Office Slave

Story Info
She finds herself in an awkward situation.
1.8k words
3.95
203.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were sat at your desk, the room dark around you as sat at your computer... you thought everyone had gone home and were sat working on the computer when a new email flashed... It was a story from one of your favorite writers... as you started to read you could feel your juices begin to flow.

Your fingers slipped under your business skirt to slowly rub your damp panties, pulling them to one side you slip a finger inside yourself, moaning softly as you slowly rub little circles round and round...

You quickly pull up a couple of websites and begin furiously working your slit when you notice a flashing Icon in the corner of the screen... someone lese is logged onto the system and can see everything you are looking at... you freeze... suddenly there is a light knocking on the door.

You try to straighten yourself up and open the door, shutting down everything on the PC... as you open the door Nick walks in... Hi there... he walked in and perched on the desk, glancing at your computer screen you instantly know he has seen everything... He turns to you... smiling nastily...

"I'm afraid you turned it off to late... I already have full records of everything you were looking at Angela..."

"What..." You stutter...

"I was looking at nothing"

He just holds your stare and you crumble...

"You can't tell anyone or I will be ruined..."

You look into his eyes and see them light up with a deep pleasure...

"Well I suppose my silence could be bought..."

You stare in shock... "Your blackmailing me?" You spit at him... shocked

"Consider it a trade... my silence for something from you..."

You realize you don't really have a choice...

"Okay then, what is it you want..."

"You for tonight... to do with as I see fit..."

You can't even talk... your words stick in your throat as it filters through what he means... he stares at you knowing you won't actually have a choice about what you can do... to refuse would mean being fired... with no chance of re-employment locally...

"Okay then... I guess.... But only for tonight and you give me all the copies of the files you have..."

He smiles and nods as he walks towards you... his hands slowly sliding over your body... you shut your eyes as he squeezes your breasts... pushing away he sits on the edge of the desk...

"Strip for me my slave... and don't take your eyes off me... hide nothing as well or I will have to punish you..."

You open your eyes and see his smile, your blood running cold... you slowly unbutton your blouse and lie it on a chair... then you slowly slide your skirt off and put it nest to your blouse... next comes your bra... your face red with embarrassment. Soon you are down to just your panties as you slowly slide them down your legs... Nick smiles as your naked, shaved slit comes into view.

He motions for you to come over... slowly unzipping himself to reveal a fully hard cock... you know what he wants and slowly sink to your knees in front of him... taking the hard cock into your mouth... slowly sucking on the head... then your tongue moves up and down the sides... swirling over the sensitive underside... licking and sucking as you watch his face... you can even feel yourself starting to get wetter as you feel under the power of this man...

He suddenly lifts you up and presses you face down over the desk... bending you at the waist till your ass is in the air... you freeze knowing what he is going to do now... your legs spread wide, opening your slit... he presses his hard cock to your soaked entrance.

In one sharp thrust he enters your, driving deep inside you making you cry out... with a few short sharp thrusts he moves within you over and over... fucking your wet pussy hard and fast...

"I knew you would be wet for me slut..."

He raised himself up over you, fucking you hard and fast... you cry out as your lust over takes you... waves of pleasure radiating from you as you are fucked hard and fast, slamming into you over and over... You cry out as the first waves of a climax hit you...

As you cum hard, your body trembling with pleasure you are only partially aware of him blasting his hot cum into you... then feeling empty as he withdraws... you slowly come back and gradually become aware of other people in the room... you look round in shock and see 4 other male colleagues in the room already stripping...

"What... no..."

You cry out seeing them... Nick presses you down on the table again...

"Angela... your here for my pleasure... and it would be my pleasure to see you get fucked by these men... now do as your told slut or the deal is off..."

One of them moves in front of you... pressing his hard cock to your lips... you reluctantly open your mouth and he thrusts straight to the back of your throat... gripping your head in his hands he begins fucking your mouth even as you try and suck him...

Two others grab your hands and press them to their shaft... you slowly start jacking them off... your hands sliding up and down their hot hard shafts... caressing them and reaching further to caress their balls then back to their shafts...

The fourth guy s now between your legs... he looks at Nicks cum slowly slipping from between your red soaked lips... grabbing a nearby bottle of water he takes the cap off and thrusts it into your wet pussy forcing it deep inside, the water washing out to soak the inside making you cry out as the cool water hits your inflames cunt... slowly he works the bottle in and out of you stretching your pussy wider as the water clean you out...

He pulls the bottle out with a pop... you moan round the cock thrusting in your mouth as you suddenly feel empty but the bottle is quickly replaced by his cock, thrusting into you... fucking you hard and fast... his cock pounding in and out of you...

You cry out again and again around the cock in your mouth as you keep cumming... your juices covering the hard shaft plunging in and out of you... Nick is sat in the chair slowly stroking himself hard again as you feel the guy behind you blast his own hot cum into your trembling pussy.

He pulls out and moved to the chair... sitting down and taking a breather whilst Nick moved back behind you... grabbing another bottle of water... he pours some over your ass, working it into you... his hard cock pressed to your tight asshole... you try to cry out... telling him to stop but the cock in your mouth muffling you as Nick slowly began thrusting his cock forward...

Nick groans as he slowly buries his hard cock into your tight ass... grunting as he thrusts forward... you are making small whimpering sounds around the hard rod in your mouth... He suddenly tenses and you know what's coming... your cheeks bulge with stream after stream of hot cum filling your mouth... you try to swallow it all as he groans, his hips rocking back and forth as he fills your mouth with his hot load... as he fills you some it floods around your shaft and down over your lips and chin dripping onto the table...

As he cums into your mouth the other two guys blow their loads over you... their hot cum splashing in streams over your skin... your reach down and rub your hands across the hot cum wiping it slowly... the guy who was on the chair moves to stand in front of you... he's hard again now and you enthusiastically take him into your mouth sucking hard... your tongue working the underside of his shaft.

The pain from the shaft in your ass is slowly receding... especially as Nick's fingers are skillfully working your slit, rubbing, thrusting and rolling... making you gasp with every little movement... taking you closer and closer to that peak...

You cum even as you feel Nick tense behind you his hard cock thrusting deep making you cry out with more than just pleasure as you cum... his shaft pulsing inside you sending blast after blast of hot cum into your tight back passage.

He slowly pulls out, moaning as he does... making you cry out a little... the rest of the water pouring over his cock and your ass as he presses the bottle to your used ass forcing it inside...

The guy in front pulls out and leaves you gasping on the desk... a bottle thrust into your ass and cum all over you... you tiredly raise yourself up thinking they are finished... They are all stood around you with hard cock... they move to you lifting you and lying you down on your back...

Bending your head back one of the men you had been jacking off pushes his cock into your mouth... another moving to thrust himself deep into your pussy whilst the other two put their cocks to your hands again... You start working the shafts in your hands and mouth, licking, stroking caressing...

Meanwhile Nick is now on the table with you, kneeling over your chest... taking a handful of your sore sensitive breasts... he pours some more water between them and presses his rock hard cock between them... pressing the breasts together round his cock...

He slowly starts moving back and forth, fucking your tits... his hard cock poking out between them with every thrust back and forth... you have a cock in each hand, in your mouth, in your pussy and between your tits... you cry out again and again round the cock in your mouth as you are used by five men over and over... after a few minutes the guy in your pussy blows his load, pulling out as he cum, covering your thighs and stomach with his cum... the men whose shafts you are jacking blast forth, sending stream after stream over your stomach, face and anywhere else they can his...

Watching such a sexy figure get covered in cum the guy in your mouth cums hard... pulling out to spray your face and hair with his cum... the last loads dripping all over you... till finally Nick, his hard cock sliding back and forth between your firm breasts sends the last stream of cum all over your chest... he slowly gets off you as the other men are getting dressed... you sit up, the cum dripping from all over your body... you ache at every place but at least its over now...

Nick sees the relief on your face...

"Get dressed slut... your coming back to my place now... I have you for the night remember..."