This Side of the Line

Story Info
A man without conscience.
2.7k words
4.03
43.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have written a few stories which I've posted like this one under the name Noble Riven and they have been generally well received - although I have not posted for over a year. By in large my stories are quite long and I spend a lot of time setting up the story and probably not too much on the sex. I perceive this as a problem on what is basically a sex site (is that fair comment on Literotica?) so I've decided to put together a short sharp piece of BDSM with minimal reading to get to punishment and sex ASAP. This is that piece and although it is fairly short by my standards be assured there is a prequel in my head (I have a full explanation of the stories setting) and several sequels if required. If anyone likes what they have read and let's me know their preference re before or after stories, I'll put on paper their requests.

Regards

Noble Riven

*

She stood in the centre of the room ankles shackled to rings in the floor spreading her legs widely but not uncomfortably. Likewise her hands were bound together and raised by chain vertically above her head, firmly yes, but not an uncomfortable stretch. He walked around her once and admired her body. Tall for a woman at five ten and well toned and curvaceous. Her long auburn hair was tied in a knot atop her head and this was the only hair in evidence, the rest of her body smooth and tanned. He was well aware that the tan was faked but that did not detract from the effect of the golden glow of her skin.

In the six weeks of her captivity she had been depilated, exercised, given her tan and generally cared for and prepared just for today. He would have used some hackneyed phrase like 'the first day of her training' or her 'submission' if he didn't know in his heart that this was something very different. There was no requirement for submission or co-operation from this girl. No aim or intended outcome that would lead to a bond or, heaven forbid, a relationship. He felt nothing for the girl other than lust and made himself see her as an object rather than a person... and that was the point.

Today he was going to slate his sexual appetites using a virtual stranger. Unfortunately for her his sexual appetites were quite jaded and his solution to stir new interest quite extreme. She looked at him, anger obvious in her vivid jade eyes. It was her eyes as much as her body that had attracted him, that had made her the choice for abduction. As was the arrangement with the others he himself did not take her or prepare her. He had merely indicated his choice, and a background check had been made to ensure she had no connections that would bring her more scrutiny than any other missing twenty year old. Then one or more of the others had snatched her up, transported her to the farm and overseen her preparation according to his taste. This was the first time he had seen her since he had indicated his choice to a colleague as she entered her car at the shopping complex.

He knew that she had been reported missing a few days after that and he had learned her name and circumstances via the newspapers, but he was amazed how all mention of her had ceased within a few weeks. Murdered? Run away? Kidnapped? No-one knew of course and with no evidence of her where a bouts or even her last movements there soon became little to write about and she disappeared in print as she had in life.

Of course this was what the group relied on. Some members experience as police officers gave them both insight into the post kidnap process as well as the ability to make a person disappear easily in the first place. Other group members had money and / or power and others organizational ability or just plain imagination. It had been an informal liaison that had taken on substance and had eventually become, for the women, chilling fact. He was a relatively new member of the group and although he had assisted with others this had been his first time as the 'primary'.

The key to the group's existence was a shared taste for sexual dominance and the bond that can only come from a common and unpleasant fate should any member waver in their commitment. So dire were the consequences for kidnap and slavery, each knew there were those in their midst who would easily add murder to their crimes to preserve the sanctity of the group. That was just how it was on this side of the legal line. That said none of the women were ever killed, or at least by them. Once the individual, and then the group, had had their fill they were sold on and ended their lives as sex slaves in Asia. Even if one of the women were to ever make it back home the chances of her ever pointing the finger in their direction were remote and, in light of the groups make up, even less likely to be believed.

So he continued to admire the woman as she glared at him and allowed his lust to build.

"I'll call you Jade. It's not your real name I know but it matches your eyes and real names are meaningless here."

"Why are you doing this?"

He smiled. Although she had been at the farm for six weeks and had been 'handled' by several members, none had really touched her other than to perform necessary tasks such as shaving or feeding her. Certainly none had spoken to her and most instructions were conveyed with either a nod, a pointed finger, or if she was slow to obey, a firm push or a hand wrapped in her hair dragging her to compliance. When she spoke or asked questions she was ignored. Each member wore a balaclava in her presence, not to hide their identity, which considering her fate was unimportant, but to instill fear, co-operation and even hope - if they didn't want her to see their faces then perhaps they wouldn't kill her.

"Because I can."

She seemed to consider the answer for a moment not making much sense of it, but so relieved was she to have someone to talk to, to give her answers, that what those answers were seemed less important.

"Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything."

"Why would I care?"

"I don't know anything, I haven't seen..."

Suddenly her face went white under her tan. It dawned on her that she had seen something. The man she was currently talking too wore no balaclava his face plain to see, easy to identify. Was her life now in danger? She dropped her eyes to the floor and a half sob escaped her lips.

"As it will save time and effort I'll lay things out for you Jade. We have no intention of killing you. I will satisfy my sexual needs with you for several days until you bore me and then no doubt my colleagues will use you for days after that. You will then be transported off shore where you will satisfy many many men before you either find one who wants to keep you or you end your days as a maid in a brothel somewhere in Asia or the Middle East. Please observe your current position. You are constrained and available for my use, all you have to decide is... well actually there is nothing for you to decide, nor anything you can say or do to change the situation."

"You're mad!"

"Immoral, some might even say evil, but I assure you I am quite sane. Shall we begin?"

She struggled briefly twisting one way then another rattling her chains but eventually stilled when it was obvious her bindings were secure.

"Please let me go, I'll do anything, pay anything."

"You haven't been listening. You'll do anything because I want it and money has no appeal for me, just your body. So let's begin."

He stood in front of her and stripped down to his leather 'G' string. He didn't actually find it that comfortable or appealing but he felt that it set the right tone, made the right statement, for the woman. The room was warm as although a cold dungeon might have had a psychological effect on the subject there was no way he was freezing his ass off as well. Once naked he approached her and ran a hand over her breasts and across her stomach ending by cupping her shaven sex. He enjoyed it at two levels. The simple fact that she was very attractive and her breasts and pussy were exciting to fondle and secondly that she couldn't stop him although again she twisted this way and that trying.

"Just to prove that I can make you do anything I want I'll now demonstrate our respective positions."

He let go of her and walked over to the wall pulling back a curtain to reveal a selection of whips, shackles and assorted BDSM paraphernalia. He chose a meter long cane about the thickness of his little finger and returned to stand in front of her. She was looking horrified and tears were already coursing down her cheeks.

"Have you ever been caned?"

For an answer she merely shook her head in the negative.

"Very good that makes this so much more enjoyable." He took one of her large breasts in his free hand and gently squeezed the ample flesh. "The cane is particularly cruel and when used at even moderate strength can cause extreme pain and can do everything from raising welts to actually breaking the skin. I am sure you believe me but for this demonstration to really work I'll first need to let you experience a few strokes. I suggest three strokes across the buttocks, unless you prefer somewhere else?"

A barely perceptible shake of the head perhaps not so much agreement as confusion. He walked behind her and without further ado brought the cane across her luscious ass cheeks with real venom if nowhere near full strength. The cane made its unique whistle through the air before exploding with a load crack across both cheeks. It was followed simultaneously with a high pitched scream and the appearance across her ass of the unique 'tram track' mark of the cane rising quickly from an angry red to a welt with edges tinged in purple. Two more harder strokes quickly followed and Jade hung limply in her chains her successive screams having emptied her lungs and the pain having turned her legs to jelly. Her ass was now a battle zone of competing red and purple lines with several oozing blood at the ends where the tip of the cane had come to rest.

He walked back in front of her, his erection threatening to break free of the leather garment. He looked at her and stood there patiently while the woman regained her breath and strength and, still crying, struggled to her feet easing the strain on her arms. When he was certain that she was capable of listening he spoke again.

"As you now know the cane is a cruel master and yet, just to show you I can make you do anything, you will ask me to whip your breasts with it."

At that her head snapped up and "Bastard!" was all she screamed. The 'Never' was only implied but was never the less there. He allowed her to regain her composure which was only just possible then started talking again.

"I will now continue to whip your ass with the cane; I have all night if required. The ONLY way you can make it stop is to ask me to give you two strokes across your breasts AND to stand up nice and straight and thrust them out for punishment. As I see it you can do that now and save your ass unnecessary pain or you can play the stoic and let me have my fun all night. Oh, and once you've accepted your punishment I will afford myself some relief by fucking your ass."

He stood there and let the situation sink in. Again the tears started to fall across her cheeks and drip onto her breasts and each tear made him impossibly harder. Finally she spoke.

"You wouldn't do it as hard across my breasts please." Both a question and a request.

"Perhaps not, but that is my choice and really has no bearing on the situation if you think about it."

She considered the situation and with tears now again flowing freely she stood up thrust out her breasts and said "Do it."

"Do it? Jade I believe I'm demonstrating to you our respective situations. I'm sure you called me a bastard and by implication that I couldn't make you do as I asked. I now believe you see that you were wrong. To confirm that please request it politely and even encourage me to cane your breasts."

She sagged a little, a fresh flood of tears coming before she stood straight again thrust out her chest and asked, "Please cane my breasts, I want you to hit them twice... hard if you wish... please."

He smiled and stood slightly to one side then cut the cane down and across the tops of her breasts. The whistle was followed by a clicking sound as the less robustly swung cane met with the softer flesh of her tits. The scream was cut off and her expression while admittedly one of pain, was also mixed with relief at the lack of force in the blow. She still had slumped and tried to protect herself as much as her shackles would allow but there was more anger than despair as she stood again and thrust out her breasts for the next blow.

He however did not rush in to deliver the second cut of the cane. He first stripped off the 'G' string to reveal his throbbing hard-on and scooped up some lubricant from a jar near his discarded clothes. He swiftly coated his cock with the slippery substance and even reached around her to anoint her anus as he made the gap between her ass cheeks slippery like his prick. He then moved back into position and swung at her tits.

This time there was little gentleness in the cut of the cane. Her nipples were a dark pink and long and he aimed his stroke to land across them both. With the force of the stroke making a purple bleeding line across the centre of her chest she screamed feebly once and collapsed totally. Unconsciousness did not claim her but she was no longer really aware of her situation either. As she hung there limply by her wrists, he moved behind her and scooped her up by her waist and at the same time pressed a remote that released some of the tension on the chain holding her upright. The effect was that he was easily able to align his cock to her anus and ram himself home. She stirred again screaming at the painful intrusion and tried to move away but her ankles, shackled to the floor rings, denied her that reprieve from his now pounding cock.

He quickly found the pleasure building in his groin and he marveled at the tightness of her ass. He looked at the marks across her cheeks and remembered the feeling as he slashed at her nipples and that was all it took to come. He felt the exquisite feeling, almost painful as he spurted into her bowel again and again. Then his legs began to collapse and he pulled his shrinking member from her ass with a 'plop'. No longer having the strength to hold her he released her waist and watched as she slumped awkwardly to the floor held in place by her ankles but no longer properly supported by the wrist chain. He regained his composure and walked to his clothes turning at last to address her.

"That was excellent Jade, you performed admirably. I will rest now, as you may, and we'll start again in say three hours. I can hardly wait for you to ask me to do worse to you next time."