The Sausage Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Angie's sausage fun continues with orgasm after orgasm.
2k words
4.46
49.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first encounter with a sausage, Angie realised she really loved the double stimulation of being fucked and sucked at the same time. Steve had tried using a dildo and a vibrator on her before but she had never liked it. She felt the artificial cocks were too hard and uncomfortable. But she liked sausages! They were just like a real cock except not as warm and not alive but much better than a dildo anyway!

"I never realised a sausage would turn you into such a wild woman!" remarked Steve to her one day.

"I always told you I liked sausages!" teased Angie. She had always enjoyed eating sausages but the two of them had now found a new use for them! "Imagine the fun we could have if we went to Germany!" said Angie laughing at the thought of all those big German sausages.

Steve was just happy that he had found something that Angie really enjoyed. Fucking had become few and far between since the kids had arrived. The kids seemed to be around all the time and even if they weren't, the focus was always on the kids. Any time they had to themselves was limited and any opportunity for a fuck turned out to be a quickie.

A week later was Angie's birthday and Steve decided he was going to give her a day she wouldn't forget. He arranged for the grandparents to look after the kids and as usual, they both took the day off work to spend with each other on their birthdays.

On the morning of her birthday, Steve told Angie he had to rush to the office to attend to an urgent matter. He asked her to drop the kids of at his parents and he would return in a while. Angie was a little cheesed off that Steve had to go to work but agreed to drop the kids off. As soon as Angie had left, Steve packed a bag with some items and loaded them into his car. He left the house and parked in a side street and sent an SMS message to Angie on his cell-phone: "Babe. Meet me at Sun Hotel @ 10am."

Steve had arranged a booking at the Sun Hotel – a 5 star hotel in town – where they had always wanted to go.

A reply from Angie came shortly "Great. Was pissed that u had to work. See u there."

Steve replied: "Message me when u get there."

Steve made his way down to the Sun Hotel and checked in. He was given a room on the 23rd floor and the view overlooking the city was fabulous. He opened his bag and changed into a black male g-string that barely covered his cock. He pulled his pants back on again and waited.

At 9.50 he got an SMS "Here. What room?"

He typed back "2308".

Steve loved sending messages on his cell-phone albeit to his wife. It seemed covert and added a bit of spice to the whole situation. Before long, there was a knock on the door. Steve opened the door to see his wife wearing jeans and a loose shirt – but she still looked gorgeous.

"Hello lover boy." Angie teased as she gave Steve a quick kiss. "Nice room! What happens now?"

Steve put on his most sinister voice and said "It may be your birthday but you play by my rules today. First, there is a box in the bathroom. Go and change into what's in it. Second, you may wear only what I have brought for you in the bag for the rest of the day - even if we are going out. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir!" Angie laughed as she danced into the bathroom.

She loved surprises and wondered what this one may be. She found a lovely gift wrapped box in there and when she opened it there was a lacy lingerie set inside. She quickly put it on, loving how sexy it made her feel. She danced back out into the room where Steve was still in his clothes, sitting on the chair.

"Woo Hoo!" hooted Steve in appreciation. "Now come over here slut."

Angie sauntered across to him in barely anything. The top was a dark blue lace with white trim. It was very low cut and accentuated her breasts. The top opened up just below the breasts and cascaded down stopping just below the navel. The panties were white lace with dark blue trim and were extremely see through. The entire ensemble left very little to the imagination. The lace teased her nipples as she walked and they were hard and pointy. Her pussy was already moist with anticipation. She moved across the room and sat in Steve's lap. He kissed her mouth hungrily, massaging her ass as he did so. She pulled him close to her, feeling his hardness through his pants. Steve pushed her off him and stood up.

"Kneel bitch" he said. She smiled and kneeled before him.

Steve slowly pulled down his pants to reveal his g-string. "Oohhh! Sexy!" cooed Angie. She reached up and played with his cock through the underwear. She ran her fingers over his arse, running her fingers under the straps. Her pussy was juicing, she had never seen him in such sexy underwear before and it was turning her on. She pulled his cock out of the flimsy cloth and sucked the head, tasting the pre-cum. Still on her knees, she pulled him toward her and swallowed his cock, bobbing her head back and forth.

Steve reached down and grabbed her tits, pinching hard on the nipples. She flinched but continued sucking. He squeezed harder and she felt a jolt go through her pussy.

Suddenly he pushed her face away and barked "Enough slut! Get on the bed."

Angie climbed on to the bed and lay flat. Steve knelt down and pushed the panties aside and licked her pussy. She was so creamy. Angie moaned and pushed back at him. He peeled of her panties and threw them on the chair. Then he buried his face in her crotch and licked with earnest, dipping his tongue into her and tasting her cream. Angie reached down and spread her pussy lips for him, holding them open and exposing her clitoris. He licked harder concentrating on her nub and ever so often dipping into her pussy. Her breathing became raspy and it wasn't long before her hips bucked and she came. She lay on the bed, her thighs still splayed and Steve still lying between them.

"Didn't you bring any foodstuff?" she asked wickedly.

Steve smiled and got off the bed and walked to his bag. He unzipped it and pulled out a large Bratwurst, about 7 inches long and at least 3 inches wide.

"You wanted to go to Germany and try the sausages, I brought one here for you!" Steve said as he waved the large sausage in the air.

Angie's eyes grew wide. The sausage was huge! She felt a tingle in her pussy as she wondered how it was going to fit into her. Steve walked back to the bed and placed the sausage next to her feet. He lifted her foot and started to massage it slowly. Angie loved massages and massaging her feet never failed to send tingles straight to her pussy. Steve massaged each foot in turn, taking some time to suck on her toes.

Angie moaned responsively, her body relaxing and her pussy starting to juice up again. Steve moved his hands higher and massaged her calves, then her thighs. Finally he reached her pussy and her massaged around the lips, not touching her pussy but massaging all around it. Angie closed her eyes and moved her hips slowly, enjoying the massage. Steve leaned forward and ran his tongue up and down her slit. Her labia were swollen with lust and Steve sucked one lip into her mouth.

"Mmmm, suck me lover, suck me." Angie squealed.

He went to work on her pussy, licking and sucking her labia and clitoris. He could taste her juices flowing freely. Steve reached over and picked up the Bratwurst and ran it up and down her moist slit. Giving her pussy one last lick, he positioned the sausage at her opening and slowly pushed it in.

"Ahhh, gently! It hurts!" yelled Angie as the thick girth of the sausage struggled at her tight pussy.

Steve pulled it out and licked her pussy again, opening it wide with his fingers as her did so. He applied some saliva on the sausage as well and then positioned it back at her fuck hole. He pushed the well lubricated sausage in as he held her lips open. "Uuunnnnhhhh!" Angie moaned as she felt the sausage penetrate her and spread her pussy. She had never felt anything so wide in her before and as Steve pushed it slowly into her she felt her pussy walls stretching. Steve pushed it in until all 7 inches were almost into her. Angie could feel the sausage pressing against her cervix. "God Steve, its too deep, it's a bit uncomfortable." she said.

Steve pulled it out a little and then started his licking at her clitoris. Angie felt stuffed.

"Move it in me, please!" she pleaded.

Steve kept up his licking and slowly moved the sausage in and out of her. The thickness of the sausage rubbed in her and she started to get slick. The slicker she got, the easier the sausage pistoned inside of her. Steve climbed over her into a 69 position. Angie reached up and pulled his cock into her mouth. Steve pulled out the sausage till just the tip was at her entrance and then slammed it back in. Again, he pulled it out and slammed it back in while continuing his tongue assault on her clitoris.

Angie's pussy was on fire. Steve fucked her with the sausage like it was an extension of himself. Angie could feel the heat of an orgasm building deep within her and her pussy was clasping at the sausage as it hammered in her. Steve worked the sausage harder and faster in her. His tongue was working magic on her clit and he had a hard time licking her as her hips were bucking and twisting. Her mouth was working frantically on his cock and the sausage pummelled in her.

Steve could hear her mewling and moaning around his cock as she sucked it hard, with a passion he had never seen her do. She had her hands on his arse, pulling his deeper into her mouth. He fucked the sausage deeper into her and licked her in time with her sucking. He could feel the cum building in his balls as her hips twisted wildly and her cock muffled moans became louder. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, the sausage hammered into her.

Her orgasm started her hips bucking up, her arse lifted high in the air as Steve continued hammering the sausage into her. Wave after wave of tremors shot through her as she had a wild orgasm but Steve didn't stop pummelling the sausage in her pussy. Just as she came down from her orgasm, another one hit her. She sucked wildly on Steve's cock as her body flailed wildly. She felt Steve's cock swell and spit its cum into her mouth.

Greedily she sucked as shot after shot of hot cum hit the back of her mouth and slithered down her throat. Steve slowed down his licking and hammered the sausage one last time into her well-used cunt. He lay on top of her, as she continued to suck the last bits of cum out of his cock. Her thighs still twitched from the intense double orgasm that she had just enjoyed. Steve raised himself off her, his chin dripping with her cum.

"Phew, that was wild babe." he said as he looked down at the sausage still buried in her. Angie could only smile weakly in response.