Hanging In The Balance

Story Info
Pretty school teacher is surprised by home invasion.
4.4k words
4.09
322k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty-seven year old Sandra sighed deeply as she pulled into her driveway. Tonight she faced the mountainous task of wading through her English students' midterm tests. Not her idea of a great evening by a long shot, but it had to be done and that was all there was to it.

Still, tomorrow was Tuesday and that gave her something to look forward to. Sandra taught English at the local community college, in addition she coached the college theater every Tuesday and Thursday, something she really enjoyed.

She was a popular professor by all accounts; her students usually found her approachable on a whole range of issues, not just those relating to course work. She was slim and stylish, with auburn shoulder length hair that always seemed to have a glossy sheen. The fact that Sandra was attractive and also single was an added bonus to the boys in her classes.

Over the years she had got used to seeing the distant look in some of their eyes during her class, lost to their own thoughts which undoubtedly revolved around her.

Sandra retrieved her briefcase from the backseat of the Honda and eased her slender frame out of the car.She carried the briefcase into the living room and set it down on the table before heading across to open the window drapes she had forgotten to open that morning.

Just as she was about to open the drapes a sound behind distracted her. Before she could turn around, a strong leather clad hand clamped across her mouth, pulling her sharply back to press against the body behind.

Everything happened so quickly. Her startled cry died in her throat. Her eyes widened in shocked fear as an evil looking knife flashed before her eyes. The ice cold metal rested against her throat, sending a wave of nauseating fear through her body.

"Not a sound bitch!" A deep voice uttered in her ear. "One peep and I slice – understand?"

Sandra nodded her head quickly. Slowly the gloved hand moved away from her mouth, pausing guardedly, ready to clamp back in place should she scream.

"Please… don't hurt me… what do you want – I have money, it's in my purse." Sandra whined distraughtly.

The blade moved dangerously against her throat as he tugged her hard, pressing her body back into his.

"I didn't come here for your money BITCH!" He snarled.

"Please…. . I'll give you anything you want, just don't hurt me." She pleaded. In the back of her mind the implication of what she had just said dawned. Perhaps it would be better not to resist, but just get it over with.

"Put your hands together behind your back. Try anything clever and you'll regret it – understand?"

She nodded her head, the tears beginning to well in her eyes. The knife vanished from her throat, moments later she could feel him binding her wrists together. When he had finished he turned her around and pushed her towards the staircase.

"Up the stairs bitch – do exactly as you're told and you won't get hurt."

He followed her closely, keeping the knife point pressed against her back while his other hand held her firmly by her bound wrists. She walked reluctantly ahead of him in her high heeled shoes, dreading the ordeal that awaited her upstairs in the bedroom, but just as anxious to get it over with.

She climbed the stairs cautiously, trying not to let her hips sway too much in her skirt as he grasped her hands tightly. Glancing upwards she suddenly came to an abrupt halt. Her eyes widened in fear and she started shaking…

"No… no… please don't." She wailed.

"Shut the fuck-up! I said you wouldn't get hurt if you did as you were told –now move it bitch!" He pushed her on up the stairs.

Sandra crept up the stairs in slow motion as he prodded her from behind, her eyes never leaving the rope noose tied to the heavy beam positioned between the banister rails. She tasted the bile rising in the back of her throat from the utter fear that gripped her body.

Sandra stalled several times as she climbed the stairs, but the knife point poking into the back of her ribs kept urging her onward. She finally stopped one step lower than the noose's position. Tears were running down her cheeks leaving dark trails of mascara in their wake.

Sandra's legs were starting to shake when his hand pulled the noose down and over her head. As he tightened the noose around her slender neck she lost control and wet herself, gushing pee down her thighs and splashing into a puddle over and around her high heels.

"Well aren't you a pretty little piss pot?" He almost laughed as he said it.

Only moments earlier he quickly stepped back to avoid being splashed, but was too late and it splashed onto his jeans and shoes. He considered untying her to have her clean it up, but then had a better idea.

Grabbing her blouse with his left hand, he yanked it out from the back of her tight skirt. Still holding it, he carefully but quickly slit it with his knife from the bottom up and through the collar. He then stuck the knife into the wall to free up his hands.

