Phone Sex

Story Info
Mike's new mobile phone leads to an exciting discovery.
845 words
3.96
54.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Mike's 18th birthday he had off his mom and dad a pay as you go mobile phone. He'd never had a phone before and was exited that he could now text his friends and give girls his mobile numbers and even get some of his fiends to send him some of the port they had been sent.

One of the other things was that he could now phone was the sex phone lines. He'd rang one before but quickly put the phone down when the disclaimer told him to get permission off the bill payer. He had told his Dad that he had phoned a competition hot line so when the bill came through no questions were asked.

His mom and dad had gone out for the day so he was all-alone in the house. Quickly Mike pulled out his recently purchased porn magazine and flipped through to the advert he had seen. The picture was of a blonde haired girl with big boobs, her hands down her white panties and a phone between her shoulder and ear. Mike had seen this earlier and decided that this was going to be his first call on his new mobile.

He undressed and dialed the number kneeling on his bed with his cock slowly rising as he touched it in excitement.

" Hello" said a sexy female voice "Who's that?"

" Mike " he replied nervously.

"Hi baby my name is Katie-Ann. What are you doing baby?" said the sexy voice.

"I'm naked on my bed with a hard cock" replied Mike.

"Oooooo you naughty boy" said Katie-Ann "You will have to do something for me as you are so naughty."

"Yes " sighed Mike beginning to wank his cock faster.

"Yes Mistress Katie-Ann" replied Katie-Ann sternly.

"Yes Mistress Katie-Ann" Mike replied quickly and got a little worried.

" Are you at home Mike?"

"Yes"

"Is it your home?"

"No it's my mom and dads."

"Oh lovely my little darling. Are you a very excited boy now?"

"Yes Mistress Katie-Ann I've very excited."

"Well then I want you to go into you mommies bedroom."

"Ok" said Mike walked across the hall to his mom and dads room. Luckily it was dark so the curtains were all closed.

" Now baby I want you to open you mommies pantie drawer".

Mike froze this wasn't what he had expected at all.

"No I don't want to I…………"

But before h could answer she butted in.

" You will do as I say. I have your mobile number and I'm sure you mom and dad would love to know you are phoning sex lines"

Mike didn't know what to do. Should he hang up but part of him was a little excited about be dominated by a woman h had not met.

"Ok Mistress Katie-Ann I'm opening the drawer" and he opened his mom's top drawer and saw a selection of her silky underwear.

"Tell me what you see my sweet little baby" said Katie-Ann.

"There is lots of frilly panties in blue, white, pink and red of different types" replied Mike shaking with excitement.

"Pick a pair of pink frilly ones for me" and Mike picked up a pair he his hands.

"I want you to put them on now" she demanded and Mike quickly stepped into them and pulled them up over his erect cock.

"Are they tight on you? Are they pulled up tight around your bum and stiff member?" asked Katie-Ann.

"Yes " sighed Mike. "I've never worn panties before but these are really getting me excited"

"Good boy" said Katie-Ann. "Now slowly play with you cock in them as I've a special surprise for you."

Mike slowly slipped his hand into his mommies' panties and began to wank his stiff cock. His balls were already stiffing and he knew he wouldn't last long.

"I'm wearing pink panties as well baby" whispered KatieAnn. "I'm got no bra on and by big 36DD boobs are wobbling as I touch myself."

Mike began to wank faster and closed his eyes thinking of Katie-Ann and he massive boobs.

"My hands are slipping into my panties now and guess what baby?"

"What" moaned Mike furiously wanking his cock.

"I've got a cock too"

This sent Mike over the edge and he began to cum in his mommies' panties.

"Yes baby shoot you load in your mommy's panties. Oh yes you naughty boy you're making me cum in my panties now. Oh you are so good and so naughty" moaned Katie-Ann

Mike finally finished cuming. He'd not cum that much in all the times he had masturbated and it was dripping down his legs.

"Thank you" he signed.

"I'll call you honey" said Katie-Ann and put the phone down.

"Oh yes" signed Mike fondling his cock in his moms spunk filled panties.

I hope you like my first attempt at writing a story let me know what you think and what you pantie wearing fantasies are. Maybe I can write one for you or you can write one for me.