Strap-On Sex, The Tao of

Story Info
The stakes are strap-on sex and she wins, but...
2.2k words
3.37
132.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another two weeks of adjusting the nozzle on my firehose and the more restrained I became in my expressions of love for the woman I was so wild about and the more loving she became. She phoned and e-mailed more often, said more loving things and got raunchier. Our late night phone calls and e-mails started with affection, got hotter and hotter, and then the sexual allusions turned into graphic descriptions of the lovemaking session we were planning.

"Let's play king and queen, again," she said. "I have some ideas about what I want to choose when it's my turn."

"It can always be your turn," I said, alluding to my favourite movie, Bliss, which is about a young guy who learns a lot about tantric lovemaking and sexual healing.

"Oh, baby," my lover said. "Come on down."

We planned to spend two nights together during the long weekend at the start of the summer and do some gardening in the middle.

I told my lover I found a herbal supplement that was supposed to make more ejaculate and it seemed to be working. I felt so confident about it, I promised I would be able to ejaculate on her big, beautiful breasts at the start of our lovemaking session, and cum more than ever before, and then continue to make love to her all night long, or as long as she felt like it.

"I like it long," she answered.

*

I was late. In the two years we have been lovers, I'd been late once. This time I was late on purpose -- or late with a purpose. Aside from the fact I wanted to make a little detour, into a small city between where I loved and my lover had her new place in the country, I wanted to be late. It was part of my plan to affect the Tao Of Steve.

At the sex shop, I found a double-headed strap-on with a leather harness. It had a vaginal plug as well as a dildo, and both vibrated, so my lover, wearing those erotic attachments, would be making love to herself when she made love to me.

We had experimented with a strap-on a couple of times and I knew it made my lover lose control with excitement. She came just strapping the thing on, almost, so I imagined a vibrating vaginal plug added into the mix would send her soaring right out of her body.

I was also planning to experiment further with the massage technique I had stumbled upon the last time we were together. My forearm, slathered with massage oil, between the gorgeous globes of her derriere, made her moan. I planned to add yoni massage, at the same time, I intended to hear her scream.

Earlier in the week, I went to a store specializing in massage lotions and found something that smelled like spring. It was made with lemon grass and had the texture we loved: satiny and longlasting.

*

Everything went as planned, even though my girlfriend told me she would be on her period that weekend.

"That's okay, baby," I said. "You're more sensitive at times like that."

"You're not grossed out?" she asked me. "You're the perfect lover for me."

I found her a new device designed to help with menstrual cramps: a patch that sent deep heat into the afflicted area. And I coached myself, meditating with one hand on my heart as well as one hand on my vajra, so they would be connected and, as the tantra teacher in Bliss advises, I would be certain to make love only from the heart. I planned to be gentle with her yoni and focus on massaging the rest of her body.

And if she got turned on, wanted to try the strap-on, well, I was ready for that, too.

*

I got a headache as I drove down the gravel backroad, off the highway, past the stud farm, leading to my lover's place. When I saw her, I realized why I had a headache. I rarely get headaches but my girlfriend gets them from time to time. One look at her sleepy face told me she had a migraine and mine was the empathetic kind.

She came to the door for a gentle hug and kiss and I told her I was doing a mind-meld. "You have a migraine," I said. "I have a headache, too, and it just started, so it must be in empathy with you."

She invited me in but I went back to the car to get her little bag of presents from the sex shop and the drug store.

The hot patch for cramps made her smile and the massage lotion made that smile even bigger. She sampled its texture and fragrance with two fingers and then slid those fingers under her shirt to massage her breasts for a moment.

When she saw the strap-on, her eyes got very wide.

"That reminds me," she said. "I won a bet ...."

I also had a toy for her dog, as well as some healthy treats, but she let me know she wanted me to play with her, not the dog.

"Take your shirt off, lover," she said.

"What?" I said, undoing the buttons slowly.

I was wearing a red, short sleave, shirt with a collar, but not for long.

As I revealled my hairy chest, my girlfriend smiled as though her headache was going away.

I didn't stop with the shirt. I unded my belt and pushed my jeans down a bit, as well as my underwear, so my lover could see the base of my erect vajra.

"Nice," she said. "You HAVE been working out. And how has that herbal formula been working for your ejaculate?"

"Let me show you," I said.

Within twenty minutes of arriving at my lover's door, half an hour late, she had taken my vajra in her hands and mouth, bared her breasts, spread massage lotion over her breasts and my vajra, taken my vajra between her breasts, and I had ejacualated all over them.

There was more ejaculate than ever before.

"It works," we both said at the same time.

My girlfriend said she wanted to lie down, after that, in the bedroom, and have a snooze.

"Do you want to lie down with me?" she asked.

She took off the rest of her clothes on the way to the bedroom and snuggled into me, placing my left hand firmly on her freshly shaved yoni and moving her rear end right against my vajra.

We fell asleep cuddling like that but in the middle of the night something strange happened. Half asleep, I thought she was moving her hips so her rear end massaged my vajra and her pubic mound made love to my hand.

I responded by sliding down, in the bed, to take her yoni in my mouth, from behind.

She said she woke up with her yoni in my mouth.

"I thought you were already awake and making love to me," I said.

"It's alright," she said. "I'm just about cumming ...."

I took her the rest of the way up to orgasm and then we fell asleep in each other's arms again.

In the morning, we made love.

My lover and I used to bet kisses. If there was something we disagreed on, or had a little argument about, I'd say, "I bet you a kiss."

That took all the heat out of the debate, since we both love to kiss each other and it meant nobody would lose. In the jargon of the era, it was a win/win proposition.

Recently, we upped the ante.

Whoever wins the bet gets to wear a strap-on and take the other person up the butt. That sounds crude. Sometimes we talk crudely just for fun. The winner gets to make love to the other person's rosebud.

My strap-on is a rubbery dildo about the same size as my vajra with a loop that fits over my vajra so I become the man with two vajras. Or, as my lovers says, "The man with two cocks -- and one of them is going up my butt."

Double penetration is dynamic, at the right moment. A decision has to be made about which vajra goes where: The real one or the fake one in the yoni or the derriere.

I just got my girlfriend a new sex toy. I've been looking for it for awhile but they're hard to find. A few weeks ago, I saw one at the sex shop where I usually stop on my way home, and I should have got it as soon as I saw it but my mind wandered to other things. So, this time, on my way down to see my girlfriend for the long weekend, I made a side trip to the sex shop and grabbed it.

The woman who was working in the sex store said I was lucky.

"We can't keep those in stock," she said, as she tested the batteries, making it vibrate loudly beside the cash register. "As soon as we get some in, they're gone. I think it's the size," she added.

It was called the Super Penetrix with vaginal plug, adjustable harness, and two independent vibrators -- batteries not included.

It was made with the highest quality latex, was durable, and easily cleaned, it said on the black box. It also said, "Domination ... an exciting erotic adventure!"

There was a photograph of two women in leather on the front of the box, wearing thigh boots with pointy toes and stilleto heals, holding whips and riding crops. The had leather thongs decorated with chains and leather choke collars decorated with silver studs. They stood back to back, their bare bottoms touching, their bare shoulders touching, and they were both smiling happily.

On the back of the box it said the Penetrix with vaginal plug were made with the finest Latex and filled with a firm but reslient foam. Each unit, it said, penis and vaginal plug, operate with independent multi-speed vibrators for best stimulations.

A sturdy harness is eaasily adjustable for comfort.

It also said it was sold as an adult novelty only and "this device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas:.

Hmmmm, I said.

It also said, "Do not use on unexplained calf pain."

I had no idea what that was all about.

When I gave it to my girlfriend, she said, "I've got some batteries."

"Lover," she said in mock horror. "Just a second. I'll get some batteries."

*

When I make love to this woman, I worship her yoni. I coach it lovingly through the various stages of arousal and then ask permission to enter it. She pulled the thin leather harness up her long legs, untangled the wires for the batter packs, and pushed the vaginal plug inside very quickly.

I was amazed.

"I'd like it the other way around," I said.

The vaginal plug was short and thick and the dildo was long and thin. She stood in front of me, wearing the harness, and we compared vajras. Mine was a little longer and a lot thicker.

"Can you twist it around so the dildo is for you and the plug is for me?" I suggested.

"Um," my girlfriend said without thinking about it for more than a moment, "No."

She wasn't looking at my eyes for this part of the conversation. She was looking at her vajra. She tried a few thrusts and gyrations, moving her sacrum in a screwing motion.

"What?" she said.

"I didn't say anything," I told her.

She didn't hear me say that as she was busy trying to make the battery pack work. When the loud buzz started, her eyes widenened and then a smile spread across her beautiful face.

I took advantage of the moment.

While she was distracted, I moved around behind my lover, put my hands on her shoulders, and guided her to her bed. She climbed onto the bed, on her hands and knees, but I guided her, with my hands on the beautiful butt she stuck up in the air, to lie down on her side.

"What?" she said, still focussed on the vaginal plug buzzing inside her yoni.

The dildo was buzzing, too, I noticed as I grabbed it with my right hand. With my left hand, I massaged a lot of lube onto her derriere, then spread her butt cheeks, and slid my vajra inside.

Her eyes widened again and she got a confused look on her face as she realized I was turning the tables on her. Then she gave me a sly look that suggested she was alright with the change in plans and wanted me up her butt even more than she wanted to play "Bend Over Boyfriend" with me.

The yoni plug and the fake penis were attached, where the leather harness held them, and I discovered I could massage her with the plug inside her vagina by holding onto the buzzing fake vajra.

Suddenly, my lover seemed transformed into a she-male. I looked at her beautiful bare breasts, my vajra sliding in an out of her well-rounded derriere, and the hard little penis curving outside of her shaved pubic mound. The thin, black, leather, strap of the harness accentuated the curves of her shapely, sensitive butt, I noticed.

"I'm cuming," she said.

I've encouraged my lover to tell me when she is getting close to orgasm. Usually it is enormously evident. Sometimes it's more subtle. This time it was unmistakable.