Erin and the Shemale

Story Info
Erin's roommate isn't what she appears to be.
2k words
4.24
299.3k
113
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was up bright and early on Friday, getting a good hour jog into her schedule. She didn't have to be in class until two hours from now. As she was jogging, earlier male joggers had passed her by with their eyes directly on her bouncing melons. Even wearing two sports bras and two regular bras weren't enough to hold Erin's gargantuan jugs down.

Erin didn't mind the attention her chest was getting because she knew the joggers would never be able to have them. After a half an hour of jogging, Erin got tired and decided to read another chapter in her amazing book.

She sat down on the park branch and started eating a fig Newton bar while reading her book. She came across an interesting chapter about a large breasted female with a large cock between her legs. Erin has never seen a shemale but thought it would be interesting to be fucked by one.

The jogging and reading had caught up to Erin. She started falling asleep right there on the park branch. As soon as she got a minute of sleep in, she immediately woke up and appeared to still be in the park. Joggers were passing her by and also mothers with their children taking a walk through the park. Everything seemed normal to Erin. She got up off the park branch and headed back to her dorm room.

Once she got back to her room, she got undressed and started walking around in one huge bra which was working overtime to keep her massive tits from tumbling out and a pair of panties. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She reached backwards and unsnapped her bra, allowing her jumbo J cups to flop out from the large cups and bounce freely on her chest and into each other. She took off her panties and stepped into the warm shower.

Erin started thinking about her last two sexual experiences, being savagely fucked by four cavemen and Jack the Ass Riper. Her anus was still feeling the effects of Jack's huge dick.

As the water glistened off her voluptuous body, a mysterious figure was coming closer to the shower. Erin looked straight at the figure, but the marble glass was too dark for her to see through.

The glass door opened up and it was her roommate Samantha. Sam was topless and had very large breasts. Erin figured they were either triple D's or E cups. She had gotten a glance at Sam's underwear before and read the tags saying triple D's and E cups. Sam still had her panties on but with a little extra surprise bulging out. Erin's eyes nearly came out of her sockets. It looked to be a giant cock, pressing up against the front of Sam's panties. She could see the enormous balls hanging out from the sides of her panties.

"Oh my God, Sam!" said Erin a little freaked out.

"What's wrong, Erin? Have you never seen a shemale up close and personal before," replied Samantha. "I've been eyeing you for some time now, Erin, with those incredible large juicy breasts you have and that round firm ass you're carrying. Can't forget about that nicely shaved cunt you have as well. Come on, Erin, I'm just like any other guy whose cock you probably sucked before just inside a female body."

Erin looked at Samantha in a weird but lustful way. Erin got on her knees while letting the water hit her body and pulled down Samantha's panties. Samantha's giant cock sprang out and slapped Erin in the face. It was a huge, thick throbbing cock complete with a jungle patch of black pubic hairs and enormous hairy balls, dangling below it.

Erin grabbed Sam by her firm buttocks and pulled her into the shower. Erin stood up and started kissing Samantha. Their bodies pressed against each other's. Both of their huge breasts were smashing into each others. Sam's giant cock was pressed firmly against Erin's pussy. Erin could feel the throbbing shaft moving up and down her pussy entrance.

Sam's tongue got between Erin's lips. She started darting her tongue back and forth between Erin's lips like a cock moving in and out of a pussy. Erin sucked on the tongue every time it came between her lips. Both of their hard nipples dragged into their breast skin. Sam's nipples were larger then Erin's, but Erin's giant tits were, of course, bigger then Samantha's. Erin's breasts completely smothered Samantha's breasts.

Sam pushed her arms to her sides and ballooned out her huge titties. Erin started sliding her own huge titties up and down Samantha's. Erin started slapping her jumbo jugs at Samantha's tits, leaving red marks on them. Then the two cupped their own breasts and started rubbing their hard nipples together. Samantha's nipples dominated the nipple rubbing, pushing Erin's hard nipples into the areolas. Both girls were moaning hard and heavy as they continued to smash their tits and nipples against each other.

Sam then started kissing down Erin's neck and her chest. Her lips traced the outlines of Erin's mammoth orbs, kissing them on the outside and then moving inward to Erin's nipples. Sam started lashing her tongue out at Erin's nipples, licking them in turns. She then used her teeth to trap Erin's nipples while her tongue licked at them. Sam then turned her mouth into a vacuum and started sucking up as much of Erin's huge tits as possible.

Sam spent a good five minutes feasting on Erin's delicious soft melons before continuing her kissing down Erin's body. She kissed under Erin's breasts and traveled down her stomach and ribcages. Sam's chin brushed against Erin's trimmed pubic hairs before her lips finally came level with Erin's enlarged lips.

The warm water continued to flow down both their bodies as Erin was moaning and moving her upper body up and down the wall while Sam devoured her cunt. Sam lifted one of Erin's legs over her shoulders and rested her cheek against Erin's thick thigh. She lapped up Erin's pre-juices and kissed her tender clitoris. Sam then started sucking on Erin's clitoris, sending chills through Erin's body.

Erin would jump every time Samantha hit a good spot in her pussy. Her enormous tits would jump and bob with her movements. While her tongue was darting Erin's pussy, Samantha would look up at Erin's face but she couldn't see her face in pleasure because her monstrous titties were in the way. The sight of them bouncing made Samantha's tongue go deeper inside Erin's cunt. Samantha grounded her face into Erin's moist cunt and just devoured her crotch.

After eating Erin's pussy for a few minutes, Samantha stood up and kissed Erin, letting Erin taste her own juices. Erin's hands were wrapped around Samantha's large cock and started stroking it. Erin started kissing her way down Samantha's body, making an important stop at Samantha's large breasts, kissing and sucking all around Samantha's breasts just like she loves it when guys do that to her breasts. She captured the nipples in her mouth in turns, sucking and pulling them from her soft breast tissue. Samantha thought her cock was going to explode in Erin's hands. She loved the attention her breasts were getting.

Erin kissed below Samantha's breasts and down her stomach. Erin still held on to Samantha's oversized dong and started kissing the huge mushroom head. Erin's tongue licked around the edges of the head before engulfing it between her lips.

Samantha ran her hands through Erin's wet hair as Erin took a good amount of Samantha's cock into her mouth. Samantha was amazed at Erin's expertise on sucking cock.

Erin cupped Samantha's shemale balls and started fondling them, squeezing and kneading them in the palms of her hands. Erin was amazed at how Samantha's cock and balls felt like a real man's genitals. Erin just let Samantha's cock invade the back of her throat. Her huge cockhead was brushing the back of Erin's throat as her tongue run up and down the pulsing shaft.

Samantha lifted Erin up by her mountainous breasts and stepped out of the shower. She took Erin by the hand and led her into their bedroom. Samantha got on top of the bed with her humongous cock pointing up at the ceiling. Erin crawled between Samantha's legs and took the cock between her lips a little bit longer, savoring the taste and texture of Samantha's hard cock. Erin then got up and straddled Samantha's crotch.

Sam watched as Erin lowered her drenching pussy down onto her throbbing cock. Erin's face was in agony as she felt the huge cock lodging itself between her swollen pussy lips. Erin's puffy cunt had swallowed Samantha's giant cock whole and she started rocking wildly on it.

"OOOHHH YES!" moaned Samantha. "Ride my huge dick, Erin. Mmmmm. Ride me hard, Erin!"

Erin leaned forward to allow her gigantic melons slide up and down Samantha's huge breasts. Samantha started pushing her cock in and out of Erin's moist pussy, thrusting harder and faster to match Erin's wild bucking. Both their breasts were flopping and bouncing against each other's. Erin had her eyes closed while Samantha wrapped her arms around Erin's waist and started rocking her forward even faster and harder. Erin's huge tits were bouncing directly in Samantha's face now, and Sam took the opportunity to feast on them, taking in a large amount of tender breast tissue between her lips. Her tongue savagely worked over Erin's hard nipples.

Erin bent down farther, pressing her mammoth wonders against Sam's face. Sam's huge balls were bouncing against Erin's ass wildly as they both thrusted up and down in union.

"AHHHH GOD! SAMMY! OOHHHH SAMMY!" cried Erin as her pussy was being overly filled with a huge shemale cock.

Samantha gripped Erin's ass cheeks and started lifting Erin up and down by them, slamming Erin even harder on her huge cock.

"Don't call me SAMMY BITCH! Do you hear me? HUH?" shouted Samantha from in between Erin's bouncing melons as she thrusted harder and deeper between Erin's pussy lips.

Samantha lodged some fingers inside Erin's asshole.

"ARRGGGG! UGGGHHHH! I hear YOU!" cried Erin bucking up and down Samantha's cock and fingers wildly.

Erin's pussy started trembling as her cum started gushing out all over Samantha's cock and balls.

"Mmmmm good Erin! Cum for me. Cum, Erin," urged Samantha as she continued to drill her enormous cock in and out of Erin's cum-spilling pussy.

Samantha sucked hard on Erin's juicy nipples while giving Erin some powerful thrusts. Samantha rolled Erin over so now Erin would be on the bottom, and she would be thrusting between Erin's quivering thighs.

Samantha started resuming her thrusting, beating her crotch against Erin's. Sam held her legs around apart and up in the air while thrusting harder and faster in Erin's already creamy cunt. Erin just rested her body on the bed and closed her eyes, fighting the pain of Sam's huge cock drilling her tight hole. Erin's breasts were wobbling wildly on her chest. Sam watched them and just started to thrust harder and faster in Erin's snatch. Sam's own large boobs were flopping wildly at Erin. Erin reached up and took hold of Sam's big titties and started pulling Samantha's fat nipples. That caused Samantha to really lose it and thrust like a jackhammer in Erin's cream pie.

Sam felt her balls couldn't hold the heavy semen that was building up inside of them. She pressed her sweaty body against Erin's equally sweaty body and rested her cock deep inside Erin's cunt. Sam's cock exploded with thick layers of gooey cum, filling up Erin's pussy. They wrapped their arms around each other while Sam's cock was unloading an enormous amount of milk inside Erin.

After Sam's cock had finished emptying, both girls still laid their, embracing each other tightly as the day was flying by fast and neither of them wanted to move from their hot and cozy position.