Interview with a Dominatrix

Story Info
A day in the Dungeon.
1.2k words
2.96
48.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I'm sitting on the couch late Saturday night when those annoying 1-900 commercials start to come on. This one's different. A beautiful woman is all decked out in a short mini skirt made of leather with a whip slapping against the inside of her hand. She catches my attention quick, "Ohhh...Hi there, baby," she begins with that soft sexy voice. "If you're into domination, beg for submissive satisfaction and like to receive great pleasure through torture, then call me, Mistress Darla at *** located in a NYC Manhattan dungeon now." I jot the number down on an old pizza box, and think, wow this could be fun, and I start to wonder, "What is a dominatrix?" I mean I know from watching porn and getting Spam that there's a whole underground following that live this lifestyle with basically, they love being slaves and having different types of humiliation done to them like spanking, bondage and discipline, hot wax, face slapping and spitting, and the not so extreme boots, shoe, foot and leg worshipping. But what type of a woman does this? Is this legal prostitution? Or is this just another way for the alpha male to secretly live out a fantasy with no one knowing?

So I called the phone number and asked to speak to an experienced dominatrix. I received Zoe Wilder or Mistress Zoe, who was excited to meet with me and quickly informed me that she receives great pleasure when torturing slaves' minds and bodies. I asked her for a quick list of some of the services she performs. She replied, "Role play (secretary, nurse, mother etc), humiliation, cock and ball torture, Golden, Brown and Ruby showers (Yes I had to ask her what a ruby shower was all I can say is Think that time of the month). Her specialties also include verbal abuse, corporal punishment, paddling, caning, shock therapy, slut training, and strap on worship. I was told that like strip clubs "There's no boom boom in the champagne room," meaning professional domination is an erotic sport and everyone derives pleasure on some level from the activities but no sex comes in to play. "If my slave has been obedient, I encourage them to pleasure themselves at the end of a session and if they are worthy, I will watch. But some clients are perverts who have no interest in domination and confuse our dungeon with a whorehouse. Those clients are sorry they chose me! Are you going to be a bad Slave?" laughed, Mistress Zoe.

Walking in, I soon realized that this place looks nothing like what I expected. There are a few medical rooms, some dungeons and a cross dressing room. The medical rooms look like your typical doctor's office complete with scary stainless steel instruments, eye charts, and adjustable chairs. The dungeons are well equipped with tables, crosses, chairs, floggers, ropes, masks, and many menacing accouterments. It's very easy to get lost in a scene in one of these rooms. They are very convincing. Mistress Zoe appears and sits down next to me. At first glance, this woman could be on the PTA, or a lawyer in a court room. Walking past her on the busy streets of midtown, you could not guess her profession by looks alone.

"Don't be fooled by my looks," said mistress Zoe, "most mistresses are stuck up bitches. Some are backstabbing, conniving cunts, while others are very kind and helpful." When she first started, a few of the veteran mistresses took her under there wings and showed her the ropes, literally. "The turn over is incredible," She said, "So many women come in for one shift and you never see them again...but once I was there for a while, some of the other dommes finally started to strike up conversations with me and asked me to come into their sessions." Zoe has been in and around the scene for a few years and has always found herself surrounded by perverts and deviants. "The idea that I could tap into a part of myself that was very much alive and not really developed appealed to me the most. Also, the idea of hurting people for my own pleasure made me smile... And I'm a sucker for dressing up and role play." So when a friend of hers called and asked her if I'd shed like to tag along for an interview at a midtown Dungeon, she couldn't turn down the offer.

Just like a bar, I was informed there are regulars. And calling your clients 'Slave,' 'bitch,' or 'slut' is actually praised upon. "Sometimes Ken would prefer to be called Kendra or Stephen, Stephanie. It really just depends on the role play going on or my mood at that moment," Zoe said with glee. "While knowing the basics is important, there's nothing that can train you like experience. You have to jump right in with whips in hand," laughs Mistress Zoe. "I find that I play the role of therapist quite a bit. Clients are looking for someone to talk to. Some clients are into some crazy shit. And while I may not be into what they are into, I definitely have a fun time playing with them."

Just like musicians, Mistress Zoe is a character. This is a performance, and her dungeon is her stage. "I came close to breaking character once," she informed me, "I had my slave all tied down to a table, immersed in a scene, when all of a sudden I see something running across the table out of the corner of my eye. It was a huge cockroach running towards my slave! One of the biggest roaches I've ever seen in my life. Being the cool calm and collected domme that I am, I reached over with a small towel and tried to kill it...ended up scaring it away. It jumped to the floor and he never even saw it." Some clients are genuinely immersed in Sadomasochism and want nothing more than to please their mistress in whatever way possible. Those are the clients she adores. "Their sincerity and adoration is marvelous. I am definitely attracted to this kind of devotion." Just like at any job, she does find her self to be attracted to her slaves sometimes. "There's this one client I am physically attracted to, although, honestly, this does not happen often. I've got one client who I find incredibly sexy when he's donning a pair of red leather boots and fishnet stockings. In our last session, I dressed him in one of my skirts and became a bit flushed. He's definitely an exception to the rule."

My session with Mistress Zoe was coming to a close. Her next client would be coming in soon, she asked me if I'd like to set up an appointment and get a "better understanding." At first I laughed it off as just friendly banter, but was soon mistaken. "I'd piss on you for free," Zoe cooed, her cheeks blushing. And with that, I got up, smiled, and began walking to the door. I stopped for a second, turned around, and said, "I have your card. I know where to reach you." And with a nod and a smile we departed. I don't know if I'd ever get the nerves to actually go threw with it. Maybe after a couple of 7&7s...but it's always nice to know that if I ever feel the urge for a golden shower or a good flogging, there's someone willing to oblige me. Now that's love.