The Artist's Model

Story Info
Young man comes to model for female artist.
2.1k words
3.98
553.3k
13
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. I wiped my hands on my jeans and went to open the door. A young man stood in the hallway with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Mrs Reed?" he asked.

"MISS Reed," I said. "That's me."

"I'm Tommy," he said. "The model."

Ah, yes, the model. The model I'd hired. I'd been so involved in my latest project that I'd forgotten about this.

"Come in," I said, and backed away from the door.

He followed me into the gallery. I put away the clay I'd been working on and put up a clean, fresh canvas.

"Where can I... undress?" said Tommy.

"Oh, you can just put your clothes on that chair in the corner," I said.

Acrylic colors or pastels?

"You mean... right here?" he said.

I looked up.

"If you're shy, you've chosen the wrong profession," I told him.

He took his jacket off, looking a little embarrassed.

"I'm only doing this to make a little extra money," he said. "I'm really an actor."

"That's nice," I said, absent-minded.

I decided to go for pastels.

He took off his shoes and socks, and I threw a glance at him while I prepared my crayons. He wasn't very tall, about my height, but he had a slim, muscular torso, wide arms, and slim hips. He looked sort of... compact. He turned his back at me while he took off his pants. I hoped he wouldn't turn out to be prudish, or he'd be difficult to work with.

"Do I need to take all of it off?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, frowning.

"But you're not going to paint... THAT, are you?" he asked.

"Look," I said. "I've got no interest in seeing your pride and joy. I'm an artist. This is my job. I paint people naked. If you're not comfortable with that, you might as well put your clothes back on."

He bit his lip, and pulled his briefs down. I couldn't really understand why he was shy, seeing as he had a cute, round butt as well as a muscular body. He had a spiteful pout, like a grumpy kid, when he turned around. As if he was daring me to look at his dick. To spite him back, I looked carefully at it, and nodded.

"Nice," I said. "Now, take a seat, and lets get started."

He sat down in the armchair I'd placed there. I walked over to him and arranged his position to what I wanted. He was pretty tense, and pressed himself against the back of the chair when I leaned over him to arrange his arms and legs.

"If you start feeling stiff, we'll take a short break so you can stretch your muscles a little," I said.

I picked up my charcoal and held it out to take his measures, then I made a rough sketch. The arms... and that leg... no, a little higher... what a great angle between the biceps and the hand hanging down..!

OK, I got it. Now for the colors...

"Actor, eh?" I said. "Theatre or film?"

"Anything I can get," said Tommy. "But I'd like to make it to the white screen."

"Have you done anything yet?" I asked.

More white... there was a glance of light on his left arm...

"I've been in a commercial," he said.

"Really?" I said. "Which one?"

"`Footjoy´," he said. "I'm the 23:rd head from the left in the big crowd in the background."

He smiled sarcastically, and I laughed. The guy had a sense of humor, after all. I noticed that he was a bit more relaxed now. Good. Tension makes you get tired faster, and I didn't want his tension to shine through my painting.

I kept the tone light, now that I knew that this was what he needed.

"Well, now that you've tried nude modelling, you could move on to porno movies!"

He blushed, which surprised me. I've never seen a guy over 18 blush before.

"I couldn't do that!" he said.

"Why not?" I said. "Because it's not serious acting?"

"No, it's not that," said Tommy. "But I don't think I've got what it takes."

"Yes, you do," I said, gesturing at his crotch.

"I mean... the guys in porno movies have really BIG dicks," he said. "I'm just... normal."

"That's rather unfair," I said, taking a few steps back to compare my work with the original.

Had I been using too much yellow?

"Guys in porno movies are often fat and ugly and in their 40'ies, but the girls are always young and slim and pretty, with big tits! It's like, a guy can be ugly as hell, as long as he has a big dick!"

"Yeah," said Tommy. "So I don't think a Joe Average has a chance."

"That's a pity," I said. "Women would rather watch a cute guy like you than an old geezer!"

He smiled a little awkward. He really WAS shy, I thought. How young could he be?

"How old are you?" I asked.

"20," said Tommy.

20? And still so inexperienced? So... pure?

"You have a girlfriend, Tommy?" I asked casually.

"Not right now," he said. "I had a girlfriend, but she dumped me a couple of weeks ago. She found a richer guy."

"She dumped you because you weren't rich enough?" I said. "Sorry if I'm rude, but she sounds like a slut, to me."

"Hmmmm..." he said.

"I'll bet she'll be sorry when you're a famous movie star," I said.

That shadow next to his thigh needed a little more green, it was way too reddish...

I was so focused on my work that it took some time before I noticed that he was getting a hard-on. I looked at his face. He looked very embarrassed.

"It's OK," I said. "You're nervous. It's only natural to... feel a little tense."

I put my crayons away and stretched my arms and back.

"I think we can take a short break here," I said. "Stand up and stretch your muscles a little!"

He almost fled over to where he'd left his clothes, and put his briefs and T-shirt on.

"Can I look at the painting?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. "But it's not done yet!"

"I'm just curious," he said, and walked up to me.

He inspected my work with another "hmmmmm".

"What does that humming mean?" I asked. "Do you like it or hate it?"

"I like the colors," he said. "Light and fresh. But it doesn't look very much like me, does it?"

"No, it's not supposed to," I said. "I'm not painting YOU, I'm painting your shape. You're a body. You're angles and lights and shadows."

"So I'm just a body to you?" he chuckled. "Well, isn't that nice!"

I grinned when I heard how it sounded.

"Well, you ARE a model..." I said. "Now do some stretching, and we'll continue!"

He obediently stretched all his muscles, then he stripped and took his position on the couch again.

"It's not quite right," I said, and walked over to him.

I bent down and corrected his pose to what it should be. He moaned quietly.

"What?" I said. "What's wrong? Does this hurt?"

"No..." he said. "It's just that... well, you may be used to this, but I'm not. I've only posed 2 times before, and neither of those involved any... touching. I mean, everyone stood in a circle, on a distance from me... I mean..."

I looked down. His dick was now fully erect, and pointing up at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't control this," he said. "I guess I'm not very professional."

Normally, I'd just joke such a situation away, but now... I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly kneeled down next to the couch, and took his dick in my mouth. He gasped from the shock. Had I done something wrong? Hardly. He moaned happily, and caressed my hair as I slid my tongue around the head, like it had been a lollipop. His dick was of normal length and girth, like he'd said. It matched the rest of his compact body, and stood in a bed of short, brown curls. It wasn't long, but I still couldn't get all of it in without gagging.

"Easy," he said. "Don't choke on it!"

I pulled it out and gave him a wicked smile.

"Imagine the headlines," I said. "PROMISING YOUNG ARTIST DIED FROM ASPHYXIATION - CHOKED ON DICK WHILE GIVING BLOWJOB!"

He laughed.

"I'd be the most popular guy in prison," he said. "Everyone would want to see The Killer Dick."

"But no-one would dare to blow it," I said.

"Good," he said, making a face. "I don't want to be blown by guys."

"But it's all right that I do it?" I asked, and licked the head.

He closed his eyes.

"Of course!" he said. "You're a woman. A very sexy woman..."

He moved his hand to my back, sat up, and kissed my neck right below my ear. He went on to kiss my neck and collarbone, pulled off my paint-stained sweater, and took my breasts in his hands. He squeezed them lightly, as if he was weighing them. He took my right nipple between his lips and nibbled on it, then he moved to the left one, and moved his tongue around it. Tingles ran from my breasts down to my pussy, making it moist and warm. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off my hips, down to my knees. Tommy moved his lips over my stomach, breathing warm air on my skin, and buried his face in the hair between my legs, and caressed my hips.

"You're so soft and warm," he said. "And you smell nice."

"I smell paint and turpentine," I objected.

"You smell warm skin," he insisted, and kissed my pussy. "And woman. Sexy, horny woman!"

"You got that right!" I said, and stood up.

I stepped out of my jeans and panties, then I put a foot up on the armchair, opening up my pussy for his touch. He sucked on my clit, and put 2 fingers into me. He fingered me slowly, and teased my clit with his tongue. The double stimulation made the tingling grow in strength, and when I came, my orgasm was stronger than usual. I had to grab on to him to keep from falling; my legs felt like wet clay.

"Was that good?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said. "Wonderful!"

"You look tired?" he chuckled. "Come and sit on my lap!"

I straddled his lap with my back turned against him, and he steered his cock against my opening. I sank down on him, supported myself against his knees, rose a little, careful not to let him fall out, and then I sank back down. I rode up and down on his dick, and he caressed my butt and thighs.

"You've got a gorgeous ass," he panted in my hair. "I love seeing it move up and down like that."

"I love feeling your cock go deep inside of me," I said. "It makes me so hot... oooh, yes! I'm gonna come again!"

This second orgasm used up the last bit of strength I had in my legs. I leaned back against him, helpless and tired. I couldn't have stood up if you waved a chocolate chip cookie in front of me, even!

"You're not tired already, are you?" he teased me.

"My legs are dead," I said.

He surprised me by putting his arms under my thighs and held me up in the air a bit, then he thrusted upwards, into me. He was stronger than he looked.

"This feels a little kinky," he said. "Kind of like being in a porno movie."

I giggled. It DID feel a litlle naughty to float in the air like this, and get fucked from underneath, from behind. Just like in a scene from a porno movie!

"Oh, yes, baby!" I shouted, imitating a porn star. "Fuck my cunt, baby! Yes! Yes!"

"That's so sexy!" Tommy moaned, and his thrusts became harder. "Keep talking to me, baby, it's turning me on!"

"Gimme that big, hard cock!" I moaned. "Yeah, baby! Ram it into my wet, hungry cunt! Give it to me! Yes! Harder! Harder! Make me come, you stud!"

"Oh, god!" he groaned, and pumped heavily in and out of me. "It feels so goooooood..!"

"Yeah, baby!" I continued my little show. "Come inside me! Fill me with your hot cum!"

He grunted 3 times, and then he became still. He exhaled loudly, sounding rather exhausted.

"Oh, my god," he sighed. "That was amazing!"

"Tell me about it!" I said.

"I think you can paint my portrait now," said Tommy. "I promise to sit still."

"Oh, I can't even stand up!" I said. "How about we go into my bedroom and take a little nap? Then we can go on... painting."

Tommy kissed my cheek.

"An inspired idea," he said.