Kelly

Story Info
Kelly sneaks out to her boyfriend's place.
3k words
4.12
106.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers

Kelly took a deep breath and twisted the key in the front door. Holding her breath, she eased the door just wide enough for her to slip through and slid out of the house. Standing on the doorstep, Kelly coaxed the door closed, gritting her teeth as the bolt clicked shut with a loud, metallic sound. Like a slender wraith, she glided down the steps, as graceful as a young colt. She turned left on the street and strode through the late evening darkness.

The streets were quiet and nobody paid any attention to her, backpack slung over one shoulder, as she paced along the pavement. She glanced at her watch, checking the time and calculating the hours until Rod finished his shift at the coffee shop. Three hours until midnight, then half an hour for Rod to make his way back to his apartment. Kelly smiled at the thought of his expression when he saw her, sitting on his doorstep. Rod was older, twenty-one, than her by nearly three years. That was only one of the reasons Mom and Dad hated him. she had tried to tell them that they loved each other, but Mom and dad had just blown their tops, calling him a 'waster' and her a 'stupid child'.

That had just made Rod more glamorous, in her eyes at least. Rod had been calm and patient, seemingly content to share coffees or walks in the park. He told her that he was a student, working his way through medical school. Kelly had been smitten by his tall good looks, the curly dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. He never seemed to work out, or play sport, but his body was lean and firm, making the jeans and scrubs he wore look tailored. Rod always seemed to have a smile for her. They had met when she had skipped school to go shopping and had ducked into the coffee shop to dodge her Mom. She had barrelled into him so fast that she had knocked the tray of coffees flying out of his hands and onto the floor. Instead of being angry, he had just stood there, looking at her as though spellbound.

Kelly was still unsure what he had seen in her on that day. She knew she had a nice figure, even if the boys her age thought that her breasts were too small. 'Aspirins on an ironing board, one had said once. Her bright auburn hair tumbled around her shoulders, framing a heart-shaped face with emerald green eyes and moist ruby lips. When she walked, her long legs moved with the fluid grace of a dancer and when she smiled, well Rod always told her that she lit the room like sunlight bursting through the clouds.

Kelly paused at the entrance to the apartment building where Rod lived and, hitching her backpack more comfortably onto her shoulders, climbed the stairs. The hallway outside Rod's apartment door was deserted, but it was well-lit and warm. Kelly leaned against the door, making herself comfortable and dug into her backpack, pulling out her personal CD player and a book, from beneath her clothes.

She stayed that way for almost three hours, listening to music and reading, occasionally dozing a little. Kelly jerked awake as she heard Rod's familiar footsteps on the stairs. Scrambling to her feet, Kelly waited, nervously, for him to round the corner. Swallowing the lump that formed in her throat, she smiled. Rod just stood, for a few moments, looking at her. Taking two steps towards Kelly, rod opened his arms wide and caught her, as she leapt into his arms, hugging her tightly.

Kelly showered his face with moist, pecking kisses, brushing her lips over his mouth and eyelid as she giggles in his embrace. At last, she opened her mouth, pressing her lips to his and inviting him to slide his tongue past her teeth and explore her yielding lips. Rod pressed her against his body, kissing her hungrily, his tongue sliding past her lips and probing deeply. Kelly sucked on the tip of his tongue, drawing it into her mouth and teasing it with the tip of her own tongue. Gasping, they broke apart.

"Kelly, darling, where have you come from? What are you doing here?" Rod asked.

"Rod, I couldn't stay away, I want to be with you." she laughed and sobbed her reply.

Rod twisted the key in his door and pushed it open, leading Kelly inside. She dropped her backpack in the hallway and followed him into his lounge. Rod sat on the sofa and Kelly dropped onto the cushions next to him, snuggling close and drawing his arm around her shoulders. Kelly stretched upwards and planted a moist kiss on the angle of his jaw and then tightened her arms around him.

"Do your parents know where you are?" he asked.

"I'll tell them tomorrow. Right now I just want to be with you." she replied.

"I'll sleep in here on the sofa, you can have the bed." Rod told her.

"I don't want you to sleep in here while I'm on my own in your bed." Kelly whispered into his ear.

Rod tilted her head upwards, so that he could look into her eyes. In their emerald depths he read desire and love, no hint of deviousness or manipulation. The message of her moist lips and desiring gaze was too potent for him to ignore. Slowly he brought his lips to hers, tasting the sweetness of her kiss and feeling the warm invitation of her mouth as he slipped his tongue inside.

"Do you know what you're saying?" he murmured into her ear.

"Of course I know. I want to make love with you." Kelly whispered back.

Rod answered her with a deep, tender kiss, feeling her lips part and tasting her tongue. He slid his hands over her back, pulling her closer and feeling her moulding her body against his. There was a burning flare of lust, tightening his belly and making his cock stiffen in his pants. She groaned softly into his mouth, feeling her nipples hardening into swollen points, and tightened her arms around him. Kelly moved her mouth away from Rod's leaving him breathless, his heart pounding in his chest.

"If you're sure, would you like to come to bed." he whispered, very softly.

Kelly nodded and they stood up, Rod taking her hand and leading her out of the lounge, past the open door to the bathroom and into the room at the end of the short corridor. Kelly gasped as she saw the view from the picture window that dominated the far wall. The apartment block stood on a hill, on the outskirts of the city, and she felt as though she was looking out over a myriad of shining jewels, shimmering against the inky darkness. Cars and trucks meandered through the streets like chains of fireflies and the moon lit the room in a cool silvery light. She heard the rustle of cloth and turned to find rod shrugging out of his t-shirt, revealing a smooth, well defined chest, and narrow waist, flaring into strong, broad shoulders.

Quickly, she crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, pulling it over her head and dropping it on top of his. She was naked beneath the thin cotton and her nipples and large, puffy aureoles were dark against the smooth skin of her breasts. They were taut and firm, not large, and, suddenly, Kelly was embarrassed by her lack of curves. Rod moved closer and slowly ran his fingertips over her smooth belly, dipping one into her navel and then sliding his hands upwards to cup his palms over the firm swelling of her bosom. Her breath hissed through her teeth as his fingers stroked the hard nubs of her erect nipples and she had to swallow before she could speak.

"I'm sorry darling." Kelly whispered.

"What for?" Rod asked.

"Well, my chest is so flat." she replied.

"Your chest is perfect for me," he replied, "I want you, not a pair of tits."

"But I haven't even got enough to make one tit!" she exclaimed.

"They may not be the biggest in the world, but you have beautiful tits and they're definitely big enough for my taste!" he laughed gently.

Leaning closer, he closed his lips around one of her nipples and swirled his tongue over and around the sensitive aureole. Kelly moaned softly as his tongue caressed her swollen, tender flesh and she felt her belly tighten. Rod gently scraped his teeth around the tiny nugget in his mouth, then blew across the hard point. Kelly bit her lip and whimpered, as she felt her knees tremble. Keeping her nipple in his mouth, Rod slid his hands to the waist of her jeans and unfastened the button, pulling the material wider, so that the zip slowly came undone. Sliding his hands behind her, he caressed the cheeks of her ass with his fingers as his hands eased the material over her hips and down her legs. The jeans fell in a crumpled heap around her feet and she kicked them away, slipping her feet out of her shoes, so that she was naked, except for the cotton briefs she had worn under her jeans. The thin material clung to the soft bush of her sex, damp from the droplets of sweet fluid that had seeped from between the lips of her pussy.

Rod unfastened his jeans, letting them fall around his ankles and pulled Kelly closer to him. She could feel the hot bulge of his cock, straining at the cotton of his boxers, pressed against her smooth, flat belly. His mouth was on hers, the tip of his tongue pushing between her lips and exploring the moist cavern of her mouth. Kelly groaned as a flash of desire burned though her body, making her knees weak and her heart throb. Her nipples were hard and aching for him to touch them, caress them again. Kelly rested her hands on Rod's chest, feeling the ripple of his muscles and the hard points of his nipples beneath her fingers.

Rod gently pushed Kelly toward the bed, holding her in his arms and, when her knees caught against the edge of the mattress, lowering her slowly onto the sheets. Kneeling between her feet, he hooked the tips of his fingers into the elastic at the waist of her briefs and slowly eased the material away from her sweet, fragrant pussy. The cotton slid down her thighs, past her knees to her ankles and she obligingly lifted one foot, then the other, so that he could slip them off and leave her totally naked.

Kelly gasped as rod planted tiny kisses along the fronts of her thighs, moving gradually closer and closer to the mound of her pussy, partially hidden by a matted bush of fiery hued curls. Kelly had not started to shave or trim the hair on her pussy but it was still baby fine and hardly concealed the line of her swollen, tender lips. Rod could smell the sweet tang of her juices as he kissed the smooth skin of her thighs, his lips edging closer and closer to her pussy. Kelly relaxed and let Rod part her thighs with his hands, gently spreading her legs. Leaning forward, he gently kissed the tip of her clit, then ran his tongue along the weeping slit, tasting her. Kelly moaned, deep in the back of her throat, as Rod's tongue slid between the lips of her pussy, slipping into the hot, bubbling opening. Kelly pressed his head against her loins, wanting to feel his tongue caressing her. The hard bud of her clit was swollen and slippery under his tongue and Kelly could feel the gush of wetness between her thighs as his tongue flickered over the tip of her hard nub.

Rod lifted his mouth from Kelly's hot, moist pussy and pushed his boxers down his legs. His cock sprang erect, released from the confining cloth, as he climbed onto the bed and laid down next to Kelly. Leaning over her, he kissed her mouth, slowly and tenderly, slipping his tongue between her lips as he slid his fingers over her belly to gently pinch her hard, swollen nipples. Kelly moaned as she felt the tips of his fingers toying with the hard pointed bud of her nipple and tasted her own sweet juices on his lips. Rod moved his hand lower, down the velvety skin of her flat belly, until his fingertips were poised over her clit, peeking shyly from its protective hood. His hand slid lower, his fingertips skimming either side of the hard nub, until he could slide his forefinger into her bubbling wetness. Kelly groaned as she felt his finger enter her, easily sliding as far as his first knuckle, and pushed her heels against the mattress, lifting her ass and pussy, unconsciously trying to take him deeper. Rod slowly worked his finger in and out, probing deeper with each gentle thrust.

"Oh god!" Kelly groaned.

"Are you ready darling?" Rod whispered.

"Oh yes, Rod," she replied, "but…".

"But?" he asked.

"I've never been with anyone before. You won't hurt me will you?" she pleaded, blushing in the moonlight.

"I'll be as gentle as I can. It might sting for a moment, but then it will feel wonderful." Rod reassured her.

Rod slowly rolled on top of her, his knee sliding between her thighs. Taking her hand, he guided her fingers to his cock, shuddering a little as he felt her cool hand cradling the hot flesh. Her eyes widened as she felt the heat of his cock and ran her fingers along his shaft, then cradled his swollen, heavy balls. His cock felt huge, filling her fist, as she ran her soft hand along the length to the head, feeling the slippery pre-cum on the tip. Rod eased the lips of her pussy apart with his fingers, spreading the warm, slippery juices along her slit and then wiped them on the shaft of his cock.

"Are you ready?" he murmured.

Kelly nodded, catching her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Then put me inside you, so my cock goes into your pussy.2 Rod instructed her.

Closing her eyes, Kelly pressed the tip of his cock between her pussy lips, feeling the head nestling inside her. Rod pressed forward, very slowly, feeling the tightness of her pussy slowly yielding to the pressure. Inch by inch, his cock sank deeper into her pussy, stretching the tight passage and making her gasp as he pushed into her. Rod could feel the walls of her pussy expanding and gripping him firmly as he pushed his cock towards Kelly's womb. Feeling the resistance to his cock increasing, Rod eased off the pressure until he was almost completely inside her, with just the thin membrane of her maidenhead protecting her virginity. Rod leaned forward and kissed her eyelids, then her lips, tenderly opening her mouth and gently thrusting the tip of his tongue inside.

"Are you ready, darling?" he murmured.

"Oh yes, I want you inside me, all the way, now!" she gasped.

Rod thrust his hips forward, tearing her and she bucked beneath him screaming shrilly as she felt the popping of her cherry. Rod pinned her down with his weight upon her hips, patiently waiting for the burning in her pussy to subside. Tears pricked at Kelly's eyelids as she felt her pussy burning from the thrust of his cock. Her pussy was filled with his cock, stretched further than she could believe. Slowly, the pain subsided to an urgent heat in her pussy and belly and she wanted, no needed, to feel him moving inside her. Bending her legs, she rocked her hips, tiny grunts of pleasure slipping from between her lips, as she felt his hard cock moving inside her pussy. Rod felt her movements and began to slide his cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. The length of his cock was smeared with the blood that had spurted over it when he had made the thrust that broke her and he could smell the hot, coppery tang of it mingled with their sweat and juices.

"Take me darling, fuck me!" Kelly squealed.

Rod pushed her legs further back, ramming his cock deeper into her pussy and feeling the slap of his balls against the tight cheeks of her ass. His mouth descended upon her nipple and he sucked the hard bud until she moaned wordlessly from the sparks that shot through her. The room was filled with their grunts and the wet slapping of his cock and balls against the tight skin of her thighs and ass. Kelly's lip bled, where she had bitten into it as he had thrust past her cherry, and Rod kissed away the scarlet stain. He could feel his balls tightening and the hard shaft of his cock beginning to jerk as the thick gooey cum bubbled along his length.

"I need to cum Kelly!" he hissed, in warning.

"God yes! Cum!" she sobbed.

"I'm gonna cum in you, fill your cunt with my jizm." Rod groaned.

"Yes! Do it! Cum right up my cunt!" Kelly begged.

Rod needed no more encouragement and, his whole body stiffening, he shot thick wads of gooey sperm into her bleeding pussy. The stinging jets of cum mingled with her blood and oozed out of her pussy, smearing the top of her thighs and the sheets with pinkish mess. Every muscle in Kelly's body locked in an ecstatic spasm and she bucked wildly as the throes of her very first orgasm tossed her about like a cork in a storm. Gasping, she collapsed on the bed, her arms locked around rod and her fingernails gouging bloody furrows through the skin of his back. Rod's cock slowly softened and he rolled onto his side, the tip of his cock leaving a smear of blood and cum over her belly. They lay, side by side, panting as they recovered.

Sleepily, they turned and wrapped their arms around each other, sharing their heartbeats together.

Kelly closed her eyes, feeling Rod's heart against her chest and pressed her sticky, bloodied thighs together as she slowly drifted to sleep.

Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers