Liz Hurley at Ashley's party

Story Info
Liz attends Ashley Judd's celebration party.
4.9k words
4.44
80.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

ELizabeth Hurley walked up the stairs of the beautiful London hotel, she could hear the party from outside as she handed the valet her car keys. She had been partying almost every night for the past month, being single again was fun. The only problem was she wasn't finding many guys worth her time let alone even spend more than 10 minutes with.

Her calves tensed sexily as she walked up the stairs in her black stilettos as her black velvet dress flowed freely around her tall slender pale legs. The London air hit her breasts as her dress showed a generous amount of cleavage, as always.

Liz stepped into the party and quickly scanned the room for the woman who had invited her. Ashley Judd was quickly heard screaming "Liz!!!" as she went and hugged the taller English rose. Ashley was wearing a fantastic white dress as they embraced each other. "I'm so glad you came," Ashley said to Liz. "No problem, Ashley Congratulations on the win." Liz said in her English accent speaking of the reason for the nights' party. Ashley's racer boyfriend had won a race in England and was celebrating.

A waiter walked to Ashley before she could thank Liz for the congratulations and informed her there was a problem in the kitchen. Ashley excused herself leaving Liz alone. Liz quickly scanned the room for a man worthy of her gorgeous body as she walked to the bar and ordered a drink. Elizabeth stood at the bar confident her dress would attract some attention.

As the night wore on about 24 men came and had approached Liz. Half of them she had no interest in and the others she politely danced with. Liz had taken her seat at the bar thinking what a complete waste of time this was. Liz was sulking when she was interrupted as a man fell against the bar. The man was leaning back against the bar as a woman was pawing him all over. The woman was attractive and was pleading, "One more dance Ken please?" The man politely took the woman off himself and said, "Give me a minute please I promise I'll dance with you again." in a clearly American accent.

Liz quickly looked over the man, he was tall, and handsome with a well defined chest and large arms which showed against his shirt. Not only was he handsome but, he was black as coal. Liz was intrigued by him. She hadn't had much contact with black men especially handsome ones. She wondered how good a dancer he was to incite such passion in that woman.

Ken looked next to him and was taken by the striking beauty next to him. They both made eye contact and smiled as Ken ordered a beer. Ken took his beer and popped the cap and said to Liz, "Wonderful party don't you think?" his smile gave Liz a warm feeling inside. "Maybe for you. It seems you have women fawning on you from all sides." Liz replied with a sly smile. Ken smiled at the compliment and said, " Oh I'm sure you've been busy tonight. A lovely lady such as yourself."

Before Liz could tell him what a bust the night had been the woman from before came and took Ken to the dance floor. Liz watched his ass move in his pants as he was led to the dance floor by the crazed woman. Liz's stare was interrupted as Ashley Judd tapped her shoulder. "How ya doin single girl? Find anyone you like?" Liz laughed slightly as she spotted Ken on the floor with the woman. "Well actually there was one man......" Liz pointed out Ken to Ashley. "Is that woman his wife" Liz asked. Ashley said laughingly, "No that's Ken he's a mechanic on the pit crew."

"That explains that body." Liz thought to herself. As she continued her conversation with Ashley all the while looking at Ken out of the corner of her eye. Ashley noticed Liz eyeing Ken and asked, "Are you interested in Ken? Cuz I can always drop him a hint." Liz blushed and said, "Well I must admit I do fancy him a bit. And that man he's talking to right now is just as handsome as he is." Liz and Ashley both looked and saw Ken talking to an equally handsome, taller, younger black man.

Ashley quickly said, "Oh that's T."

"T? a letter is his name?" Liz asked. Ashley said, " Oh no that's what we call him it's short for Tony. He's Ken's brother I met him after a basketball game at Kentucky I didn't even know they were brothers at first." Ashley said. "He plays for the university?" Liz asked interestingly. Ashley smiled and said, "Ask them yourself." Ashley motioned for Ken and T to come over.

Ken and T introduced themselves to Liz . Liz and Ken shared a heated stare as they looked at each other. "Well T I think you and me should leave. " Ashley said as she noticed the heat mounting in the air. As she led T by the hand onto the dance floor.

"Hi" Liz said with a smile, "Nice to see you again. Hope your not taken away again by another woman." Ken laughed and said, "That was just some drunk woman. I was sorry to leave you so prematurely Hopefully we can talk longer this time." Liz blushed like a school girl and said, "I hope so too."

"Well" Ken said, "One way to make sure we can talk is if we go and dance ourselves."

Liz agreed as she took Ken's hand and stepped onto the floor. Liz could feel the eyes of all the men she had danced with before and turned down that night staring at her with this tall black man. "So you work in the pit crew?" Liz said looking into Ken's soulful eyes. "yeah it's a good job especially when we win and have victory parties."

Liz blushed and said, "Your a mechanic then?" Ken said, "yeah kind of I'm one of the guys that puts the tires on during changes."

"Oh that explains these" Liz said rubbing Ken's large arms. Ken laughed as he moved his hands down Liz's body and rested them just above her ass. Liz could feel the heat in her panties rising incredibly.

It had been so long since Liz had sex she was horny as hell and then something happened. Liz rested her head on Ken's developed chest and felt something against her hip. Oh god it's so soft that can't be she tough. Liz was never a shy girl and she slightly rubbed her hip against it. It was so soft and large it was like a pillow. She could definitely tell the difference between it and Ken's muscular leg.

A deep voice startled Liz as it whispered in her ear, "Like what you feel?" Liz looked up and smiled as she said, "Perhaps," She let her hand fall between them as she grabbed his cock through his pants. "Good god he's bigger than Hugh is hard!" Liz thought scared a bit.

"Perhaps you'd like to experience it up in my room?" Ken asked. Liz usually wasn't this fast but, she needed cock and she never had even seen a cock close to what this felt like.

The both walked discreetly to the elevator of the hotel as the door closed they were the only ones in it. Ken stood behind her and pressed 110 on the elevator. As he brought this hand back he brushed the black hair from Liz's ear. He gently blew in it and sucked on the lobe causing Liz to moan and reach behind her grabbing Ken's muscular ass and thrusting him towards her. He could feel his enormous erection rubbing into her ass as his hand grabbed her breasts and pawed them as their passionate kiss raised their body temperatures.

Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the soul melting kiss but, when she squeezed his ass towards her and she felt that huge cock rest between her soft ass cheeks her eyes opened wide. "God what a monster!" she thought as she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his huge manhood resting between her ass cheeks as their tongues swirled around each other. Her hands caressed the back of his head and powerful neck as he bent his neck from behind her while they passionately kissed. Ken's hands were playing with her breasts and he was about to pull them out of her risqué dress when the elevator stopped at about the 80th floor causing them both to jump to attention and break their passionate embrace.

Ken brought his hands behind him and Liz crossed her arms as a man entered the elevator. He was one of the men who Liz had danced with earlier at the party. He was oblivious to the fact Liz and Ken were there together. He simply thought that it was coincidence Liz was in the elevator with this huge black man.

"Nice to see you again." He said flirtatiously with Liz. Liz smiled because, she found the situation funny as did Ken who noticed the man's come-on. "Going back to the party?" the man asked. As the man asked her that he didn't notice that Liz had her hand behind her and was now stroking Ken's enormous penis through his pants. Without bringing attention to what her right hand was doing she said, "No I think I'm going to go to my room and get some well deserved rest."

The floor hit 110 and the doors opened. Liz said, "Good Night" to the man and walked out with Ken following her close behind. The man in the elevator found that strange. "She can't possibly be sharing a room with that nigger. Oh well, perhaps I can score some pussy tonight. Even though I wish it was hers I was getting tonight. Bet she hasn't had a good fuck since she left that English guy." the man thought to himself. How little he knew.

Ken opened the door to his large room and let Liz in. "They take care of their mechanics I see." said, Liz admiring the large room. It was an open room with a view of the London river and Big Ben in the background as the city could be seen lit up by thousands of little lights. Just in front of the large windows was a circular bed. In the corner of the room was a large hot tub next to a refrigerator where Ken was bending over to retrieve a bottle of chilled champagne. "Nice ass. Wonder what it will look like thrusting that monstrous dick into me." Liz thought. "Nobody said I was a girl scout." she thought to herself.

Liz bit her lip as she thought naughty things. Her thoughts were interrupted as Ken handed her a chilled glass of champagne. "Her you go." said Ken looking right into Liz's eyes. "To...." Ken started, "a night of possibilities." finished Liz. They both sipped their champagne and the sexual heat was felt by both people. Ken brushed Liz's raven black hair from her face and kissed her full on the lips. Liz eagerly kissed back against his full lips. Her hands roamed his hard body as his felt up her soft, warm, inviting body.

The slit in her dress showed a large amount of Liz's perfect legs and also allowed Ken's hand access to her mound. Their kissing continued as Liz slightly parted her legs allowing Ken's hand access to Britain's most gorgeous pussy. She could feel herself melting as his large hand and thick fingers cupped her mound only a thin piece of silk separating her from this American black man's touch.

She whimpered as they continued to kiss ferociously. Ken eased her panties down from her hips and never breaking their kiss, Liz helped to step out of them her sexy legs looking great in black heels as they stepped out of her own black panties. Ken's hand didn't return to her boiling pussy however, instead he glided his hand up and down her thighs as Liz spread her legs more. Her pussy was aching at this point and she was biting Ken's lower lip slightly showing her frustration. Ken looked at her closed eyes and then picked her up with ease.

Liz remembered Hugh tried to lift her once and he fell like a fool. They kissed more as Ken laid her down on the bed. He kissed her chin and neck with meaningful kisses his tongue slightly touching her skin. He kiss down the middle of her cleavage only touching the inner parts of her breasts. he kissed her stomach through the black material and then kissed her mound through the material. Liz then began to bunch up her dress around her waist assisting Ken eagerly as he lifted the dress up and exposed her achingly hot pussy to the cool air.

Ken kissed her pussy lips and Liz nearly passed out. It was amazing the amount of sexual tension this man was creating in her. Liz angled her hips a bit allowing him easier access to every English man's dream. Ken went down on her eating her carefully with his tongue reaching her farther with his tongue than any man had ever before. She wrapped her heeled legs around his head as she wantonly bucked and thrust against his mouth desperately trying to get more of his tongue into her.

The sensation built up inside of her and erupted like a volcano as she released her legs' grip from around his head and laid on the bed pleased in the orgasm she had achieved at Ken's mouth. "Mmmmm, you were exquisite." Liz said lovingly with an enjoyed look in her eyes. She caressed his face and brought him to her as they kissed again. His large black body hovering above her as he supported himself on his arms. She kissed him passionately tasting herself on his tongue. her body reached down and began to undo his pants. She unbuckled his belt blindly as they continued their kiss and she unzipped his zipper. She then grabbed both the waistband of his pants and boxers and pushed them down off his muscular mountain of an ass and his large black penis flopped down limp and smacked right against her pussy lips causing them to tingle as though she was struck by lighting.

"Oh my." Liz said smiling as she looked into Ken's eyes. Ken kneeled on the bed and Liz sat up on her side looking at Ken with his pants at his knees and his dangling penis nearly touching the sheets of the bed. "That's quite a tool there." Liz said as she gripped the dangling penis. It was so thick and soft yet so hot. It made her inside's bubble looking at it. It was the largest she had ever seen. She had seen some close to it's length but, never as long nor as wide. She stroked it a bit up and down it's long shaft. She was a bit startled when she felt his hand brush her hair from one side of her face. She had forgotten there was a man attached to this magnificent organ. And a magnificent man he was. Liz lifted herself and kneeled too as they faced each other.

Liz's slender fingers found the bottom of Ken's shirt and peeled it from his muscled body. She lifted the shirt as he lifted his large arms to help her. She had exposed an ebony statue to herself. His abs stuck from his body like cans and his chest was as developed as his penis. Her hands caressed his muscled neck as they looked into each other eyes and kissed again. Their hands explored each other's bodies as they kissed hungrily.

Ken's large, warm hands were rubbing up and down the outside of her kneeling legs and Liz knew what he wanted. She reached down too her smaller hands in his and they both grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it up and off her perfect body. Exposing England's crown jewel to this black Yankee. Ken stood on the bed and dropped his pants off of himself and took of his socks and shoes as well. Liz looked up at his Adonis like body marveling at this perfect man while he disrobed. Most men would consider themselves lucky for a night with Liz yet, she was the one who felt lucky to be able to spend this night with a man like this.

Her hands caressed his large tree-trunk like thighs as she brought herself a bit higher lifting her ass of her heels bringing herself eye-level with Ken's monster. She lifted the large snake in her hand exposing his hanging balls. She sucked one ball into her mouth and another. This move used to always cause Hugh to shoot off into her hair. Something she disgusted. Ken however looked down not moving as she played with his penis.

She stroked the large penis to semi-hardness attempting to take the large dick into her mouth. The lips that Estee Lauder had insured for tons of money were now wrapped around an ebony pole. She sucked it rigorously trying everything she knew. Liz considered herself well-versed in sex and not shy at all. She stuck her tongue in his large piss hole and tried to tease him in every manner she knew. She rolled back his enormous amount of foreskin and ran her teeth over his bulbous head.

Ken continued stroking her hair enjoying the four star treatment from London's brightest star. After an amazing amount of time Liz's jaw began to ache and she had to resort to trying to jag him off. It was not going to happen. "This man's stamina is amazing!" she thought to herself. Ken pulled his penis away from her yet Liz's mouth vainly tried to follow his cock like a baby when food is pulled from it's mouth. Ken kneeled down on the bed face to face with Liz. He kissed her and his large hands grabbed a hold of her large breasts pawing and palming them mashing them like pudding. Liz moaned at the treatment and Ken gently laid her onto her back.

Liz held her breath in anticipation as she watched her pussy lips spreading like never before as ken slapped the head of his cock against her slit. "Oh god, Ken, Please give me it." she pleaded. Ken smiled as he held his weapon in his hand. "Just relax" he said as he eased his enormous cock into her. It split her like nobody ever had. "Oh god oh god oh god, "Liz screamed but, it came out only in a gasp as she watched the black spear disappear into her. When Ken's body finally mashed against her opening she laid back and realized from the feeling that she had something amazing in her.

Like a roller coaster the climb was over and now it began. Ken began to slowly pump in and out of her and soon quickened to an amazing pace. Liz was taking his cock but, he was making her feel like never before. Liz reached and grabbed his neck like a safety rail as she angled her hips to better accept his assault. Hugh had to coddle, eat and fuck all night and for all his might to get Liz to one orgasm.

Liz was approaching one now within the first two minutes of this man's assault on her. Within half an hour of his assault Liz orgasmed twice. Her hair now sweaty and matted to her head she managed to weakly whisper, "let me ride you." Ken then lain onto his back grabbing her by the waist never leaving her pussy. Liz balanced her self on his black missile and began to grind against his washboard abs working his penis as best she could. She wanted him to shoot in her however, Liz soon realized she was going to experience her fourth orgasm of the night before that would happen. Her body froze as the sensation took her over. She gasped for air as her body froze and Ken took over. He was thrusting up into her while holding her angelic body in the air with his large arms.

Liz was now flailing lifeless like a rag doll on his black totem pole. She put her arms behind her on his enormous legs and started to pump with her ass and all her might until she felt his huge cock start to throb. It throbbed in her and it felt so good. Finally he shot into her washing every inch of her cunt with his semen. Liz loved the feeling as it warmed her inside. She collapsed on his large muscular chest and fell asleep quickly.

That morning Liz woke up sweaty and sleepily looked at the man in her bed. It was Ken and he was awake looking at her. "MMMMmm" she moaned as she rested her arm across his hard body. He kissed her hair and rubbed her back. "That wasn't so bad last night." He said, Liz laughed and said, "It wasn't just last night I think I saw the sun rising as we finished." Ken smiled and said, "Well I'm just getting started." they both giggled a bit and Ken rose out of bed. His dark brown body looked even better in the sunlight as Liz looked at him lovingly. He put on a robe and looked in the dresser for a silk pink robe that the hotel gave for women. He handed it to Liz as he told her he'd get dressed and go into town and bring them breakfast.

Liz rose out of bed and put on the robe that only fell to about an inch below her black haired pussy. She stretched and went and took a shower. She towel dried her hair and put on her robe. She walked out on to the balcony overlooking London and breathed in the air. Last night had changed her greatly. Just then she could have sworn she heard something. She heard somebody grunting and screaming. "Seems as though I'm not the only one who had a good time last night." she said out loud to herself. She then realized the screams were coming from next door. She entered the room and could hear them even though they were muffled they certainly were louder than outside. Liz put her ear against the wall and could hear a man grunting and a woman say, "Oh god fuck me you big black dick!".

knight13
knight13
178 Followers
12