Suzanne Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

"No, I don't want to do that. It's wrong, please don't make me do it."

Sasha slipped a long black finger under her panties and inserted it in the bald white pussy, announcing, "Your cunt is soaking wet all ready, you are a little slut, I turn you on, don't I slut? I bet you are a pussy licker from way back, how many cunts have you licked, bitch?"

"None, I don't do that! It's sick and disgusting."

"Then how come your little pussy is flowing? Look down at your hot little hole; you are fucking my finger back and leaking all over the place." The dominating black girl put two more fingers in the hot hole and said, "Yeah, that's right, fuck my fingers bitch. The ebony beauty took off her robe and was totally naked. The little blond girl just stared at the large full tits and the lush bush.

Sasha pushed the frightened white girl on her back and straddled her sweet face. Slowly and seductively, the aroused black cunt was lowered to the pretty face of the frightened white girl. The ebony seductress was filled with lustful anticipation; she wanted so badly to feel the tongue of this sweet white girl lapping her cunt. Cindy sniffed in the intoxicating aroma of the aroused pussy; she could feel herself weaken and succumbing to the demands of the sensual black girl. Sasha reached back and once again fingered the white girl's pink pussy. Cindy began moaning and opened her mouth to receive the smoldering black pussy.

The white girl stuck out her tongue and tentatively touched the hot cunt. She felt a drop of love juice on the tip of her tongue and the sweet nectar titillated her palate. She hungrily licked and sucked the scrumptious cunt. The pretty white girl felt so hot; submitting to the will of this dominating black girl and sucking up the juices from her smoldering black pussy produced incredible feelings of lust and passion; she shook and squealed as she felt her pussy explode on the probing black fingers in her horny hole. In her wild imagination, she had no idea that anything could feel this blissful. The little white girl was lost in a state of sublime ecstasy.

Sasha fucked her face furiously, cum glistened on her white face. Sasha grabbed the back of her head and held the blond's face tightly to her erupting cunt. "Eat my black cunt, that's it baby, Oh, yes, sooooo fucking good, don't stop, I'm going to cum again!!! Yesssss...!" They kissed passionately and Sasha left for her room telling Cindy to get some sleep and be ready for the trip to school tomorrow.

Suzanne had tears in her blue eyes when she sent her daughter off to the private school. Nora said that she had something to cheer her up and invited the black maid from next-door over. Nora told the heavy set black woman to sit on the sofa and told her submissive white bitch to beg the woman to let her eat her black pussy. Suzanne gave her black mistress a pleading look but was ordered to get on her knees and crawl over to the maid and beg.

Feeling totally humiliated and degraded, the blond mother crawled to the astonished black woman on the sofa and pleaded, "Please, please may I suck your chocolate pussy? I promise to do it good and you can cum all over my white face!" The blond woman kissed the chubby black leg and looked up at the black woman with imploring blue eyes. Not knowing what to say or do, the woman looked over to Nora for guidance.

"Tell her what you want her to do. If you want the white slut slobbering all over your pussy, tell her to eat it, if not just kick the bitch out of the way!"

The maid lifted her skirt and told Suzanne to remove her panties and eat her cunt. The blond submissive tugged down the panties and devoured the tasty cunt with fat pussy lips. She sucked and licked until the woman reached several orgasms and covered her face with pussy juice. " Shit, this white bitch sure can eat black pussy! I hope that I am invited back soon. I want some more of that good shit!"

The girls had been driving for three hours when Sasha turned on to a dirt road and informed Cindy that they would be at the school in about twenty-minutes. A tall iron fence surrounded the school grounds, the girl stopped the car at a guard stand and after showing I.D, the car was permitted to enter thru an opening gate. Once inside, the gate closed behind them. Cindy said that it seemed more like a prison than a school! Sasha laughed and told her not to worry.

The black girl led her friend to the principle's office. A very attractive black woman shook Cindy's hand and introduced herself as Amanda Blum the chief administrator. Amanda went on to explain that the school was for black girls that were eighteen or older; most of the girls avoided being incarcerated by attending our private school. Be assured, you will receive a quality education. Normally we do not accept students that are not African American; however, we have decided to make an exception in your case. You can thank your friendship with Sasha and your mother's generous contribution to our school. You will have no contact with the outside world for 30 days. I will be in contact with your mother and inform her of your progress. This week you will be tested to determine what grade level you are at. Usually new students are housed in a dormitory but you will be assigned to the same room as Sasha.

