Seduced by a 72-Year-Old Lady!

Story Info
It's a strange encounter.
2.4k words
4.36
405.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit I have read these stories with interest and occasionally one will say it is true and the names have been changed. I would say 'sure' and keep reading, until recently that is. What I am about to reflect in deed happened and I was not prepared or planning what happened. But I am glad about it.

It all started when I left work early one afternoon, on the way home I stopped at a local grocery store to buy some water and some lottery tickets. Being this is a small town it was not very busy (I live in a big city and work 25 min outside of town in a small farming community) I got in line and a older lady was in front buying lottery tickets. We made eye contact and I spoke and she proceeded to have a conversation with me telling me all about how she had just won a $100.00, and was buying 50 more.

Now I am no looker, I am 42 with a keg covering a six pack, married with kids and by the way Afro-American. Rose Lee, is 72 gray hair (White) looks better than the average grandmother who is 72. We continued to have small talk for a while as the clerk took forever giving her her tickets.

As we were talking I did noticed that she was well preserved had a nice cleavage and one of the middle buttons was undone, and I could see her lace bra. I tried not to stare but I kept being drawn to that spot as she continued to talk.

She told me her name Rose Lee and ask what mine was I told her Gene, she said she never knew a Gene before and why was I in town. I told her I worked there at the supply company, I was the general manager. The small talk continued until the clerk returned with her winnings and tickets. She said goodbye and left the store. I purchased my items and left the store.

I soon met up with her again in the parking lot. She was having trouble with her lock on her car, I ask if she needed some help she said if you do not mind. "I seem to always have trouble with the lock I need to have it repaired." It took a while but with some luck I finally got the door open. Then in, total surprise to me, she invited me to her home for some lemonade. I said thank you but no thanks, I have to get going. She said well if you do not want to drink with me let me give some money for your time. Politely again, I said no thank you.

She became a little miffed and said I have to let her pay for my time or at least come to her house for a lemonade drink she has to thank me some way. I reluctantly agreed to go to her house for the drink (eldely people have this need to pay a debt, I remember my parents telling me that) she said it was only 2 minutes from where we were at.

We arrived and I went in and looking around it was just as I imagined lots of county stuff and antiques. But what I did not expect was a fully stocked bar, and stocked with the good stuff. Rose chatted and gave me the lemonade she told me her husband owned a bar and she sold it when he died 10 years prior. But kept most of the good stock for special occasions.

Then my next surprise came when she started telling me about her husband and how he was unable to satisfy her sexually. It was not for the want of trying he just could not satisfy her. She said they experimented with all sorts of things; role-playing, dressing up, anal sex and even a little light bondage, but nothing seemed to work very well. She said it had been 14 years since she had her husband inside her and she said she did not miss his cock as that was the only one she had known. I drank my drink and listened as she continued talk of there relationship. Still to this point I was not interested or even looked at her that i would want to get into her pants I just listened.

She excused herself and said help yourself to a drink from the bar. I did, I did not want to seem rude and drink and run. She returned wearing a flannel robe, I could tell by the way the garment moved she had some lungs under there and they were not contained. She continued where she left off only now she was on the couch with me. To my surprise she told me she never thought she would be interested in sex again until she met me. She said I lit a fire in her and it was getting bigger and stronger by the minute. I must admit now I was becoming more comfortable with Rose, actually I getting turned on as she showed me skin from the open robe. Rose asked me if I would mind doing an old gal a favor. "What is it I asked?" Would you mind going to the kitchen and get me some more lemonade? "Sure, no problem," I got up and picked her empty glass, then headed for the kitchen. As I approached the kitchen I looked back at her sitting on the couch and wondered what it would be like to stick it to old lady.

I almost dropped the drink upon my return, Rose had changed positions and her robe was completely open for public viewing. "Set the glass down before you drop it," she said, and I did. "Now come over here and sit down". I sat down, and in a split second she reached over with both hands and started to undue my belt. I weakly tried to stop her and inquired what she doing. She said she just wanted to see if the myth was true that black men had big cocks because she was seeing a bulge. I told her that some myths come from fact and she would just have to accept that I was not going to prove or disprove a thing.

My third surprise came as she grabbed my swollen Johnson through my pants and started to squeeze hard. She looked at me and said firmly "this is the way it is going to work. I want you to kiss me." I did, but poorly. she squeezed a little harder, now kiss me like you want me. I did better this time and I enjoyed. "Now stick your fingers in my pussy," she commanded, I obeyed. I slipped one finger into her pussy. God! It slid in effortlessly, she was so wet and warm. I began easing my finger in and out of her. She began rocking her hips in rhythm to my thrusting finger but she never let go of my Johnson. "Put another finger in, but turn your hand around so your fingers are curving up wards inside me," she commanded, and I obeyed. I pushed the two fingers inside, and as they curved up her walls she moaned with pleasure. I was pumping them in and out before she stopped me. "Push your fingers all the way in," she said, and I did. "Feel that hardness inside?" She asked.

Yes," I choked out. Here I was fingering this hot old woman as she squeezed for compliance. "That's my spot, keep rubbing there and I'll cum in no time," she said, her voice full of anxious lust. So I kept rubbing the spot inside her and she began gyrating her hips. She let one hand go from my Johnson and spread her pussy so I had better access. I gave a little jump when she unleashed the two hand grip but she wrapped her old fingers around it tighter, to keep control.

Shortly she was bucking her hips and gasping for breath. I knew that she was going through the throws of an orgasm. I stopped pumping my fingers, and she screamed at me to keep going, I did. Soon she had stopped thrashing about, and she told me to remove my fingers, and likewise she removed her hand from my Johnson, and for some strange reason I missed feeling her vise like grip around my Johnson. "Well not bad for being under distress. now smell your hand," it was a fine vintage pussy smell. "Now lick your fingers, does it taste good?" "Yes" was my only reply.

"Follow me we do not have much time" she told me. I followed her to her bedroom and she disrobed. I must admit her body was not that of a 72 year old lady. She was not all wrinkled or varicose veins everywhere, I could tell she had a banging body in her younger days. She is still very pretty woman. She could have been a stripper but gave up her career for her husband. Her silver hair, curvaceous body, and large breasts made her a vintage package to lust over. She had a long tongue, great legs and a determination that does not quit. However, I could tell she was very lonely woman.

"Well what are you waiting for take your clothes off, and join me on the bed." I removed all my clothes except my underpants, I sat down on the edge of the bed and then removed them. Just as i was turning to lay on the bed she pulled me down and was on my chest straddling me asking could I use a snack? I told her I like sweet things. With that she mounted my face and I did what a man should do. I ate the whole thing. While I was eating I played with her breasts they were heavy and smooth.

Rose panted she was cum-ming. And cum she did as she cried out and she bucked her hips madly in another orgasm. She eased off my face and slid down so that our mouths met. She licked her cum from around my mouth and planted a big kiss on me. I tried to ease my Johnson into her but she would not cooperate. "Not yet big boy" as she started her slide down.

She stopped when her mouth reached my Johnson. I tell you she sure knew what she was doing she licked, teased, blew and tried to suck the meat off the bone till I was ready to explode. Then she stopped "not yet, you have to fuck me good" she said as she rolled off and moved next to me and layed on her back.

I recompose myself and guided my Johnson to her cum ladened hole, as i neared she brought both hands to her pussy and pulled the pussy lips apart exposing her dripping hole for me, making it an easy target. I guided it toward the inviting opening and pushed easily in. She moaned as the length of my Johnson filled her. I pushed in to the hilt and pulled back, so sensitive, so slowly. After a few more of these slow thrusts she commanded me to fuck her faster, "not yet" i told her. I slid in and out still ever so slowly. I was going to enjoy for awhile. "faster, I need it faster please oh Gene faster" She was so wet, so smooth. She hugged my Johnson as I pulled out drawing me back in. I grabbed her and began pumping her for all I was worth. she clawed my back with her hands. I found out that Rose loved getting fucked fast and hard the best.

The pace was not too much for me, and it was a long while before my orgasm hit me and I flooded her pussy. I began slowing down because i was not ready to cum yet. But Rose would have none of it, she commanded I keep going fast and hard. I could tell she loved what i was doing to her and she was doing for me, she clamped her pussy muscles tight, drawing me in.

Shortly her own orgasm was upon her and she began bucking her hips again, I was thrusting into her madly, our skin was slapping loudly together. She screamed out loud with the orgasm, and I continued to pump away at her delicious pussy. She cried out again as another orgasm hit her, and yet another. I came like I was 19.

I slipped out of her, my cum and her cum dripping and running from her gaping pussy like a leaking faucet. She asked me to lay down, and I did. She then straddled my face with her legs and pushed her dripping and leaking pussy toward my mouth. Very reluctantly I began to lick at her trying to avoid the mixture of juices. She lifted my head into her pussy and ground it in. This was a first for me to lick a pussy after i had filled it with my cum. She turned took my hard Johnson in her mouth and began sucking me hard and deep into her throat. I had never tasted my own cum, never really had a desire to, I likened it to being gay. But here I was licking my cum out of this old womans pussy, it was mixed with her juices and I found that I loved the sweet taste and began eating her like there was no tomorrow. I snaked a hand beneath her and found her clit and began rubbing the little bud. She moaned while she continue to play and suck my Johnson with her warm mouth. I came one final time in her mouth, and she swallowed my whole load, it wasn't as large as my first. Finally she came for the last time that day, and when I finally got out from between her legs my face was soaked with our juices.

"Thank you, Rose," I said "No, thank you, for helping me" she corrected.

She sat up to my inquisitive eyes. "Let me hold you in my arms," she asked.

We lay that way for another half hour, not saying a word. Finally, Rose spoke. "Gene, I will never be able to thank you enough. You have brought me back to life. And, you have resurrected old wonderful feelings of lust. I shall always be indebted to you."


I smiled a smile of satisfaction.

I thought my sex life had ended. Now I see that it has just begun. I have you to thank for that."

The afternoon ended quickly after that. Another drink, some intimate and fond farewells, and Rose returned to her life and I mine.

However, we did and have met again.......

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story... older women, racial harmony... only problem is he was cheating on his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn, I had a dream like this

I dreamt of being seduced by an old lady the other night and that is what led me to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

She can take my cum any time she likes!!! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twas a long time

I am Angel, just 73 years of age and still live on my own in my own little house. I have been a widow now for nearly nine years. My husband died from a heart attack and we married when I was 27, he was 28. We had two daughters, they are in their 50's, both married with children and they live in separate towns about 150 miles away. I keep active and belong to clubs and I still do a bit of work in my little garden. But I do miss married life although the sex side was never strong. After about 15 years my husband was never very romantic and we did not have sex on a very regular basis and it all seemed vert mechanical to me.. My husband was not well during the last year of his life and we did not have sex once that year. I suffered a bit of depression because of the lack but I did love my husband and put up with. The last few years we did have sex, I made all the overtures and it was often a bit difficult to arouse him, despite all the things I did try to do. Sometimes I did not reach orgasm and I do admit to masturbating on occasions to relieve myself. Now things have changed. I am 73 but most people say I look close to 60ish. I have not put on too much weight but I am not super slim either and there are a few too many inches around my tummy. Being quite tall, at about 5 feet 7 inches, I have a passable figure and with aid of my bra, my breasts look quite good but naked they do sag a little, not too much, and flop slightly to the sides. I still feel quite proud when I look in the mirror

3 years ago I met Keith, a member of the walkers' club and he started doing some of the walks on Wednesdays. Frank is 71and a widower. We became good friends and one day, it was a Saturday, he suggested we walk alone on one of the hill tracks. So we set off with our small backpacks. I did sense that there was "something" between us and He had taken me out for coffee on a few occasions and more recently to a lunch at a really nice restaurant. On that occasion when he walked me home he had kissed me and said how nice it was to be together. When we reached the hilltop, we decided to have a rest and snack. It was a lovely warm day and we both took off our light jumpers. There was no one around and there was nothing but open grassland and distant views. It had taken us an hour and a half to reach this point. I needed to do a wee and was not sure where to go but I had to I said to Frank I would just move a short way away and he should keep his eyes closed. I was about 10 yards away and I slipped off my shorts and panties, crouched down and urinated. When I finished I looked over at Frank as I pulled up my clothes and he was in fact looking my way. I returned and jokingly said he was naughty to look and asked him what he had seen. He replied not enough and we both laughed. Then out of the blue he said that when he and his wife used to go on walks he found that watching her have a wee really turned him on they often ended up having sex. without notice, Frank turned towards me and gave me quite a long kiss and said that he hoped it would offend me but since we met he was getting very fond of me and wondered if we could see each frequently. I was so happy to agree. Even at that moment I hoped for some love. About two weeks late rafter we had been to the cinema and he had taken me home, he lived about half a mile away, I asked him for a nightcap; he did not drive that night. We were sitting on the couch having a great chat about things we had done in our past lives and he had his arm around me and was kissing me quite passionately and I responded. Things happened quite quickly then. Firstly his had reached round and held my breast, the kissing was intense. Then he looked at me and said I was truly lovely and touched my thigh. I looked down and it appeared he had an erection in his pants. I touched it and he was a little startled but when I said I was sorry, he put my hand back again and I was getting very hot and could genuinely feel twinges in my crotch. I took the chance and unzipped his trousers, at the same time undoing his belt and opening the waistband. I put my hand under the elastic of his underpants and felt his hot erection. Things happened very quickly and we both stood up. Whilst Frank divested himself of trousers, pants and shirt, I took of my blouse, then my skirt and pantyhose. I stood there in bra and panties. But with astonishment I looked a naked man with a large erection. Before I could do anything Frank moved and unclipped my bra and removed it, I hoped my breasts would not disappoint him and then he literally yanked down my pink cotton panties and looked me over. We fell into each others arms and we said very little but we managed to get to my bedroom in short time. Frank bent over me and gently rubbed my vulva, lightly brushing my vaginal lips and I was softly rubbing the length of his penis, really enjoying playing with his foreskin. My husband was not nearly so big and was circumcised. I had only had sex once before with an uncut man. Then again very gently Frank moved on top of me and soon was inserting that beautiful throbbing penis into my now very wet vagina whilst caressing each breast and tweaking my nipples. It was the most beautiful sex ever and before the night was over, we had made love twice and experimented with different positions.

That was the start of a wonderful relationship which goes on today. And we are in our seventies and I must say that for a man in his seventies, Frank has no trouble in having an erection, keeping his erection and making me so happy. I also know that I do prefer an uncircumcised penis. I measured Frank's and wjhen erect he was 7 3/4 inches long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot dang!

My gosh, quite a story! Thank you for a good read!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Old Mrs. Finney 72-year-old lady seduces 18-year-old delinquent.in Mature
Living With Claudia Young Johnny and a Sexy, Posh, BBW, Mature.in Mature
The Pleasuring of Granny Guy finds sex, love and happiness with a wealthy widow.in Mature
The Landlady Lonely widow young tenant.in Mature
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
More Stories