Anal Cafe Ch. 01

Story Info
Patti and Neal reconnect.
808 words
3.87
73.5k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 02/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Patricia & Neal

Patti checked the business card in her hand and looked up at the sign. Bright blue neon letters blazed out in the night sky, announcing that she had arrived at the Canal Café, except the C in Canal had burnt out so it was the Anal Café. She'd never heard of it before but the card that arrived today had said that the free dinner was going to be tonight. She needed a free dinner. Her money was very low and there had been no sign of Michael since she'd told him that she was pregnant and that had been seven months ago.

Her eyes burned with tears as his memories came rushing back. Almost two years ago, she had met Neal, a retired electrical engineer who had in turn, introduced her to his son, Michael. Neal was a nice man but his son had stolen her heart with his exciting lifestyle and rakish fashion. Before long, Patti had moved in with him and had gotten pregnant. The news of the pregnancy had left Michael astounded and angry. He accused her of entrapping him and his complaints of feeling trapped and smothered grew each day until one day, he just stopped coming home.

The money dried up and suddenly, she was fighting to stay alive, scraping by on tips and hanging on by the skin of her teeth. The letter she'd received had been a welcome reprieve to the stress that had been ruling her life as of late. A free dinner, a glass of wine and room to breathe was on a menu that she was eager to partake from. She wiped her face and opened the door. The hostess greeted her with a smile and she was escorted to a table in the back.

"Congratulations, Miss Pearl. It's always nice to see one of my winners come out and reap the rewards."

Patti smiled up at the elderly man, who introduced himself as Rudolf. "I never signed up... "

"That's what everyone says. It's not a contest that you have to sign up for. You just have to be a resident."

"Oh. Well, thank you just the same. I really appreciate it."

Rudolf took the pitcher of water and glass from the waitress, filling Patti's glass. "How far along are you?"

"Seven months." She took a long drink of water. "Two more to go."

"And you're here all alone? Where's the father?"

Patti wanted to be angry that a stranger had asked her that question but she knew that it was a question that she'd have to field in the future. "Gone. Doesn't care."

The old man's expression dropped. "Sorry to hear that. I've always thought that a woman is at her most beautiful when she is carrying a child."

"Well, Rudolf, you're the only one who thinks that." She drank more water, perusing the menu.

"What about your family?"

"I don't have any. My parents have been dead for years now."

Rudolf nodded. "And his family?"

Patti couldn't stop herself from smiling. "There was Neal... " That same smile faded. "But I haven't talked to him in a long time."

"Do you think he'd help you?"

"Yes." She thought for a moment. "But I wouldn't want him to. He... "

"Yes?"

Patti looked up into Rudolf's eyes and took a breath as she felt tears burning. "I should have been with him."

"With who? Neal?"

"Yes. I should have been with Neal, not Michael. I made a colossal mistake and now I'm paying for it."

"And you don't think there's any way to repair the mistake?"

"No, sir."

Rudolf just smiled and shook his head. "You order whatever you like and make sure that you order extra to take home with you."

"Thank you, sir." Patti sat back in the chair and sipped her water, absentmindedly rubbing her stomach. "I'm sorry, baby. This wasn't how things were supposed to be."

"May I sit here?"

Patti looked up and just stared at her father-in-law, Neal. She didn't see the gray in his hair; she saw only the twinkle in his brown eyes and his gentle smile. "Y-Yes."

"You look wonderful."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do." His voice was soft as was the hand that caressed hers. "Wendy told me that you were here... "

Patti started to sob, unable to stop herself. "Oh, Neal! I'm so sorry! I should have picked you."

Neal pulled her out of the seat and held her tightly against him. "Yes, you should have." He touched her belly lovingly. "It's not too late, Patti. We can still be together."

"Yes, Neal! I want you!"

"Then come on, let's go home. We can come back another day." He rubbed his hands across her back. "Let me make love to you and make you forget him."

"All right."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers