Ghost Hubby Haunting Ch. 01

Story Info
Unfaithful wife faces husband's vindictive ghost.
1.8k words
3.93
69.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

"I just don't think it's a good idea, Andrea. I remember how it was, right before he left us that night, furious over your infidelity. He was boiling with rage. He could well have crashed specifically because of that. In any case, there's a terrible aura in this house. For once, listen to me- I am a Wiccan, you know! Don't hold that seance tonight!"

Andrea Wallace had always been somewhat reckless, and this seance idea was just her newest, and worst, idea at that. She had shoplifted, committed fraud and blackmail a few times, and finally cheated on her husband, leading to the confrontation that may well have led to his car wreck. He was normally a very careful driver, so what else could have explained his fatal accident?

Marla, her best friend, never understood her friend's monogamous marriage, but she respected them for holding to their principles. The thing that bothered her was the hypocrisy of her friend espousing monogamy and then cheating on her husband. Marla was a swinger, not a cheater, and knew that the differences lay in honesty and fairness. Swinging was open and mutual, whereas cheating was dishonest and unfair.

The worst thing was that Marla knew this field of expertise, this area of magic, better than her friend. She wished that she would listen to her for once. Out of all the people to listen to, she should have chosen her Wiccan friend. The "3 times rule" was real in Marla's opinion. Whatever you did to someone else, always came back to you three times over.

There were times when Marla just shook her head at the whole "naughty girl", double life approach that Andrea was choosing for herself. Believing something to be wrong, she took pleasure in doing exactly that thing!

Marla knew that this was going to get Andrea into serious trouble sooner or later, and she feared that this was the time. She felt chills up her spine when she remembered Alexander Wallace's last words to his wife, in his confrontation with her.

"Andrea, how the hell could you do this to me, to us? I promised you fidelity, swore off other women for you, and this is how you repayed me! You lied to me, denied me sex, and took an unfair advantage in our relationship. What's worse, this was while I was masturbating to avoid cheating on you, because of my high libido!

"You broke our wedding vows to 'forsake all others'. Remember those? You were the one wanting monogamy, and now you've done this? I am too disgusted with you to tolerate your presence at the moment. I am going for a drive!"

The sick thing was that Alexander was totally correct in his description of the situation. She had betrayed her vows in 2 ways: denying him sex, and cheating on him with several men, not just one.

The latest affair was the only one he knew about, but she had been a real slut, sleeping with her boss, her co-workers, and everyone else in the company who wanted to spread her legs. Andrea had pushed him, and he had naturally pushed back, as he should!

When he left to drive that night, Marla had the oddest feeling of dread. She knew that this night would change everything. Alexander's death, she now feared, was just the start of the change. All of Andrea's evil deeds were going to come back to, literally, haunt her this time! Sometimes, Marla wondered why she bothered to be the best friend of an unethical person like Andrea.

What would happen wondered Marla, in total panic. Well, anyway, she had to be present, because as a witch, she would have to limit the damage and protect her friend as best as she could. She only hoped that Alexander would not haunt her, as well, for being Andrea's friend. She knew that something horrible would happen tonight, and she feared that she knew exactly it would be.

That night, several of Andrea's friends: Cherry, Marina, Susan, and Michelle, were there, as well as Marla. They were all excited, though perhaps a little worried, especially Marina, whose Jewish faith specifically forbade this sort of activity.

As expected, Michelle, a lesser witch, was the medium. That in itself bothered Marla. She doubted that Michelle was experienced enough to understand what she was channeling through her own body.

"Oh, spirits of this house, whomever you may be, listen to us, as we call upon you. We are seeking communication with all spirits that may rest here, in the afterlife, in the spirit world. Enter me, now, and speak to us through me!"

Everything seemed normal for a second, and then suddenly, Michelle's eyes glazed over, and her pupils looked dilated and vacant. A new voice and presence filled the room: a distinctly masculine persona.

"Bitch!" she unexpectedly screamed.

"What?" Susan asked.

"Not you, ma'am, THAT one! My wife, my widow, the lying, cheating bitch! You cheated on me, Andrea! I died because of my wrath, when I went out to drive and clear my head from the pain and rage about your adultery! I crashed because of you!"

Andrea was terribly pallid upon hearing this- Alexander was speaking through Michelle! He was still enraged at her! What would he do to her? She knew now, too late, that she should have listened to Marla. Her Methodist background gave her no preparation for this kind of matter. A Wiccan would know it better, and Marla was the head of her coven.

Michelle then grasped Andrea by the throat, nearly choking her! She breathed into her mouth, with an obvious intent to scare her, and screamed obscenities at her. She then ripped Andrea's blouse, tore it off of her, and fondled her breasts. She hiked up Andrea's skirt, and shoved her fists into Andrea's pussy.

Everyone watched in shock and horror. Michelle was raping Andrea, and it was obviously Alexander that was making her do it! Then, he abruptly left Michelle and entered Susan. Susan went over to Marla, threw her onto the floor, and ripped off her clothes as well.

She then landed on top of Marla and started riding her like a lesbian, rubbing her rug against the other. Evidently Marla was partly to blame, in Alexander's opinion, for helping her conceal the affair.

Marla struggled under the unexpectedly strong new Susan, as Susan planted a French kiss on her lips, and moved down to her pussy, eating it with gusto. What's worse, Marla seemed to enjoy it! Susan then turned Marla over, grabbed her butt, spread her cheeks, and started tossing her salad, right in front of Andrea.

"See, wifey, I can play now, too! I am taking revenge for your affair, plus I'm dead, so that frees me from my wedding vows! I have to admit that Marla's ass tastes better than yours- a lot better!"

Alexander was clearly rubbing Andrea's face in his new, posthumous freedom from their unhappy marriage. He was deliberately humiliating her, by describing the greater pleasure that he derived from rimming Marla, her own best friend.

The worst part was the growing satisfaction that Marla was showing with her ravishment. There was no longer any pretense of resisting him/her! Alexander, through Susan, was pleasuring Marla, and she loved it! Maybe he didn't blame Marla so much after all?

After grabbing Marla and rimming her for a while, Alexander Wallace, possessing Susan's body, began to insert his fingers into her ass. There was no lube, so it took some effort, and Marla was in some pain for a while. Still, she found herself enjoying this experience of being sodomized by Alexander's ghost.

"I think that Marla is liking this, don't you, Andrea?" Susan/Alexander said to Andrea.

Mrs. Wallace was too frightened at this point to respond as she saw her friend, inhabited by the spirit of her dead husband, bring Marla to orgasm with her fingers. The witch's pleasure was evident, with her panting and low groans as her bottom was fingered.

Having enjoyed her, Alexander switched his focus, seizing Andrea again, and this time, shoving his fist into her pussy. There was no preparation, no effort to ease it into her sex.

It was a brutal, violent invasion of her body, not a gentle or passionate penetration. His widow shrieked in agony as she felt the hand reaching as deep inside her cunt as possible.

"Please, Alex, don't do this anymore," Marla begged him.

"It's not just hurting Andrea now. You've hurt me, Susan, and Michelle, as well as the others who have had to witness you raping us. Please stop it."

"You were her friends, and you didn't tell me what she was doing! You betrayed me!" the ghost angrily spoke out of Susan's mouth.

"Now, I will have my revenge on all of you arrogant bitches! I died because of your betrayal!"

"You shouldn't have driven in your anger, Alex. Some of the blame for your death is your own!" Marla pointed out, scared as she was now.

"I had to escape, and that was the only I could! Don't you get that I killed myself on purpose, and she drove me to it!"

"What do you want from us?" Michelle fearfully asked the spirit that had recently possessed her.

"I want to make you suffer!" the specter exclaimed.

"I want to have fun and a laugh at your expense, just as you did at mine! Admit it, all of you laughed at me behind my back, knowing that I was a cuckold! Now, it's my turn to laugh, and you can't stop me or get back at me for it!"

"Ok, we're guilty of that, but, surely, when you're done punishing us, you'll let us go, right?" Cherry asked, trembling.

"I'll let you go when I've decided to, not before! In the meantime, I'll have my way with all of you!"

At that, he applied some lube to Andrea's anus, and then thrust 3 fingers at once into her butt. Despite the lube, which wasn't nearly enough, she screamed in pain as the digits probed her rear end.

After a few minutes, he added a fourth finger, and then his thumb, fisting his wife's ass to her horror. She was stretched out considerably, and it soon reached the point that she started bleeding a bit from her torn asshole. The others just watched in total shock.

Alexander continued this double fisting for several minutes, which no one bothered to actually count, since it felt like it would never end. Andrea was sobbing from the sheer pain of her sodomized bum. It was "on fire", as the saying goes, and even the angry ghost realized that she needed medical attention.

"Go bring some bandages and a vibrator, Marla. If you obey my commands, it will go easier for you. If you don't comply with my plans, you will suffer even worse. Do it now!" he instructed Marla.

Alexander grinned as she left for the bathroom, while the others sat on the floor with their pulses racing. Well, Andrea lay there instead of sitting anyway, since she was in far too much pain.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers