Crack-Head Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad invites addicted daughter back for more fun.
1.2k words
3.84
108.8k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of an earlier work of fiction titled "Crack-Head". You may want to read that before continuing, though it probably isn't necessary. -- I had so much fun with my messed-up, drugged-out crack-head daughter Hannah the first time that I just couldn't wait to bring her back for more. The rest of that evening was spent making a few arrangements, and the next morning I called her up bright and early to tell her to come on over in the afternoon for round two.

She showed up around 3 p.m. looking like complete dogshit. She'd obviously already blown a fair amount of the money I had given her as reward for the thorough face-fucking to which she had submitted.

"Hi, there, cunt," I grinned as she walked through my door looking bleary-eyed and unkempt, wearing a loose, dirty t-shirt and pair of shorts with the word "Hottie" printed across the seat. She tried a smile, "Hi, Daddy." "Rough night, huh? Well, go take a shower and brush your teeth. I can smell your filthy ass from across the room, and I'm not sticking my cock in there until you've washed it, no matter how much you beg me."

I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist, pulling her to me tightly and running my tongue up the side of her face. She closed her eyes and grunted as her resistance already began to give way, so I stuck one hand up her shirt and pinched her nipples roughly.

"This is going to be a day to remember, bitch," I smirked, then turned her around and pushed her in the direction of the bathroom.

When she came out from the shower, I had a surprise ready.

"I bought you some new work clothes, slut. Put them on."

Laying on the bed in front of her were a tiny red miniskirt, a skimpy white tank top with two cherries on the front, and a pair of five-inch red high heels. No panties.

As she began dressing, I took out my digital camera and started snapping pictures. "We're going to document the occasion today," I said. "These are the 'before' photos."

Once she was finished, I gave her some red clips to put her hair up in pigtails. Then, I helped her make up her face using some blush, mascara and eye liner, and bright red lipstick I had bought. She looked like a perfect little-girl whore, and it was making my cock hard, so I went ahead and took off my own clothes.

Continuing our photo shoot, I had her walk around in her new outfit and strike all kinds of poses. I got a variety of great pictures – standing, sitting with her legs crossed, laying down, close-ups of her slutty face in various expressions, and some classic naughty poses with her skirt raised showing her bald puss and tight young ass.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I sat on the edge of the bed stroking my prick and made her crawl over to me on all fours. I took a picture of her on her knees between my legs with my hard cock aiming at her face – just an inch away – then groaned and started to piss. She squealed in alarm and tried to get up as the first blast of smelly urine hit her in the face, but I grabbed her by the hair and held her down while spraying her lips and cheeks and continuing to document her degradation with my camera.

She was by then sobbing openly and fighting to keep the piss out of her mouth, so I shook her by the hair and said sternly, "Open." "I can't," she cried, and while her mouth was briefly open I put down the camera and – still holding her by the hair – pushed three fingers down her throat, making her gag and retch. When I pulled my hand out of her mouth, it was covered with disgusting slime and drool, so I smeared it all over her pissy face, which was already streaked with tears and makeup.

"You love it, don't you? Admit it, you need this."

"Yes. Yes, Daddy, I didn't think so at first, but I do." Her eyes were bloodshot but pleading. "Please don't stop."

"All right, you piece of shit, it's time to pop that cherry ass of yours," I said, raising her unsteadily to her feet, turning her around, and bending her over against the bed. I lifted her skirt up and smeared a nice dab of her throat-snot against her puckered shithole, then rammed my raging hard-on up inside her.

I don't mind telling you that I fucked that dirty little bitch up the ass just as hard as I could. I really wanted to hear her scream and cry and beg, and she did not disappoint me. "Oh God! Please!" she yelled through sobs.

"Aww, does the poor little baby want her daddy to stop?" I mocked her cruelly while pulling slowly out of her tender crapper.

"No, please, deeper!" she responded quickly.

"Okay, sweetheart, there, there, everything is going to be all right" I said, grinning as I looked down at my blood and shit-covered rod. "Just sit down and rest for a minute while Daddy cleans up."

I had her sit on the floor with her legs stretched out in front of her and her head resting on the side of the bed, then straddled her chest and shoved my stinking cock between her whorishly red lips. Holding a pigtail in each hand, I gripped her head motionless, held it solidly against the mattress, and began thrusting firmly to the back of her throat. After a few dozen times, I pushed as hard as I could and felt a pop as the last inch of my dick entered swiftly and my balls banged against her chin. "Oh, yeah!" I grunted. "That's a good little girl. We're going to open up your throat really wide today. Now get ready, I hope you're thirsty."

Then making sure she couldn't move I started to piss again, this time directly down her throat. Her eyes were wide with anticipation, which only excited me further. Once my bladder was emptied into her belly, I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her up onto the bed on her back. I had her lift her legs up as high as possible by pulling on her own ankles, then re-entered her hideously stretched asshole again. I was really enjoying the intense sensation this time, and stroked a little more slowly.

Leaning forward and looking her deep in the eyes, I felt the cum boiling up in my balls. She was crying uncontrollably now. "Open your eyes, whore, and look at your daddy while he cums inside your ass," I sneered. When her eyes met mine, I came hard and repeated the words, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you."

She shuddered and breathed, barely audible, "Oh, oh, oh, Daddy," and came with me, her whole body shaking and convulsing with the power of her first orgasm of the day.

I withdrew and made her scoop the jism from her ass and eat it while I took eight or 10 "after" photos. I offered her a cigarette, and took a number of pictures of her messy face while she took drag after drag until I finally got so turned on that I jacked off onto her face while she smoked.

Just then, we heard footsteps in the hall, and in walked my best friend John. He laughed when he saw us and said slyly, "Hey, pal. I got your message. Looks like you started without me. Is she warmed up yet?"