Turnabout's Fair Play

Story Info
His pregnant wife returns his favors.
1k words
4.22
127.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"God, Janis! I can't believe how beautiful your tits are!"

I couldn't help it but my pregnant wife's tits were the best thing I'd seen in years, even better than the porn mags I kept under the sink. I moved closer behind her, watching her stroke her eyelashes with mascara while my hands slipped underneath her arms, sliding under her boobs, cupping and squeezing them. Janis huffed angrily and elbowed me in the stomach, whirling on me with an angry face.

"Rod, I can't get ready while you feel me up!"

"Sorry, hon, I can't help it. You're making me horny!"

Janis laughed, turning back to the mirror. "That only requires a stiff wind for you, Bobby."

I fell back on the bed, my hand dramatically across my face. "You wound me, darling." I listened to her laughter and watched her climb over me, rubbing those huge globes against my face and giggling when I licked at a passing nipple. I grabbed her and smiled into her eyes, my hands alternately caressing her breasts and distended stomach. "You're just look so beautiful, carrying our baby ... I just can't help it."

"But I'm too big and it hurts from behind."

"Well ... " I gave her my best smile and thickest charm. "There was something that we talked about before ... "

"I don't know, Bobby. It seems kind of ... "

"Strange? It's not strange if you love me."

I swear that I could feel my heart beating in my cock as I waited for her response. She leaned down, nuzzling her nose against mine. "Are you sure it's what you want?"

"Oh, yes." I took her hand and rubbed it against my root, showing her how much I was interested. She took the hint, turning her hand and fitting me into her palm. I shivered in anticipation, my entire body quivering. "I want it and I want you to give it to me."

Janis smiled at me, her dimples showing as she started unbuttoning my shirt and pressing kisses to my neck and chest. "I'll be right back."

I yanked off my shirt and was working on my shorts when she came back to bed, the object of my desire in her hands. She slipped off her panties and climbed on the bed, rubbing one head of the double-headed dildo across my lips. The slick plastic slid easily into my mouth and I sucked it in, warming the end that I knew would be, in just a few seconds, lodged deeply into my wife's cunt. I moved between her legs and gave her already wet pussy a few licks, then slowly slid the jellied prick into her, giving my own cock a squeeze when she groaned. I fitted the other end of the dildo through the holder and buckled the belt around her waist.

"How does it look?"

I forgot that she couldn't see with her belly being so large but I gave it a stroke and in the process, pushed the rubbed cock deeper into her. She moaned and shivered, closing her eyes. "How do you think you look? You look perfect!"

I bent down, gave the cock a few sucks, then lathered it with lube, fucking it with my fist. Janis stood, holding onto my shoulders while I brought her to an orgasm that had her toes curling. I added a bit more lube and slapped some between my ass cheeks. Janis took over from there, sinking her thumb in deep and making me howl in delight. My cock started dribbling pre-cum and I used it to stroke my meat, pressing into her hand and trying my best to fuck it but she laughed, pulling away.

"Aw, my poor baby's so desperate." The tone of her voice made my cock twitch. "He wants it in the ass so much that he'll take a teeny, tiny thumb." I felt her hands on my hips and she rubbed the dildo's thick head against my over-sensitive asshole. "You want this, don't you?"

"Yes." I hissed, squeezing my cock in an effort to keep from cumming. She knew that I loved being dominated; being teased was a bonus.

Janis began leaning into me and I felt the head pressing in. I widened my stance and pushed my anal muscles open, accepting the head and wincing at the tiny bit of pain. The lube worked its magic and the dildo slid home, filling my ass and bringing my wife's lovely body flush against my back, our baby gently bumping my spine.

"How's that feel?"

I shivered at the heat in her voice and in her breath. "Fantastic."

She started moving and I braced us against the wall, shaking with the combination of the effort and the sensations pouring through my ass and cock. Her groans mingled with mine as the dildo lodged in her pussy stroked her inner walls and her juices ran down the insides of her legs. I reached back and scooped some of her cream onto my fingers, sucking on them as she slid in and out of my ass. I thought I was going to lose my mind when her soft hand found my cock and started stroking.

I don't remember anything but the pleasure. Janis started pounding me harder and she adjusted herself for comfort and hit my prostate just right. If the wall had been soft, my nails would have left deep marks. She was so fucking deep inside me, scraping my ass spot and stroking my throbbing cock that I became a quivering mass of jelly. It only took five minutes for me to cum and I thought the world had exploded. I unloaded into my wife's hand, pressing back against her and driving her to another orgasm.

We laid together, the dildo still lodged in our bodies and gasped for breath. "Oh, Janis." I panted, my ass still clutching as my cock twitched emptily. "That was fantastic."

"You deserve it, Bobby." She whispered, stroking my arm. "You've always taken care of me. Turnabout's fair play, don't you think?"

All I could do was smile.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers