problem in check until I could shoot the rest of the film and relieve myself, or maybe I'd save it for Brandy's breakfast.

Erin had poured us both a glass of wine when I returned to the shooting area. She was sitting on the sofa with one leg tucked up under her, exposing the pink outer lips of her pussy to my view as I sat down next to her. "What's with the wine," I asked, "And don't you think you might ought to kind of ...uhhh?"

"Oh Daddy," she mewed, "momma let's me have wine sometimes and you just said you liked my hairy pussy, and you've seen pussies before, so what's the big deal?"

"Alright, let's take some more pictures then." As I stood to go back to the camera I stumbled and nearly fell on top of Erin, the way she was sitting part of the wine sloshed from my glass and landed at in the hair and ran down her slit into her cunt lips, I grabbed a tissue and began to dab at the spill before I realized what I was doing, My hand was on Erin's clit as I attempted to soak up the spill and then I realized what I had just done. I looked up at the stunned eyes as a low moan formed in her throat. Apparently I wasn't the only one having troubles keeping my mind on the pictures.

I grabbed another tissue and handed it to Erin, "Here, in case you need to clean up anymore," I said.

I took a whole roll of film with Erin in the crotch less outfit; some with her legs slightly opened other with no top. By the time I needed to reload I knew the Jock strap wasn't the answer to keeping me comfortable.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom again, this time I just removed the jock and put the shorts back on before re-joining Erin in the den. When I got there she was sitting in the floor totally naked waiting for me, with the bags of bows.

"Daddy, this is a special picture I want to take for Jeremy, I may not ever give him any of those others, but this one is for him, but I need your help. Okay?

I wanna go in by the Christmas tree for this one. Okay, I need you to pick out three really nice bows for me. I want two that just barely hide my nipple areas and one big one that I want to put right at the top of my pubic hair. Then I'll stand in front of the tree and let you take my picture for Jeremy. Then we'll take the rest of the special pictures I want you to take, okay?"

I sat in the floor opposite her and crossed my legs. My shorts rode up my legs slightly and my dick was pushing and leaking against the front of the shorts, pointed directly at Erin. We poured the bows out between us and began to go through them looking for the right size and shape, and a flattering color for her to wear. As we went through the small bows and then the large ones we tossed bows around and they landed in the area between our legs, some in the tangle of dark curly hair between my beautiful daughters legs and some near the end of my cum stained shorts.

not-t-dad
not-t-dad
120 Followers
12