The Ringmaster Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel attends his first scene party.
975 words
4.28
27.5k
00

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Frank was standing outside when Daniel pulled up, wondering what had taken his friend so long. He wanted to jump for joy but decided to restrain himself in case his show of jubilation would frighten him away. This was the first day of the rest of Daniel's life and he intended to show him just that. "It's about time you got here."

"I'm only fifteen minutes late, asshole."

"Nice to see you, too." Daniel closed and locked his Mercedes, looking around the outside of the mansion. "Nice, isn't it?"

"Better than Reseda."

"Now who's the asshole?" Frank clapped him on the back. "Come on. Lots of things to see and people to do."

Two tuxedo-clad men waited at the huge oak portal and each carefully checked both men's identifications as well as patted them down for weapons. The short whip in Frank's pocket was examined and returned to him with an admonition that it was only to be used on persons who asked to be scourged with it. Frank had no problem with that; he was well-known in the community and many would flock to him for a taste of his hand-braided leather whip.

A beautiful black woman clad in a shiny red rubber dress greeted them at the entrance. "Hello, Frank. Nice to see you."

"It'd be nice to see more of you, Nora." He joked and gave her a playful bite on the neck. "Nora, this is my friend, Daniel. Danny, this is Nora, our hostess for this evening."

Daniel took the hand she offered and daintily kissed the soft back. "Thank you for inviting me into your home."

Nora grinned at Frank. "So you brought us one that has manners this time."

"Yes, ma'am, and I'm sorry if you were offended by anything Jeff did."

"You brought Jeff here?" Daniel laughed, shaking his head. "No wonder you're apologizing."

"Seems your friend here has more brains than you do." Nora grabbed Frank's testicles, giving him an angry squeeze and smiled knowingly when he hissed in pain. "I'll have to punish you for that, Frank." She turned to Daniel. "You won't mind him meeting up with him in a few minutes, will you?"

"Absolutely not." Daniel returned her smile and kissed her hand in parting.

"Great. Just follow the red carpet." Daniel watched them move away, Nora's hand still deeply wedged in Frank's crotch and laughed again as he turned to head down the stairs.

He heard the background of the scene before he actually reached the stairs. Cries of pleasure and pain mixed with the electronica of the Chemical Brothers welcomed him as he carefully made his way down the ornate staircase, his mouth hanging open at the sight of a woman hanging on a star rack, her alabaster white ass red with marks she'd received from her master's riding crop. A group of people crowded around the platform, eager to witness her pain and hear thesmack of the crop when it fell again.

Daniel found himself backing away, excited by the sexual tension in the air but uncomfortable at the public exposure of the lifestyle he loved. In an adjacent corner, a man was tied to a chair. Thick twine criss-crossed his bare torso and his arms were tied behind his back, a single line of rope connected to a pulley that was attached to the PVC collar screwed onto his cock. His balls bulged out of the testicle cuffs with the most beautiful shade of red he'd ever seen and while he was staring, the man ejaculated and a low groan of appreciation spread through the crowd.

He marveled at the man's strength but found that the act had left him feeling hollow. There was no stimulus to provoke his ejaculation and for Daniel, there was no thrill to be found in that. He moved along to three other rooms, smaller and size and of less interest, before following the crowd into the main chamber. What he saw made his jaw drop even lower.

The entire room had been fashioned into a cavern of Eden. An elegant fountain sprung from one corner and calla lilies and rhododendrons lined the edges of the room. One on pad in the far left corner, two women fucked with abandon, ramming a two-headed dildo into their cunts and screaming in pleasure as pussy cream coated their legs. On another, a slave was being forced to lick his mistress's boots while on another, a slave was sucking on his master's cock and the sight of his mouth engulfing his member made Daniel's cock twitch.

Above it all was a black woman on a human swing. The man was naked, his well-muscled body oiled beneath her. Velvet-lined cuffs encircled his wrists and ankles and she sat on his chest, her Vargas-like body stretched across his with his rock-hard prick at her back. She held onto the chains and swung her legs out, a child's smile etched onto her puerile features while her black wavy hair trailed out behind her.

"Beautiful, isn't she?"

Frank's timely appearance made Daniel's night. "Who is she?"

"They call her 'The Ringmaster'. She runs a bi-weekly game night that everyone raves about."

"How do I sign up?"

"You can't. It's very hard to get into. She'sextremely particular."

Daniel watched her swing, her face filled with delight and something moved deep inside him. He was so stunned at the feeling that he missed the swing lowering and depositing her on the floor. Another slave brought her a robe and she slipped it over her shoulders, turning to release the manacled man and he observed her interaction with him. It was clear that she was his Mistress but the way she touched him conveyed care and concern. He flexed his joints, bowed to kiss her feet and scampered off.

"Want to meet her?"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers