A BBW Story 01

Story Info
He sat in anticipation of you.
1.3k words
4
54.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me_akron
me_akron
8 Followers

This is only one of three stories devoted to the larger ladies... Bless you all.

There are no arms on the narrow straight-backed chair. I'm sitting nude and I've just turned from the desk and I'm facing the door as you walk in and pause, study me and then slowly slide off your jacket. Next you unbutton your blouse and my cock is rising and eager for you. In a moment your short skirt with the side zipper will follow. Skirt and blouse cannot hide your full body. Your breasts are large and ripe with exciting cleavage and a valley that separates and intrigues. Your skirt is just low enough to be at the edge of your full bottom and when you lean forward it slides up exposing ample, full and delicious cheeks.

You lower the zipper and let the skirt skim down your hips and thighs, caressing them and yet clinging as it slides to pool at your feet. Your pale blue transparent panties rivet my attention and I can just make out the thin red fur beneath them at the juncture of full, inviting thighs. Your arms reach behind and your hands reach up to unclasp the bra. I watch as the pressure restraining your breasts is slowly released and they burgeon forth and you catch the cups at the side and let the shoulder straps fall. Watching my eager lips, you notice my tongue wet them in anticipation. Slowly the bra is allowed to drop and then is discarded with the skirt and blouse. Only your shoes and panties remain. The blue of the panties contrasts sharply with the fair skin of your body. Whiter breasts seem to call me. They're tipped like cherries on a mound of whipped cream, pale pink cherries of the sweetest kind.

You step forward a few paces and stand mere feet away as your hands slide inside the waistband of your panties and you kick off your shoes. You begin a slow slide for life, lowering the clingy, frail transparent covering over your hips and bend forward as you slide them to your knees. Your breasts now cascade before me and I could reach them if I wasn't already mesmerized. You straighten and raise one leg and hook a toe in the waistband to drag it down to your ankles and stand on it as you raise the other leg and pull it free. Your red hair is beautiful in the daylight of the room and your pussy is exquisite and more revealing with each movement.

Again my lips are moistened by eager tongue and my cock seems ready to burst. Already my balls are beginning to swell with my need. Three quick steps and you are straddling my knees and you stoop only slightly to lift me and place my pulsing member against my abs and move closer to trap it in position against your mons. Your pussy is even with my chest as you begin to move it slowly across me and I feel the trailing dampness that always excites me. I can smell your scent strong, sweet and close.

Your breasts are at eye height and a nipple nudges my eyelid as I reach upward and pull it into my eager mouth. You have been perspiring slightly from the jacket and your nipples are moist. They're delicious and delicate to my tongue as I inhale one and pin the other with my thumb and finger. Your nipples respond and grow firm as I slowly close my teeth and clamp with my fingers. I try to maintain an even pressure between bite and clamp while increasing it until I see you respond and reach for my head. Your hands pull me tight against your breasts and eagerly force your breast against my mouth. Your nipples are warming now. They're almost as warm as my mouth and one is covered with the wetness of my tongue as you begin a slow slide downward.

I feel your body sliding over my cock in a slow tease and reminder of what is coming soon. I feel your wet pussy gliding smoothly down and through the dark hair that runs from my nipples across my abs and down to the base of my manhood. Now the first, faint touch of your wetness has reached my head and you stop teasing me in slow up and down slides. I can feel your lips, open and soft. My head travels under the fleshy hood over your clit and I too can feel the electricity being generated within us. You sigh and release a soft moan quieter than my own.

Your body begins a slow hump of my head teasing and arousing your clit. You bring a hand down and tease yourself by pressing your clit against my head as your hips move and then gyrate. I lower one hand and place it above yours and push it harder against me as you move. Your wetness is warm on my fingers and soon they are fully moistened and you raise your self again and push my quivering member rearward to your entrance and play there a moment. You have a full hand trying to enclose me but your hand is small. You manage still to circle and tease and I can feel its pressure circling my head.

You lower your hand further and your fingers slide under, cup and raise my balls as your wrist positions me and you slowly lower yourself around me. Your tight pussy is nearly always too much. I want to explode within you but it would spoil the game and I'm so much involved and enjoying you that I won't. As you toy me deeper and your hips circle I begin to raise myself off the seat with each movement while I try to penetrate you further than you're ready to go.

You curve your back and lower your head and I taste your lips and then feel your tongue enter me. It is alive and your kiss only inflames me more. I need the depth of your pussy. I need to feel you completely, deeply around me. I want to feel your pussy stretch as I enter.

Suddenly you seem to straighten and position yourself and then you drop onto me deep and fast, very hard. Your entire body comes to life and I'm surprised and it's a moment before I respond. By this time I can feel your depth, your Labia caressing my head. You begin the long deep strokes that you know will distract me and cause me a rapid climax. You raise until I'm almost out and then drop again and again.

Just before I erupt, I reach out to your waist and hold you down hard around me. The only movement you can make is the gyration in your hips. I hold you down tight as I slide you left, far until I'm nearly out. Then I return you and continue to the other side. I'm sliding not raising but the effect is the same. My cock is stroking within you and each time when you are directly above me you are at maximum depth. My length and your depth are a perfect match as they always have been.

I feel your body tighten and your breath is being taken in gasps as I relent and stop. This drives you wild and eager for more and you begin to thrash wildly. You stand and drop and I hear you shout that it's time. I take your hips again and feed you my cock as you turn control over to me. I feel you rigid as you cum and I let you know that I'm there too and thank you as I try to drive my cock up and out through your throat.

I raise my wet finger and press it into your mouth and you move forward and kiss me. You trap that wet finger and I taste the sweetness of your cum as the final tide of my climax slips over the shore and finishes filling you. You settle and sit on me as I feel your body quiver and your pussy spasm around me. Already our juices are escaping down my thighs and onto the chair as I hold you tight with my lips against your cheek.

me_akron
me_akron
8 Followers