The Beastmen and the Dark Knight

Story Info
Inspired by the Final Fantasy online game.
3.3k words
4.8
15.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran through the valley, heart racing as fear shook her entire being. She knew she wasn't supposed to be here, yet her need to see him clouded all sense of reason. This is where he hunted at night, the man she had been thinking of since the first night their eyes met in the village. It was the Elvaan with the Shadow Armor. He was a tall man with dark eyes. Those eyes ... they seemed to burn right through to her very soul. As she ran she told herself, if she could only make it to the end of the trail, he would be there.

She could not explain how she knew. Perhaps it was the mage intuition. The Taru who trained her had told her she should never use her gifts for personal gain. That it would only lead to danger. She must never let desire or emotions lead her astray. Could this be the danger he had warned her about? For a moment she thought about the teleport scroll he made for her in case of times like these. No, she must find the Elvaan. The need arose once more and clouded all sense of reason. She moved faster into the night. She must find her Dark Knight.

Suddenly she felt herself begin to fall. Dammit! Why didn't she see that branch? She felt rough hands pick her up off the ground. Oh no! The Beastmen! She could not recall how it was they tracked her, or even when. It was some time between the outpost and the end of the valley that she first noticed them following her. If only she could have made it a little further she knew she would have been safe, for he would have seen the Beastmen. She heard voices now, that deep, guttural sound that Beastmen in those parts made when they spoke.

"We should take her to the master; he would want to sample this one himself".

"In all due time, it has been so long since a Mithra has wandered into these parts. What harm would come of enjoying her for ourselves for just a little while"?

There were voices all around her, some began to cheer, and others began to put up a slight protest. They were arguing back and forth and she felt her heart speed up faster. Is this to be the end? She had heard about what the Beastmen did to women when they were caught in their territory. Some women made it back, but they were very few. The stories they told were shocking! It seemed they especially sought Mithra women, though due to the Mithra's keen sense, it was not very often that one was easily caught. If only she hadn't been thinking about him, she wouldn't be in this predicament.

Meanwhile, the Beastmen were so busy arguing amongst them that they did not see the movement in the shadows until it was too late. A tall, dark figure shouted into the night and lightning flashed all around her. He wielded a Scythe and his movement was faster than anything she had ever seen before. In mere seconds the Beastmen were lying all around her. Some were dead, and some would be before too long. The figure knelt before each one and ripped the necklaces from their necks. These were his trophies to be taken back to the town Guards. Her breath caught in her throat as he looked up from the last corpse. Their eyes met and her heart skipped a beat. It is him! But how did he know? They were still a long way from his usual hunting rounds. Could it be coincidence? Somehow she knew it was not.

She gasped as his fingers brushed hers for the first time as he slowly removed the bindings from her wrists one by one, taking great care not to cause her any pain. His eyes never left hers as he gently picked her up and began to walk back in the direction of the village. For some time he walked in silence and the only sound she could hear was the steady rhythm of his heart against her ear. It wasn't long before she began to doze off, only to awaken some time later. When she opened her eyes she could tell immediately that they are no longer walking towards the village. She knew she should be afraid but somehow she was positive that this man meant her no ill intent. Up ahead, in the distance, she saw a tall dark tower. In any other circumstances she would be afraid to approach such a dark, secluded place; however she felt no fear in his arms.

As if reading her thoughts he looked into her eyes and in a soft, kind voice, he spoke to her for the first time.

"My lady, I know this is a long way from home, but the Beastmen will be looking for you at dawn. It is not very often they find a Mithra, especially one as lovely as yourself. They will not be happy about losing you. You may stay at my tower as long as you wish. I will send word in the morning that you are in a safe place."

"My Lord ... how did you ... how did you know to look for me?"

"What makes you so certain that I knew you were in trouble? I do not even know your name".

He looked away from her. What was he hiding?

"Those Beastmen just happened upon my favorite fishing hole. And lucky for you they did, or you would be shackled somewhere deep within the caves of Giddeus by now."

Before she could reply she saw a shadow overhead and let out a scream of terror as she threw her arms around his neck and buried her head into his chest. He began to laugh as he placed her onto her feet.

"Relax, My Lady; it is only Mikan, my Wyvern".

Surprised, and a bit embarrassed, she watched as the most beautiful creature she had ever seen landed at his feet and rubbed its head against his leg. He reached down and scratched Mikan between the ears and then took something from his pocket and offered it to the Wyvern.

"Fish sticks, they are her favorite. Here, would you like to give her one?"

Captivated by the sight of Mikan, she nodded her head yes as she took the treat from the stranger and gave it to the Wyvern, who eagerly accepted her offering.

"I thought the Wyverns had all gone extinct. However did you find one so young?"

"I was on a quest for the Queen of San D'Oria, when I came across a man in the temple where I stopped to pay respects to the Goddess Altana. He pleaded for me to find him a dragon's egg and was convinced I could find one in the Maze of Shakrami. Sure enough, I found one and returned it to him as quickly as my mount would carry me. As I was passing through the Meriphataud Mountains, I stumbled upon a real Dragoon. It didn't take me long to find out that the man who wanted this egg so badly had ill intentions for it. It seems he had found a way to hatch the egg and the Wyvern's spirit consumed him. His friend pleaded with me to find him and cure him of this ailment; however by the time I got to him, it was too late. I had no choice but to defeat him. With his last breath he begged my forgiveness and for that of Mikan. He left her in my care and I promised to look after her. She has been with me ever since; my loyal companion and friend."

She was taken back by the look of love in his eyes as he gazed at the Wyvern who was now curled up at his feet. He was such a mysterious man of both Magic and the ability to control a Wyvern. Had she not seen it with her own eyes, she never would have believed it could be true.

He motioned for her to follow him, and slowly they made their way to the tower. As he held open the door for her, their eyes met once again and she felt the same connection as that first day in the village when she saw him standing by the docks. Once again it was as if he had been reading her mind.

"You looked so stunning in that dress, I couldn't take my eyes off of you." Startled she spun around and took a few steps back.

"Kaitha ... I ..."

"How ... No ... It isn't possible. How could this be? How in the name of Altana do you know my name? What I am thinking? It is not possible that you can know so much about the Dark Arts and still be able to read minds better than most of the White Magicians in our village!"

"Kaitha, I do not read minds. Only your mind is open to me, and I have not a clue as to why. From the moment I saw you at the Docks. I knew your every emotion. I sensed your fear when those Beastmen were chasing you. I also sensed the desire in you. It is your Desire that has drawn me to you now."

He paused for a moment and gently took her hand and placed it on his chest, over his heart.

"Close your eyes and let your heart guide you. Listen and it will reveal just as much about me as mine has with you."

She started to protest and he placed his finger to her lips. She closed her eyes and listened, though she knew not what she was listening for. Then she heard something. It started as a hum and gradually became clearer.

"Armisael,"

She drew her hand back in fear for a moment and then her fear turned into curiosity and she placed it back on his chest. She knew Armisael must be his name. How she knew was still a mystery to her. Then she felt something, an emotion that though similar, was not hers. She felt compassion and desire. As she focused in on the emotions rolling through her like thunder, she realized that these emotions were for her. She looked into his eyes and smiled warmly. He put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. Never taking his eyes from hers, he lifted her chin and softly kissed her lips. An explosion came from somewhere deep inside her and she parted her mouth slightly and allowed his tongue to slide into her mouth.

She had only been kissed by one man, and this was nothing like anything she ever felt with anybody. This was soft and gentle, yet at the same time demanding of more. She needed him, and he needed her. She felt her body relax as he picked her up, still kissing her passionately, and carried her up the stairs and into a dimly lit room. She knew this was his quarters long before she saw the bronze bed in the corner. He gently laid her onto the bed, never breaking their kiss, as he cradled her head in his fingers and rested his body on top of her own.

He was the first to break the kiss. Looking into her eyes he began to trace his index finger along her jaw line and down her neck.

"You are so beautiful."

He told her as he began kissing where his fingers left off. When he reached her neck, he ran his tongue along the sensitive areas and began to nibble on her ears. He first kissed one and then the other. She had never been with a man before and the sensations he was giving her, were all strange and new. She felt a wetness begin between her legs as her stomach began to flutter wildly. A moan escaped her lips as he began to remove her separates and his mouth hungrily took in first one nipple and then the other. She ran her fingers through his hair lovingly as he explored her breasts one after the other, first nibbling, then softly licking, teasing each nipple, tasting each curve as she moaned quietly and gasped in ecstasy.

After awhile his tongue began moving downward. He parted her legs and gently began to rub between her thighs, feeling her wetness through her loincloth. She knew what he wanted and rocked her hips back as he began to slowly remove her loincloth. She blushed as he murmured:

"So beautiful,"

Lovingly he took in the naked Mithran body before him. He softly kissed her again and as she began exploring his mouth, his fingers found her sex and slowly began to rub against her clitoris. She gasped into his mouth and rocked her hips forward in response to this new stimulation which she had never experienced by anybody other than herself. Slowly he pushed one finger inside of her, stopping when he felt her body go rigid.

"I have never..."

"I know honey, I'll be gentle, I promise."

She began to relax and he kissed her softly, reassuring her with soft whispers and promises to take her easily.

He broke away from the kiss and took her right nipple into his mouth gently and began to run his tongue in circles around it. He could feel her wetness and as she gave in to the pleasure, her body began to relax. He was able to move his finger in and out of her sex. She began to rock her hips up to meet him as he inserted a second finger and began his first of many techniques for making her ready for him. She was bucking her hips wildly now and he knew she was ready for the next step. He took his mouth away from her nipple and ran his tongue along her stomach and down to her sex. He began to run his tongue up and down and side to side around her clitoris and it wasn't long before he felt her body tense up and begin to shake. She was beginning her first orgasm of the night and her moans soon turned into cries of sheer pleasure. Never before had he wanted a woman the way he wanted this one. But he knew it wasn't time yet. He could not rush this, it must be special or he could lose her forever.

He kissed his way back up to her lips and with his two fingers still inside of her, he began to kiss her again as he brought her to full climax. When he knew she had enough, he removed his fingers and began to stroke her breasts lightly while he gazed into her now glazed and glassy eyes.

They lay together quietly while he kissed her and stroked her gently. He could not believe how beautiful her body was and he could not get enough of her. Timidly she pushed on his chest and he knew what she wanted without even needing her to tell him. He rolled over and pulled her gently to him. She began to kiss him, first his eyelids, then the tip of his nose, his lips, and then her tongue found his neck. He shivered pleasurable when she began to slowly remove his breast plate. He helped her as she slipped his shirt over his head and then began to timidly plant kisses along his chest. Soon she became more confident and began to tease playfully, licking and biting each nipple. Her warm breath and wet tongue felt wonderful against his skin. Before long she reached the top of his trousers and gave him a quizzical look. Uncertain, yet curious and he knew she was looking for approval.

"Have you ever seen one?"

She shook her head no and he thought he was going to go over the edge right there.

"Go ahead and take them off if you want to."

She didn't have to be told twice. She unbuttoned his trousers and he helped her slide them off. The look on her face spoke a thousand words. Her eyes opened wide and he could see the lust burning deep inside her. Without saying a word she took his member into her hand and began to gently stroke him with her fingertips. Her skin was so soft and her touch so light that he did not even have to remind her to be gentle with it.

Suddenly she did something that caught both of them by surprise. She leaned over and without saying a word she ran her tongue along the tip of his manhood. He had to use every power within him not to explode right there and then. He gently rocked his hips forward as she took him slowly into her mouth; little by little she began to take all of him. Her eyes burned into his and once again, he knew what she was thinking. He ran his fingers through her hair and gently guided her head up and down slowly. He thought, more tongue, and immediately she began to roll her tongue around the tip, and then the shaft. Soon she was working up a rhythm and it wasn't long before he had to stop her before he lost all self control. As she came up, she looked into his eyes and he could see that she was ready for him. The desire was so strong now that he knew it was time to take her once and for all.

Gently he rolled her over and placed himself between her legs.

"Are you ready my love?"

She smiled and nodded her head yes.

"Tell me if it hurts and I will stop for a moment."

She looked into his eyes and mentally told him she understood. This was too much for him. This communication between them, this connection, he needed her, wanted her. He had to have her and there was no more time to wait. He placed the tip of his member just inside of her sex and held it there for a moment. When she didn't wince he slowly began to move his hips forward. He felt her body tense up and stopped again. He parted her lips with his tongue and began to kiss her. When he felt her body relax he slowly began his journey again. This went on for awhile until finally he was all the way inside of her. He could see by the look in her eyes that she was in a little pain, but she encouraged him to continue. After a few strokes in and out, the look of pain was gone and replaced by sheer desire. Her moans became louder and her hips began to rock back and forth with a rhythm that matched his. They were one with each other and their emotions ran deep. He had never felt such love and such desire for anybody. He could feel their souls becoming one and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. As if sensing this she rocked her hips harder and began to scream out his name as her final climax came to a peak. Feeling her shake as the walls of her sex contracted around his manhood was too much for him to control. He exploded with a fury that sent both of them over the edge. She gripped him tightly as he said her name over and over again. Then he held her in his arms and kissed her softly.

"How long will you stay with Mikan and me?" he asked her.

"How long do you want me to stay?"

"Forever,"

He replied as she snuggled up against him.

As Kaitha lay sleeping in his arms that night, Armisael looked down at the end of the bed where the Wyvern was curled up sleeping.

"Thank you Mikan,"

He whispered.

"For giving us the spirit gift. You chose her well my friend." And he drifted off to sleep.

(Disclaimer: All characters are fictional. Areas, monsters, and some terms have been used from the game Final Fantasy Online MMRPG.)