Confessions of a Hot/Horny Wife

Story Info
Her life as a Horny Woman.
1.1k words
3.9
199.9k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers

When I met my husband, we had sex a lot, sometimes six times a day. It didn't matter where, how, or why, we just did it, and did it well.

If we were out, or driving someplace, he'd be fingering my sweet pussy as he drove. Or I'd move down, and start to blow him. Then we'd pull over and in the back of his truck, where we'd lay down a blanket, I'd ride him. Parked on the side of the road, or in a farmer's field it didn't matter. I also love anal sex, and would take his cock deep inside my warm tight ass, as often as he wanted it. We stood beside the truck one night, him fucking me hard in the ass, having to duck down, because someone was walking by. We stood back up, continued to fuck, him cumming deep in my ass, his juices running down my thighs, we left happily knowing that we could have been caught.

On the elevator at our apartment building, the moment we got in, I'd move to my knees, and start to work his shaft. I'd take his cock out and start feverishly sucking him off, my tongue licking his head, sucking on it, sliding my tongue up and down his shaft. Not caring if the elevator door would open or not, or for that matter, if we were on camera or not. When we got off the elevator, we'd usually go to the laundry room, and I'd finish sucking him off, or he'd bend me over one of the laundry room tables, and do me doggy. It was always hot, and primal, as fucking usually is.

Before we were married, I'd come over to his place, and he'd be sleeping, just getting off the night shift. I'd slip off my tight short shorts, tiny tank top, sexy bra and panties. I would walk in his room; he'd be naked under the sheets, his cock hard and waiting for me. I'd go straight for his face. I would face fuck him to wake him up. My sweet pussy on his face, his hands on my ass holding me there, so I didn't squirm too much. His tongue so long, and skilled, he licked me with precision, and ease, bringing me to orgasm without even trying to hard. I'd then turn around on him, and take his now throbbing cock, dripping with precum in my mouth. My pussy still on his face, dripping my juice all over his mouth, and face, I'd suck his thick cock deeper and deeper in my warm mouth. I'd either finish him off like that, or I'd rub his head on my clit, and then, slowly slide him inside of me. I'd fuck him hard, and long, to the point where we had to chain the bed to the wall, because when we were done, it usually was across the room. I'd pound my pussy, up and down his shaft, till he spurted his juices deep within my walls, and lay happily in his arms.

When we went out, sometimes I'd wear panties, sometimes I wouldn't, depended on my mood. If I wore panties, and we were already fooling around, getting me juicy, I'd always leave them for him, as a souvenir. Leaving my scent on them, my juices soaked in the lace, or cotton.

While at his father's home, I'd start to touch him, just enough to get him going. I'd get him nice and hard, his cock dripping with precum through his jeans, wanting me to taste him. I'd stop him in the hallway, slide my hand down his pants, and stroke him, my hand coated in his juices. I love sucking cock, and my husband knows this, and of course indulges me as often as I wish. It was always the risk of being caught, the danger of someone seeing something. I'd then drag him into the washroom, and hop on the sink counter, and spread my legs and wait for him to enter me. We'd be face to face, breathing hard, his rod pumping in and out of me, while on the other side, family members unaware of our activities.

We used to go to the drive in, a lot, I think mostly because we wanted people to watch us. We hardly ever watched the movie; we'd find our parking spot, get comfortable, and then start to kiss. From kissing, my shirt usually came up or off, and so did my bra. I remember this one time, when I was actually hanging out the truck window, my voluptuous perky tits fully exposed, and I turned my head to see another guy in a truck watching us. It turned me on, to know that we were being watched, so I told my husband, but told him not to stop what he was doing. His fingers were deep inside my pussy, while my nipples were in his mouth. His tongue circling my pink nipples, while my back arched from his fingers probing my pussy, and his thumb rubbing my clit. I didn't care if the guy in the truck was watching, I was enjoying what my man was doing, and was moaning. He continued to rub my clit, and then slid down, and I wrapped my legs around his head, till I came in his mouth with a fiery passion.

I think public places really do it for us. Even if we never admit it, it thrills us, it excites us, and it makes our lovemaking hotter. The chance of someone watching is intriguing, and a major turn on. We'd be on a walking trail, and the need would hit us, and we'd stop right there. He'd lean me up against a tree, lifting my legs up, sliding his hard cock inside of wet slit. Fucking me against a tree, my panties to the side of my thigh. Giving it to me hard, not caring about possible passerby's.

Now as time passes by, as relationships change adding a couple of kids, we do still have sex, not as much, but when we do it is amazing. We go away on overnighters, alone, for a romantic weekend, also known as a fuck fest. Where we always get a suite with a hot tub, where we can sit back and relax our cares away, and fuck like dogs in the water. My husband's tongue still drives me crazy over the top with orgasms, and his cock is still as spry as ever. And our techniques are still incredible as they always were. We now, just savor our lovemaking, more then ever.

BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers