Alleyway Porn

Story Info
Amateur Dominant stumbles into the porn industry.
1.8k words
4
37.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinoman
kinoman
1 Followers

It was dark and damp inside the room at the end of the alleyway, groping at the wall to find a light switch, my hand brushed against a plastic object. Realizing that it was indeed the light switch, I switched it on and at once the room was filled with a dim light in the middle of the room. I knew I was at the right place, though I had never really thought that the ad in the classifieds would be true, but I was desperate enough to try anything at that time to pay my bills.

Standing in that room, trying to observe my surroundings, I caught sight of yet another door on the right side of me. There was a sign on the door; written in big bold letters announcing, "Enter all ye sinners."

"OK this is it, there's no going back now," I thought to myself and opened the door.

Inside, the room was all carpeted, with pink walls and a huge king sized bed in the middle with satin sheets and heart shaped pillows. A dressing table with huge mirror was fixed to the left wall with different kinds of objects placed on the table. Besides the bed and the table there was oddly no more furniture in the room.

"Go head! strip out of your clothes and lie on the bed" came a voice. Instinctively I looked up towards the direction of the sound and noticed a speaker fixed in the ceiling. " Don't be alarmed if you don't see us, we like to keep it discrete. I'll guide you through the whole scene and you just do as I tell you."

"How do I know you're gonna pay me once I've finished what you want me to do?" I asked. "Don't worry you'll get paid, just as you finish. It's not the nature of our business to cheat our clients. We have a reputation to keep," replied the voice from the speaker. "What the heck, even if he doesn't cough up the grand as promised, at least I'll get to enjoy a good fuck." I thought to myself. With that thought in mind, I stripped and sprawled on to the huge bed.

"Ok we'll start soon, just relax and do what comes naturally to you. I'll interject wherever I want you to do something specific," commanded the voice. Just then the same door through which I had walked in opened and in came a beautiful young girl and closed the door behind her. She must have been in her twenties and had a tall, curvy frame with big round beautiful pair of boobs, and a shaved pussy to match her hairless, slender legs. From the looks of her silky, tanned skin and jet-black hair, she looked Latino. As I lay there starring at her, she walked straight towards the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Kiss him now and start as you rehearsed" instructed the voice to the girl. She brought her full lips towards me and we kissed passionately, our tongues danced inside my mouth for what seemed like ages to me. She parted the embrace from my lips and took my ear into her mouth and whispered, "This is going to be a night I promise you'll remember for the rest of your life."

"Ok now take his cock into your mouth and suck him, but make sure he doesn't blow his load yet, we're just getting started," said the voice.

She wrapped her lips around my dick and started to bob her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, all the while circling her tongue around my cock. Instantly I felt the blood gushing to my dick and it began to harden. She continued with her sucking and the slurping sounds coming from her were turning me on. I grabbed her long hair at the base of her scalp and pushed her head towards me, trying to push my cock deeper in to her wet mouth and face fuck her. She sensed that I was really enjoying what she was doing to me and moved on to deep-throat me. "Ah! This is true pleasure," I think to myself. The tip of my cock tickles her ulna (the hanging piece of flesh in her throat) and she coughs a couple of time with my dick still in her mouth.

WHACK! I smack her hard across her face and she stops and looks up at me in bewilderment. WHACK! I lay another smack, this time on her other cheek and yell, "You fucking bitch! did I say you could stop blowing me huh! now take my monster back in your fuckin' mouth and keep do' in it till I tell you to stop!"

"That's good, I like the way you think. Lets add a bit of domination to this and see where it goes. Very good, keep it up with the nasty talk," said the voice.

This time the girl adds her bit and starts talking nasty. "Sorry master I didn't mean to stop. Forgive me, I've been a bad girl."

"Yeah! That's it suck my prick you cock sucking whore...you cum drinkin' slut!"

"You like to be punished don't ya...answer me!." I smack her right tit and she shrugs with pain and pleasure. "You liked that didn't ya. Answer me! ...you like your tits getting smacked like that huh...cum suckin' slut!"

"Yes master, please smack my tits... I'm so naughty, punish me." I smacked her left tit, then her right one and then her left tit once again. Feeling the heat rise in my cock, I order her to stop blowing me.

"You want me to come in your mouth don't ya...you'd like that wouldn't ya bitch...but it ain't gonna happen...not yet anyway. I want you to spread your cunt and finger fuck yourself silly, but you won't come till I tell you to come or else I'll ram my long cock up your ass and butt fuck those pretty little cheeks."

She lies on her back and spreads her pussy lips apart with her left hand. She licks her right hand and inserts her middle finger up to the knuckles into that lovely pussy of hers. Then takes it out of her cunt and pushes it back in again. The repeated motion of her finger, in and out of her pussy was making her cunt fill up with love juices. First with slow rhythmic movements and then faster and faster, I could see she was in ecstasy and could feel my cock starting to harden again. Yep! seeing a gorgeous slut paying with her pussy will definitely make a man hard. Not to let her have all the fun by herself, I deicide to lend a hand...err or a tongue in this case.

I start with kissing her pussy lips and then move on to licking her with my tongue, probing for her clit. Inserting my tongue into her now wet cunt and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue made her buck her hips and force her pussy into my face like she wanted me to suck her dry, I knew she was about to come. "Don't you dare come till I tell you to, ya hear!"

But she had lost all control over her body by now and with a sudden move grabbed hold of my head with both her hands and pushed it to her cunt and I could sense her body stiffen and a wave shuddered through her body as she came with the most intense of orgasms. "uuuhhh fuuuccckkk...fuck my pussy," she howled. A stream of her juices came flowing out of her as I tried to slurp all of it hungrily. After a few seconds, she let go of my head as her body relaxed from it's contracted state.

"I warned you not to come till I told you so...now I'll have to punish you. I told you if you come without my permission, i'd butt fuck ya! now turn over and kneel on your hands and knees and lift up that big ass of yours."

"I'm so sorry master, I couldn't hold it back, and it was so satisfying. Please don't put your cock in my ass."

"You should have thought of that before. You need to be punished and the pain of a huge dick up your butt is the only way you'll learn to obey me in the future."

Taking a lube from the dressing table, I applied it to my cock and moved on to those huge round cheeks of hers. I spanked her hard across her ass, which made her hip muscles tighten. "Yeah! This will be fun, I'll fuck your ass when it's tightest." Holding her hips with both of my hands, in one quick thrust, I push my swollen, rock hard cock in to her rectum. "AAAAAAAHHHH!" she screamed from the pain as her back arched upwards and her body became stiff. Enjoying her scream like that was making me more turned on. I had to hear her moan like that again, I took out my cock slowly and completely, giving her relief from the pain. As soon as she relaxed, with another unsuspecting thrust I pushed my cock back in her and she screamed yet again, sending me over the moon in pleasure from hearing her moan and from the feeling of being in total control. By now I had started to rape her ass with forceful thrusts in and out of her. She kept whimpering with pain, pleasure, ecstasy and all three combined.

When I felt like I was about to come in a few seconds, I pulled out my dick from her ass, and moved to her tits, cupping them in my hands and pushed my hard cock in between her beautiful round boobs. Massaging my cock with her tits led me to orgasm instantly, my ass buckled and I shot loads of cum all over her cleavage and on her face and in her mouth.

Feeling satisfied with what I had achieved I said to her, "Go ahead rub some cum on your tits and wipe the rest off your face with your finger and suck it." She did as she was told, but instead of swallowing all of my cum, she held it in her mouth and moved towards me and gave me a long hard kiss. Her kiss tasted funny this time, seemed more wet and I realized she had transferred my own cum from her mouth to mine. "Now lets see how you like a taste of your own cum," she said triumphantly.

"Cut! That will be the end of today's session," said the voice from the speaker. "You did terrific for an amateur! and now for your fees. Open the third drawer from the top of the dressing table. Take the manila envelope."

I went to the dressing table and did what the voice commanded. I counted the money it was exact. "Hey glad doing business with you guys, just give me a call if you want me to do anything else for you."

I dressed and took a last look at the gorgeous girl that had just fulfilled my repressed fantasies. She sure was right; this would be a night I'd never forget.

kinoman
kinoman
1 Followers