On their way to the room, the girls stopped to pick up Cindy's uniforms. Both girls were happy to have a room together. The rest of the week went by quickly, Cindy was busy taking tests and was assigned a class to start the next day. Two weeks later the white girl was starting to feel more comfortable; she was doing well in class and had made new friends. Sasha and Cindy did manage to share some stolen moments together late at night but were very cautious. Before she realized it, a month had passed and Cindy excitedly talked to her mom on the telephone. Her mom seemed to be happy and was glad to know that everything was going well at school. Talking to her mother lifted the girl's spirits.

The next day in class, Cindy was working on a math problem at the blackboard in front of the class when she heard giggles and whispering. She could not understand what had disrupted the girls. The bell rang and school was over for the day. The teacher told Cindy to stay where she was. The rest of the class filed out the door, they all stared at the white girl as they left the room.

The 28yr.old teacher closed the door and locked it. The teacher stood 5'4" and had 34C breast, her hair was short and her buttocks were large. She walked to the puzzled white girl and asked, "What the hell do you think you are doing? The back of your skirt is hiked all the way up and the white panties do not cover your creamy little ass. I think you are trying to find a girl friend. Are you a little white slut? Do you want a black girl lover?

Cindy said, "No, I don't know how the skirt was pushed up!" The white girl moved her hand back to pull down the skirt but it was pushed away. The stern black teacher unbuttoned the girl's skirt and tossed it aside. From behind, a black arm wrapped around the white girl and black fingers squeezed her nipples. The other hand massaged her ass, the hand slid under her panties and a finger slowly worked its way inside her little puckered ass-hole.

"You want some action, don't you little girl? You disrupted my class with your wanton display. That's it, keep fucking back at my finger; you are a naughty little girl!" The teacher then took off the rest of Cindy's uniform and her bra and panties. "Now I want you to take my clothes off. It's only fair that we both be naked."

"No, please don't make me do that. Please let me go."

The teacher roughly turned her around, bent the girl over the desk, and plunged two fingers into the girl's tight ass. Cindy moaned in pain. "I'm going to withdraw my fingers and you are going to undress me; if you don't, I will shove my whole hand up your fucking ass!" Cindy fumbled with the buttons of the blouse as she hurriedly tried to comply with the teacher's demands. Next, her trembling hands unclasped the bra and revealed two beautiful black tits; large aureoles surrounded the size 34C tits, brown nipples grew hard before her blue eyes. The teacher pulled the blond head to her bosom and demanded, "Suck my black tits bitch, Yeah, nibble on my nipples, bite them, don't be afraid, do it white girl, yes!" Cindy feverishly sucked the black tits; she was drooling all over them.

Her sucking lips were pulled from the rubbery nipples and she was told to remove the skirt and panties. The white girl removed the skirt and set it on a chair. She was told to get on her knees and pull down the sexy panties. Cindy tugged the panties down to the ankles and the teacher lifted one leg at a time to enable the girl to remove the panties. The white girl could not help but notice how sexy the teacher looked standing in front of her in just stockings and heels. She gazed at the bald cunt and felt a strong urge to kiss it. She wondered if it would taste like Sasha.

The teacher pulled Cindy's head to her pussy and said, "Don't just stare at it, eat the mother-fucker! Yes, do it baby, suck the clit, uh, oh, ummm, good girl, lick up my cum. Yesssss...!!! Cindy did not have to be told, she licked and sucked with fervor. The bewitched white girl began kissing the black pussy like one would kiss a mouth.

The black teacher helped the girl to her feet and sat on the desk, she explained that her knees were weak and she needed to sit. The teacher spread her shapely black legs and invited the student to continue licking her pussy. The lewd display of the bald pussy and widespread legs aroused Cindy. The student could feel her own juices flow and drip down her leg. The young student lowered her blond head between the widespread black legs and eagerly devoured the bald pussy. She loved sucking black pussy and could just not get enough of the sweet love juice! Cindy was oblivious to a group of black girls in the courtyard. Their faces were pressed to the classroom window as they intently watched the white girl feasting on the sopping black cunt of the teacher. The teacher was aware of their audience and smiled. She knew that the girls would want to experience the pleasure that this white girl was giving her. The teacher humped and reached another orgasm. Oh, how she loved to cum on this white girl's face.

They dressed, hugged and kissed tenderly. The teacher knew that the young white girl would do whenever she wanted. Cindy smiled submissively and realized that she would not be capable of denying any demands of the aggressive seductress.

On her way back to her room, the white girl was puzzled when a group of girls passed her in the hallway, they patted her butt and groped her, they made remarks, such as, "I want to sit on your face, eat my black cunt and you look good with pussy cum all over your face." The group laughed as they hurried away. Their change of attitude was shocking, she wondered if they knew but she thought, how could they know?

She was grateful that Sasha was in the room and told her what happened. "You fucking slut, how could you let her seduce you? Somehow, the girls know, they must have watched thru a window. Now you will be the school slut. I hope that you are happy."

Cindy sobbed and stayed in her room the rest of the night. She didn't even go to dinner but Sasha brought her some food back to the room. Sasha told her, "Cheer up, being the school slut won't be so bad. Think of all the fun you will have!" Cindy started crying again and stayed in bed the rest of the night.

Cindy was walking down the hall to her first class when three girls grabbed her and led her thru a door onto a stairwell. The white blond girl was roughly pushed to her knees; the girls surrounded her and hiked up their uniform skirts, one of the girls, who seemed to be the leader taunted her saying, "We watched what you did with the math teacher and now it's our turn. We left our panties in our rooms just for you! Now, kiss our pussies." Cindy went to each girl and puckered her lips and she noisily kissed each cunt. "That was very nice slut, now French-kiss our pussies, begin with me bitch! Give me that hot tongue." Cindy licked each pussy to orgasm and was made to kiss black ass as well. The black girls left her there, telling Cindy that she was a good little pussy licker and they had lots of plans for her.

Cindy ran down the hall in an effort to get to class on time. It was a vain attempt; the poor white girl was fifteen-minutes late. The English teacher was an imposing figure; the black woman stood 6'1", had huge tits and wore purple braids in her long black hair. Cindy trembled when the Amazonian woman glared at her and demanded to know, "What the hell have you been doing? You look a mess!" In front of the whole class, the woman pulled the frightened girl close and sniffed. "That is the scent of a woman; you are late for my class because you have been eating pussy! What a fucking slut! You must be punished but I believe that you will consider it as a reward. I want all the girls that would like this white slut to lick their pussies to raise their hands."

All of the black girls raised a hand and eagerly waived, hoping to be the first one to have the white girl between their legs. "Well, what are you waiting for? They all want your services, do it slut!"

"Uh...I...um..I...I!"

"Cat got your tongue? Ha ha, that is funny because the baby cats are going to have your tongue. You know what a baby cat is called don't you, Cindy?"

"Kitten."

"Guess again, stupid."

"Pussy?"

"That's right. The girls are waiting for your attention butI have decided to give them a show before you pleasure them." The voluptuous black woman stripped and guided the girl to her huge tits. Come on white girl, suck momma's big black tits; I know that you want too." Cindy placed her tiny white hands on the black globes and squeezed them lovingly. She commenced sucking them with vigor. Popping, slurping and sucking sounds could be heard throughout the room.

The buxom teacher pushed the sucking red lips away from her stiff nipples and told the white girl to go to her knees and service her black cunt. Cindy stared at the pussy and felt her self get wet as she moved her lips to the swollen black cunt lips. The white girl licked and sucked with fervor. She gobbled up every drop of love juice from the succulent pussy. The teacher turned around and told the girl to kiss her ass and then tongue fuck her pussy and ass. The aroused white girl worshiped the black buttocks with her lips. She tongued and sucked the pussy and ass hole like a girl possessed. The white girl was then ordered to craw over to the black girls and feast on their hungry cunts. She happily satisfied every girl in the classroom.

Suzanne Stone was in Amanda Blum's office to discuss a problem the school was having with her daughter. Suzanne was nervous and did not know what to expect. Nora was going to accompany her but stayed home to meet Suzanne's 19 yr. old daughter that was coming home from college for the summer.

Amanda invited the white mother to another office and informed Suzanna that Cindy was doing well with her studies and was extremely popular but was quite disruptive. "Cindy is a good girl. What do you mean disruptive?"

"That's why we came to this office, there is a video player here and you can see for yourself." Amanda pushed the play button on the remote and to the shock of the white mom, her daughter was on her knees feverishly devouring the teachers juicy black pussy and them she tirelessly ate every cunt in the classroom. Suzanne looked horrified, she did not know what to say. Tears filled her blue eyes and she turned red from embarrassment and shame. Amanda Blum took the upset mother in her arms to comfort the trembling white woman.

Amanda's thick sensual lips pressed to the red lips of the white mom and her tongue explored the mouth of the white woman. "I know that you like black pussy too! Sasha told me how her and Cindy watched you eat her mom's cunt. Let me give you some pleasure and then we will work everything out, don't worry." Amanda lifted the dress over her blond head and stripped her naked. She kissed down to the small breast and sucked the erect nipples. Amanda went to her knees, licked, and sucked the pink pussy to orgasm.

Amanda sat on the desk, spread her shapely black legs invitingly, and told the white woman that it was her turn. Suzanne gazed at the trimmed black pussy, bent down, and gobbled up the hungry cunt. After several orgasms, Amanda told Suzanne that her daughter would not be expelled or even suspended from school, "We will give her the best education possible; in return, you will donate more money to the school and visit me often. In fact, you will bring your daughter to my place for dinner tonight before you go home. We will have a good time!" Suzanna was told that Cindy should be at lunch and she could visit her and then Cindy could have the rest of the day off, then they could all go together to her house.

Suzanne entered the lunchroom and looked around for her daughter. She was told that Cindy was over there, a group of girls eating at a table pointed to a separate room. Suzanne entered the vending machine room and couldn't believe her eyes, five black girls had their skirts lifted and leaned against a wall while her lovely blond daughter was busily eating black pussy.

Two heavy-set girls came in the room behind Suzanne and grabbed her and pushed the frightened blond mother against a soda machine; they lifted her skirt and roughly finger fucked her. One girl dropped to her knees and pulled down her panties. The girl started licking and sucking the pink cunt. The other girl released her big brown tits and hand feed them to the blond mom who eagerly nursed on the big tits. Suzanne was told to watch her little girl greedily consume the hungry black cunts while she nursed on big black tits and climaxed on the tongue in her pussy.

After the orgy, mom and daughter hugged and walked to Amanda Blum's office, never discussing what had just happened. The three of them drove in Amanda's car to the single-story home. They sat at the dining table and enjoyed a drink together. Amanda raised eyebrows when she said, "I hope you are hungry because I have a hot meal for you in the bedroom!" Amanda led the puzzled mother and daughter to the master bedroom and opened the door.

The white women gasped when they saw a beautiful African American girl with bronze skin on the bed with her legs spread wide. The girl had black hair and 34C breast, a flat stomach and big green eyes that sparkled. Amanda explained that her name was Naomi and that she was her lover. Naomi was a model and today was her 20th birthday. Amanda thought that a beautiful white mother and daughter team would make a fabulous birthday present for her insatiable lover. "Take your clothes off and join my love on the bed. Worship her luscious body and drink her nectar. You should be perfect together; you never can get enough black pussy and Naomi's juices never stop flowing, go now, and make this a birthday that she will never forget. I will watch the erotic show and join in later." Amanda removed her clothes along with the white women, Amanda sat in a chair, spread her legs and placed a hand on her pussy while she watched the white women suck the ample breast of her lover. Cindy left the beautiful tits to her mom and kissed her way down to the trimmed pussy. The white girl was spellbound, the sight of the juicy cunt, the intoxicating aroma of the aroused pussy and the tingle in her own loins all drove her wild with lust.

The little blond girl sucked the ebony love hole with vigor. Naomi fucked her white face hard, her hips rocked up and down as she yelled, "Welcome to the moveable feast!"

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers