The Real World/Road Rules Orgy

Story Info
5 guys, 5 girls, one motel.
2.9k words
4.28
55.3k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Coral... Truth or Dare?" asked Brad.

"Hmmmm truth," the lovely large-breasted black beauty answered.

"Oh man! Have some guts Coral," said a disappointed Abe.

"Who has a bigger dick? The Miz or Abe?" Brad asked.

Coral became red in the face and started looking around the small motel room the group of MTV reality stars had checked themselves into for a hangout.

"Well? Spill the beans," urged the eager Latino beauty Veronica.

"Alright, alright! Abe... No offence, but The Miz has you beat in the dick department," Coral responded. "But he sucks at oral," she added with a smile.

"You suck at oral too," Mike "The Miz" injected, followed by a laugh from all the males.

"Why don't we see who has the biggest cock out of all five of you," requested Tonya, as she squeezed her large implanted breasts between her arms. Her nipples were rock-hard through the thin shirt she wore.

CT licked his chops and turned to look at Mike, Jacquese, Brad, and Abe.

"So if we show you our goods, then what is in it for us?" CT replied.

"Do we really need to say?" questioned Coral, pulling down the front of her black wife beater and let one of her enormous black breasts flop out for everyone's eyes. The massive orb hung down her beater, toppled with a CD sized areola and Hershey Kiss sized nipple.

"JESUS CHRIST!" exclaimed Brad. "That's one of the largest fucking natural tit I've ever seen. Besides Robin of course."

Coral tucked her large boob back inside her beater and smiled at the guys.

"Plenty more where that came from guys," teased Robin, as her own gigantic breasts were nearly spilling over the top of her spandex sports bra.

"Gentlemen. Stand up and remove shorts," commanded CT like an Army Drill Sergeant.

All five of the buff guys stood up and dropped their respective shorts.

"OH MY GOD! Mike and Jacquese," shouted Tina through her full luscious lips.

CT, Abe, and Brad had soft penises about the size of a pocket comb. Mike and Jacquese's penises were long and as thick as sausages and they weren't even at their full hard potential.

"We need to get these guys hard. Everyone pair up and do what you do best," suggested Coral.

The girls scramble around to pair up with the guy that they wanted. Some even pushed and shoved to get a guy with a bigger dick. Finally, each guy had a beautiful lady, down on her knees and face level with his cock.

"Lets suck these dicks hard," commanded Veronica, as she grabbed CT's cock and led the way for a blowjob feast.

Tina looked up at Jacquese's face and smiled at him. She then looked back face-leveled at his huge cock and gripped it with one hand.

"Damn man! I need two hands. And maybe two mouths," Tina suggested and joked.

She took Jacquese's cock in both hands and slowly inserted the massive mushroom cockhead between her large full lips. Jacquese has always admired Tina and knew that God gave Tina those huge lips for sucking his huge cock. Slowly, Tina engulfed half of Jacquese's big dick between her lips and felt it growing at the back of her throat.

"Be careful Tina. We don't want you to choke," teased Robin, as she watched sexy Tina impale Jacquese's big dick between her large lips. Her beautiful face was being lavished by Jacquese's thick patch of pubic hairs. His hanging balls slowly rocking back and forth against her chin.

Robin continued to watch Tina swallow Jacquese whole while bobbing her head up and down Brad's cock. Brad's soft cock had now hardened between Robin's own pair of large lips. Brad placed his hands behind Robin's head and pushed her face deep into his hairy crotch. Robin's mouth was full of Brad's long, hard dick. His cockhead started swelling up in the back of Robin's throat. She felt the cockhead invading her throat and rubbing up and down against the back of her mouth.

Mike had Coral resting up against the bed while he rammed his enormous cock between her huge lips. Slobber poured out of Coral's mouth and soaked Mike's big hairy balls and her chest. Mike held onto the sides of Coral's face and looked down at her taking his cock fully down her throat.

"Hmmmm Coral. I love your fucking mouth," moaned The Miz, as he stopped pushing in and out of her mouth and paused with his cock fully impale between her lips.

Coral savored the huge juicy cock in her mouth. Her tongue probed all over the cockhead and inside the peehole. She could taste The Miz's pre-cum oozing out from the peehole and dripping down her throat.

Tonya was taking her sweet time with Abe's cock. She held his cock in the palms of her hands and swirled her tongue all over it. Licking it up and down like a Popsicle on a hot summer day. She then started stroking Abe's veiny shaft with one hand, while squeezing and pawing on his ball with the other. Her mouth engulfed his cockhead and she slowly sucked and slurped on it.

Abe curled his bare toes and closed his eyes as Tonya was giving him pleasure he had never felt before. Tonya's large clothed breasts were squished against Abe's right hairy thigh. Abe could feel Tonya's hard nipples poking into his skin.

CT and Veronica were in 69 formation. Veronica had her thong down around her ankles, allowing CT to eat her spicy Latino pussy, while she sucked off his big organ. Veronica rubbed and slapped her cheeks with CT's cock while sucking on his balls. She make loud popping sounds after she would release one testicle to suck the other. She bath both of CT's balls in her saliva and resumed bathing his juicy cock.

CT's hands were imprinted on Veronica's bubbly ass as he kneaded and squeezed her ass cheeks. CT parted her ass cheeks and moved his tongue from her dripping-wet cunt, to her dry, brown asshole. His tongue licked around the tiny asshole before plunging in. He darted his tongue and shoved it in and out of Veronica's asshole.

"Oh God! Ohhhhh CT! Oh yesss. Eat my asshole. Eat my asshole CT!!" Veronica moaned, as she jerked CT's cock.

CT wiggled his tongue deep inside Veronica's anus. He puckered his lips onto Veronica's asshole and began sucking on it.

Veronica was losing all control of her body to CT's anus sucking. Her pussy started gushing juices all over the lower half of CT's face. CT sucked her asshole for another minute or two and worked his way back to Veronica's drenching womb. Veronica grinded her pussy back and forth over CT's face while he ate her out.

Brad got tired of Robin's beautiful chest being hidden. As Robin furiously bobbed her head forward and back in Brad's crotch, Brad reached down inside her spandex sports bra and pulled out her enormous 36DD jiggling titties. Brad squeezed and kneaded Robin's breasts. His fingers sunk into her flesh as he squeezed and held onto her big tits for dear life.

Robin slowed down her pace, still sucking and slurping Brad's cock.

"Let me tit fuck you Robin. I've been waiting to do that for so long," Brad moaned.

Robin slowly eased her mouth off Brad's slobbery dong and let the saliva spill down between her mammoth mammaries.

Brad released Robin's breasts and sat down on the bed. Robin moved over to Brad, still on her knees. She lifted up her giant knockers and flopped them upon Brad's hairy thighs. His big saliva-dripping dick throbbed between them. Brad grabbed the outsides of Robin's breasts and wrapped them around his cock. Robin's arms fell to her side as she let Brad take control. Brad thrusted his wet cock up and down between the two perfect DD's. They felt like flesh pillows around his dick. Brad closed his eyes and through he was in heaven tit fucking Robin.

"Oh God Brad! Fuck my tits," moaned Robin, as her face became flushed and sweaty.

Brad pushed his hips up more off the bed and really started thrusting his cock between Robin's huge tits. Her tits jiggled and bounced around his thrusting cock. His soak and wet balls beat against the bottoms of Robin's creamy tan breasts as well did his thighs.

"Oh Robin! Your tits are fucking hot," moaned Brad, as he squeezed her flesh pillows hard around his dick and continued ramming up and down between them.

Brad's entire cock had disappeared between Robin's tits. The cockhead pushed up between her cleavage every once in a while as he fucked her breasts with wild abandon.

Robin grabbed her breasts and took over for Brad. Robin bounced her big sweaty tits up and down Brad's equally sweaty cock. Robin paused for a moment, keeping her huge breasts wrapped around his throbbing meat. She let Brad's cockhead escape between the flesh of her cleavage. Robin bent her mouth down and started sucking and slurping the head.

Brad's body trembled from head to toe. He grabbed onto Robin's big cherry nipples and pulled on them. He stretched them away from the saucer sized areolas. Robin looked up at Brad and moaned as he played with her nipples.

"Oh Brad!" moaned Robin, as she resumed giving Brad the tit fucking of a life time.

Tina was lying on her back on the opposite side of the motel. Her legs were bent up in the air and bare feet hanging down as Jacquese sucked on her juicy cunt. His hands were firmly planted under Tina's huge ass as his thick pink tongue lapped at her large clitoris.

"Ahhhhh fuck! Mmmmmm!" cried Tina.

Jacquese used his teeth to pull and bite on Tina's swollen cunt lips. Jacquese rolled his fat tongue against Tina's hole, sending her into a moaning frenzy. He pressed the thick part of his tongue up against her opening and let the tip of his large tongue flicker in and out of it. He probed deeper inside Tina's pussy with his tongue and lapped up oozing pre-cum and other liquids spilling from Tina's snatch.

Not far away from them was The Miz, impaling his long-time best friend Coral, with his enormous white log, now drenching in Coral's pussy juices. Coral was on top of Mike, with her legs spread apart and bare feet nearly hanging off the bed sides. Mike had his knees up, pushing himself up off the bed drilling Coral's delicious cunt with his cock.

"Fuck me Mike. Fuck me harder! Fuck me damn it!" urged Coral, gripping the bed sheets and taking every hard thrust Mike gives her.

Her gigantic chocolate breasts flopped and swayed all over Mike's sweaty chest. Mike gripped Coral's big ass as it bounced and jiggled on his thighs. He parted her ass cheeks and stuck a finger deep inside her asshole, giving Coral more pain to suffer by.


Coral placed her hands on The Miz's chest and started slamming herself down hard on his massive dick. Her huge breasts were squished between her arms with sweat dripping down and off her huge nipples. Mike sat up and buried his face between her ample melons. Kissing, sucking, licking, biting, and chewing away at them. That brought more pleasure and pain to Coral's trembling body.

Abe pounded Tonya's dripping wet pussy from behind. He gripped onto her large breasts and squeezed them as he plowed his juicy rod in and out of her snatch.

"Ahhhhhh Abe! Oh God! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck me Abe!"

Abe wanted to cum just by warming the warmth of Tanya's pussy. Her pussy juices were just flowing down his raw hard cock and balls, that slapped against her flushed ass cheeks.

CT had his sweaty body pressed against Veronica's equally sweaty body as he pounded her wet cunt hard and faster. CT was on top of Veronica, just ramming his cock non-stop between her swollen cunt lips. CT crammed as much of his rigid cock in Veronica as possible.

"OH GOD!!!" cried Veronica, as an orgasm surged through her body and she started cumming like a hot geyser.

CT continued to pound her pussy while she was cumming. He buried his face between her sweaty C cups and licked the salty taste of her sweat.

Tina revelled in pain as she wrapped her ankles around Jacquese's neck. Her bare toes brushed the back of Jacquese's head. Jacquese started pushing his monstrous cock harder and faster into Tina's tiny cunt.

"Damn girl. You're tight as fuck," said Jacquese, as she dropped his hands off Tina's thick thighs and squeezed her nice jiggling B cup breasts. He pulled and pinched her nipples as his cock was performing like a jackhammer.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! You big dick fucker! OHHHHH YES! Ahhhhh!" Tina cried.

"Oh yeah. You like that huh? You dirty bitch? I'm fucking you sweet tight cunt. I'm going to split the motherfucker in two," Jacquese spoke dirty to Tina, as he gave her long and powerful thrusts. Her pussy felt like a baseball bat was being crammed up inside.

Jacquese felt a tongue wiggling on his giant balls. He looked down with his foggy glasses and saw Robin. Robin cupped Jacquese's ass and sucked his balls between her fat lips.

"Oh baby!! Oh yeah Robin. Mmmmm," Jacquese moaned, as Robin suckled his balls, made him increase his fucking pace on Tina.

Brad straddled Robin from behind and rubbed his swollen cockhead against her clitoris. Robin moaned with her mouthful of Jacquese's balls. Brad then parted Robin's pussy and shoved his hard cock straight up inside and immediately started pounding her rapidly and bouncing his crotch off her beautiful bikini-tanned ass. Robin's enormous tits flopped wildly against the back of Jacquese's legs. Jacquese felt his cock wanting more so he just busted Tina's pussy in pieces as he drilled her harder and faster.

Brad leaned forward and grabbed Robin's hips and just started riding her pussy hard. Robin dropped Jacquese's slobbery balls from her mouth and started moaning to Brad fucking her.

"Oh Robin! I've been waiting to fuck your sweet pussy," Brad moaned, as he increased his speed.

Coral and The Miz had went over to Abe and Tanya. Abe lay on the bed, stroking his pussy-glistening cock. Coral straddled Abe's cock with her back facing him. She separated her legs to Abe's side so The Miz could get in between her legs. Abe's cock wedged tight between Coral's chubby ass cheeks. He massaged Coral's ass cheeks as Mike shoved his cock inside Coral's throbbing red pussy.

"Oh God that's hot!" moaned Tanya, as Mike and Abe double penetrated the gigantic breasted Coral. Mike and Abe both had their hands all over her breasts and toyed with them while they double fucked her in both holes. Neither Abe nor Mike cared if their balls were touching as they fucked Coral.

Tanya grabbed one of Coral's feet and began sucking on her long toes. Tanya had a hidden foot fetish and was showing Coral how much she loved feet.

Jacquese finally pulled his big dick from Tina's soaked cunt after her many orgasms. Tina sat up and swallowed half of Jacquese's pussy juice glistening cock in her mouth. Robin planted her mouth at the base of Jacquese's cock and suckled what Tina couldn't get. Robin's hands also fondled and squeezed Jacquese's big wet balls.

"Mmmmm! That's it ladies. Mmmmm!" moaned Jacquese. He held both Robin and Tina's heads at his crotch.

Brad had sat down on his elbows, with Robin still lodged onto his throbbing meat. Her back was facing him and Brad enjoyed seeing Robin's sucking another man's dick. He also enjoyed the side views of Robin's huge tits swaying from side to side as he fucked her.

Tanya was now being doubled fucked by Mike and Abe. She was on top of Abe, with her top-heavy chest squished into his chest. Mike was fucking her asshole with his giant cock. Tanya had never done anal before. Even though she was in pain, it felt good.

Coral was on her knees next to the three of them. Rubbing her hands all over Tanya's back and helped The Miz squeeze apart Tanya's ass cheeks, to fit most of his meaty log inside. Miz and Abe rocked Tanya back and forth, feeling each other's balls slapping together as Tanya's fluids soaked their privates.

"Ok guys! Time to see who has the biggest cock," Veronica shouted, as she lifted her cum-dripping pussy off CT's still hard throbbing cock.

All the guys stood inline, with their hard cocks dripping in the ladies' fluids. The exhausted and flushed females got on their knees in front of their original sex partner and gazed all the wet cocks.

"We have a winner," exclaimed Veronica. " And it's... Jacquese!"

"Can we relieve the guys now?" asked Tanya.

"Of course we can," Veronica replied.

The girls sucked and jerked their sex partners. All the guys felt their balls ready to burst. The girls stood back still on their knees as the guys jerked and stroked their cocks one final time.

Simultaneously, all the guys blew their hot milky load all the girls' face, hair, neck, and chest. Each girl's face looked like it has been plastered in glue. The hot spunk just oozed and spilled down their faces and necks.

"We must do this again sometime," said Coral, as she smiled, only her pearly white teeth was seen through the cum mask, The Miz give her.