Sorority Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Alexa has her first anal experience.
3k words
4.45
116.8k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorority Party Ch. 4: Alexa's A+

Alexa's time with James Harris had been wonderful.

For the last half of her senior year of high school, the two had enjoyed each other's bodies and brains. She had the inside track on all of the English quizzes - not that she really needed any help there. And he had been able to mold his nubile young student into one of his favorite lovers.

It's not that he'd had a special student-teacher relationship every year he had been at Henry Williams High School, but he'd had more than a few, and Alexa was a special girl. She had been more than willing anytime he called on her. And she had always followed his lead - on all but one thing.

Their first time together had been a whirlwind, although they had both seen it coming. Alexa had ended up with her legs spread on his desk on afternoon after a mid-term grading session, her pussy stretched by his massive member and squealing with delight as be pounded into her.

Since then, he had opened all kinds of doors for her - sexually speaking. Alexa had enjoyed showering with him, as well as masturbating in front of him (something she had only done under her covers and alone in the shower) and allowing him to use a vibrator on her.

Her first experience with exhibitionism had been under his guiding hand - wearing no panties and a short skirt, they had slipped into a noon show at a movie theater in a nearby town, sitting in the back row and trying to be quiet as their hands explored each other with people a few rows down watching a bad foreign film.

She'd lent her body to almost every experience he had asked her to, and enjoyed the exploration immensely. But she had drawn the line at anal sex.

James was much too big. The pain of his cock in her pussy had been sharp at first. And even though it had evolved into pleasure, she had never forgotten the tearing feeling it had caused before she got used to his size.

Besides, it was just so "dirty." She had thought about it before and had been intrigued, but her ass had remained off-limits for Mr. Harris and every other man she had been with.

But tonight was different. Tonight had already seen so many sexual firsts for her - full-on exhibitionistic sex, multiple partners, and her first lesbian experience. She decided to break down that wall tonight as well, so to speak.

After sucking him hard again, she leaned up to him and said, "You know that lesson you always wanted to teach me? Well, tonight's the night as long as you promise to be gentle."

"I was hoping you would say that darlin'," Mr. Harris said. "I came prepared with a present."

He stood up and walked to the front hallway to pick up his briefcase, his hard-on swaying as he walked. Opening the briefcase, he pulled out an 8-inch blue rubber dildo and a tube of Astroglide.

Alexa greeted him with a quizzical look. She liked the present, but didn't put two and two together until he said, "I know you were worried about how big I am. This will help a little."

The rubber cock was not small by any means, but it was thinner than James' rod, which was now jumping as the blood pumped into it.

"That's kind of a relief," she said, grabbing his cock. "But you're gonna be in me before the night is through."

She reclined, spreading her legs and began to stroke her pussy, then patted it in a come to dinner signal.

James didn't dawdle, but he soon felt a hand on his arm. And on turning around, he saw a black-haired beauty with big double-D breasts and a warm smile. He didn't know her, but she evidently knew him.

"Excuse me, James?" she said with a tilt of the head. "But you are going to have to wait your turn. That ass is mine for now, but feel free to use me to keep that hard-on hard in me."

And with a little wink, Alexa's new sorority sister Lauren took the lube and dildo from James' hands and knelt before Alexa's waiting body. She leaned forward and kissed the redhead hard on the mouth.

Alexa could taste another girl's pussy on Lauren's tongue and she sucked her mouth with a ferocity she hardly knew she had left. She'd wondered when she would get her turn with Lauren as she had watched her and Amber tongue-fuck each other. And now, she was going to let the onyx-haired harlot loosen her ass for its first cock.

Lauren kissed her way to down to Alexa's pussy, spending precious little time on the redhead's swollen nipples and cum- and sweat-soaked chest. Reaching the well-used organ, she began lapping at the pink lips and bathing the shaven skin between Alexa's legs with her spit.

"You taste even better than you look, strawberry," Lauren said, lifting her head for only a moment before returning to the task at hand.

After making sure Alexa's love hole was nice and slick, Lauren pushed her new sorority sister's legs up and apart, giving her better access to the ass she planned on working for a while.

James had stood there for a few minutes, watching the scene unfold before him. But now, as he saw Lauren begin to prepare Alexa, he decided he should get involved before someone else did.

Kneeling behind Lauren, he stroked her pussy for a few seconds, and realizing it was wet and ready, put the head of his cock at the velvet curtains presenting themselves before him.

Feeling him behind her, Lauren arched her back and pushed backward, inviting him inside. The feeling was wonderfully filling, but she was still concentrating on the view in front of her.

Spreading Alexa's legs, she could see the virgin pucker ready for her. So, just as she had with flame-haired beauty's pussy before, she dived right in.

It was a sensation Alexa had never imagined. The wet warm skin of Lauren's tongue exploring a place she'd never believed a tongue mouth should be. And as it happened, Alexa felt Lauren's right hand reach up and begin to play with her clit again.

Alexa held her legs up and apart to give Lauren unfettered access to her nether regions, and a cool breeze blew across the saliva-covered skin between her cheeks. Lauren's hot breath also danced around her ass, and the senior sister's fingers had found just the right spot on Alexa's pussy.

Alexa ground her pussy against Lauren's busily-working fingers for a short time before Lauren decided to move to phase 2. Removing her mouth from below, she began licking Alexa's pussy again, sucking on the reclining girl's engorged clit as she dipped her left thumb into the folds just below.

After working her thumb around inside Alexa for a short while, Lauren removed it and began slowly working it back and forth on the newbie's wide-open rosebud. Pushing slightly, she worked the tip in, then up to the first knuckle and finally the whole thumb, allowing it to rest inside of her conquest.

Alexa could feel her sphincter spasmodically contracting around Lauren's finger. If this was what all the fuss was about, then she didn't understand it. In fact, if it hadn't been for Lauren's mouth on her pussy, she didn't think she'd feel any pleasure at all.

But as Lauren began rocking her thumb back and forth, Alexa began to feel something else. It started as a tingle, then became more intense as the moments passed.

Using her free hand to grab the nearby lubricant, Lauren removed her thumb and applied a dab to it before beginning to smear it on Alexa's brown round.

Alexa jumped at the sensation of the cold liquid touching such a sensitive area. But then she realized what the feeling was and spread her cheeks as wide as she could.

As Lauren slipped her thumb back into Alexa's rear, she felt James do the same to her. He had been inside her for a little while, guiding her with his hands on her tanned cheeks as he slipped in and out.

And now, he applied pressure to her sphincter until the tip of his thumb passed it. Figuring she was no stranger to anal sex, he pushed it all the way in. Far from jumping, she pushed back and took it in.

James could feel his thumb on his cock, the nubby digit providing a ridge that he felt on its head. And as he stroked in and out, he worked it around inside of her, loosening her ass as she did so.

"Oooooh, don't tease me," Lauren growled back at James. "Fuck my ass."

He didn't have to be told twice. Pulling out, he grabbed the lube and rubbed it all over his cock, then on her asshole. His head pressed against her back door for a few seconds before he could slip in, his girth making it a tight fit. But hey, that's the point.

"Oh God, fuck" Lauren screamed. "Fuck, it's big. Oh God yeah. Oooooohhhh."

In her ecstasy, Lauren stopped paying attention to Alexa's ass - a fact noticed quickly by the redhead. Alexa moved her hand to her pussy and began stroking between the folds. And then she realized that she wanted to feel something in her ass again.

She grabbed the blue dildo and put it in her mouth to wet it, before moving it to her spread cheeks. Unsure but anxious, she pushed it into her slowly. It was much bigger than Lauren's finger and she had just put it in.

She began to work it in and out, feeling the slick rubber pass over excited nerve endings she never knew she had before. She'd had dildos in her, but this was different. It wasn't as pleasurable as when she had something in her pussy, but the pressure from the rubber phallus was stretching and increasing the sensations in her pussy while also delivering a jolt of its own.

She was working the dildo with her right hand and playing with her clit with her left, when someone touched the dildo.

"What do you think your doing with my ass," Lauren asked, but not to James. "That's my ass you're playing with."

And with that, she took control of the dildo, wresting it away from Alexa and freeing her to concentrate on her pussy - which Alexa gladly did. Working her pussy with one hand, Alexa reached up and pinched her nipples with the other.

"Oh, that feels good," Alexa heard herself saying, hardly aware she was speaking.

The dildo was almost buried in her now, having been worked in and out of her ass for what seemed like forever. And so Lauren, having already cum once with James' help, decided Alexa was ready.

Pulling the blue cock from Alexa's ass, she turned to James and said "Your turn." And then to Alexa, she said "turn over."

Alexa did as instructed, getting on all fours as James approached her. But before he entered her, he asked for the lube.

"We need to make sure you are nice and ready to go," he said.

Lauren grabbed the lube and poured some onto Lauren's ass, the cold sensation again making her jump. Then, after rubbing it in and pushing a couple of fingers inside, Lauren turned to James.

"You too," she said, and then began stroking his cock, before pulling the mighty trunk into her mouth to wet it. "Gotta make sure you are up for the task."

"Don't worry," he said. "I've been waiting a long time for this."

And when, after a final jiggle of his balls, Lauren released him, he aimed straight for Alexa's upturned and waiting ass. Lauren moved to one side and kissed Alexa deeply.

Alexa didn't even mind that she was kissing a girl who'd just sucked a cock that had been buried in her ass only moments earlier. She was just enjoying the feeling of Lauren's tongue in her mouth, when James' cock head popped into her ass.

As with the first time she had fucked him, the pain was there. But as with that first experience, she felt something more. The idea of him being in her was driving her crazy with lust.

The pain was only temporary she knew. And as James worked his rod in and out of her, she began to top the hill. The pain was now becoming pleasure - pleasure only intensified by her right hand on her pussy.

Alexa worked her clit quickly with her middle and ring finger as James' pace increased. Deeper and deeper, he slid into her. And she found herself pushing back on him as he slid into her.

She could feel him filling her and then retreating. The pressure and pain of his hard flesh piercing her would come to a sharp point, only to be replaced by the release and exhilaration of his withdrawal.

"You feel so good," James told her. "You doing OK?"

"Uh huh," she said between clinched teeth.

"OK, then I want you to try something," he said, then pulled his cock out completely.

Although he had been pumping in and out, he had remained inside her the whole time. Now, with his cock completely removed, she felt her sphincter spasm as it tried to close and the cold air entering her ass as it gaped open.

"Ooooohhh fuck," she said, feeling her legs quiver.

James stood and moved over to the couch in front of them, grabbing the lube and applying it to his cock. Then he motioned to her to join him.

Standing on shaky legs, Alexa walked over to the couch, on which she now saw Lauren sitting, masturbating with the blue dildo. Her black hair framed a wide smile.

"That 'a girl," she said. "He's got a great cock doesn't he?"

"Oh yeah," Alexa said, then looked at James for further instruction.

Grabbing her arm, he turned her so that she was facing away from him with his legs to either side of his.

"Stand up on the couch," he said. "I want you to ride my cock with that beautiful ass."

Alexa understood. He wanted her to ride him "reverse cowgirl," and so she did as he asked. She stood on the couch, and then lowered on herself onto his cock.

The gape of her ass had closed, but she was still loose enough to take him in readily. And once he was inside her, she put her feet on James's legs to give herself some leverage.

James braced her back, allowing her to raise and lower herself on his cock. The sensations were different in this position, with her in control.

Her legs spread wide, her pussy was now exposed to the open air and a breeze blew across it. She found herself surprised that she was still so wet. She didn't remember touching her pussy for a while, but she was soaked to the point of dripping.

Sore but exhilarated, she continued to ride James's cock. Sliding up and down on it, taking it even deeper than he had been pushing into her.

Faster and faster, she rode him, slipping from his legs from time to time, but always concentrating on his cock. The sensation of him filling her was amazing. She only wished she didn't have to balance herself with both hands, so that she could pay some attention to her clit.

But then, as if she was reading Alexa's mind, Lauren was in front of her, licking Alexa's nipples and rubbing her clit. The feeling was exquisite, but her pussy was a moving target and hard to hit, so it was only sporadic.

"Fuck me," Alexa told Lauren, locking eyes with her although sweat was dripping down her forehead and semi-blinding her.

Lauren knew what she meant and placed the dildo in front of her. When Alexa stopped on top of James, Lauren slowly inserted the rubber dong licking the redhead's sopping clit as she did so.

Now, with both her pussy and ass filled, she began to ride both cocks. It was something she had never felt before, as if her body was floating in warm water. The pain was gone and only pleasure – the feeling of total control and complete satisfaction – remained in her.

James too. The added pressure of the dildo inside her was pushing him over the edge as it was doing the same to her. It was only a few minutes before he called out to her that he was about to cum.

Hearing this, she knew she was close too. And she increased her speed, until she felt his muscles contract inside of her, pouring hot, white cum into her ass.

The jerking and spurting inside of her caused Alexa to cum as well. And as she sat down on his cock, Lauren removed the dildo and locked her mouth around Alexa's pussy, forcing her tongue inside and being splashed by Alexa's juices.

Breathing deeply in a state of ecstasy, Alexa fell back onto James's chest with Lauren still working her pussy as James shriveled inside her. Grabbing Lauren's face, she brought her up for a kiss and tasting her own pussy on Lauren's tongue.

Standing, she felt the cum draining from her ass and dripping down her legs. Turning, she began sucking the cum off of James's cock, then felt Lauren behind her, burying her tongue deep into the gaping hole of her ass.

Alexa jerked as her brown eye closed around Lauren's tongue, which was searching for every drop of cum.

Satisfied she had done her job, Lauren bit Alexa's right butt cheek and stood up. The three of them fell into a pile on the couch, the girls kissing each other, and then kissing James's chest as they cooled down.

Looking around, Alexa saw that people were still fucking in all corners of the room. Amber was being fucked doggy style by one black guy while she sucked off another one. And Misty was taking two guys in her pussy and one in her mouth.

"So this is sorority life?" Alexa asked, breathing heavily as she recovered from her latest experience.

"Only if you want it darling," James said.

"But even if you don't," Lauren said, "you can be my sister anytime."