The Ringmaster Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel meets the Ringmaster.
989 words
4.45
26.3k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

His mouth was dry, his hands were sweaty and his heart was pounding like a jackhammer in his chest. She stood just inches away, swathed in purple satin and radiating the charm of a well-loved Mistress, surrounded by protective slaves. Frank parted the crowd and fell to his feet in front of her, prostrating himself and lovingly licking her instep when she presented it.

"Ah, Franklin, my darling boy. You still lick a mean instep."

Even the husky sound of her voice made Daniel's cock harden and watching his best friend service the beautiful woman made him instantly envious.

"I've never forgotten that night, Mistress."

"Nor should you." She eyed him with the air of a headmistress, her dark eyes intent upon his as he arose. "And do not presume intimacy because of our previous encounter, Franklin. You disappoint me."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Yes, you are sorry, Franklin. It seems that you need to be taught how to remember your place." She tucked two fingers under his chin and pulled his eyes up. "Do you agree?"

Frank's face reddened as he lowered his eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

"We'll settle up later." She lowered her hand and turned those dark eyes toward Daniel who immediately dropped to his knees, lowering his eyes to the floor. "And who is your friend?"

"Daniel. He wanted to meet you."

"And what makes you think that I'd want to meet a friend of yours?"

"He's better than I am, Mistress.Much better."

"Much better? What's that mean?"

"He's born to serve."

Franklin's words struck a note of interest in her and she turned to Daniel's prostrate form. "Is he right? Are you looking for someone to serve?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And how do I know you're serious?"

"My word, Mistress."

"I don't know you. So how do I know that your word is truthful?"

"You don't, Mistress, but I am willing to do anything you ask."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

She made a noise that expressed her disbelief in him, circling around him. "I don't know why I should believe anyone that's a friend of Franklin's, but stand up." Daniel stood, his eyes still cast downward and nervous shivers running through his body. "Take off your clothes."

Daniel didn't hesitate because he knew that she would immediately write him off and he wanted her to take him seriously. It was obvious that she could have anyone she wished and it was just as obvious that she hadn't found what she was looking for. Despite the merriment that surrounded her, he'd caught a glimpse of unhappiness in her eyes. He undressed as quickly as possible, dropping his clothing on the floor around him without a care and remained standing as she walked around him, sizing him up like a fresh cut of beef.

"You're not hard."

"I'm awaiting your order, Mistress."

A shiver ran through him when the sleeve of her robe caressed his back, followed by her hand. Her palm was warm and soft and her light perfume filled his nostrils, calming his nerves. He hoped that his body was good enough for her. She reached between his legs and palmed his flaccid cock, stroking it in an effort to make him hard. He closed his eyes and drew upon his slave training, willing himself to remain limp while she massaged him. After a few minutes, she arose and he glimpsed a wry smile on her face.

"You have very good willpower."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Have you had formal training?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Daniel stood quietly while she made another circuit around him, her hand now tracing his strong shoulders, then moving down his arms to his hands. For a moment, her fingers rested against his, the pads gently touching his and a thrill raced through him when her eyes met his. "What are you looking for?"

"Someone to serve, Mistress."

Something in his voice had touched her. He saw the change in her eyes and his heart leaped in joy. "You understand what that means?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Fine. Stay here. I'll be right back."

He heard the rustle of silk as she moved away and finally allowed himself to breathe. Frank arose to his feet, brushing his pants off and snickered loudly. "Don't you look stupid!"

"Doesn't matter."

"Standing stark naked in the middle of hundreds of gawking people isn't stupid?"

"No. Not where she's concerned."

"She's just playing with you, Danny. She hasn't had a partner in years."

Daniel ignored his friend's jealous words. He knew he'd felt something. Heknew it and he knew she had as well. "If you'd do me the favor of hanging my clothes on that chair over there, I'd be grateful."

Frank just stared at his friend and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. Whatever. It's your funeral."

Minutes stretched and became hours and people continue to walk by him, occasionally touching him but mostly laughing at him. It seemed that everyone knew why he was there; they just couldn't believe that he wasstill waiting for her. Three hours later, Daniel began to worry that Frank was right, that she had just been playing with him when he heard her soft voice behind him.

"Still here?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Franklin left an hour ago. I hope he wasn't your ride."

"No, Mistress."

"You've made an impression on me ... uh, what was your name?"

"Daniel, Mistress."

"Daniel. Are you interested in becoming my personal slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

He felt her place something on his shoulder. "Be there tomorrow at eleven and don't be late." She raised his head, giving him a gentle smile. "You are dismissed until tomorrow."

Daniel didn't move until he was sure that she'd left and his fingers sought out the object resting on his shoulder. It was a business card with an address printed on it. With shaking fingers, he raised it to his lips and kissed it, hoping against hope that she was the answer to his dreams.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers