The Non-Making of a Mama

Info
249 words
4.62
17.8k
0
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers



A big bunch of bikers were hanging together one night in their favorite pub
When in walked a woman who loudly announced that she wanted to join in the club.
“I fuck and I suck and my pussy is wet and my ass is all oily and slick.
So start lining up; it’s a train that I want, any guy with a cock or a dick.”

The bartender said, “Lady haven’t you heard the bad news all about STD’s,
Of AIDS and the clap and the syph and the herpes and yaws or another disease?
The guys have decided that mamas or whores are a danger they have to eschew.
So nobody here would be willing to join you in doing the things that you do.”

The lady then left, she was cursing and wondering, what is the world coming to?
When barfuls of bikers will pass up the chance with a lady who goes there to screw”
Of all of the guys there nobody was willing to so much as suck on my tit,
I may have to go back to dildos and vibes and to reading the stories on Lit.


I hope you enjoyed reading and listening to this poem. Whatever your opinion, I appreciate knowing it. Please vote and leave a Personal Comment or send an email letting me know what you think. I will always respond to anybody who leaves a comment or sends me an email and includes their email address or handle.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cute

This was a really cute poem. Was it true?

LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

There you go sweetums, run to you salvation in reading the stories on Lit!

Bridget69Bridget69almost 19 years ago
One would think...

A woman wouldn't have any trouble picking up men after spending so much time on lit. Then again, maybe those bikers should come here and get a few pointers on how to be seduced. LOL!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 19 years ago
laugfhing

so the woman at LIT were turned down by bikers, damn now you tell me, <chuckleboned> I know just kiddin', funny though, and kinda clever, I almost thought it was gonna be a joke told but it truely does fit in the poems catagory <grin> The way it all wove to a cute ending, nice poem.

Syndra LynnSyndra Lynnalmost 19 years ago
Poetic

prose. You are the king. I enjoyed this a great deal. Very in the spirit of my favorite site. Good write!

~Syn

Show More
Share this