Nancys' Coercion

Story Info
It's just the neighborly thing to do.
2.4k words
4.11
54.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet's sick, probably a chest cold. I fixed dinner and put the leftovers away. Loaded the dishwasher. Put out the recycling; along with the dog, then sat on the swing waiting for Max to do his duty. I was staring at the pond when I noticed someone approaching. I didn't look up, it had been an exhausting weekend and frankly work on Monday was looking good to me.

"Hi Tom. What're you doing?"

"Hello Nancy. Waiting for Max to finish. What's up?"

"I'm not happy."

"Problems in paradise, oh no." I tried to spin that with a light tone.

"Dick hasn't paid any attention to me all week."

"Why do you suppose that is?"

"I don't know."

"Do you suppose his work might have something to do with it?"

"Not work - work, maybe someone at work. He's got a new secretary I know nothing about."

"What does he say about her?"

Nancy's nightmare according to Bill; who's prone to exaggeration, has an athletic build. Light brown hair, blue or green eyes depending on which contacts she has in. Her office skills are only average and she has a southern accent. She wears clothes well and smokes. First day she was in the office he took her to lunch. She ate a hamburger and fries, with a coke. All the other lunch breaks that week he left her to fend for herself. It didn't sound to me like he was particularly infatuated with her.

"Nothing much." And that was precisely her worry. Nancy is good looking in her own right. Good proportions; mostly clear skin, but prone to freckles if in the summer sun too much. Probably comes with the flaming red hair. Nice lips; but she pouts too much, needs to smile more.

"So what do you want from me?"

"How about you invite us over for cards. We can work on him a little."

"How did this get to be ‘we'; and Janet's sick, been in and out of bed all weekend."

"Well I can't just go stand in the hallway naked to get his attention."

"Why not, it would certainly work for me."

"Janet wouldn't do that for you, and if she did it wouldn't have the desired effect anyway."

"Well it might, you want to go suggest it to her."

"I most certainly will not, she's your wife, you do it."

"I have suggested it; numerous times and you're right. She won't."

"I think you're at least as sick as she is."

"Maybe, but mine's cerebral, not bacterial."

"Thanks for nothing. I'll call you if I need you."

With that she turned around and walked back to her house. Nice heart-shaped butt on that gal. Max has been sitting at my feet for most of the conversation, pawing my leg indicating it's time to go in the house. Next three hours are spent ‘nursing' Janet, when the phone rings and it's Nancy. Sounds like she's been crying and asks for Janet. I tell her that she's in bed for the night with as much OTC cough suppressants as we could find. I'd pretty much forgotten our previous conversation, but I did remember her exit wiggle.

"I need help."

"What's the matter? Are you okay?"

"Yeah fine."

"Bill hit you or something?"

"I wish. He's out for a walk."

"Okay, so?"

"So I got naked and met him in the hallway; asked him to fuck me, and it didn't work. He just looked at me like I was from another planet. Then he went into his office and closed the door. When he finally came back out, he handed me a computer photo printout. He said if I wanted to fulfill his fantasies try this."

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand how I can help."

"Get over here and look at this picture. Tell Janet I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"You're not staying home tonight."

"This is bullshit . . . "

"No this photo is bullshit, and it's your fault. Now get over here!" The phone went dead with Nancy's rant ringing in my ears. I checked on Janet and told her Nancy had called. That she needed help with something and asked if I could come over. Not the whole truth, but enough for the moment. Come to think of it, I didn't know the whole truth either. I could feel my jaws getting tighter as my temper was building. For the most part I stomped the hundred yards from my house to Bills'. That helped because I began to realize I was agitated only in response to her ‘tone' on the phone. I replayed this afternoons' conversation and formed the notion that she was trying to solve her marriage problems by using me and Janet. Well, me anyway.

I knocked on her front door, then rang the doorbell. Peeked in the window, no Nancy. I went around to the back and she opened the door before I reached the stoop.

"Are you nuts, don't use the front door. What if somebody saw you?"

"Hi, glad to see you too."

She ushered me into the kitchen and hopped up on a stool next to the breakfast bar. She was playing with a sheet of paper. Sliding it back and forth, staring at it. After several seconds she handed the printout to me.

Fair quality, could tell that it had been enlarged to at least two or three times the actual pixel size, and the color was a little red shifted. It made the man and woman in the picture glow a bit more than real life.

The woman; on her knees, was servicing the fellow while blindfolded. Her not him. Her hands are behind her, I can't tell if they are bound, or she just decided to drive this guy crazy with ‘no hands'.

The next thing I noticed was the fire place. Actually, I recognized the fireplace. Immediately after that I recognized my wife and what I guessed to Dicks' dick. This photo was taken when we were partying here over the Thanksgiving holidays. What I didn't remember was anyone having a camera. We don't bring cameras to these parties. It's one of the ‘hard' rules. Dick and Nancy know that rule.

"Interesting photo." I said.

"I can explain Tom, please just hear me out."

"You know the rule about cameras when we play together. I've a good mind to break Dicks' face, and yours' too if it gets in the way."

"I'm sorry. We're sorry. Really."

"When is he due back from his walk?"

"I don't know if he's coming back. I think he's planning on leaving me."

"You see that as a problem?"

"Yes, I love him."

"That makes one of us. My opinion differs."

"I didn't know he was videoing the party."

"Bullshit."

"He wants me to do that."

"Do what? Suck on him."

"No, I do that. He wants me to suck on you. He wants me to ‘obey' when he feels like giving me to someone else."

"You've actually had this conversation?"

"Not in so many words, but it's what he wants. I know it."

"Mind reading come with the marriage license? How did you decide it was me to have this privilege and not Jim across the street?"

"We don't do things with them." Then as an afterthought, "Do you and Janet play with them?"

"What makes you think I would tell you, given what I know now?"

"Right." Followed by a long pause Nancy says. "Dick trusts you. He likes you, thinks of you as the brother he never had."

"Strange way of showing it." I heard my tone soften, as did Nancy. What a sucker for a soft soap ego stroke. "He's your problem, not mine. If those pictures show up anywhere, I'll sue until you have nothing left. Do I make myself abundantly clear?" And I had the edge back in my tone. I started heading for the backdoor when she grabbed my arm. I pivoted away from her expecting to be hit with something. As I saw her face, she was crying. Mascara running down her cheeks, her bottom lip quivering her half-eaten off lipstick into a blur.

"Please help me." She pronounced each word softly and distinctly. Pleading with her eyes and posture. Her shoulders shaking as her lungs vibrate with each staccato stab at oxygen. When her eyes rolled up into her head, I knew she was fainting. I caught most of her head and neck before her shoulders hit the kitchen floor. I left her on the floor and went to check their medicine cabinet for smelling salts. By the time I returned she was sitting on the floor, leaning her back against the stove, looking lost.

"You fainted. Want some water?"

"Yes, please." I make a short trip to the cupboard and sink, then another miracle of modern plumbing. "Thank you. I'm sorry."

"Get some sleep. You've got a lot on your plate at the moment."

"No, don't go. Please let me tell you my idea, my plan."

"My plan is sleep. I have to work tomorrow."

"I know, but this won't take long. Promise."

I sat down on one of their kitchen chairs as Nancy sketched out her plan to fulfill Dicks' phantasy. I told her all the reasons why this wasn't a good idea. Including time, place and physical condition of the participants. Her not knowing when he would return home and therefore how long before she might be released. I was absolutely not going to sleep in her house. If I did these things to her, I needed assurances in writing that it was at her request. I was not going to jail or being compromised legally by this dubious scheme. She scribbled a brief note and signed it, then headed off to the bedrooms.

"Come on up, I'm ready." Nancy called down the stairs.

"Nothing doing, you bring your toys to the living room. I'm betting there aren't any video recording systems here."

"I'm not recording this." Was what she said.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." No sooner had I said that then it occurred to me; maybe just maybe, this was a bad idea. I surveyed the goodies she brought. It was mostly rope; neatly bundled, and some athletic tape. Nancy had stripped down to a bra and panties. I suggested she remove the lingerie. She gave me a long look, then hooked her thumbs in her panties and pushed them down her legs. She unhooked the bra and added it to the pile on the floor. Most of the thinking from this point on was done by the ‘little head' I'm ashamed to admit. I was still peeved, and doubtless pulled the ropes tighter than normal. Cords around her arms and chest were digging in deeply before I cinched them. To her credit she barely made a sound except when I tied her elbows together. That changed the tone of her breathing and color of her lower arms as blood became trapped in the extremity.

"You're gonna have to loosen up the elbows. In a couple more minutes I won't be able to take it anymore." Nancy said softly.

"This was your idea. You want out. It's okay by me."

"No, I'm just saying the elbows are really tight."

"And I'm inferring you figure something out. Like how you figured out what we're doing tonight." That was the ‘little head' talking but it felt really good. She could suffer a while. She needed to suffer. I started to think she wasn't suffering enough. After tying her ankles to her butt cheeks I was running out of rope. I really wanted to do something to her boobs, but what. Then I remembered the tape. I circled her breast as close as I could get to the chest wall a couple times; then wound my way out, stopping halfway to the nipple. No comments from Nancy, but her eyes were moist when I finished taping the other breast. She's been shifting her arms and shoulders during this whole process, and the color of her hands has come back to a more normal hue.

"Your arms better?" And she nodded her head. "What's wrong now?"

"Nothing I can't handle." She didn't believe that any more than I did, but I'm sure that she was aware of my lack of sympathy for her.

"Ready for phase two of your plan Nancy?"

"Please try to confine the mess to my body."

I dropped my shorts and grabbed a handful of her red tresses. No pretense at romance, I just started fucking her face. Within two minutes of masturbating in her mouth, I was ready. I pulled out halfway through and sprayed her eyebrows and hairline with cum. It was exhilarating to use her like a urinal for the completion of some wet dream. I wiped off my dick in her hair, it was soft and soothing. She just laid against the sofa watching me; her mouth still open, cum visible on her tongue.

"Any last requests?" She closed her mouth and shook her head no. "Well I do, I think you deserve to be gagged." With that I pulled two wraps of athletic tape around her head and through her mouth, pulling her cheeks in, forcing the jaw to drop. Then I pushed her panties in above and below the band of tape and sealed the whole mess up with another five wraps of the white sticky stuff. Her cheeks have a nice bulge and air seems to be flowing through her nose okay. I pinched her nose closed and she began shaking her head to dislodge my fingers after just a few seconds. When finished, I laid her down on her chest. Those gorgeous tits crushed against the carpet by her own weight. Tightly corded hands parked nicely on her heart-shaped butt, fingers groping for knots far beyond her reach. I heard a delightful grunt, followed by some serious moaning and groaning. Wind was really whistling in and out of her nose now. To make sure she couldn't roll off those taped up beauties I pushed the foot stool against her, sandwiching her between the sofa and ottoman. Just to prove that I'm not completely heartless I put a note on the downstairs bathroom mirror telling Dick where to find his bride.

"You going to be okay?" She bobbed her head. I turned off the light, and thought maybe I heard her say something into her gag. I didn't catch what it was. I left the back door unlocked, it's a good neighborhood. I'm sure nobody will bother her. I went home and slept like the contented pervert that I am.

Dick will be home at midnight. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?