Front Lawn Butt Sex

Story Info
She loses her anal virginity on the front lawn.
3.7k words
4.5
619.8k
185
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pissed off. More pissed off than I could ever remember being. I wanted to kill him, put his neck between my fingers and squeeze until I felt better. I wanted to curl up with Ben, Jerry, and Cherry Garcia until it didn't hurt anymore. I couldn't believe it, how could he? What was wrong with me?

I put the jeep into park inches from the garage door, put my forehead on the steering wheel, and tried not to bawl right there in front of everybody. Well, it was two in the morning and the only thing around was the neighbor's Lhasa Apso, but still, I wanted some dignity.

My cell rang, tinkling the merry little Fur Elise with its monochromatic whistles. I checked the number, shya right. I tossed the phone onto the floorboards and stomped over to the front porch. No way in hell I was gonna talk to him now. Not with the image of that redhead's long legs wrapped around his skinny, cheating ass.

I'd only been sitting on the steps in front of my house for fifteen or so minutes when his hat-above-the-boulder-to-see-if-I-would-shoot showed up. Trust him to send Ryan when I was pissed at him, the fucking coward. I adored Ryan and he knew it. Good old Ryan. I narrowed my eyes while he climbed out of his Escort. Ryan.

"Mare? Don't shoot!" He lifted his arms in mock surrender and sauntered to the porch. "You okay?"

"Yeah, fine. What's up?"

"Me?" We both laughed at his obligatory joke. This time I looked at his crotch. The liar.

"Greg wants to see you."

"Can't imagine why. Oh, yeah, his Creed CD's. You can take ‘em to him."

"He loves you."

I snorted in disbelief. "You haven't lied to me yet, Rye, don't start now."

"Things, you know, happen."

I did not want to hear this right now. "You want a Coke? I'm thirsty."

"Nah, I'm good."

"I'll be right back." I let myself in the house while he took my spot on the porch. I thought about it for a full thirty seconds and headed to the bedroom instead of the kitchen. The stuff was on the dresser, right in the center like a shrine to ass. I'd even put a bow on it. That motherfucker. I grabbed the KY, snatched two Cokes from the fridge, and went back outside before I could change my mind.

"Greg-"

I cut him off, "-is history."

"You aren't even gonna give him a chance?"

"The man was fucking another woman."

I didn't think he'd have anything to say to that. I wondered if he'd try to make some lame excuse or try to explain away Greg's infidelity. He didn't, he took my Coke and drank it instead. He always did that.

"He's been fucking her for weeks," he said, staring at the lawn. "I should have told you."

"Don't drag yourself in the middle."

"You don't deserve that, no one does."

"Wanna fuck?"

"He should have-" He stopped, choking on his Coke. "What?"

"I like ducks."

"You asked me to fuck."

"You turn me on."

"But Greg-"

"Is now with someone else. I'm single, you're single, what the hell. Anyway, you're a good basketball player. Sometimes the best dunks are caught on the rebound."

"Mary..."

I turned my head and stared off down the street, suddenly embarrassed. "Yeah, stupid idea. Sorry. You gonna watch the WCW Pay-per-view Sunday?"

The sounds of Fur Elise came from the floorboards of my jeep. Probably Greg wanting to know if Ryan had smoothed the way for him. I frowned and looked at Ryan, really looked at him like it was the first time. He'd been Greg's best friend since kindergarten and mine for the five years I'd known him. He introduced me to Greg and he'd been there for me every time Greg had fucked something up. He'd even been there when I'd fucked something up.

"That's Greg. He'll come over when you answer the phone."

"I don't want to see him for awhile. I'm a little mad," I said, such a lie. I was pissed the hell off. He didn't call me on it. I slurped on some Coke and watched the neighbor's dog take a sudden interest in the cat across the street. One of the things I loved about Rye was that the silences were always comfortable.

"Okay," he said out of the blue.

"What?"

"Let's fuck."

"I thought we agreed that it wasn't a good idea."

"You're right, it's a great idea. I'm single, you're single, why the hell not?" He set his empty can aside, took mine from me and set it aside, too. "We'll just use each other. I'll use you for sex and you can use me for revenge."

"But-"

"But nothing. I haven't had sex in months, I'm horny and you turn me on."

My jaw dropped and I couldn't think of a thing to say. So I'd originally planned to get a little revenge nookie, but I'd changed my mind. It's a girl's prerogative. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin my relationship with Ryan. He gave me his lopsided grin, the one that always made me smile and do whatever he wanted. I closed my gaping mouth and leaned toward him and he leaned toward me and suddenly we were kissing.

His tongue tentatively touched my lips, slowly worming across my mouth. I groaned and opened up to him. His tongue slipped inside of me, tasting the inside of my lips, my teeth, and then my tongue. Oh my gawd, I was kissing Ryan. My best friend. An electric shiver started somewhere around my pussy and jolted through the rest of me. My nipples went from disinterested to rock hard solid so fast they broke the sound barrier.

I was kissing Ryan, the awareness of simply doing that was hotter than anything I could remember doing in years.

"Holy fuck, Mare," he whispered. He sounded as dumbfounded as I felt. Who knew? His hands sank into my hair and we were clinging to each other like we'd invented kissing. I couldn't get enough of his mouth. I clawed at his shirt, yanking it out of his shorts so I could touch him. He worked at one of the buttons on my blouse for a moment, then gave up and ripped it open. Buttons flew everywhere but I didn't care.

I sucked on his tongue and held his head, but he pulled away anyway. His teeth scraped my chin, then his lips latched onto the upper slope of one of my breasts. He eased the white lace of my demi-bra down and licked at my nipple. "Oh my God," I groaned. The breeze hit my wet nipple and, if possible, made it stand even taller.

"I can't wait." He pushed me onto my back, jerking at the fly of his shorts. "I'll make it good for you later."

I yanked my skirt up past my hips, spreading my knees. I didn't want to wait either. He sucked on my lips, pressing himself between my thighs. I felt the bare skin of his hips and the rough denim of his shorts moments before I felt the heat of his dick. It pressed against my pussy, instinctively homing in on my wetness. He slid his hand between us and wriggled his cock between my lips. I pushed up, he pushed down, and he eased inside. We both groaned.

There was no way to adequately describe his penetration. He may not have been able to wait to start fucking, but he was in no hurry to finish it. He took his time thrusting in, pressing his cock into me inch by inch, pausing with every push to savor it. We both held our breath, eyes wide open, when he finally nudged the last little bit of himself inside. "Houston, we have hit bottom," I said.

His eyes widened a moment, as if he couldn't believe what he'd just heard, then he started laughing. The deep belly laughs made his cock vibrate inside of me. My eyes crossed. "Oh my gawd, if you keep that up, I'm going to get addicted and I'll have to tickle you."

"Do you have any Nutella?" He grinned impishly at me.

"New what?"

"I guess not. Remind me to get some for next time." Next time! I didn't know whether to be scared or run around whooping in excitement.

"Okay. Get a new bell."

"New-tell-aaaaahhhh," he exaggerated, then kissed my nose. "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Um, hate to break it to ya, Rye, but you are fucking me."

"No, I'm just inside of you. Fucking works like this," he said, the suited action to words by sinuously working his ass. The thrusts were slow and gentle, rubbing the length of his cock against the length of my pussy. Even better it rubbed his body against mine.

"You're a fucking genius."

"I bet you say that to all the geniuses."

I laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist, squeezing him tightly. I twisted my hips a little, first one way and then the other, rolling in rhythm with his rocking. "Only to the ones who fuck me."

"How many geniuses have you fucked?"

"Counting you?"

"Yeah."

"One."

He laughed at that. "I like this."

"Me too."

He leaned down and pressed a lingering kiss to my lips. "I'm going to cum."

I closed my eyes, imagining the feel of his cock jerking and pearly jets of thick cum shooting deep inside of me. I smiled.

"Can I cum inside of you?"

"Oh yes."

"Thank gawd," he groaned. He pressed his head to the cool concrete beneath me, caught my hips up in a vice-like grip, and hammered at my pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tight, riding out the wave of his orgasm. It didn't take long, he threw his head back, teeth clenched, and grunted gutturally. I clamped down as hard as I could with my pussy muscles and was rewarded with the definite twitch of exploding cock.

I held him while he breathed in my ear like a winded moose. The contrast between his hot, sweaty body, and the cool concrete beneath me reminded me that I had just fucked my ex's best friend on my own front porch. I smirked. Even though I didn't come, it had been a damned good fuck too. Better than anything Greg had put out in years. The coolness of the concrete also served to remind me that it was flat and my back was not.

"My back hurts, I gotta get up," I told him, wriggling to the left.

"Uhng?" He nuzzled at my ear. I tried to squirm out from under him. He went with me. "No, stay."

I wiggled to the left some more. "My back hurrrrr!" Suddenly the porch wasn't there anymore. I grunted when we both hit the flowers surrounding the foundation. He rolled onto his back immediately, taking me with him.

"Are you okay?"

"I think the earth just moved for us." I rubbed the small of my back. The little white picket fence was poking my outer thigh. "Come on, let's lay in the grass."

"We'll get chigger bites," he said, his hands coming around to rub my back for me.

"I'm getting picket fence bites."

He laughed and stood up, picking me up with him. I clutched at his neck in surprise. "Fuck'n-A, Mare, you weigh a ton."

"Gee thanks." I smacked him on the shoulder while he pretended to drop me. We sprawled on our backs and stared at the few stars we could see past the street lights for a few minutes. "I was going to give him my cherry."

He froze. "You're a virgin?"

"My ass. You know how he is, I was going to give it to him."

"Damn, Mare."

I rolled onto my side, pillowing my cheek on my hands, and stared at his profile. "I want to give it to you."

"That's a little extreme for a revenge fuck, isn't it?"

"It's not a revenge fuck. I've been playing with my ass and fantasizing about it for months now. You need sex, I need my ass fucked. We can use each other."

"I've never done it before either. I could hurt you."

"I trust you, Rye. You're my best friend."

"Are you my lover?"

"Yep."

Fur Elise sounded more muffled from the grass than it did from the porch. "What about Greg?"

"Ex's don't count." He didn't reply to that. I scooted closer, putting my nose to his cheek. "Please?"

"I think it's a bad idea."

"Fuck me in the ass. I want to feel it full of cock and it has to be your cock." I nuzzled at his neck and licked his cheek. He shivered. I kind of liked the idea of seducing him into fucking my ass, begging him with my mouth and body. It was kinky.

"Mare..."

"Please, Rye," I begged prettily, licking at his lips. I tugged at his shirt and he lifted up enough to get it off. "Please fuck my ass."

"Okay."

I pretended I didn't hear that. I leaned down and nibbled on his nipple. "I need your cock in my ass. Please, I'm begging you."

"I said okay, what more do you want?" He ran a finger along my cheek as I alternately teethed on his chest and sucked on it.

"I want you to play hard to get."

"Oh." He pulled me off of him. "Get on your hands and knees and I'll think about it."

I instantly rolled onto my hands and knees, shaking my ass at him. His fingers slipped under my skirt and palmed my cheeks. After a moment my skirt was flipped up over my back and the cool, night air touched my ass.

"Hey, Mare."

"Are you gonna fuck me now?"

"You remember when I told you that I'd make it good for you later?"

I frowned. "Yeah."

"Welcome to later."

"Uh-oh."

His fingers traced spidery designs on the skin of my ass and I heard him chuckle. I looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing. He pried my cheeks apart, bringing my virginal hole in question into vulnerable view. His finger touched my rosebud and I sucked in a breath. "Here?"

"Uh-huh, there."

He wiggled his finger, nudging it just a little bit inside. I held my breath, not knowing what to expect. It felt surprisingly good, much better than when I'd touched it with my own fingers. I shut my eyes, savoring the feeling. The fear I'd expected wasn't there. I wanted him to touch my ass forever. I was disappointed when his finger slipped into my pussy instead. My eyes flew open and I nearly leaped out of my skin when something warm, wet, and sinuous ran across my hole instead. His fingers dug into my cheeks, pulling them farther apart and his hot breath washed over my vertical smile. Holy fuck.

I didn't know whether to be excited or disgusted, until his tongue pushed its way inside and excitement won out. I had no idea that it would feel so astonishingly good to get my ass licked. The finger in my pussy wriggled around until it found my clit. I had to bite down on my forearm to keep from screaming with the pleasure. Old Man Jensen with the cat across the street sure wouldn't mind seeing it, the old lech, but Mrs. Thomas with the Lhasa Apso was a prudish bitch who would call the cops. Probably because she couldn't get a guy to fuck her if her life depended on it.

I wasn't too sure how much time passed while he chewed on my butt. It's hard to keep track of things like that when you're digging incisors into your forearm and your eyes keep rolling into the back of your head. His ability to keep to my ass was astounding. I was wiggling an over paced version of the rumba, squealing and snorting like a woman getting her ass thoroughly loved. His mouth was driving me crazy, I wanted to cum, desperately. Orgasm danced its own stubborn rumba out of my reach.

"You have to fuck me NOW!" I whispered at the top of my lungs. My voice echoed down the street and the Lhasa Apso took offense. "KY, porch!"

Ryan pulled away from me for a moment and I wanted to scream in frustration. The bad thing about the necessity of KY fetching was that there was no tongue teasing each and every individual nerve on my rump. His warm palm on the outer curve of my hip let me know that he was back. I wilted in relief. "Hurry," I begged. Well. Ordered.

The KY dripped a bit on my left cheek. "I can't get it to... wait, I got it." A moment later his finger prodded at my asshole, this time covered with a cold, slick bunch of KY. "Should I squirt it inside of you?"

"I don't know, does it say on the tube?"

"I can't read it in the dark." He put the nozzle to my hole and pushed a little. I winced, that wasn't as nice as his tongue. "Hold still."

"That-" He cut me off by giving the tube a generous squeeze. KY squirted everywhere around my butt and more than I cared to have went inside. Ewwww. The pre-orgasmic haze his tongue had seduced me into was rapidly disintegrating. "What are you doing?"


"I don't know!" He sounded frustrated. "If only I could ask Greg, he'd know what to do."

I laughed. "Just fuck me, Rye. Take it slow and easy, but fuck me."

"I'm trying, shut up and let me work here."

I felt his fingers on my rosebud again, prodding and tickling until one sank inside a little. A moment later the pressure from his finger was quadrupled by the blunt end of his dick. He pushed, if you could call it that, and managed to dip into the natural indentation. "It won't go in!"

"Push harder."

"I can't, I'll hurt you."

"Fuck." I liked the feeling of his cock on my ass. The twin taboo of fucking him on the front lawn and having him fuck my ass on the front lawn was getting me hot again. The need to have him slide into my ass was getting more intense. I pushed backwards, hard. The broad head of his cock penetrated the tight ring of muscle and slipped right inside. My eyes popped open and I swallowed a bellow of indignation. That hurt.

"Are you okay?" He sounded worried. Was I okay. My eyeballs were falling out and my fingers were halfway to China through the front lawn. He started to pull out.

"Stop! Don't move. I'll be okay in a second, just don't move." I squeezed my eyes shut and found out that this was actually true. I took a deep breath and relaxed more. The sharpness of the pain was gone, leaving a sense of fullness and the oddest feeling in my rear. Experimentally, I pushed back again, this time gently. I winced as he sank in a little deeper, but it wasn't too bad. Funny, I'd been expecting searing agony, not this little bit of pain. It had hurt worse to lose my other cherry.

I reached back with one hand and fingered my clit. That helped immensely. His hips twitched, jerking his dick back and then planting it a little deeper. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Did I hurt you? You are so fucking tight." His fingers squeezed my ass cheeks and he did it again.

"It doesn't hurt. Keep doing it, it feels good."

"Fuck Mary, why didn't we do this before? You're so fucking tight. And hot. I love your ass."

He kept baby thrusting into me. It seemed like reflexive jerks on his part, rather than active fucking. It didn't take too many of those for his cock to be buried completely inside of my ass. We held still, locked together and frozen. The feeling was incredible.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"No, I'm wonderful. Fuck me. Now."

He groaned and followed orders gently. He slowly pulled back and pressed in again. I could feel my asshole sucking the length of his cock as he slid out, then squeezing as he slid back inside. I wiggled experimentally and we both moaned. "Do that again," he said.

I did it again, this time adding a twist and a shimmy or two. It felt so good, I did it some more. My rear had loosened up and gotten very slick, primed for fucking. "Harder!" His movement, though a little more pronounced, was still too gentle. I needed more from him, I needed his cock to ride my ass like he meant it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Thank gawd," he muttered, then caught my hips up in a vice-like grip and hammered away. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, not like I'd thought it should be. In fact it was incredibly hot, nasty, and dirty. It was primeval sex and I loved every second of it.

His cock pounded my ass, the highly audible slap of his belly against my butt echoed over the sounds of my panting and gasping. My fingers had a little trouble staying on my clit, but it didn't stop the orgasm from roaring through me. It started in my ass, radiating out like one of those pictures of stars going nova on the discovery channel. It was so powerful that it swamped me in no time and I got rather loud. Rye, being the good friend that he was and not wanting to be arrested for public indecency, clamped his hand over my mouth.

Unfettered by his iron grip on my hips, my ass whipped around wildly. I was riding the tidal wave of an orgasm that just kept on going. Ryan let go of my mouth and grabbed my hips again. He held me relatively still while he slammed into me, his grunts melding with my whimpers and the orgasmic tinkle of Fur Elise.

I came around some time later, my nose buried in the grass and my naked ass still hanging in the air. I lifted my head a little and looked around. Ryan snagged an arm around my waist and pulled me down into the grass with him. We really should go inside, before dawn. I closed my eyes and snuggled up to him. Later, it felt too good to be right where I was.