Blood Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Siblings get adjusted to each other.
1.3k words
4.63
27.3k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aysa69
aysa69
39 Followers

Chapter 3: Getting comfortable

He awoke to the rays of the early morning sunshine from the window. The male peeked his eyes open and glanced at the clock. He kissed the young woman in his arms on the top of her head, slipped out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. After brushing his teeth, he passed through the room again to pick up his clothes, and make sure she was still asleep, then headed downstairs to the kitchen. Christian hadn't cooked for his little sister in awhile and he wanted to surprise her with a warm, hearty breakfast. Opening the refrigerator, he grabbed all the items he needed and started to work. His mind wandered back to the events of last night and a large smile graced his face. He loved her and he knew it. Only, he didn't want her to end up getting hurt. No, he wouldn't let that happen, no matter what. Chris continued cooking, making sure to keep an eye on the time.

Alexia stirred in the large bed, trying to hide her face from the bright sunrays. She slid her hand over the other side of the bed and found it empty but still warm. Cracking her eyes open, she looked around the room. It was also empty. Disappointed, she dragged herself out of bed and into the room that she was suppose to sleep in. Digging through her bag she found her toothbrush and went into her brother's bathroom to rid herself of morning breath. The raven-haired girl couldn't help but recall their love making the night before. She had never felt so alive in her life. And she knew that she was in love. Alexia knew for a while but was afraid that if he found out, he would disown her. Although no one would accept their relationship, she didn't care. No one had to know anyway, it was between the two of them and that's all that mattered.

After rinsing out her mouth, she studied her nude reflection in the mirror. She saw a lot of her brother in herself and that made her smile. Suddenly her nose twitched and smelled something delicious. She grabbed her two pieces of clothing off the floor in the bedroom and followed the smell. It led her straight to the kitchen where she found her sexy new lover standing over the stove preparing a meal. Being very quiet, she tiptoed up behind him and lightly licked his neck to alert him of her presence. He leaned back and kissed her full on the lips.

"Good Morning, Sunshine," said Christian, finishing up the food.

"Good Morning to you too, sexy," she replied. "So do you cook like this all the time?" Alexia asked looking in the fridge for some juice.

"Of course I don't have that kind of time. This is for you," he answered. "I haven't cooked for you in God knows how long. Plus I thought you might like a nice home cooked breakfast instead of those bars that you always eat."

Laughing, he placed the food onto two plates and set them on the dining table. Alexia came over with two cold glasses of apple juice, setting them on the table. Before she sat down, Chris pulled her into his lap, leaned her back and began to assault her lips with his own. Out of breath, he broke the kiss and put her back into the upright position. Alexia crawled to her chair and placed a hand on her chest trying to slow down her heartbeat and get more air into her lungs. After about a minute, she smiled and began to eat her breakfast.

Christian couldn't stop smiling. He quietly waited for her to start eating and then started on his own food. They ate in silence, glancing at one another from time to time and smiling but never saying a word. Alex was the first to finish; she waited for Chris to put the last bit of food in his mouth. Grabbing his plate along with hers, she went to the sink. He followed behind her and brought the glasses. Before she could fill the sink with water he opened the dishwasher and placed the glasses in. Motioning for her to do the same, she complied and washed her hands.

"Thanks big brother. It was great. I'm glad you can still cook," she said teasingly.

"Your welcome. Besides, someone has to put some meat on your bones," he shot back with a smile.

Walking through the door she called back, "I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?"

By the time she reached the stairs, Christian had already caught up to her cheesing from ear to ear. Alex ran up the stairs and straight into the bathroom with Christian on her heels. Upon reaching the bathroom, he locked the door and grabbed her hands pushing her against the wall.

In shocked she asked, "What, what are you doing?"

"Helping you get undressed," he replied placing her hands above her head.

Alexia watched as he used one hand to slide off her shorts, making sure to slip his fingers past her lips. She took in a deep breath and watched as he put them in the hamper, using his foot to lift the top. Releasing one of her hands, he slid the shirt off her free arm and grabbed it again. Doing the same to the other arm, he pull the shirt over her head and placed it with her shorts leaving her completely nude to his gaze. Christian felt his loins tingle with anticipation as he moved her arms from above her to behind her and pulled her flush to his body. He licked her lips and moved them to her ear, nibbling her lobe.

He breathed on her ear causing her to shiver, "My turn." he said his eyes glazed over with lust.

Taking a moment to recompose herself, Alexia felt her hands being freed and she moved them to the hem of his shirt. Lifting it over his head, she watched as his muscles moved and rippled beneath his skin. Dropping the shirt next to her feet, she moved her hands to the string holding his pants up. Smiling, she pulled the string and let the pants fall lifelessly to the floor, allowing his erection to spring free. Christian stepped out of the heap his pants were in and placed them and his shirt into the hamper. Alex went over to the shower and started the water, feeling hands moving along her waist. She stepped in with Chris right behind her. Turning her around to face him, he pulled the curtain close and pushed her up against the cold wall tiles, covering her neck with kisses. Her hands went into his hair, running her fingers through it. He loved the way her body felt against his. Moving his lips down her collarbone to her cleavage, Chris sucked lightly on her nipple. Her head was back, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. One of Christian's hands was holding her against him while the other was following the curves of her body, making its way between her legs. Finding what he was looking for, he let his fingers move between her thighs and begin to massage her little bundle of nerves.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!" she moaned out.

He smirked and paid attention to the other neglected nipple. Her wetness was all over her pussy lips and his fingers slid over them, one at a time. Christian let every other finger slip inside her for just moment then continued to rub her lips. He gazed up at his little sister to find her eyes closed and looking as if she was in heaven. He licked a trail from her breast, down her stomach to her pubic bone playing with her cutely trimmed hairs. But before he could pull her thighs apart, Alex pulled him up and switched their positions. Now his back was against the wall and she was kissing and licking down his body. Christian couldn't believe it. One minute he's about to go down on her and the next she is dominating him.'When did she become so swift?' he thought to himself feeling her lips getting lower on his body.'Oh gods, she wouldn't...she is,' his erection getting harder with every kiss.

aysa69
aysa69
39 Followers