Late Night Delight

Story Info
Late night of sex spices up.
906 words
3.59
26k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torg
Torg
7 Followers

I'm still smiling. All day yesterday, my girlfriend and I were burning with desire for each other. Every time we looked at each other, a molten fire was in our eyes. We couldn't act on it, with my house full of kids all days (my wife runs a daycare -- I'm polyamorous) and people around and stuff to do. The bunch of us all watched some TV. Finally, my spice went to bed, and the only other guest finally left after Queer Eye. It was just my girlfriend and I on the couch.

We started kissing and nibbling each other, when I suggested walking down to her place five doors away. The problem is that there is no place in my house that there isn't the chance of getting surprised by children or adults. So we walked down to the apartment she shares temporarily with the recently departed guest. We got in the bedroom and instantly went into a tight clinch with tongues dancing and hands roaming. She started removing my clothes. Once she got me naked and on the bed, she started stripping for me. Then she got me on my stomach and proceeded to ever so lightly caress my very sensitive back. She punctuated it with kisses and gentle bites. I was in heaven. I then rolled over and pulled her down onto the bed.

We kissed deeply and began stroking the other's body. She rolled on top of me and straddled my hips. She started sliding, rubbing her slit up and down my dick. This felt fantastic. Then, just as I'm about to suggest getting the condom, she slipped me inside of her. I am somewhat shocked by this until I remember she's bleeding. We start rocking back and forth, thrusting in and out of her drenched cunt. She leaned down real close, and I grabbed both her tits and pushed them together. She was moaning loudly now, anticipating what I'm going to do: suck on both her nipples at once. She just about exploded. Her rhythm sped up, and we were slapping together pretty hard. She went through a couple orgasms, and then straightened up. She really was magnificent with her boobs bouncing in the air, a look of ecstasy on her face. I put my thumb on her clit and started rubbing, sending her into another series of orgasms. Her gyrations and squeals and moans had me ready to pop, when she leaned down and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. My thrusts became harder and faster. Then she bit on the nipple and the top of my head opened up. I came very hard into her, my spunk dripping out into my short curlies. I continued pumping into her and she came once more. My cock slipped out of her cum-filled snatch. She just kept rocking back and forth. My limp dick was rubbing her clit and she would not let it go. I pinched her nipples, rubbing her ass, and kissing her for all she's worth (quite a lot, really). Just when I think that my soldier won't stand up again, she started rubbing my nipples, and he perked right up. She slid me back inside her.

"What should we do now?" she said seductively.

"You could stay like you are, and I could slip from under you and take you from behind," I said just as seductively.

"That's a great plan," she replied enthusiastically, lifting one leg to let me out.

I slipped out of her and then slipped out from under her. She put her leg back down, and I positioned myself behind her. Her ass is gorgeous from this vantage point. Smooth and round. I ran my hand down her crack and pushed my fingers briefly into her pussy. Then I placed my cock at her entrance and slid home. She yelped loudly. I am sure her housemate must have heard it. I reached around and rubbed her clit while I thrust in and out of her. She just moaned and shrieked; she must have come a couple times at least. I must have been hitting her G-spot, because every in-stroke caused another squeal of delight.

I pulled out and pushed her over on her back. She looked back at me with eyes filled with fiery lust. I dove on top of her, and entered her again. Her eyes closed and she arched her back and screamed to the ceiling. I started getting a good rhythm going. Then I grabbed one of her knees and used it for leverage to pound into her toward one side. After a few strokes, I switched knees. Then I grabbed both knees, and just pounded away at her. She was loud, almost feral in her cries of ecstasy. She leaned up and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. She sucked hard and bit on it. She came again and again, and her clasping snatch and biting teeth brought me to a loud and violent climax deep within her. I collapsed on top of her, my chest rising and falling rapidly. We were both covered in a film of sweat. I kissed her deeply as my member deflated and slipped from her warm, moist sex. We were spent. We drifted off to sleep, completely satisfied, but knowing that we can never be completely satisfied for more than a short time. Our lust cannot be so easily quenched.

Torg
Torg
7 Followers