She Needed An X-Ray Ch. 2

Story Info
She went back for another test.
713 words
4.36
71k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the experience at the X-ray clinic, I was sporting a woodie like no one would believe!

Sharon and I screwed in the living room, bathroom, out across the living room floor. We were both in such an aroused state from the sheer nastiness of what had happened to her at the clinic.

Finally satiated, we curled up in each other's arms and slept.

The next day, we had an appointment with the Doctor to get the results. He ushered us into his office, pulled the X-rays from the file, looked at them and just shook his head. "This won't do", he said. "I will need a better shot!" He stepped out of the room, I could hear his voice as he spoke to someone. I looked at Sharon, and told her is looked like we were going to get sent back over there! She blushed a little, I asked her if she was up for it. She looked at me, a flushed expression on her face, and said, "sure!"

Now yesterday was unexpected, today was more deliberate.

The Doctor came back in, asked us if we had time for a couple more quick pictures, then he asked Sharon if she felt any "numbness" in her pubic region. Sharon picked right up on the cue, and said "Yes, a little tingling".

"I better check, then," the Doctor said.

He asked me to step out, so I did. A long 15 minutes elapsed, Sharon came out with a smile. As we walked over to the clinic for the X-ray, she told me the Doctor had put her feet in the stirrups, and probed every inch of her, then had her get up on the table on her hands and knees, and probed her anus "checking for a torn muscle"..I was already sprouting a boner at the idea of what was to come.

We stepped into the clinic, the same young man stepped out and smiled. He introduced himself as Jon.

As he ushered us into the X-ray room, I asked him if the Nurse would be here today. Now I realized he must have known that we saw Tom outside the day before, but he couldn't be sure we had put two and two together, so I decided to have some fun. I told Sharon she had better leave her underwear on since Jon was "just an X-ray tech". Jon interjected quickly that he was "also a Nurse", and to "go ahead and be comfortable".

He gave Sharon a robe, and waited. She slipped her sundress over her head, and there she stood, nude except for shoes and her nearly sheer white panties. Sharon reached up with both hands and slipped the panties down, and slid the robe, at least two sizes to small for even her tiny frame, over her shoulders.

Jon had her lie on her back on the table, and directed me behind the protective window again. He positioned the equipment, came in, fiddled with the controls for awhile, and finally took the picture.

Then he stepped out to the table, and asked Sharon where she felt numbness. Sharon spread her legs as wide as they would go, reached down and rubbed her fingers along her slit, and said "Right here!" with a giggle. Jon reached out and began to fondle her pussy, Sharon reached up and began to roll her nipples. Jon was sure now, he leaned forward and began to lick her. I thought about stepping out to bring a halt, I knew what was coming next! Sharon shot me a sidelong glance, I mouthed the words, "Go ahead" to her. She closed her eyes, and Jon dropped his pants, revealing a rock hard 7", a bit less than me but not much.

He slid her down to the foot of the table, leaned forward and slipped into her. He was just mounting a nice rhythm when the door opened and the Doctor walked into the room!

The Doctor stopped, looked the situation over for a second, then stepped to the table and began to fondle Sharon's nipples.

Jon then moaned and finished strongly, the Doctor reached down and unhooked his belt. "One more treatment and we should have your wife's sensitivity nicely restored", he said with a grin.