Sunrise My Darling

Story Info
She finds fulfillment in her uncle's love.
13.3k words
4.7
184.2k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rolly
Rolly
16 Followers

Forward

This is the true narrative of the relationship with my uncle that turned sexual. To have covered the complete interaction would have taken a book. Therefore I have just covered the first sexual awaking between us. There always was a love bond between us and it developed into something greater. To me, it was of the foremost importance and a time of immense emotional and sexual maturing. I will not call this a story, because to me it is a narrative documentary - one that I have found very difficult to write in some areas. To you, it may be only the story of a young girl losing her virginity, or just an interesting tale, or an incestuous sex story -- to me it was my life. I have gone into a full descriptive recital of our first sexual encounter. By documenting it fully, I am hoping others realize that a sexual love bond with an uncle is not a repulsive occurrence and can be very beneficial to a younger person.

My confidence level and self esteem soared after this first liaison. For the longest time my libido was calmed and I was able to concentrate on other aspects of life (i.e., school). Yes, I actually became a better student. The union steered me away from other, possibly less benevolent sexual encounters with younger males that would not have had the deep love interest that my uncle demonstrated. I felt fulfilled and that I had completely entered the adult world. In the end it benefited me immensely, six years have past and I still count myself as being most fortunate. Love is a powerful emotion and though it, I discovered the joys of lovesex in an environment that was very safe, kind and understanding. I would like to talk about this more in depth after the narrative, so as to allow others who may not be interested in my message, to get on with the enjoyment of reading about my experience.

The main purpose of my writing is not to be pornographic (it is pornographic), but to share my somewhat rare experience with others. To do so, I have had to expose my young fundamental feminine sexual urges. I have done this completely and honestly to the best of my ability. Having revealed the naked truth for all to see and ponder. I am hoping others in the same situation will benefit from it and quietly seek the love of ones who truly cherish them, be they an uncle or not. In conveying the information, I have tried to preserve my views and thoughts as I was, a teenager (18 years old) and write as such. This I found most difficult to do accurately. Much thought has gone in to it, so please enjoy, contemplate and discuss.

Jane

* * * * *

Mother was of half French descent and of half Polynesian. Father is part French and American, his family emigrating to American when he was only 4 years old. I guess this makes me still half French by descent. Mother is the family beauty, being long dark haired and of slender build with a warm Polynesian look. She is a kind compassionate loving woman who always was there for me. Father was supportive and loving, but often was gone for months at a time on work trips to different parts of the world. We lived in Hawaii, in a quiet area, your average family, with a slightly higher than average education. Our entire family is very health conscious, very sports involved and fit. Most of my time was taken up in competitive swimming, gymnastics, school work or music practice. I loved my parents and being a single child they gave me much attention.

Mothers only brother, Uncle Chuck who lived close to us (several streets away in a condo), was a frequent visitor. Uncle Chuck actually had several small condos on the islands and one on the mainland, where he was gone on business numerous times a year. He was a bachelor, but had a constant female companion (that was Joan). Both seemed perpetually busy and in motion, although Uncle told mom that one day he would settle down and start a family with Joan.

Uncle was a man that had a zest for life and living. He seemed to do almost everything, but his favorite hobby was sailing -- which he included us in, taking us for day trips and the odd overnighter.

Most of his vacations revolved around a one week sailing trip, often with Joan and occasionally by himself. Mom said it was part of her family's Polynesian heritage to go out on the water and that is why Uncle Chuck like the sailing so much. I do admit that the times Uncle took the family out, I enjoyed it immensely.

Uncle had promised to take us out for a five-day trip this year, but dad had landed a big contract and was gone to Europe for the month. And this is where I will begin;

Having finished swim practice and coming home, I bolted thought the gate, towards the kitchen patio and the kitchen. Mom was just sitting on the patio deck and working on her books. I gave her a hug hello and scooted off to shower and to change. Coming back down I asked the classic "What's for dinner" question to mom, just as Uncle Chuck rounded the house corner. He was in causal dress and looked very happy.

"Hey kiddo how's swimming going?" he questioned me.

"Hi Uncle Chuck, just great!" I responded.

Chuck looked at my mom and asked, "Hey Penny (that's moms short name) how about all of us going off on that sailing trip to Hanalei Bay (Kauai) we've being chatting about lately -- like tomorrow? The weather reports are just great."

I immediately cheered, having the next three weeks completely free and loving the thought of us all going over to Hanalei Bay.

Mom, frowned and replied, "Chuck, I'm right in the middle of closing two sales and just can't spare the time now. How about in a week and a half, I'll be free and so is Jane."

"Well I think that will be OK, but depends on the weather."

Mom looked at my slightly fallen face and made a snap decision, "Why don't you take Jane and go."

"Up to Jane, but it would only be the two of us, Joan is on the main land for the next two months staying in my Seattle suite."

Mom looked at me and asked, "Well Jane, you want to go?"

I smiled and said, "Sure as long as Uncle Chuck can put up with me." Inside I was going yes, yes, yes. I had my Uncle all to myself for five whole days. It would be great -- I just did not know how great yet.

Now Uncle Chuck, was one of my best friends and I just adored him to the point I had a teenage crush on him at that time. He was always there for me and probably spent more time than anyone outside my mother, listening and talking with me. Many times I had sleepovers when I was younger at his place, sometimes alone and sometimes when Joan was around. Uncle was easy to talk to and as I had progressed into my late teens always treated me like an adult. Many times we walked alone together and talked about anything that came to mind. I trusted him with things that I may not have told others and he never judged me. We covered drugs, smoking, drinking and social issues with teens. Sometimes I talked to him about boys and why they act the way they do. Interestingly enough Uncle Chuck never seemed like a parent to me. He never dosed out long tirades of advice, but offered a point here or there. I listen to him and did find it helped a lot, but most of the time he just listened to me.

The only time he seemed upset about our conversion was when I told him about the date I had with Dale Flint. (note#1) Dale was one of the high schools cool guys and he asked me out on a Saturday night. I OK'ed it, thinking that it might be fun to be dating him, since he had broken off with Jessica Hurst over six months ago. Some of the other girls talked about him a lot, but all I remember is he liked cars. Well, we went out and all he did was talk about what he was going to do and how he was going to make a lot of money. I tried to be polite and listen, but to be truthful, found him boring. On the way home he asked to stop by the beach so we parked and I could see he wanted to kiss me. So OK, at least he wasn't bragging anymore. He kissed me somewhat aggressively, then squeezed my breast very hard. I pushed him away and told him that, that hurt. It did, my breasts where very tender then. Not once did he consider my feelings and I asked to be taken home. I tried not to make a big deal out of it, due to the talk that can go around the school about this kind of thing. I wish I had told him I was busy that night.

He drove me home and I jumped out right away, saying, I'll see him around - still trying to keep things light. Well, I'm sure I heard him say bitch as he sped off.

Right, what did I do -- he was the jerk. That bothered me and I was still a bit worried about it going around high school. My friend Molly told me that he had done the same thing to another girl previously.

Later walking with Uncle I mentioned what had happened. Uncle never said anything about physical violence, but I got the idea that he would like to punch the brat (as he called him) several times. (note #2) Uncle explained that this guy was still a boy and needed to grow up. He cautioned me about only going out with guys I got to know reasonable well and actually liked. He explained there would be lots of boys to choose from. I didn't quite understand, but he said I had a natural beauty that would help very much (his words). I kept thinking that Mom was the beauty in the family (she is), I still don't wear much makeup (most of the time none). (note #3.)

Being in the last year of high school many of the other girls had sexual experiences. For some reason I had missed out on most of it, having been so busy with school, music, swimming and occasionally traveling with mom and dad. I often listen to the others talk about the guys they went out with and what happened. I didn't feel left out, just a bit curious. I had, had the typical girlhood crushes, but nothing too serious. Molly, my best friend knew I was green and I knew she had lost her virginity to one of the guys on the football team. She never told me all the details, but I did understand that it was not good and he lost interest in her, almost right afterward. I remember Molly crying several times.

Sailing

I packed up for the trip taking a duffel bag full of clothes for all conditions and a supply of tampons as my period was due soon, lots of sun tan lotion, and the standard assortment of girl works. Mom picked us up several bags of groceries the night before and Uncle came by very early in the morning to pick me up. I hugged mom bye and jumped in with Uncle.

"Hey Jane, good morning, how you doing today?" he asked.

"OK Uncle Chuck. How's the weather look?"

"Absolutely perfect," he responded. Uncle seemed excited about the trip. We packed up the boat and where gone before sunrise, motoring for several hours. The trip from Oahu to Kauai is a fairly long one about 65 miles between islands across Kauai Channel and almost double that, port to port. As the sun came up Uncle Chuck hauled up the sails, as I took the tiller. We had good wind and made excellent time towards Kauai. Uncle had instructed me on sailing in the past, but I was not that good yet, due to lack of practice, but every trip helps. Uncle on the hand was in his element, although most of the time he let me handle the tiller. I enjoyed the excitement of tacking and the feel of the boat cutting thought the water and waves.

By lunch we could see the coast of Kauai, by evening we where rounding the corner in to Hanalei Bay. Personally I love Hanalei Bay -- I think it is one of the most beautiful places in the Islands. The evening scents where like flowers and warm jungle. Uncle dropped anchor in a quiet spot in the bay and set a stern anchor as well, keeping the bow to the small waves entering the anchorage.

"Well Jane I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. What do you say we fix dinner together?"

Together we prepared a light boat dinner, ate, then cleaned up. I was enjoying every minute with Uncle, I had my attention on him all the time. After dinner we listened to music and sat in the stern cockpit relaxing and enjoying the bay and stars. There is something about a day of sailing that wears you down. I'm not sure, but maybe the extra effort of moving around on a moving boat works the muscles more. I was getting a bit too relaxed, when Uncle suggested turning in.

"Jane, will the V-berth be OK for you? I'll will take the fold down bench berth in the main salon."

"OK Uncle," I responded with a smile.

I took first turn in the head and washed up and changed into a long T-shirt. I left my panties on, but removed my bra.

Coming out I pointed to the head and said, "Your turn." Uncle looked at me and I'm sure I saw his eyes on my breasts.

"Jane you are getting older and looking great," he observed. I smiled at the compliment from an older man. Turning in, I started to think about Uncle and wonder what it would be like to hold him and fall asleep -- as I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning I was up just after Uncle Chuck, both of us being early risers. After breakfast we rowed the dinghy to the pier and walked around the beach and explored the area. I liked being with Uncle and I liked people seeing us together as we walked the quiet street. I think it was at this point, that I started to realize I was really in love with my Uncle. It may sound dumb, like a school girl's crush, but I started to think of him as my man - at least on this trip.

Mid morning we headed back to the boat.

"Lets go for a swim before lunch," suggested Uncle Chuck.

I thought a swim would be nice and went below to change. Rather than change in the head I pulled out my one piece swim suit and changed in the main salon. Thinking Uncle was up on deck securing the dinghy and checking the anchor lines, I peeled off my clothing. Just as I pulled the suit up my bottom, Uncle came down the companionway.

"Oops" he said, as I stood bare breasted sideways to him.

I put my hands on my breasts and said, "That's OK," blushing a little. Uncle turned as I pulled my top up. Now, I don't know if I had changed there hoping to get caught, but my hands did not cover up all that fast. A few minutes later, Uncle told me I had beautiful breasts and not to worry. I didn't know what to say, but I sure liked the compliment and I liked that he saw me bare.

Diving into the crystal blue water we swam to the beach. In the near distance the cliffs towered up like idyllic green walls -- this was paradise. We swam and played for about an hour, totally enjoying ourselves. Splashing each other and frolicking, Uncle picked me up and dunked me. I mockingly protested loudly, but really wanted to be close to him. I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist as we fell back into the water. I held him tight and was lost in a world of fun, play and romance.

Back at the boat we lunched on sandwiches and I chatted up a storm. Uncle made me feel so relaxed. After lunch we decided to rest in the sun on board and listen to music and read - a wind-down day.

Going below, I changed from my one-piece swimsuit to my bikini. Grabbing the suntan lotion, and my sun blouse I headed topside. Up on deck Uncle was flopped out on a towel with just his shorts on. Pulling up beside him, I plopped down.

"Hey sir, can you get my back?" I requested, turning over on my tummy and passing the suntan lotion.

"Where did you get that hot suit from?" he exclaimed. Teasing me, Uncle dripped cool lotion spots all over my back. I shouted though the ordeal in playful protest. What I didn't shout about was when Uncle started to rub it in. I lay back and closed my eyes as he rubbed my back going under the top straps. His hand on my back was arousing me and I was doing my best to hide it. I tensed as he went just under the edge on my bottoms. He then jumped down to the inside of my legs and I parted slightly to allow him access. He looked up and caught me looking at him, he smiled back and continued to rub the cream in down my legs. After he finished me, he paused, stopped, and then rubbed my bum.

"How's that love?" he asked.

Whooo, I was heaven.

"Great," I responded, smiling back at him. Quietly we lay side by side, taking in the sun and relaxing. After about twenty minutes I put my sun blouse on to shade a bit from the hot sun. Lying on my back, I couldn't stop thinking about how Uncle rubbed my bum and I turned to look at him. He was reading a magazine and dropped it as I looked.

"What's up Jane?" he asked.

"Nothing Uncle ... well, I was just thinking - thank you for taking me," I responded. He reached for my hand and gently held it. I instantly wrapped my fingers around his and beamed at him. Something changed between us at that moment -- I think we both noticed it. He leaned over and lightly kissed me on the lips. I trembled and kissed him back. We held hands for the next ten minutes. I was becoming aroused just by holding his hand and did not know what to do. Gently I rubbed him with my fingers. He squeezed back. Again I rubbed his fingers, looking, wanting something from him. Uncle turned and looked at me, saying nothing. I looked down, then up into his eyes. I locked eyes with him and could not look away. I couldn't hide what I was feeling any more.

Slowly, I heard him say, "Jane, I know, I understand."

God how could he know, when I was too scared to even think about the possibility. To be honest Uncle never was the aggressor between us. He only took me where I wanted to go -- maybe where we both wanted to go.

Rising, he put his T-shirt on. Then taking my hand, he peacefully said, "Lets go below."

I followed below as Uncle led me. In the salon he sat down and let me stand in front of him. I knew what was going on and I could have just said no at anytime, but that was not what I wanted.

Still holding my hand Uncle eased me over to his knee and I sat down, putting both arms around me he held me. I did not waste a second. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I hugged him back. I didn't know where this was leading to and I was too frightened to even think about it. Uncle, very tenderly kissed my neck. Turning I met his mouth and we fully kissed. Breaking the kiss, my heart was pounding in my chest. I gently rubbed his cheek with mine, not sure what to do next, but wanting more.

The Emotions of Love

Sitting on his knee I hugged him tightly, I could feel the sexual tension between us and I think he could also. Gently kissing my neck, Uncle asked if I was sure I wanted this to happen.

The best I could do was make a quiet, "Yaa" and nod a little -- I was extremely nervous and could not hide it. We had hugged many times in the past, but I knew this was much different. This man I knew so well and loved so much, was as gentle as you could imagine with me. I was a wreck, hardly able to talk and was very stiff. I was going to start my period soon and my teenage libido was peaked and raging inside me. As I sat on his knee, I pushed my head tightly into his.

Uncle slowly rubbed my back and whispered, "Easy Jane, easy." His warmth and smell had intoxicated me and I was in love. With a definite rhythm he massaged my back and moved around to my tummy. I tensed slightly and slowly relaxed as his warm hand drained away my inhibitions. Pushing me back a little, Uncle unbuttoned the middle of my sun blouse. Looking directly into my eyes, he ever so slowly slipped his hand into my blouse and touched my covered breast, cupping the left one completely on the outside of my bikini top. My breathing was forced with a nervous shudder to it.

Oh god that felt good, my nipples where absolutely rock hard. I sat on his knee with my chest rising and falling, my breath ragged and forced.

"Jane it's OK," he said softly, to comfort me. "Its OK to be a little scared, I'm here to be with you and help you, I love you very much sweetheart."

Licking my lips, I managed a little nod back. Methodically Uncle unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and opened it up. Sliding his hand up the side of my waist he moved his hand to my top again. Cupping each of my covered breasts he felt me, then leisurely ran his finger tips deliberately over the bumps of my nipples. I quivered at each light touch, a warm glow starting to build in my body. I can never remember ever being so excited! Having only my sun blouse over my bikini, I did not have anything else on and was in for a small surprise -- because I was aroused, I was leaking on my uncle's shorts, not wearing a panty liner.

Rolly
Rolly
16 Followers