With her hands bound behind her, and her neck in the noose, she could do little to resist. Reaching around the front of her blouse with both hands, he ripped it open sending the buttons flying helter skelter, bouncing off the hardwood steps. The blouse halves were now nothing more than sleeves. He retrieved the knife from the wall, and cut both sleeves freeing it from her arms.

Sandra had momentarily been distracted from the rope around her neck by her sudden disrobing. The man on the steps took the pieces of her blouse and wiped off his shoes, and then wiped her own pee from her calves and feet. Taking the other half of the blouse he threw it into the puddle at her feet. After a few seconds the fabric turned a dirty yellow and he picked it back up.

Suddenly Sandra's head was yanked backed when he savagely grabbed a handful of her dark copper colored hair. As her head tilted backwards, her mouth gaped open and she gasped in pain. Sandra's eyes were bugging out as she saw the wadded up, pee soaked blouse in front of her face.

"Pull another stunt like that or even think about screaming, and this piss rag gets shoved in yer' mouth. . . . Got it?" He said calmly into her ear.

"Ye-ess. . . ." Sandra sobbed.

He laughed at her, and said, "Oh, you might just get gagged a little later. But it won't be some pissy rag."

It didn't take Sandra's master's degree in English to figure out that meaning.

Relieved at avoiding being gagged with her own pee soaked blouse, Sandra concentrated on maintaining her balance while wearing the high heels. She heard her captor walk back down the stairs after he had removed her blouse and she tried to steal a glimpse of his whereabouts. The rope allowed her to tilt her head somewhat without choking her completely, and her eyes grew large when she saw how close her heels were to the back edge of the step.

She carefully shuffled her feet forward a few inches while maintaining her balance. Parting her ankles slightly also made her more stable, but it also had the effect of reducing her height and therefore made the rope slightly tighter around her neck. She settled on a compromise, halfway between the two. She didn't have long to wait before she heard his steps climbing back towards her again.

His hand touched her bare back, causing her to quiver with fear. She was still wearing her bra and that at least afforded her some modesty, but when life hangs in the balance, modesty seems less significant. Nonetheless, that didn't stop her heart from skipping a beat as she felt his hand slid down her back to fiddle with the catch of her skirt. The waistband went slack as the zip slid downward, and then the wet material slipped down her legs.

"Lift your feet, cunt," he ordered.

He reached out to steady her arm, as she slowly raised each foot. He pulled the skirt free from her feet, throwing it down the steps. Sandra jumped when she felt his rough hands yank her pee soaked panties down over her hips. A small shiver passed though her as the cool air wafted up her damp thighs as her panties descended down her legs, leaving her feel totally exposed and vulnerable to her assailant. When he applied pressure to the back of her knees, she was reluctantly forced to lift each foot again, allowing him to remove her panties.

Standing behind her, he noticed her breathing had increased as her chest expanded and contracted. He admired her pale skin as his eyes traveled over her, noting the freckles on her shoulders. Her ass was a little large for such a slender woman, but her small trim waist made the swell of her hips even more pronounced.

As he stood behind the attractive redhead, the attacker pulled a dark scarf from his pants pocket. His earlier scouting into one of her dressers had located the scarf he now held. He placed the scarf around her head and tied it tightly into a tight granny knot at the back of her head. The sheer material allowed her some sight, but the poor light and the blindfold would provide all the protection he needed to remain anonymous.

With his hand on the swell of her hip, he moved up the steps in front of Sandra. She could feel his hot breath exhaling against her belly as he sat on the step in front of her. Sandra shuddered slightly as she felt his rough hands upon her bare skin. His fingers were lightly tracing her hips and barely touching her sides.

With her eyes covered, Sandra had to depend on her other senses and the blindfold seemed to heighten her sense of touch at the moment. As his fingers gently played over her belly, the fingers moved higher and she felt one finger slide under the junction of her bra.

"Don't move a muscle," he almost whispered to her.

Sandra tried not to flinch when she felt the cold steel of the blade at her breastbone. Holding her breath momentarily, she felt a quick jerk and her bra was split into halves. Again the light fingers gently pulled the cups apart and her pale, freckle-covered breasts spilled out of their coverings. She felt the straps being pulled tighter on her shoulders only to hear the quick rips of the blade doing its work. Within seconds the bra was pulled away from her heaving breasts and she now stood naked, bound, and blindfolded in front of a stranger with a knife.

Sandra had been holding her breath when the knife was close to her, and now her breathing had increased twofold as she sucked air into her lungs. As she felt herself become a little calmer, she stood very still as the fingers lightly traced circles around her full breasts. As she felt him making ever smaller circles around her areolae and she was ashamed that her nipples had become erect. How could her body betray her to this demented stranger?

She felt his fingers pull away from her, but within seconds his touch returned and now the hands were at her sides, slowly laying his callused fingers into the indentations between her ribs. As his hands moved higher and higher, she felt his thumbs under the swell of her breasts. As his strong thumbs inched higher on her breasts, Sandra bit her lip as the rough pads of his thumbs reached the outer limits of her nipples. Again she felt his hot breath a fraction of a second before his cruel lips closed around her left nipple. Sandra tried pulling away from the mouth, but his hands had moved around to the small of her back pulling her firmly into his mouth. Balancing delicately on heels with her back arched, she cried out when he bit down on her nipple.

The pain was not intense and the surprise of his bite had caused her to cry out more than the sensation. Her cry made her attacker back away momentarily and give an evil laugh.

When he looked at his handiwork, he didn't see any blood or sudden bruising, so he once again leaned into her ample breasts. This time he concentrated on the right breast and cruelly used his dark beard to rub around her hardening nipple. Sandra's breast felt like it was being abraded by a scouring pad used to clean dirty iron skillets. When the coarse bristles of his beard finally rubbed across her sensitive bud, it felt like he shocked her boob with a cattle prod. She gasped as it rubbed back and forth across her blood-engorged flesh. She exhaled loudly when he relented, but when she felt his lips and teeth close around her raw flesh, Sandra gritted her teeth in expectation. She felt his teeth close lightly around her sore nipple, and she cried out again as he proceeded to pull it out sharply from her breast. Loosening his grip slightly, the breast popped back with a "plop" and her nipple now felt as if it were throbbing and swollen.

"Pleee-ase! No more! I'm begging you." Sandra pleaded as tears soaked her blindfold and wicked down her cheeks. Her tears had thoroughly dampened the blindfold allowing her to see a little more clearly through the sheer material. Her newfound sight startled her, as she saw her attacker pull out a smaller but nasty looking dagger from his boot.

"Oh PLEASE," she sobbed. "Don't hurt me....I'll do anything,.....just don't hurt me."

An evil smile spread across his face as he touched the tip of the dagger to her belly. He knew that the touch of his blade and his continued silence would scare her into doing any damned thing he wanted, so why debate it with this bitch.

If Sandra's plight wasn't dire enough, this new development made her think he only had one thing in mind. To kill her. With a noose around her neck, balancing delicately on narrow steps in her heels and her hands bound behind her, she quickly decided that she would not give him any additional reasons to harm her. In this one instant, Sandra decided that she would survive this ordeal. She stood rock still as she felt the blade trace patterns over her tight belly. Breathing as normally as she could, she steadied herself and a strange calm came over her.

Somehow, she knew her life could not end this way and she was determined to do whatever was required to make it through.

As he circled her navel with the boot dagger, he looked up at her and marveled at her sudden resolve. While her cheeks were still shiny from her tears, he noticed that her sobbing had stopped and she was again breathing evenly although faster than normal.

Her pendulous breasts jutted out towards him and her reddened nipples were still erect. Wanting to break her little trance, he flicked the flat of the dagger blade against her left nipple, and when she quietly bit her lip and didn't cry out, he smiled to himself. Maybe this broad was tougher than he thought.

The sting of his knife onto her nipple sent little shockwaves through Sandra and gave her a tingling down below that made her feel dirtier than being disrobed by this evil man. After the smack of the blade, she next felt him sliding the flat side down her belly still going lower.

When he reached her lush, red pubes, he slid the stabbing point under the curls and was able to hide almost half of the four inch blade in her bush.

Sandra's resolve was holding firm as she felt the point of the blade trace her puffy pussy lips. She tried not to shudder when he slowly pulled the edge into her cleft as if he could sharpen the edges with her labia.

Moving the dagger over her beautiful red cunny was also having an effect on him. Using his free hand, he opened his fly on his tight jeans to make some room for his growing cock. Moving his briefs aside he pulled out his dick. He almost regretted the redhead being tied up at the moment, since her mouth would give him some relief.

With his dick hand now free, he moved it alongside the blade using his fingers to spread her pussy lips. Being a stabbing type of knife, the edges, while very thin, were not designed for cutting or slicing. He loved moving the blade back and forth between her pussy lips. He moved the blade very slowly, and with each up stroke the pointy tip would just touch her clit. With each touch of the sharp point, Sandra was making little gasps trying to stay in control and remain still.

Sandra didn't need to have her sight to know that her large clit had come out of its hood and was steadily swelling up each time the point nicked her. Her will to survive pushed the momentary shame she felt back into the recesses of her mind. When she felt the blade removed from her cleft, she knew that she had taken another step towards seeing another day.

His hands now returned to her pussy and he probed her now slick lips with a callused finger. Finding no resistance, he slipped a thick digit into her and the feeling made Sandra's body flush. A second meaty finger joined the first and Sandra's own juices were aiding the intrusion, but still she didn't make a sound other than her rapid breathing. It felt to her as if he were moving his fingers front and back and side to side as if he were checking for the best angle. Just as quickly the callused fingers were removed from her wet pussy with a slurping noise.

"Hold perfectly still," he said in a calm voice.

She had been doing just that for several minutes, but now focused all her muscles on doing as he said. She almost jumped when she once again felt the dagger touching her slick pussy lips. She felt his other hand once again pushing two of his fingers inside of her pussy. Slowly he moved his fingers in all the way to his knuckles and then he slowly pulled them back out until only the last joints were still embedded. When Sandra felt him move the other hand she froze.

Laying the flat of the blade against his two thick fingers in her pussy, he slowly moved them back inside her pussy as one unit. He pushed in an inch and then moved it back out a fraction. Working slowly, he moved back and forth using his fingers as a guide until he had the dagger blade up to the hilt in her pussy. When the tang on the finger guard of the dagger rested against her clit, he very slowly removed his fingers, leaving the blade still there.

Sandra looked down through her blindfold and knew what he had intended to do, and bit her lip to remain calm. She saw the care he was taking, so she tried to tough it out as best she could.

She was now thankful that her desires had betrayed her earlier since the fluids that flowed from her pussy had aided in the lubrication. She clenched her eyes when she felt the dagger sliding inside her. Within a short time, she felt his fingers withdrawing and the unyielding steel blade still inside her. She remained motionless and as calm as possible since the blade was not exactly hurting her.

He was now slowly pulling the blade out of her, and slowly pushing it back inside without using his fingers as guides. Luckily the edges were not sharp enough to cut, and her generous viscous coating gave her some protection. When she felt his hot breath on her clit, Sandra tensed her muscles even harder. As he fucked her with the dagger, his tongue snaked out and circled her swollen clit. Working in circles, and then vertically against her bud, he was relentless.

Sandra knew she shouldn't cum with a dagger in her, but the feelings of pleasure were rising from her core like molten lava up a volcanic tube. The combination of cold steel in her and his hot tongue was quickly pushing that molten lava up to the point of no-return.

He felt her clit swell against his tongue. It felt like a large shooter marble that he had played with as a boy. From his past experiences, he knew that she was very close to cumming. As he continued eating her pussy, he watched her body for more signs. When a slight gurgle escaped her throat, and he felt a tiny tremor in her lower abdomen, he carefully pulled the blade free from her pussy.

When it was clear of the blade, he dove into her pussy with his mouth and sucked her clit between his lips. The beautiful redhead moaned as waves of pleasure pulsed through her bound body. As her sense of balance was knocked off kilter, she leaned backwards causing the rope to tighten around her neck at her moment of ecstasy.

12