Ashley's Pussy Pumping Club

Story Info
A spin off from 'One Inch Stacey'.
1.4k words
3.73
84.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WOW... suck that baby out there!! Way to go, GIRL!! Feel the burn... just watch those juices flow!! Looks SO good... NOW H... O... L... D... it... don't lose your suction!!"

Hearing all this, Stacey was almost hesitant to knock on the door, but she had promised herself that she needed to at least offer something of an apology to Ashley. She had been rather curt and cutting to her at work, and besides, she wanted to check out all the rumors that she had overheard.

"STACEY... How great to see you!! Come on in!!" Ashley squealed and opened the door fully for Stacey to enter. "It's so good to see you, and I've meant to call or stop by and see you, but things have really gotten hectic lately."

Totally shocked that Ashley would apologize to her when it should have been the other way around, Stacey starred (with her mouth wide open) at the sight of Mike and Ashley's living room. Three of the girls that they both worked with were sitting or lying there completely nude, and had suction tubes on their nipples and or clear suction domes over their pussies.

Once her mind had began to return to some semblance of normal, Stacey realized that she was the odd ball in the group as Ashley was also bare from head to toe. After a big hug from Ashley, she dimly remembered the offer to come into the kitchen for some tea or a drink. Following Ashley, she stripped off her blouse and skirt so that she would blend in with the group that was there.

Reaching into the fridge, Ashley turned around and handed her a bottle saying, "Here... a Fuzzy Navel!! See, I remembered your favorite drink."

Sipping on her drink, she started, "UHHH, I actually came by to apologize to you for how I've been at work."

Laughing Ashley said, "No way... I thank you everyday for getting me started on this. When you started your nipple enhancement program for you and Rick... you opened my eyes, and I'm having a marvelous blast out of it. Now, Mike, on the other hand, doesn't know what to think when he comes home to a house of naked women, all working to stretch their nipples or have a designer pussy."

"The group this afternoon is pretty well my regular group, but different days I have girls from all over coming by after work to improve their bodies. Lisa, over there on the couch, is the waitress you and Mike ran into when y'all were talking about my wild behavior. She's doing great, and now has about 3/4 inch nipples, and is just starting on her pussy. Her confidence has gone through the roof, says she is getting better tips than ever, and teases with the customers all the time. And has burned all her bras that she didn't need anyway."

"Susan and Marilyn from work, you know, and they come by three or four times a week. Not together, but usually on different days and both are seriously into their pumping. Both are doing their pussies at the same time as their nipples, but Susan is only a 32B, while Marilyn is a 38DD. They'll both tell you that their husbands were really skeptical at first, but now are completely behind them... in more ways than one."

"There are several others around here somewhere, either tanning in the backyard or getting ready for their pumping sessions."

Although she had heard about a lot of this at work, Stacey was still having trouble getting her mind to accept all of it as she sat drinking her Fuzzy Navel. Looking down at her one inch nipples and proturding smooth pussy, she was about to tell Ashley how happy she was for her, when someone bumped her from behind.

"Oh, I'm sorry... excuse me!" Turning, she met Anne, a secretary to a senior VP at work, who had bumped her. "Oh, Hello Stacey, I didn't recognize you... How are you??" Anne asked.

Stammering, "UH, I'm fine... good to see you too," Stacey took in that Anne was not in her usual very designer dress, but was nude with a suction tube on each nipple, and a very smooth shaven pussy also.

"Well, time for my pussy work" Anne smiled, and wandered into the living room to get hooked up on a pussy dome and pump.

Ashley was having a hard time keeping a straight face, and not cracking up laughing at Stacey's bewilderment with all that was going on. Chattering merrily, she said "You remember Ellen in Accounting... the pudgy gray haired woman... she comes by about every other day and gets really pumped up. Or out, I should say. She claims she has lost over twenty pounds since she started this, and just loves it."

Pat, another one of the executive assistants, came in from the backyard (nude, of course), and was rubbing her clean shaven pussy while admiring it. " HI, Anne shaved it for me earlier, and I was trying to get some sun on it before pumping it."

As Pat wandered on into the living room, both Ashley and Stacey looked at each other, and it was all they could do not to roll on the floor with laughter. Once they had fought not to look at one another, and regained some of their composure, Ashley stated,

"LOOK at you... I ought to take pictures of you to use for models of showing what can be done. BEAUTIFUL one inch nipples and that smooth, sweet pussy is designer, if I ever saw one. If Rick isn't delirious with all you've done, then we need to get his head checked. But, on the serious side, I've had to do some things that I would've never thought of before... I charge them 5 dollars each visit to cover all the kleenex, and germicidical wipes and other stuff. Also, they are told no climaxes, unless they are accidental... there is enough juice to clean up around here anyway. And all the air freshner to keep this place from smelling like a huge "den of orgasm" (Mike's words, not mine)."

"But enough of this, I've got one more thing to tell you, and then you can tell me all about how you and Rick are doing."

" OH, I do thank you for talking with Mike and getting me to calm down on showing off so much. The other thing was about two weeks ago... my mother came to shop and wanted me to meet her for lunch. I had a real delimma about what to wear around her, but finally decided to go with my normal style. Not an super sheer blouse, but still anyone could pretty well see my nipples, and probably the longest skirt I have.

She was a bit shocked, but didn't say anything until we were through eating, and then she asked me what was happening with me."

"SOOOO, I went ahead and told her about the whole program, how it all started, and how great it made you feel. I even borrowed Rick's words and told her that 2005 was the Year of Nipple, and it was now more than Okay for women to have nipples and not have to hide them anymore. My mom and I starred at each other for probably about ten minutes (not really, but it seemed that long). Then, after another long pause, she looked at me and said, "Well, it's about time. I'm going to the ladies... be right back."

"I almost went nuts as she came back and it was obvious that she had taken off her bra, and was swinging free with her nipples very evident. But the smile on her face was the biggest I've ever seen... priceless... she was so proud of herself."

"Okay, enough of all my exciting new life... Let's hear about you and Rick."

Stacey almost hated to tell Ashley that she and Rick had decided to think about getting married and having Kids. However, Ashley took it all with great spirit and was delighted when Stacey asked her to be her maid of honor.

Giving her another big hug, Ashley whispered "We sorta have a rule about hugging here too... as some of the girls are really fired up from their pumping. At least, you didn't come by on a Thursday, as that's the day I reserve for the girls who are pumping their clits, and we definitely have no hugging on that day."