The Business Trip

Story Info
Dream about co-workers, a pool, & being watched.
2.6k words
4.31
56.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a dream last night that seemed so realistic. I would have sworn I was there if it wasn't for the fact that I awoke in my bed with a raging hard on.

I was on a trip for work. We were traveling down to Florida for a presentation and after a long morning of meetings, my boss Ann Marie suggested we all meet up at the pool for the rest of the afternoon. Now keep in mind I work in an all female office and this lady in particular has been a fantasy of mine ever since my first interview. She is a petite woman in her 40's, with a confidence that only enhances her femininity. I quickly agreed, thinking this was a great shot at seeing Ann in something more revealing than the fitted business suits she's accustomed to wearing.

Traveling with us was a cadre of support personnel, our own marketing lead Sammie, a thick curvy redhead I've always had a connection with. She's always seemed to have a wild side that intrigued me.

Virginia, who ran our QC division, is a tall willowy woman with large firm breasts.

Finally, reserved little Kim, at 4'-10" and no more than 90 pounds soaking wet, the smallest of the group.

After a quick shower and shave I arrived at the pool wearing my new swimsuit. I bought it in New York on a previous trip, it was one of those tight short things like sport briefs but striped and made of Lycra or some similar material. Not a "nut hugger" or "banana hammock" more like what James Bond wore in those 60's movies. At least that's how they sold me at Saks'.

I first saw our crowd from across the pool, and my goodness what a sight. They had chosen a spot away from the shadow of the hotel in the direct sun. All four wore bikinis, I thought at least Kim would have opted for the dreaded one piece, but no, she was clad in a skimpy triangle top with flowered boy shorts and looking fabulous.

As I quickly became aroused, I regretted my own choice for tight fitting attire. I couldn't deter my mind from filling with erotic thoughts. I tried to cover the distance between us quickly and nonchalantly while casually covering myself with a towel. I pulled up a chaise and settled down between Ann Marie and Sammie. Let me say this, Ann certainly did not disappoint, she had a hard little body that made my heart quicken. Her slight features set off by the most amazing smile. I did my best to not appear flustered, keeping my eyes up, and trying not to be caught gawking. That was of no use with Sammie around, She noticed my predicament and relished it.

"Ever been surrounded by so many beautiful women Jase?" She asked teasingly.

"Only everyday at the office." I answered, proud of my clever retort.

"Oh you're too smooth." Ann Marie said with a chuckle as she adjusted her straps, trying to avoid a tan line.
Sammie wasn't going to let me off that easy, "It's not everyday you see us half naked though." She quipped.

"True." Is all I could muster.

I pulled my dark sunglasses down, hoping to take in this visual paradise without getting caught. With my eyes shaded I could finally savor the scene before me. I leaned back in my chair half propped up to improve my view. Virginia was quietly applying lotion, her large tits barely contained in a blue over the shoulder number. Each sweeping motion of her hand made her chest sway back and forth. Sammie, true to her nature had the skimpiest of string bikinis. The thin white fabric did little to hide her pronounced nipples. She made it easy to imagine her nude, and I'm sure she knew it. Kim was laid out on her back, flattening her belly and making her unusually pert breasts stand apart from her chest like two mounds of ice cream.

My favorite of course was Ann Marie. This is what I've always wanted to see. She is about 5'-2", dark brunette hair to her shoulders, and her eyes are a deep green. She has a way of looking into me that seems to touch my soul. I've caught myself day dreaming more than once just talking to her in the office, lost in those beautiful eyes. Her suit was stunning as well, a small white string top with green polka dots, that she filled well with what appeared to be a small B cup. Her tanned, muscled frame narrowed at the waist and flared generously at the hips covered only in low rise black bottoms. To me, this woman has the body of a goddess and has always been a living fantasy for me.

It wasn't long before Ann Marie spoke up, something about our business plan or whatever. I wasn't paying attention and Sammie noticed then piped up.

"There's no way he's paying attention, Ann." She said. Then, "He's probably checking us out under those glasses."

"Huh?" I said not knowing what was up.

They all burst out laughing and I chimed in so as not to appear too guilty.

"See?" She told the rest of the group.

I just laid back in my chair and feigned indifference.

"I'm burning up, I'll be right back." Sammie said as she strolled over to the pool.

I was relieved to have the heat off me for a moment. I could finally relax, we all made small talk. Our presentation had gone well and there was definitely hope the job was ours. I became more comfortable and let my towel fall beside me. My cock was finally calm and the new suit showed no signs of arousal. Then Sammie came back.

She had cooled off in the pool alright, but what I failed to realize at first was that the sexy white suit of hers was now as transparent as wet tissue. Her closely shaved mound was clearly exposed, as were here nipples which stood out as if made of rubber. She made a point to take her time toweling off in front of me. Thank goodness I still had my glasses on. Her light skin glistened in the bright hot sun. As she finally sat down, she adjusted her chair to face mine, saying something about the sun being too bright. I noticed a slight wry grin on her full lips as she laid back down. She was doing this on purpose! That little hussy.

I took the opportunity to jab back at her for her past remarks, "You might as well go nude Sam.'" I said.

"Oh, so you are checking us out?" She replied.

I was a bit cornered now but countered, "It's hard not to notice when a girl walks by naked."

"I can see... it's very hard." She chuckled. playing with her words.

The group picked up on her allusion and turned to me, their eyes locked on my crotch. I had forgotten the towel was now beside my chair. With all her teasing, my cock had become rigid as a tent pole. I looked down to see my new suit accenting the situation to the utmost. My erection was straining against the thin fabric, even the veins on the shaft were clearly visible. I tried to adjust myself but the friction only made matters worse. Now the head was peeking out and a drop of precum was shining in the crisp Florida sun. As a last and obvious resort, I reached for my towel, and tried to sit up. I made some lame excuse about a headache and began to gather up my things to head back to the room.

Sammie said, "Oh come now Jase! Don't run off! Here, take this. It'll help your head." And she handed me a pill.

I took it quickly without thinking. She giggled as I chased it down with the cool glass of iced tea she offered. Sammie leaned over to Virginia and said something quietly to her. Virginia gasped and looked toward me. Then I heard them all begin to whisper to each other and taking quick glances in my direction. I thought it was just the erection I was sporting. I apologized for my condition and told them I guess I need a new swimsuit. The situation had embarrassed me to the point that the pressure in my cock had started to subside. I closed my eyes and laid back trying to forget what just happened and think of baseball.

Just when I thought my trials were over, the situation worsened. My cock suddenly went from half mast to a full raging hard on. All was still well though. I still had my trusty towel to camouflage me. This went on for what seemed like an hour, my ever stiffening shaft beginning to show even through my cover.

Then Sammie asked, "Feeling better?"

Now I knew something was up. I raised my dark sunglasses to see that they had formed a little semi circle around me. Even Ann Marie had adjusted her chair for a closer look. I was startled.

"What?" I asked.

"I just asked if you were feeling better." Sam cooed.

"He looks fine to me." Said Ann.

Sammie acted worried. "Oh no, I think I gave you the wrong pill. That was my boyfriends Viagra!"

Sitting up now, I took off my glasses and found all of them looking at my crotch. Ann's full tits were now tipped by small sharp nipples, her hips curved as she sat up in her chair. Virginia was to the right, her mouth half open her eyes darting between Sammie and my flagrant bulge. Kim was behind Virginia, one of her hands resting on V's shoulder, the other covering her mouth unconsciously. I knew I was in trouble.

"Looks like you've created quite a situation her Sam.'" Said Ann.

My heart jumped at the sound of her voice. She sounded calm and composed, but very interested.

"I'm really sorry guys!" I stumbled on my words. "I'll head up to my room, sorry, really." I said.

"No, no that's not necessary." Said Ann Marie. She went on, "We're just fine, if you are."

My mind was racing at this point, I'd always fantasized about being watched, but this was far beyond anything I could have imagined. Knowing now that my exposure was not only okay, but encouraged as well.

I allowed myself to feel the warm air, the soft scent of cocoanut wafting through the slight breeze. My cock pulsing in my suit, the head again peeking out from beneath the tight waistband. I tried to act cool.

"I think Sammie owes you an apology." Ann Marie scolded.

"I'm so sorry Jase." Sam mocked, then said, "But you're just too easy a target. We all know what you do in the bathroom at work."

The other girls were shocked. Not at the idea that I masturbated at work regularly, but that Sammie called them out for knowing about it.
Sammie went on, "We always talk about the sounds you make in there. You must know how flimsy those walls are. Heck, I even caught Ann Marie eaves dropping once!"

Ann Looked sternly at Sammie, "I told you I was just looking for drawings!" She exclaimed.

"Oh come now Ann, we've all done it." Sammie soothed her.

I looked around and saw all four women nod their heads in unison.

"Oh damn!" I thought. "There goes a perfectly good job."

"OK, that's enough Sammie" Ann chided. Then said, "The question is what do we do now. Poor Jase has a problem that I know he wants to take care of."

"Why don't you just do what you do at work?" Kim asked shyly.

They all half nodded.

I caught Virginia biting her lower lip. Sammie was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Ann looked at me with those big green eyes and said, "Go ahead Jase, it's ok."

That was all I could stand. Sitting right there at the hotel pool, the concrete radiating heat like a hot rock against my feet, I reached for my shorts and slid them down so that my cock could spring free.

Kim gasped a little, Sammie winked, Virginia reached for her lotion, and Ann looked around to see if anyone was nearby. It was still early afternoon on a Wednesday and the hotel was deserted.

"Everyone is at work I guess." Ann said as she brought her head back around to look at me.

Virginia held out the lotion for me. "I know you like this." She said. She gave a sly smile then said, "We run out of hand lotion all the time at work, and besides, we heard a squishing sound last week coming from the bathroom... I just assumed..."

I stopped her there. "Yes, thanks that'd be great." I said and held out my upturned palm as she squeezed out a generous portion, filling my hand.

"That's too much!" Said Sammie. "We want to see his cock, not lotion."

I was lost now. I let my hand fall to my aching dick. Pleasure shot through me like electricity at the mere touch of my hand. I could hear assorted sighs and cooing from the girls as I began to luxuriously stroke myself. I could feel beads of sweat running down my chest both from nerves and the relentless heat. Every few strokes I'd look up to survey them. Kim had one hand down her bottoms and was obviously masturbating along with me. Virginia was casually kneading her right breast with one hand, her other was on her shoulder holding Kim's. Sammie was leaning in to get a closer look and smiling. Ann Marie was squirming in her chair, her hands neatly in her lap. I knew that after all that teasing and attention I couldn't last long. I asked Sammie for a towel, she reached down to pick up the one I came with.

Ann Marie pushed the towel away saying, "No, I want to see him cum on himself."

Sammie giggled and returned to her position. I looked back to Ann, she looked deeply into my eyes and smiled. I heard Kim let out a quick "yelp!" before catching herself and restraining her voice as she gripped Virginia's shoulder for support. That sent me over the edge. I arched my back, my hand stopped pumping, my ass clenched and cum shot out of me. The first spurt was small but went the furthest landing on my chest. Then came three long jets covering my stomach. The remaining cum simply oozed out of me, running down my hand to rest in a puddle at the base of my cock. Ann suddenly reached over and expertly milked the last few drops from my softening shaft. I was spent.

Ann asked for the aforementioned towel, and wiped her hand clean. "Well ladies." She said, then, "Looks like its time to clean up. Who wants to help Jase upstairs?"

Sammie jumped up, "I'll take him!"

"Oh no you don't, I'm coming too!" Virginia said excitedly.

"Can I watch?" Kim asked.

"You know what." Ann Marie announced. "I've got a suite. Lets all meet in my room in 15 minutes."

Virginia helped me stand and wrapped her towel around my waist. She picked up my swim suit and stuffed it in her bag.

Sammie was grinning almost wickedly as she took my hand and began to lead me back towards the hotel. Already my cock was beginning to throb again as my imagination went into overdrive. I wondered what exactly would be in store for me once they got me inside. I had a feeling that it was going to be one very interesting evening.