New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagBDSMFantasy #2

Fantasy #2

bylindiana©

To My Readers: This is the continuing saga of a Master and his slave. It began in Fantasy #1 and will continue on indefinitely. I hope to make each story able to stand alone but for the entire effect, I recommend you read each in order. Thank you for your valued feedback. I hope you enjoy my work.

He was upset with her, annoyed at her behavior, and made her sleep at his feet. In the past, he would have also tied her hands together but she was used to fidgeting. When he first began tying her hands before she went to sleep, she would whimper and tremble so that the mattress would shake with her tears. Eventually, he knew it was unkind to tie her and making it difficult for him to sleep so he had stopped. Now she lay with her head by his feet, naked and trembling from the cold. He sighed softly and tossed her a blanket which she promptly wrapped around her chilled body and whispered, "Thank you, Master." She then laid her head on her arm and fell quickly to sleep.

Sometime during the night, he had pulled her sleeping form up to him for she woke up in the early hours, those quiet hours before dawn when the world slowly awakens and found herself nestled in his arms. Her cheek was pressed softly to his chest and she listened to the slow stillness of his breathing. His arm was wrapped around her, holding her close, and his fingers were buried within her silky brown curly locks of hair. She blinked the sleep from her eyes, marveling at the smell of him, her Master, and sighing with pleasure as the warmth of his body melted into hers. She loved being near him, next to him, in his arms. It made her feel so protected and safe. Safe is what she always wanted

Her hand lay upon his chest and slowly slid down over his belly to that which she wanted, that which she sought. Her fingers wrapped gently around him, stroking him, coaxing him to complete hardness as she quietly pulled down the blanket that covered him. Quickly, she straddled him, her hands guiding him inside her moist, warm pussy. Placing her hands palms down on each side of his chest upon the soft, cool sheets, she leisurely began to ride him with the up and down motions of a merry-go-round horse. She moaned softly, feeling his full hard cock filling her so completely, making her hot and cool at the same time. She looked deeply into his face, the face she had grown to know so well, the face she loved to see, the face that filled her every fantasy. A languid grin began to spring from his lips as awareness filled his dreams. His eyes slipped open and realized it wasn't a dream at all and he smiled brightly at her as she increased her pace, feeling him begin to move inside her. She smiled back, loving the way he felt inside her. It made her feel so complete, so solid. There was no feeling like it in the world.

His hands slid up to her breasts, cupping them, and she tossed her long hair down her back as she moaned with pleasure. Her nipples, well trained and welcoming of their Master's touch, quickly became hard beneath his palms. His fingers then slid to the nipples, pinching and pulling on them as she whimpered. He continued to play with them, they were his and he loved to make them remember this. His fingers were possessive and intended to bring pain, which she welcomed. Every touch from him was welcome, wanted, needed and loved. Suddenly, his hands slid around her back and, holding her tight, he rolled her over until he was above her, still smiling broadly.

He began to ride her then in deep thrusts, filling her so completely. Her tender skin immediately wrapped around him, pulling him in even further, until he was buried deep inside her. His thrusts came even faster then, accompanied by his own moans of pleasure as he felt her hot flesh surrounding him. Over and over, he slid out and pushed back in, taking all of her, filling all of her, making her his once more. She groaned as he took her, the sweetness of it so desired. She was his and only felt whole when she was with him.

She felt it building. It started in her womb and slid up to her belly. From there, it moved to her chest and then she sensed it filling her throat. Her mouth fell open and a soft keening cry of pleasure began to fill the space around them. Her every nerve ending began to heat and reach out, encompassing all that she was and all that she would be as her passion rocked her body and filled her soul. She continued to tremble and shake as the explosions shifted from one nerve to another and her moans of pleasure filled her ears as well as his.

He listened to her pleasure and it increased his own until he too felt that familiar rise and swell of satisfaction. He continued thrusting, filling her, feeling her juices coating him, bathing him, as he took her to the highest plains and then met her there. He began to erupt, filling her with his cum, as he plunged and moaned, pleasure overwhelming them both. He came long and hard, her womb became bathed in him, and she sighed with sweet satisfaction feeling it. He never ceased to moving inside of her until every last drop of him at filled her. Then her hands slid up to him, caressing his chest with sheer joy.

As he stilled and finished, his body fell down upon hers. The feel of his flesh upon hers was so welcome, so wanted, so loved. He dipped his head beside her good ear and whispered, "My pet, Mine."

Her mouth opened in a small circle as she breathed, "yes, Master." She listened to the sound of his breathing as he fell back to sleep, in that sweet sleep one feels after such joyous release. Her lips parted in a smile as she too drifted off, the feel of him upon her making her tremble with pleasure.

The sound of his alarm woke her before him. She felt him still upon her, her arms wrapped tightly around him, his breath falling softly upon her chest. She breathed in the scent of them, of their passion, their desire, their love. Her hands caressed his back and his body began to stir, whether from her touch or the constant beeping of the alarm she did not know. He sighed and rolled away from her, climbing out of the bed with remorse, not wanting to leave the warmth of it and her. He padded softly across the room to the bathroom; she watched his every step, admiring the curves of his ass with a wicked grin. He closed the door quietly behind him and she listened to the sound of water falling down and around and upon his flesh. It was this peaceful sound that lulled her back to sleep as she pulled the blanket tight up under her chin.

She was not asleep long when she felt his lips press against her forehead and her eyes popped open to see him dressed and ready for work. He smiled at her and reached down to stroke her hair as he whispered, "Mine, I will be home for lunch...think of me."

She smiled up at him, fingers clenching the blanket, as she answered "yes, Master, always." Then he slipped from the room and she slipped back to sleep with thoughts of him held close in her heart.

Report Story

bylindiana© 0 comments/ 41567 views/ 2 favorites

Share the love

Also in this series

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments  - Click here to add a comment to this story

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission.

Post comment as (click to select):

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel