1995-12-18 miniature

Poem Info
24 words
4.21
7.7k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

================================

 

 

        flipped a coin
        no change

 

 

================================


wh ©
1995-12-18

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
twelveoonetwelveooneover 11 years ago
5ed

at least a dozen reasons

LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

This poem was mentioned in the Archival Review thread, in a picking through Lit's archive of over 34,000 poems.

----------

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
A lucky shock!

The immediacy of the effect on me could be likened only to an electric shock. The experience of the reading has happened and is over before you realized it and its impact lasts much longer. Wait a minute…what does it mean no change? Then you are sent to re read for the second third and fourth time. Is it an event? What was it that the flipper desired to determine by a coin flipping? Was a pre flipping contract involved, then tried and the results proved that the effort was futile? Did the recognition of the futility come immediately after or with the flipping of the coin to reflect a conclusion on the nature of this kind of ‘problem solving’ or maybe it aims is at certain type of internal tensions, when we tend to bargain with ourselves in ways akin to flipping a coin but achieve nothing.

Talk about condensed lines…

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Flipped out.

Flipped coin ~ still can't decide -entering fields of indecision.

LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

Heads, I win

Tails, you lose?

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Show More
Share this Poem